Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

Except that he said the 2019 1st was the 1.01

I’m fairly sure he was saying he would regret the trade if it turned out that way.  Are there leagues where the draft order gets determined preseason?

My point was I would rather fill a hole on a very strong team by overpaying with whatever spare parts I had for a young stud then trying to rent an older vet using only some of those spare parts.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 33.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • menobrown

    1823

  • One More Rep

    1306

  • barackdhouse

    1133

  • FreeBaGeL

    1035

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in??  I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

2 minutes ago, oldmanhawkins said:

I’m fairly sure he was saying he would regret the trade if it turned out that way.  Are there leagues where the draft order gets determined preseason?

My point was I would rather fill a hole on a very strong team by overpaying with whatever spare parts I had for a young stud then trying to rent an older vet using only some of those spare parts.

 

2 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

I don't think he ever said that. Someone said it would be a really bad trade *if* it was 1.01.  I think the trade is fair.

Got it ... buddy worded as if it “was” the 1.01

Still, if I’m going to overpay - it’s not going to be for Hunt. Spencer Ware is still going to be very much involved. I just think for what he gave, he could’ve gotten more. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

 

Got it ... buddy worded as if it “was” the 1.01

Still, if I’m going to overpay - it’s not going to be for Hunt. Spencer Ware is still going to be very much involved. I just think for what he gave, he could’ve gotten more. 

I agree with that, Hunt wouldn’t be my target.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess I'm crazy too because I'll take the Hunt side, and pretty easily at that.

In startup value this is a startup 6th, 8th, and 2019 1st for a 1st round startup pick.  Try offering those picks for a startup 1st and it wouldn't even be considered.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

I guess I'm crazy too because I'll take the Hunt side, and pretty easily at that.

In startup value this is a startup 6th, 8th, and 2019 1st for a 1st round startup pick.  Try offering those picks for a startup 1st and it wouldn't even be considered.

Is Hunt really a startup 1st?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, msudaisy26 said:

I think you overpaid and unless you are in the title game this year I think you will regret that trade next year.

That’s 3 WR1’s and a WR2, 2 top 10 RBs, QB1, and TE6. Last year is last year, but hard to see a scenario barring very bad luck with injuries where that team isn’t in the running if not running away with a 1st round bye.

I would pay that easily for Hunt in that situation.

Link to post
Share on other sites

12/ppr 1/2/3/1/1/1/flex

 

gave: Dixon and enunwa

got: Ben watson

 

dixon and enunwa were cut considerations and with Hunter henry out I needed a te. This guy has Collins so I figured he was my only real trade partner, offered Dixon/buck allen but he wanted Quincy. Frees up a roster spot and I really think Watson has a swan song year in NO. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Snorkelson said:

12/ppr 1/2/3/1/1/1/flex

 

gave: Dixon and enunwa

got: Ben watson

 

dixon and enunwa were cut considerations and with Hunter henry out I needed a te. This guy has Collins so I figured he was my only real trade partner, offered Dixon/buck allen but he wanted Quincy. Frees up a roster spot and I really think Watson has a swan song year in NO. 

I think I value Dixon more than that.  How deep are your rosters?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, skycriesmary said:

10 Team PPR Dynasty with IDP

Team A trades A Cooper, 3.3

Team B trades 1.8, 3.9

 

 

Wow I hate Cooper and his ADP but I'd give that in a flash.

Then I'd trade Cooper just as fast as I can and get a lot more.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, skycriesmary said:

10 Team PPR Dynasty with IDP

Team A trades A Cooper, 3.3

Team B trades 1.8, 3.9

 

 

Yeah I'm in agreement with what's been said already. Even in a 10 team league Cooper should get more. I find it hard to believe team B was able to trade up round 3 as well. I almost expect that to be backwards, but even then I'd still dislike it

I thought I sold Cooper short (Cooper, Hooper, late 2nd, late 2nd for James Washington, Very early 1st, and Jonnu Smith) 

Edited by Dr. Dan
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Gianluca said:

Prob just overpaid for Kareem Hunt but idc...

 

Team A trades Derrius Guice/Marshawn Lynch/Christian Kirk/2019 1st

 

Team B trades Kareem Hunt/Spencer Ware/Tyrell Williams/2019 3rd

 

Russ/Ben/Baker

DJ/Hunt/Sony/Ware/Jaylen/Chase

Keenan/DAdams/Tyreek/Diggs/Crowder/Tre’Quan/Tyrell

Engram/Kittle

I have no problem with this...Hunt has a chance to be a legit #1 FF RB on a good offense for years to come...there are not many of those and if an opportunity comes to get one you need to step up...as for what you gave up...Guice just had an ACL and is out for a year and who knows how he will be next year...it could be two years from now until he is productive and now you don't have to worry about that, Lynch is nearing the end of his career and is an OK fantasy RB but you can live without him, Kirk looks like he could be a real good one but you are not hurting at all at WR and while I hate giving up future #1's you do have a year to get one back and I like the fact you did add a #3...if Hunt proves to be the player he looked like last year I think you are gonna be very happy with this move...a backfield of DJ/Hunt is a fantastic foundation and as I look at the rest of your roster it makes me like it even more...all your RBs, WRs and TEs are very young so you are not in a position where you are mortgaging the future...the more I look at this the more I like it... 

Edited by Boston
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, King of the Jungle said:

All leagues are different. In my league I usually have to overpay for guys I want. I would be happy giving what you gave to get Hunt. Your team looks good enough to win now so go for it. Who knows what Guice would have been this year.....and who knows what Guice will be after rehabbing from a major injury. Lynch is a one year asset, Kirk may never be more than Tyrell, and the pick is the difference in cost. Give me Hunt.

You're undervaluing Kirk.  Guice could be equal to Hunt by mid-season 2019.  The first won't be high.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dr. Dan said:

Yeah I'm in agreement with what's been said already. Even in a 10 team league Cooper should get more. I find it hard to believe team B was able to trade up round 3 as well. I almost expect that to be backwards, but even then I'd still dislike it

I thought I sold Cooper short (Cooper, Hooper, late 2nd, late 2nd for James Washington, Very early 1st, and Jonnu Smith) 

I was Team B. I've never been a Cooper fan, but at this price, I couldn't say no. He's got to have a better year than last, for a number of reasons. Even if he ends up 70/950/6, I'll be happy. 

I was looking at picking up Sutton in the draft if I wouldn't have made this trade. Moving up in the third is just icing on the cake. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ffbowler300 said:

12 team PPR Dynasty League.

 

Team A trades Aaron Jones and Stephen Anderson

for

Team B trades Keelan Cole and Dallas Goedhert

Keelan and Dalls, by a lot

10 hours ago, skycriesmary said:

10 Team PPR Dynasty with IDP

Team A trades A Cooper, 3.3

Team B trades 1.8, 3.9

 

 

Cooper fairly easily for me

5 hours ago, Snorkelson said:

12/ppr 1/2/3/1/1/1/flex

 

gave: Dixon and enunwa

got: Ben watson

 

dixon and enunwa were cut considerations and with Hunter henry out I needed a te. This guy has Collins so I figured he was my only real trade partner, offered Dixon/buck allen but he wanted Quincy. Frees up a roster spot and I really think Watson has a swan song year in NO. 

With no context, I like Enunwa the most in this deal. But given the context I can see the reasoning behind this

2 hours ago, steelers1080 said:

Team A gives: Ito Smith, Geronimo Allison

Team B gives: Chase Edmonds, John Kelly

Non-ppr, Team A owns David Johnson but is also stacked at RB. 

Edmonds side

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, skycriesmary said:

I was Team B. I've never been a Cooper fan, but at this price, I couldn't say no. He's got to have a better year than last, for a number of reasons. Even if he ends up 70/950/6, I'll be happy. 

I was looking at picking up Sutton in the draft if I wouldn't have made this trade. Moving up in the third is just icing on the cake. 

I wouldn't be able to say no to that deal either. I was in a similar situation with getting Jordan Howard. I turned around and flipped him in less than 24 hours. Nice deal you got! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gianluca said:

Just to clarify in the Hunt trade I dealt a 2019 1st not 1.1 ( could turn out to be ) but was just saying it suck and be my luck IF it turned out to be 1.1

I would side with the over-payed crowd. You basically traded 3 1st round picks for Hunt. You probably could have gotten someone better than Hunt for that price. I think once you see who is at your 1st pick and how good Guice can be next year I think you'll regret it. I see Guice as someone who can out perform Hunt, but we won't know for over a year. Best of luck this year, hope you win it all. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dr. Dan said:

I would side with the over-payed crowd. You basically traded 3 1st round picks for Hunt. You probably could have gotten someone better than Hunt for that price. I think once you see who is at your 1st pick and how good Guice can be next year I think you'll regret it. I see Guice as someone who can out perform Hunt, but we won't know for over a year. Best of luck this year, hope you win it all. 

I might not have Hunt for long. In deep talks with the Saquon owner. He’s willing to deal SB for KH but we’re discussing what else has to be included. Thankful for the opportunity of having a chance at Saquon. Fingers crossed lol

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dr. Dan said:

I would side with the over-payed crowd. You basically traded 3 1st round picks for Hunt. You probably could have gotten someone better than Hunt for that price. I think once you see who is at your 1st pick and how good Guice can be next year I think you'll regret it. I see Guice as someone who can out perform Hunt, but we won't know for over a year. Best of luck this year, hope you win it all. 

I'm a big fan of Guice but it's easy to say that without actually putting numbers to it.

Hunt rushed for 1,327-8 and caught 53 passes for 455 yards and 3 more TDs. If Guice ever puts up a season of 1,800 yards and 11 TDs that would be more than we can expect.

Edited by Dr. Octopus
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dr. Dan said:

I would side with the over-payed crowd. You basically traded 3 1st round picks for Hunt. You probably could have gotten someone better than Hunt for that price. I think once you see who is at your 1st pick and how good Guice can be next year I think you'll regret it. I see Guice as someone who can out perform Hunt, but we won't know for over a year. Best of luck this year, hope you win it all. 

Doesn't really mean much what they were drafted at months ago IMO. Guice was the 1.2 in most and while I still value him there, many have moved him down to a mid 1st. Kirk was a borderline 1st rounder in many leagues. In May, he went 1.11 in one of mine and 2.1 in another and other WR's have jumped him since then. He's got an extremely strong team on paper so that '19 1st should be pretty late. If I were to call that the 1.4, the 1.10 & the 2.01 for Hunt, that sounds cheap for Hunt.

 

Edit: And we're leaving Tyrell out completely. Honestly I love both Guice and Hunt and own them in different leagues so I can see both sides, even trade for me.

Edited by Buckna
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr. Octopus said:

I'm a big fan of Guice but it's easy to say that without actually putting numbers to it.

Hunt rushed for 1,327-8 and caught 53 passes for 455 yards and 3 more TDs. If Guice ever puts up a season of 1,800 yards and 11 TDs that would be more than we can expect.

True. I agree. I just remember that he was on fire for the first 5 games and the last 4 games, but the middle was very ho-hum. Can't play the Chargers every week

A lot of things I don't like: New QB. New starting WR. Ware is back. A lot of changes over there, where Hunt may not be needed to win them games. Might be more games of weeks 6-13 rather than the others. who knows. :shrug: but you're right; Hunt has at least done it once, Guice hasn't done it at all. I'd be thrilled with 1800/11 from Guice. However, I think the drop from Hunt to Guice isn't worth Kirk and another 1st

 

57 minutes ago, Buckna said:

Doesn't really mean much what they were drafted at months ago IMO. Guice was the 1.2 in most and while I still value him there, many have moved him down to a mid 1st. Kirk was a borderline 1st rounder in many leagues. In May, he went 1.11 in one of mine and 2.1 in another and other WR's have jumped him since then. He's got an extremely strong team on paper so that '19 1st should be pretty late. If I were to call that the 1.4, the 1.10 & the 2.01 for Hunt, that sounds cheap for Hunt.

 

Edit: And we're leaving Tyrell out completely. Honestly I love both Guice and Hunt and own them in different leagues so I can see both sides, even trade for me.

Not a big fan of Tyrell... he's about WR4 on that team at this point. He's WR65 in dynasty rankings. 
If we adjust for today's value, I'd agree that value might be about right. However, I think Kirk was drafted higher due to the idea that he would be WR2 in that offense. He has since dropped not because of bad reports, but rather more glowing reviews of other rookie WRs. I still think Kirk holds 1st round value, especially now that he's in the running to start. 

Calling it 1.4, 1.10, 2.1 for Hunt makes it look better, I admit. I guess I just see some big potential out of Kirk and Guice long term, more than Hunt potentially. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, JohnW1970 said:

12 team PPR

 

Gave:  Golladay and Fitzgerald

Got: Penny and Gallup

 

i have tons of WRs and was desperate for RB help

Penny easily.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

12 team PPR TE premium

Team A gives Gurley, John Kelly

Team B gives Nuk, Aaron Jones

Without knowing the starters I would take the Nuk side. Him and Gurley are equal. Jones is way better than Kelly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

12 team PPR TE premium

Team A gives Gurley, John Kelly

Team B gives Nuk, Aaron Jones

All depends on what the rosters look like...Hopkins and Gurley are both top of line...in a deal like this Jones and Kelly don’t mean much to me...it is all about roster construction and how big of a hole these two fill and/or leave...

Edited by Boston
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, NeverEnough said:

PPR

Team A gave Gerald Everett

Team B gave Trent Taylor & 2019 3rd

Team A is good at TE w/Gronk, Goedert, Cook & Butt

Give me the #3...with Gurley, Cooks, Kupp and Woods there a lot has to happen for Everett to become fantasy relevant and even in a best case scenario how much can he blow up...I think that 3 will be a better asset...picks like that can be the final piece in making a bigger deal...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JohnW1970 said:

12 team PPR

 

Gave:  Golladay and Fitzgerald

Got: Penny and Gallup

 

i have tons of WRs and was desperate for RB help

Penny...Golladay and Gallup are around a wash and while Fitz is a legend it is a no brainer in Dynasty to roll the dice and go after a first round RB here...even if he busts Fitz will not haunt you for 7 years...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

14 team standard scoring

Q/r/ww/t/f/k/d 

Team a gets Jay Ajayi

Team b gets Sammy Watkins

Team a already owned Clement and will likely start the eagles rb every week, was light at rb

Team b owned mahomes and will likely start him this year, was light at wr

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bostonfred said:

14 team standard scoring

Q/r/ww/t/f/k/d 

Team a gets Jay Ajayi

Team b gets Sammy Watkins

Team a already owned Clement and will likely start the eagles rb every week, was light at rb

Team b owned mahomes and will likely start him this year, was light at wr

I'll take Watkins here & I'm not a Watkins fan

Link to post
Share on other sites

Draft tomorrow.  IDP performance scoring dynasty league. 

Booger Eaters gave up Brown, Antonio PIT WR; Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.06

Barf Kissers gave up Mariota, Marcus TEN QB;Henry, Derrick TEN RB;Robinson, Allen CHI WR; Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.04

 

Barf Kissers already have A.Rodgers, S.Barkley, D.Johnson, D.Adams, and Gronk.

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team, 25 roster  dynasty ppr, all td=6

Q-R-R-W-W-T-F-DST-K

Team B posted that he needs a starting rb and willing to trade Luck or Wentz.

Team A gets Wentz and team B's 2019 first round rookie pick.

Team B gets Devonte Freeman

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, J3RS3YD3V1L said:

Draft tomorrow.  IDP performance scoring dynasty league. 

Booger Eaters gave up Brown, Antonio PIT WR; Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.06

Barf Kissers gave up Mariota, Marcus TEN QB;Henry, Derrick TEN RB;Robinson, Allen CHI WR; Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.04

 

Barf Kissers already have A.Rodgers, S.Barkley, D.Johnson, D.Adams, and Gronk.

Brown easily. That’s pretty bad, IMO

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, J3RS3YD3V1L said:

Draft tomorrow.  IDP performance scoring dynasty league. 

Booger Eaters gave up Brown, Antonio PIT WR; Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.06

Barf Kissers gave up Mariota, Marcus TEN QB;Henry, Derrick TEN RB;Robinson, Allen CHI WR; Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.04

 

Barf Kissers already have A.Rodgers, S.Barkley, D.Johnson, D.Adams, and Gronk.

Would be bad without the 1.6. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team A gets Winston (only has Ryan at qb) Contender if no major injuries

Team B gets 2019 second round pick (has Mahomes and Turbisky at qb) rebuilding

 

Team A had the first overall 2018 pick, but has a good starting team.  Very thin after that...so the pick could anywhere.

Edited by HairySasquatch
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HairySasquatch said:

Team A gets Winston (only has Ryan at qb) Contender if no major injuries

Team B gets 2019 second round pick (has Mahomes and Turbisky at qb) rebuilding

 

Team A had the first overall 2018 pick, but has a good starting team.  Very thin after that...so the pick could anywhere.

How many teams in the league? Start 1 QB only?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...