Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, SDJohnny said:

Team A gave up Harry, N'Keal NEP WR; Kumerow, Jake GBP WR; Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A

Team B gave up Andrews, Mark BAL TE; Henry, Hunter LAC TE; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B

Just completed in my league. 1.5 TE Premium. Seems like a lot to give up for Harry.  But I am biased in favor of Henry. 

I think so, too. I am also much higher on Andrews than many people. Plus obviously the 2020 1st could be big.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SDJohnny said:

Team A gave up Harry, N'Keal NEP WR; Kumerow, Jake GBP WR; Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A

Team B gave up Andrews, Mark BAL TE; Henry, Hunter LAC TE; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B

Just completed in my league. 1.5 TE Premium. Seems like a lot to give up for Harry.  But I am biased in favor of Henry. 

Henry > Harry
Andrews >> Kumerow
1st >>> 2nd

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This afternoon  not involved PPR

Damien Williams, Devin Funchess, Josh Rosen, Breshad Perriman and Round 3 (Overall Pick 30) 

Lamar Miller and Jarvis Landry 

 

 

Also Josh Doctson for a 5th

Edited by Gottabesweet
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 man .5 PPR full IDP

Team A got Dalton, Andy CIN QB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.05; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B

Team B got Mayfield, Baker CLE QB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 5.08; Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team A

 

Team C got Brees, Drew NOS QB

Team D got Allen, Josh BUF QB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kyter1 said:

12 TM PPR

Gave: Woods, 4.01 and 2020 4th

Got: 2020 1st, 2.06

 

Saw this and proposed almost the exact same thing. I think you came out ahead. Woods is a solid wr. under appreciated in general, but cant pass up those picks

Edited by Johnny B. Goode
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, kyter1 said:

12 TM PPR

Gave: Woods, 4.01 and 2020 4th

Got: 2020 1st, 2.06

 

I don't know if JJAW has risen up rookie boards since last month, but I can see him outperforming Woods next year and beyond. If you can get him at 2.06 and then if that 2020 1st hits it could be huge. Don't know who else I might like at 2.06 though. Maybe someone else falls. And I like Woods quite a bit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

20 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Man people really hate young fantasy WR1's that don't have sexy names, don't they?

Woods isnt sexy? Hes not Chubb but it's pretty close 

He has Kupp to share with. I dont think he repeats or increases his value in 2019. IMO hes a sell high

Edited by Johnny B. Goode
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Johnny B. Goode said:

 

Woods isnt sexy? Hes not Chubb but it's pretty close 

He has Kupp to share with. I dont think he repeats or increases his value in 2019. IMO hes a sell high

When a borderline WR1 is fetching WR3 prices, it's not really selling high.

As to Kupp...

In 8 games last year with Kupp, Woods averaged 17.74ppg
In 8 games last year without Kupp, Woods averaged 15.46ppg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

When a borderline WR1 is fetching WR3 prices, it's not really selling high.

As to Kupp...

In 8 games last year with Kupp, Woods averaged 17.74ppg
In 8 games last year without Kupp, Woods averaged 15.46ppg

you think you can get a 2020 1st and a 2nd rounder for a wr3?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Landry, ARob, Lockett, Boyd, Davis are all being drafted as WR3's and have value around a 2020 1st if not a little more in some of their cases.

possibly in a couple of those cases. I'd argue some of those could finish higher than Woods this year. 

You did just list off a lot of guys who finished wr2 last season, not wr3

FWIW DTC disagrees but that's fine. I dont think Woods finishes as a WR1 this season personally

Edited by Johnny B. Goode
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If we are going to call Boyd, Lockett, Landry WR3s because of their ADP (even though they finished 2018 as wr2s; Corey Davis was 4 fp away from wr2) then we should call Woods a wr2 as he is WR18 per FBGs ADP consensus

DTC has Woods as WR24 with Davis ARob and Landry all ahead of him. If those guys are going for a 1st it looks like getting a 2nd in addition is great value for Woods

Edited by Johnny B. Goode
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Johnny B. Goode said:

If we are going to call Boyd, Lockett, Landry WR3s because of their ADP (even though they finished 2018 as wr2s; Corey Davis was 4 fp away from wr2) then we should call Woods a wr2 as he is WR18 per FBGs ADP consensus

DTC has Woods as WR24 with Davis ARob and Landry all ahead of him. If those guys are going for a 1st it looks like getting a 2nd in addition is great value for Woods

Not sure where DTC gets its startup ADP data from.  Mizelle and FFPC both have Landry/Davis/ARob/Lockett/Boyd with ADP in the WR24-WR36 range.

On finish last year Davis/Godwin/Williams were all WR3's who pull similar value.  ARob was a WR4.  Lockett/Landry were both WR2's overall and WR3's in ppg (Woods does fall to early WR2 in ppg).

Anyway, WR1 at WR3 value was somewhat hyperbole (though it's arguable as seen above).  I think it's a bit crazy to see the reactions such as a random 1st and mid 2nd is "pricy" for a relatively young borderline WR1/WR2 and how the 12th WR in a weak class may outscore him this year alone (to be fair anyone "may" outscore anyone, but JJAW outscoring Woods isn't likely and if anyone wants to take even odds on that I'll wager just about any amount of coin).

Barring the euphemisms Woods just isn't a sexy enough name to pull in fair value for his recent production and situation going forward.  He's a talented guy who is the lead target in one of the best offenses in football that will probably be even more pass heavy this year.  He's a bad sell right now imo.

Edited by FreeBaGeL
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

 

Anyway, WR1 at WR3 value was somewhat hyperbole (though it's arguable as seen above).  I think it's a bit crazy to see the reactions such as a random 1st and mid 2nd is "pricy" for a relatively young borderline WR1/WR2 and how the 12th WR in a weak class may outscore him this year alone (to be fair anyone "may" outscore anyone, but JJAW outscoring Woods isn't likely and if anyone wants to take even odds on that I'll wager just about any amount of coin).

 

I said "next year" that JJAW might outscore him, but to be more specific I was referring to the 2020 season. No chance he outscores Woods this year outside of injuries. He is about the only guy at 2.06 that swings the value for me in that trade. But the random 1st is a different beast and it is definitely possible Woods ends up the better side in the deal. I certainly would pay a random 1st for him if I needed WRs. But not a 1st I thought would be early.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

 

Anyway, WR1 at WR3 value was somewhat hyperbole (though it's arguable as seen above).  I think it's a bit crazy to see the reactions such as a random 1st and mid 2nd is "pricy" for a relatively young borderline WR1/WR2 and how the 12th WR in a weak class may outscore him this year alone (to be fair anyone "may" outscore anyone, but JJAW outscoring Woods isn't likely and if anyone wants to take even odds on that I'll wager just about any amount of coin).

NFL took him 6th and I thought everyone considered this WR field to be strong.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Sebowski said:

Drake and Balage for Christian Kirk and 3.8

Team getting Kirk also traded Sutton and Jaylen Samuels for Aaron Jones. 

 

If I look at this as Sutton, Drake, Balage, Samuels for Kirk and Aaron Jones I'd say Sutton is the best player in that deal. Samuels is undervalued as I do believe they will do some kind of rbbc. I'd probably take Kirk and Jones but it's pretty close 

ETA: DTC agrees. Slightly in favor of Kirk/Jones by the value of 2.7

Edited by Johnny B. Goode
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Rockchild said:

Christian McCaffrey 

For 

Darius Guice, AJ Brown, 2020 1st, 2020 2nd 

Going off DTC for this one too... The guy getting McCaffery can only make this a wash..

 if that 1st/2nd is anything higher than a low pick in the round, the other guy got the better deal easy.

 

That being said, from a pure personal standpoint I'd probably make this deal for McCaffery too. In fact, I may propose it in my league

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Johnny B. Goode said:

Going off DTC for this one too... The guy getting McCaffery can only make this a wash..

 if that 1st/2nd is anything higher than a low pick in the round, the other guy got the better deal easy.

 

That being said, from a pure personal standpoint I'd probably make this deal for McCaffery too. In fact, I may propose it in my league

Yeah, sometimes you have to overpay to get these studs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Rockchild said:

Christian McCaffrey 

For 

Darius Guice, AJ Brown, 2020 1st, 2020 2nd 

The rare trade I don't think I could pull either side of.  If I had McCaffrey I couldn't get rid of him for exactly zero proven points in the lineup, but I also couldn't give up that goldmine of potential for him either.  Maybe that's because I don't have any teams I'm desperate at RB on though, because this feels like the kind of trade I should prefer the stud in.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Rockchild said:

Christian McCaffrey 

For 

Darius Guice, AJ Brown, 2020 1st, 2020 2nd 

This is really cheap for CMC. It’s like ~1.3, ~1.8,  2020 1/2 for a top 2-3 dynasty asset? As a CMC owner I would need about twice as much as this.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Johnny B. Goode said:

because the type of person who trades an expected high 2020 1st for a low 2019 first is the type of owner who picks high every year

In his case, this isn't true, but at present he is in a rebuild, so.....we shall see. The main reason I made the deal is because there is no player I felt was worth the salary at that pick, even on taxi squad. And like many of us, I think the 2020 draft will be a gold mine. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, tex said:

In his case, this isn't true, but at present he is in a rebuild, so.....we shall see. The main reason I made the deal is because there is no player I felt was worth the salary at that pick, even on taxi squad. And like many of us, I think the 2020 draft will be a gold mine. :)

I would trade 1.10 for the following years 1st from a non playoff team every year. maybe not 2020 but we will see

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/14/2019 at 10:49 PM, FreeBaGeL said:

Not sure where DTC gets its startup ADP data from.  Mizelle and FFPC both have Landry/Davis/ARob/Lockett/Boyd with ADP in the WR24-WR36 range.

On finish last year Davis/Godwin/Williams were all WR3's who pull similar value.  ARob was a WR4.  Lockett/Landry were both WR2's overall and WR3's in ppg (Woods does fall to early WR2 in ppg).

Anyway, WR1 at WR3 value was somewhat hyperbole (though it's arguable as seen above).  I think it's a bit crazy to see the reactions such as a random 1st and mid 2nd is "pricy" for a relatively young borderline WR1/WR2 and how the 12th WR in a weak class may outscore him this year alone (to be fair anyone "may" outscore anyone, but JJAW outscoring Woods isn't likely and if anyone wants to take even odds on that I'll wager just about any amount of coin).

Barring the euphemisms Woods just isn't a sexy enough name to pull in fair value for his recent production and situation going forward.  He's a talented guy who is the lead target in one of the best offenses in football that will probably be even more pass heavy this year.  He's a bad sell right now imo.

Woods is a good, solid player. He’s been in the league for six years and last year was the first time he’s made any noise. The most TD’s he’s ever scored was six, and that was last year. He’s got two other guys to compete with for catches, and defenses have a whole year of this offense to study now.

I think the entire LA offense takes a step back this year. I think Kupp is the top dog (once he recovers fully), and Woods will be a back end WR 2 for the next few years (He was WR 16 last year in my league so that’s not that much different).

Solid guy. Good receiver. Just not someone  I’m giving up a 2020 1st along with a good shot at a good WR at 2.06 this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...