Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, kutta said:

Exactly.

I traded my 2020 1st away for David Johnson a few weeks ago to a weak owner and my league was in an uproar about that (in the other direction), which they should be.

But wow, trading a 2020 first for Hyde or Ito? That's crazy talk.

Is that all DJ is worth now?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 33.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • menobrown

    1821

  • One More Rep

    1306

  • barackdhouse

    1109

  • FreeBaGeL

    1034

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

Traded Phlip Lindsay and Ryan Fitzpatrick

Got Andrew Luck

6 pt per pass TD and PPR league. Lindsay was my probably my 5th best RB (behind Gurley, Bell, Conner, and D.Williams).  At QB, I had Winston with Fitz, Bortles, and Grier behind him.  I think Winston will be better with Arians in charge, but felt like I could use an upgrade.

Edited by Don Quixote
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Don Quixote said:

Traded Phlip Lindsay and Ryan Fitzpatrick

Got Andrew Luck

6 pt per pass TD and PPR league. Lindsay was my probably my 5th best RB (behind Gurley, Bell, Conner, and D.Williams).  At QB, I had Winston with Fitz, Bortles, and Grier behind him.  I think Winston will be better with Arians in charge, but felt like I could use an upgrade.

You must have been trading with Sancho Panza again, Sir Don Quixote .  .  .  .  .  . :devil:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kutta said:

Exactly.

I traded my 2020 1st away for David Johnson a few weeks ago to a weak owner and my league was in an uproar about that (in the other direction), which they should be.

But wow, trading a 2020 first for Hyde or Ito? That's crazy talk.

I can't get a 3rd for either. And believe me I have tried. Getting a 1st for either is ridiculous regardless of their reasoning.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, steelers1080 said:

Non-PPR

Traded Carlos Hyde for 2020 1st (Late, 9-14)

Trade Ito Smith for 2020 1st (Late, 9-14)

I have lots of RBs (Kamara, James Conner, David Johnson, Leveon Bell, Fournette, Dalvin Cook, Derrius Guice, Josh Jacobs incoming) and I needed to cut 2 players to make room for incoming rookies, instead of cutting my worst players I traded these 2. 

So you sold them on those pitches, no way any savvy owner believes those 2 are worth 1sts.  I don't care how optimistic you might be on the guy, a sense of realism should be hitting.  These are the types of trades that literally make me :wall:because of stupidity.  And then I proceed to try and trade rape them in an offer of my own.  

I swear I can't find these idiots in any of my leagues.  

  • Like 6
  • Laughing 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Team PPR  // Not involved                  (Same Team A & Team B in both deals - separate transactions)

Team A gave up Zay Jones Buf WR

Team B gave up Tyreek Hill KC WR

 

Team A gave up Robby Anderson NYJ WR

Team B gave up Jordan Howard Phil RB & Nelson Agholor Phil WR

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Birdie048 said:

12 Team PPR  // Not involved                  (Same Team A & Team B in both deals - separate transactions)

Team A gave up Zay Jones Buf WR

Team B gave up Tyreek Hill KC WR

 

Team A gave up Robby Anderson NYJ WR

Team B gave up Jordan Howard Phil RB & Nelson Agholor Phil WR

 

I'd take about anything I was offered for Hill, so to me Zay is fine.  I own Robby in a few leagues, and would not consider that offer for him.  I think he is about to have a great season and put himself on the WR1/2 map going forward.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pwingles said:

12 team TE prem ppr not involved

Team A gets- Zeke, Marvin Jones

Team B gets - Davante Adams, Lamar Miller

 

Team C gets - Penny, Graham, 2x '20 3rds

Team D gets- '19 picks 2, 14, 19, 26, 38

I own Penny and I'm a fan, but I'd take the picks rather easily.

I also own Adams and I'm a fan, but I'd take Zeke over him.

Edited by kutta
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pwingles said:

12 team TE prem ppr not involved

Team A gets- Zeke, Marvin Jones

Team B gets - Davante Adams, Lamar Miller

 

Team C gets - Penny, Graham, 2x '20 3rds

Team D gets- '19 picks 2, 14, 19, 26, 38

Wow give me Zeke. As good as Adams is, Zeke is a rare bellow

I'd rather have the picks on the 2nd trade

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2019 at 1:48 PM, steelers1080 said:

Non-PPR

Traded Carlos Hyde for 2020 1st (Late, 9-14)

Trade Ito Smith for 2020 1st (Late, 9-14)

I have lots of RBs (Kamara, James Conner, David Johnson, Leveon Bell, Fournette, Dalvin Cook, Derrius Guice, Josh Jacobs incoming) and I needed to cut 2 players to make room for incoming rookies, instead of cutting my worst players I traded these 2. 

Link? Seems unbelievable 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team PPR - Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, Flex. Short Benches - 18 Roster Spots.  Not involved

 

Team A gives Gurley, 2020 2nd (probably mid) Team B gives Dalvin Cook, Tyler Boyd, 2020 3rd (very late)

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, pweb said:

12 team PPR - Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, Flex. Short Benches - 18 Roster Spots.  Not involved

 

Team A gives Gurley, 2020 2nd (probably mid) Team B gives Dalvin Cook, Tyler Boyd, 2020 3rd (very late)

At first I thought cheap for Gurley, because I dont think Cook is a bell cow and I am not a huge fan of Boyd. I also think Gurleys knee is trouble. 

DTC says this is dead even, so I'll go with that

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2019 at 4:09 PM, steelers1080 said:

The person trading for Ito has Devonta Freeman and lacks depth, so if Freeman gets injured again they'd be in trouble, and they appear to be a contender again this year. With Todd Monken back, they think that Atlanta will be a high scoring offense and locking down the RB1 in Atlanta is valuable. 

Terrible idea in theory, and that’s even before we get to the fact that Monken is in Cleveland and not Atlanta.

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

10 Team 1PPR / 1.5PPR TE (Dynasty)

Gave: P Lindsay + 2.09

Got: 1.07 (TJ Hockenson) + Alshon

..... I dunno how it happened. Asked the guy at 7 if he wanted to trade, he proposed that. Was completed in 5min. Long running/pretty high stakes league w friends

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Denver724 said:

Standard 12 team PPR. 

Gave Zay Jones

Received Tyreek Hill

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.   But zay is hardly a bird in the hand.  When choosing between two guys who might both end up being completely useless i'll take the higher upside. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cloppbeast said:

gave, Julio Jones + 1.02

got, David Njoku + 1.09 + 2.05 +2.09 + 2020 1st (late) + 2020 1st (mid) + 2020 2nd (late)

Interesting deal. If those firsts next year are both late, you gave up the two best pieces. But, that’s such a good haul that I think the sheer weight of what you got outweighs the other side.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cloppbeast said:

gave, Julio Jones + 1.02

got, David Njoku + 1.09 + 2.05 +2.09 + 2020 1st (late) + 2020 1st (mid) + 2020 2nd (late)

Unless I was 100% rebuilding, I'd take the Julio side. 

12 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

12 team FFPC style

Team A gives Njoku, 2020 1st (early to mid)

Team B gives Woods, McDonald

 

Same Team B then gives Lindsay

Team C gives 2020 1st & 3rd (very likely early)

That is some solid rebuilding work. Njoku and 2 top 2020 1sts, for Woods, Lindsay, and McDonald. 

14 hours ago, pweb said:

12 team PPR - Start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, Flex. Short Benches - 18 Roster Spots.  Not involved

 

Team A gives Gurley, 2020 2nd (probably mid) Team B gives Dalvin Cook, Tyler Boyd, 2020 3rd (very late)

Maybe I'm being stubborn, but that feels like a pretty big win for the Gurley side. 

15 hours ago, jeaton6 said:

Fant and Isabella 

That's just giving Green away. Would have been better off trying to trade him during the season, after a couple nice games. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cloppbeast said:

gave, Julio Jones + 1.02

got, David Njoku + 1.09 + 2.05 +2.09 + 2020 1st (late) + 2020 1st (mid) + 2020 2nd (late)

 

6 minutes ago, travdogg said:

Unless I was 100% rebuilding, I'd take the Julio side.

Not really, but I liked it anyway. Thought it was fair. Taking a chance on Julio having only 1 or 2 years of bona-fide WR1, although I think he likely has a bunch more years of wr2 in him after. fwiw, I'm figuring on getting a stop-gap WR with some of the picks.

Edited by cloppbeast
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, AKF said:

12 Team 0.5 PPR (Not TE Premium)

Gave: Njoku and 2019 2.07 (Have Kelce and Herndon)

Got: Curtis Samuel and Keke Coutee

 

I like the Njoku side on this one.  I think he has the upside to be a top 3 TE where Samuel and Coutee's realistic upside are as WR2/3s.  The 2.7 is a nice bonus, but I would have liked the Njoku side without it personally.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nearing the league's cutdown date, some teams having as many as 30 rostered now, but must be down to 24 in a few weeks......

offer is Royce Freeman, Ricky Seals-Jones & Jonnu Smith for Evan Engram

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, cloppbeast said:

If anything, Hill's value has been creeping up recently.

Even if someone told me there was a 95% chance Hill never plays again i'd take him over Zay Jones.  Zay is hardly worth a roster spot.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2019 at 12:13 AM, Zyphros said:

I swear I can't find these idiots in any of my leagues.  

How does the saying go.............if you can't spot the fish in the first 30 minutes at your table............

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Stephen Holloway said:

Nearing the league's cutdown date, some teams having as many as 30 rostered now, but must be down to 24 in a few weeks......

offer is Royce Freeman, Ricky Seals-Jones & Jonnu Smith for Evan Engram

So basically Freeman for Engram. I'd be on the Engram side.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Soulfly3 said:

Dynasty PPR

Gave 2019 4.09 + 2020 3rd and 4th rounder

Got: 3.05

..... who was there at 3.05 for me to take? ANDY ISABELLA :lol:  what on EARTH happened there, no idea how he slipped so long. 

So you got a 2nd, not a 3rd.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cloppbeast said:

So you got a 2nd, not a 3rd.

crazy thing is, ive been seeing isabella go mid-late 1st in more than a handful of drafts.

i had no picks until the 3rd round this year (but i did swing a deal to get to 1.07 to snag Hockenson (TE 1.5 ppr), but i checked in and saw ISabelal was still there w 3.05 on the clock, so i made a move as fast as I could.

Edited by Soulfly3
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cloppbeast said:

Gave 2.05 + 3.02 for Devin Funchess.

Feel like I offered too much. 😐

Yeah just the 2.5 should have gotten that done.  I do like Funchess though as an under the radar undervalued player this season though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...