Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Just now, ILUVBEER99 said:

Provided the pick is top 3'ish.  Just seems like a very risky trade for the Cooper/2019 1st side.  Not much upside and a lot of downside if the pick ends up middle/late.

I guess Cooper could flip the switch and end up a fantasy stud.  I personally feel Gruden is out of his league and his early 2000's coaching style won't work.  Could be wrong on that though.

Agreed. 

I wasn’t actually endorsing the trade.  The uncertainty devaluation on picks means one could generally expect much better value for OBJ than what he got.  At this point, the owner trading OBJ is also assuming all the risk on where that pick is and how the rookie class shakes out next year.

He definitely sold low on OBJ, which is his perogative if he can’t find a better deal and is genuinely predictng a Chad Johnson style implosion.  But I’d keep Beckham at that price.

• Like 1
  • Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

1 hour ago, jeaton6 said:

12 Team PPR: All offered to me

Gave: M. Goodwin 

Got: Anthony Miller

Gave: Wilkins

Got: Collins

Gave: Alex Smith

Got: 2019 3

Whoever got M. Goodwin got a steal. He's the #1 on a up and coming SF team. Could easily be a top 10 WR this year. I'll take the 3rd over Smith too. Smith is basically a replaceable asset.

55 minutes ago, Milkman said:

Whoever got M. Goodwin got a steal. He's the #1 on a up and coming SF team. Could easily be a top 10 WR this year. I'll take the 3rd over Smith too. Smith is basically a replaceable asset.

Back in March I gave up Goodwin for a 4th round pick in 1 league and a 3rd in another........brutal.  FFPC cutdowns what can you do..besides make better decisions.  The point is you can't sit on guys until now to figure it out.

• Like 1

Non-ppr Zealots IDP. Snap accept.

Got

Smith, Alex WAS QB

Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB

Chancellor, Kam SEA S

Year 2019 Round 4 Draft Pick

Gave 

Mayfield, Baker CLE QB  

Mixon, Joe CIN RB 

Ogbah, Emmanuel CLE DE 

Peppers, Jabrill CLE S 

Year 2019 Round 6 Draft Pick

On 8/6/2018 at 7:23 PM, JPeso said:

Michel didn’t go before #7 in any of my 6 FFPC leagues. 

Listening to Paul Charchian's fantasy football weekly right now they said Michel's ADP in rookie drafts this year off my fantasy league was the 1.03 pick.

Really hard to believe that he was not taken in the top 6 in any of your drafts.

Like I said before went 2, 5 and 7 in mine.

7 hours ago, Milkman said:

I prefer to ignore 1 day old Rotoworld Blurbs.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, jeaton6 said:

I prefer to ignore 1 day old Rotoworld Blurbs.

Lol when selling some declining asset like Kenneth Dixon or someone that doesn’t have much value (Abdullah is a good example) I’ll wait for rotoworld to have a blurb, wait a day or two, then start making offers. Someone always bites. I got a draft pick for Cody Kessler last year doing this.

7 minutes ago, Blick said:

I don’t know. Maybe he’s a late bloomer. He certainly has speed. 

On a pace for 100 catches and 1200 yards with Garappolo his last 5 games. 

But don't listen to me I just read roto and then post what i read there in here. 

Edited by Milkman
4 minutes ago, Milkman said:

On a pace for 100 catches and 1200 yards with Garappolo his last 5 games. 

But don't listen to me I just read roto and then post what i read there in here. 

What does Roto say about the effect a healthy Garcon will have on his numbers?

Edited by Blick
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, jeaton6 said:

You’ve convinced me, highly relevant sample size.

Honestly I don't want you to buy anybody I'm high on bro. Instead of engaging you in this petty stuff though I'll just put you on ignore. Please feel free to do the same so my posts don't bother you anymore. Good luck this year.

32 minutes ago, Milkman said:

Honestly I don't want you to buy anybody I'm high on bro. Instead of engaging you in this petty stuff though I'll just put you on ignore. Please feel free to do the same so my posts don't bother you anymore. Good luck this year.

This seems to happen a lot to you. Probably best. :)

Gave Hyde & Lavonte David

Got Adam Thielen

Requirements: 1QB, 2RB, 4WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 3DL, 3LB, 3DB, 2 Flex D
Flex Scoring: .1/yard, 6/TD, .25/carry, .5/catch for RB, .75/catch for WR, 1pt Tackle
24 man roster offense, 20 IDP. 10 team dynasty league

Made back to back deals in a league today

2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5 ppr 10 team league

I gave up Goedert and a 2019 2nd

I got Michael Gallup

Then gave away Gallup

and got Josh Rosen

Gallup is literally my man crush so this was tough to do but the whole idea going in was to get Rosen who I love as well

49 minutes ago, IHEARTFF said:

I think that is too much. Guice is basically a mid 2019 1st round pick now.

J Williams not worth more than a mid 2nd, DT not more than 1.10-1.12, and then another 2nd. I’ll take the one guy with a chance to be premier - Guice. 

16 minutes ago, Raback said:

This just went down in a league of mine and has quite a few owners upset 

14 team PPR start QRRWWTFF

Team A Gives: Zeke Elliot, Devin Funchess

Team B gives: Corey Davis, Sammy Watkins 

Zeke in a landslide. Not even close.

Edited by kutta
  • Like 6
12 minutes ago, fruity pebbles said:

16 teams. Anthony Miller, Keke Coutee, Jordan Akins and a future 2/3/4 for Guice post injury.

Looking at this from a perspective of draft picks...

Team A gets: 2 second rounders (Miller and 2019 2nd), 3 third rounders (Coutee, Akins, 3rd), and a 4th for 1.02. Or even 1.7 as it seems Guice is worth a mid 1st now. I wouldn't trade a 1.7 for two 2nds and three 3rds. 

Even with Guice hurt, that's a steal. I like Miller a lot, but if Guice is as good as he seemed to be before he got hurt, and he comes back just as good... then Miller has to reach super star status for this to come out even. 

Edited by Dr. Dan
6 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

Looking at this from a perspective of draft picks...

Team A gets: 2 second rounders (Miller and 2019 2nd), 3 third rounders (Coutee, Akins, 3rd), and a 4th for 1.02. Or even 1.7 as it seems Guice is worth a mid 1st now. I wouldn't trade a 1.7 for two 2nds and three 3rds. 

Even with Guice hurt, that's a steal. I like Miller a lot, but if Guice is as good as he seemed to be before he got hurt, and he comes back just as good... then Miller has to reach super star status for this to come out even. 

Hope so. I took Miller 1.13. Guice went 1.02 but another draft of a similar league happen ed post injury and he went 1.07 i believe. 

16 minutes ago, kutta said:

Zeke in a landslide. Not even close.

Amazing that some one would move Zeke in a 14 team league with those positional settings without getting a true star back. My guess is one of the top teams ripped off a perennial bottom dweller by selling him on the upside of Davis and Watkins. I don't even like Funchess much, but him getting thrown in makes it even worse.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, fruity pebbles said:

16 teams. Anthony Miller, Keke Coutee, Jordan Akins and a future 2/3/4 for Guice post injury.

And I thought I got a good deal.

Akins went undrafted in my leagues, I got him off waivers and he might end up going back there once we make cut-downs when the season starts. I like Miller and drafted him in one league with the 14th pick but I still think his upside is maybe a decent WR2.

1 hour ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Amazing that some one would move Zeke in a 14 team league with those positional settings without getting a true star back. My guess is one of the top teams ripped off a perennial bottom dweller by selling him on the upside of Davis and Watkins. I don't even like Funchess much, but him getting thrown in makes it even worse.

It was two brand new owners who took over orphan teams a few weeks ago.  I was willing to offer much more than that but he was never shopped before that deal went down.  

The guy who dealt Zeke also has David Johnson and a solid roster overall so he just threw away his chance at a championship 

24 minutes ago, Raback said:

It was two brand new owners who took over orphan teams a few weeks ago.  I was willing to offer much more than that but he was never shopped before that deal went down.  

The guy who dealt Zeke also has David Johnson and a solid roster overall so he just threw away his chance at a championship 

I agree, he blew it.  It took me awhile to get out of the 12 team mindset when I joined a 14 team league.  I'm still recovering, but I feel like I'm on a good path now.  You don't trade someone like Elliott in a 14 team league with those RB settings IMO. 

Edited by JohnnyU
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Raback said:

Isn't that always the case in a lop sided trade LOL.

I was assuming this guy probably had good backs and really likes davis (and is new to dynasty leagues or sucks at ff). Hell who knows, 2-3 years from now davis may be a higher value than Zeke, not likely, but it could happen I guess. 

1 minute ago, mozzy84 said:

Isn't that always the case in a lop sided trade LOL.

I was assuming this guy probably had good backs and really likes davis (and is new to dynasty leagues or sucks at ff). Hell who knows, 2-3 years from now davis may be a higher value than Zeke, not likely, but it could happen I guess. 

The bigger issue is he is likely new to 14 team leagues. Having 2 top 5 or even top 10 RBs is a huge advantage. I'm still wrapping my head around 14 teamers

Even if Corey Davis lives up to the hype, and let's say he's the next WR to enter into the top 5, I still don't like this deal.

I jumped into a 14 teamer taking over an orphan team and traded Allen Robinson, Ingram, and Tevin Coleman. I felt bad trading Robinson but I just wanted to make the team my own with my own players. Overall I felt like I got good deals and a decent base to turning the team around if my RBs hit (hoping for two future top 10 RBs)

Maybe that's how he sees this trade; him making this team his. Still... I would have made a post or messaged everyone saying that I am looking to trade Zeke. Would have probably gotten better offers. 

4 minutes ago, jhexel said:

12-team PPR QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex (RB/WR/TE)

After Guice injury:

Team A gives R. Freeman/D. Booker

Team B gives D. Guice/P. Barber (to RoJo owner).

Team A wins this by a lot. Even without receiving Barber I'd take the Guice side. Barber included is icing on the cake. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jhexel said:

12-team PPR QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex (RB/WR/TE)

After Guice injury:

Team A gives R. Freeman/D. Booker

Team B gives D. Guice/P. Barber (to RoJo owner).

This is pretty even. I'd take the guice side but there's a legit argument for drafting Royce ahead of him and a lot of people are doing it now.  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Steel Curtainrod said:

12 team PPR start 9

A: D Watson, Crowell

B: Jordy, Alex Smith

B weak at WR starting Breed

A contender starting Rodgers

wow is this real life? Watson by a mile

1 hour ago, NDyse10 said:

12 Team PPR- Dynasty Contract League 

$200 Cap

Team A: Carlos Hyde ($17) Nelson Agholor ($2)

Team B: 2019 1st Round Pick

Team B’s pick will likely be top 5 next year. 

pick

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****