What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (36 Viewers)

PPR Dynasty

Gave: Callaway

Got: Doyle

i needed TE help did I sell low on Callaway or is this about right? 
Neither player does much for me.  I slightly prefer Doyle.  I struggle to believe in the Browns and Callaway seems pretty far down the pecking order.

12 team PPR IDP

I traded Tyler Eifert, 2019 1.06 and 2019 2.03 for 2020 1st, 2nd and 3rd

I still have 2019 1.2 and 1.12 and 3 other 2019 2nds which I will hopefully turn into 2020 1sts. I also have Hunter Henry at TE, so Eifert was expendable.

So far I have 3 2020 1sts, 2 202 2nds, and 2 2020 3rds

I also traded Myles Jack in the same league for 1 of those 2020 1sts.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team te prem ppr

sent 1.10, corey davis

got 2.2, ‘20 1st
I like 2020 1sts like most, but think Corey takes a leap this year. Certainly not into WR1 territory but enough where his value starts increasing. If Mariotta doesn’t stay healthy they have a nothing to lose Tannehil who can get him the ball. He has extra help surrounding him to take some pressure off and I think he takes advantage of it. 

FFPC league

Gave up: J. Conner, R. Woods, 2020 3rd (likely late)

Received: J.Mixon, 2020 2nd (anywhere from 1 - 8 )

10 team, start 2QB 3RB 3WR 2TE 1flex .5ppr

I gave up Njoku and Boyd

I got OJ Howard

I love me some OJ Howard in every possible way so I'm ok with probably paying a little too much.  

I like 2020 1sts like most, but think Corey takes a leap this year. Certainly not into WR1 territory but enough where his value starts increasing. If Mariotta doesn’t stay healthy they have a nothing to lose Tannehil who can get him the ball. He has extra help surrounding him to take some pressure off and I think he takes advantage of it. 
Maybe. But lets be honest, davis could be the next TO and it wont matter because he has two derps throwing him the ball.  On talent alone i love davis, but i have him on several teams and he is arguably my wr5 on this team, so id rather have another 1 next year. If it was a top 5 pick this year i dont think i would be selling in this same deal but all 3 rbs, both tes ( te prem) and harry are for sure gone by pick 10. So moving back a few spots, dumping a player who never starts and getting a pick upgrade in a better class was easy for me

10 team, start 2QB 3RB 3WR 2TE 1flex .5ppr

I gave up Njoku and Boyd

I got OJ Howard

I love me some OJ Howard in every possible way so I'm ok with probably paying a little too much.  
I am with you.  Howard >>> Njoku for me so I will take the Howard side, especially in 2 TE.

10 Team PPR 1 QB 2 RB 2 WR 1 TE 1 Flex 1 D 1 K

Same teams throughout

Team A gives Keenan Allen and 2.02

Team B gives Joe Mixon

Team B gives LeSean McCoy, Julio Jones, 2020 1st (mid to late)

Team C gives James Conner, Sterling Shepard 2020 3rd (late)

Team D gives 2.03, 2020 1st (early)

Team C gives 1.10 2.06 3.06

Team A gives 2.08

Team D gives Courtland Sutton

Same teams throughout

Team B gives Joe Mixon

Team A gives 2.08

Team A did well. So did team C. 

Same teams throughout

Team B gives Joe Mixon

Team A gives 2.08

Team A did amazing

Team C did great as well

FFPC $500 Dynasty trade:

Decided to take a calculated gamble on acquiring Gurley. Traded Kenyan Drake and a super late 2020 1st (probably 1.11, or 1.12) for Gurley. 

The risk on Gurley is mitigated a bit on my side, as I was able to draft Darrell Henderson @ 1.6

The off season has been productive:

Traded Calvin Ridley and a 3rd for Kirk, 1.8

Traded Diggs for 1.6, 2020 1st and now retired Doug Baldwin (maybe he comes back).

Drafted:

1.6: RB Darrell Henderson 

1.8 TE Noah Fant (TE premium)

1.11 WR Marquise Brown

2.11 QB Kyler Murray

3.2 TE Jace S.

now Gurley for Drake and a late 2020. Still hold another 2020 1st that could be top-3. 

FFPC $500 Dynasty trade:

Decided to take a calculated gamble on acquiring Gurley. Traded Kenyan Drake and a super late 2020 1st (probably 1.11, or 1.12) for Gurley. 

The risk on Gurley is mitigated a bit on my side, as I was able to draft Darrell Henderson @ 1.6

The off season has been productive:

Traded Calvin Ridley and a 3rd for Kirk, 1.8

Traded Diggs for 1.6, 2020 1st and now retired Doug Baldwin (maybe he comes back).

Drafted:

1.6: RB Darrell Henderson 

1.8 TE Noah Fant (TE premium)

1.11 WR Marquise Brown

2.11 QB Kyler Murray

3.2 TE Jace S.

now Gurley for Drake and a late 2020. Still hold another 2020 1st that could be top-3. 
Seems like insanely good value for Gurley.  

Looking to reduce roster prior to cut downs in a TE heavy scoring format

Gave Mattison Rookie RB and Gallup WR for K. Rudolph

12 team PPR, rookie draft started at 0800 EST. Just before start of the draft:

Gave Carson, 1.10, 2.1 (13) for 1.2, 4.2

Used 1.2 to draft WR Harry (Jacobs went 1.1).

Carson was a fringe/spot starter for our team, which is strong at QB, RB, and TE, but very weak at WR.

Same teams throughout

Team B gives Joe Mixon

Team A gives 2.08

Why  would someone cash out on sutton already at that price...he was probabaly pick 1.10...1.11

12 team FFPC 

Team A gives Boyd, 2020 1st

Team B gives Gurley

Team C gives Mike Williams, 2020 2nd & 3rd

Team D gives Thielen, 2020 4th

This league just had it's startup before the NFL draft. Williams has bounced around twice now. And that is low for Gurley. Or is it? Certainly less than wherever he took him in the startup.

12 team FFPC 

Team A gives Boyd, 2020 1st

Team B gives Gurley

Team C gives Mike Williams, 2020 2nd & 3rd

Team D gives Thielen, 2020 4th

This league just had it's startup before the NFL draft. Williams has bounced around twice now. And that is low for Gurley. Or is it? Certainly less than wherever he took him in the startup.
Super low for Gurley. 

Ive done four trades this offseason. 12 team ppr dynasty. One qb.

Traded: Julio/Ryan/2.4/2.7/3.3 for Luck/Sutton/Winston/1.6 
Context - I picked Fant at 1.6 after Hockenson went the pick before. For those not liking that "reach", I got Metcalf then at 1.8. If you look at my top four wrs on my team below, it made sense to me to do a julio/luck centered deal.

Traded: Doctson for 2.6 (got hakeem butler)

Traded: Watkins for 1.8 and 2021 second
Context: trade was done prior to tyreek incident news. Got DK Metxalf with the first.

Traded: 1.4 and 2.10 for 2.1 and 2020 first
Context: Team i traded with finished last this past year and picked jacobs at 1.1 and wanted to really fortify the rb position. When Harry went third in our rookie draft, this deal was able to be completed so he could get miles sanders. Not a brutal team though but definitely a middling team at best. I picked Marquise Brown at 2.1. My team is updated post trades and post rookie draft is directly below. 

12 team dynasty ppr (qb rb wr wr te fx d k) ...... 26 man rosters
Qb -luck, mayfield, winston, carr, rosen, 
Rb - zeke, mccaffrey, cook, fournette, guice
Wr - obj, m thomas, evans, juju, m Williams, sutton, metcalf, campbell, hollywood, h butler
Te - henry, ebron, fant 
D - Broncos, Redskins 
K - vinateri

People seem unclear. IMO this thread is to list trades, not team histories, draft selections and how people's teams have progressed. We all benefit from seeing the value actually given for players and then how other owners think someone else's valuation was too strong or too weak on one player or another. As important as they are to you, none of us gain from learning who you drafted or what your roster looks like.

People seem unclear. IMO this thread is to list trades, not team histories, draft selections and how people's teams have progressed. We all benefit from seeing the value actually given for players and then how other owners think someone else's valuation was too strong or too weak on one player or another. As important as they are to you, none of us gain from learning who you drafted or what your roster looks like.
Do you think I should trade for Kevin white? He could be good in Arizona!

12 team PPR IDP

Traded Sammy Watkins for 2020 1st. I now have 4 2020 1sts and 2 2020 2nds. And I still have Fuller, Godwin, Kirk, Lockett, Pettis, and Mike Williams at WR. Also have the 1.2 in 2019 draft, which will either be Harry or Jacobs. A lot of young talent on this team which may not make the playoffs but will be competitive. And well set for 2020! :)

12 team PPR IDP

Traded Sammy Watkins for 2020 1st. I now have 4 2020 1sts and 2 2020 2nds. And I still have Fuller, Godwin, Kirk, Lockett, Pettis, and Mike Williams at WR. Also have the 1.2 in 2019 draft, which will either be Harry or Jacobs. A lot of young talent on this team which may not make the playoffs but will be competitive. And well set for 2020! :)
Trade pick 2 for another quality pick in this draft plus a future 1st.

And dont forget to spend all season trying to trade for top end guys who got hurt.........use Lockett for that.

Davante Adams, 1.1, 2.6, Tyler Boyd

AB, Sony Michel, Damian Williams, 1.7, 3.1
I assume this is 1.10 not 1.01.  If 1.01 then that's a free 1.01.  

The way I read it was 1.10 and 2.06 for 1.07, and then 1.10 and Adams for AB/Sony/Damien which if you're those pieces away I can see that price being paid.  Lots of risk to it though so I'd rather stay young with Adams/Boyd.  

The way I read it was 1.10 and 2.06 for 1.07, and then 1.10 and Adams for AB/Sony/Damien which if you're those pieces away I can see that price being paid.  Lots of risk to it though so I'd rather stay young with Adams/Boyd.  
I’m guessing it’s 1.01. We gotta make a policy in these dynasty threads to use two digits at all times on picks.

Was 1.1 or “1.01”

Users who are viewing this thread