What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (22 Viewers)

NE_REVIVAL said:
FPC, not involved

Johnson, Kerryon
Valdes-Scantling, Marquez 

for

Hilton, T.Y.
Ekeler, Austin
Jones, Ronald
I'll take kerryon and mvs

Raback said:
12 team, .5 PPR, start QRRWWWTFlex

I gave: 2020 1st, 2021 2nd

I received: Sammy Watkins, Malcolm Brown

I won the league last year and my 1st projects late again this year.  I own Gurley so Brown was pretty valuable to me.  I also own Mahomes and Hardman. Other owner did a good job of selling high after week 1 but I feel like the upside with Watkins is worth it at that price as my team is loaded at WR but a bit underwhelming at WR.  
I'd take the picks here easily. Even a late first. 

Watkins hasnt played 16 games since his rookie season, and always seems to start out this way until his foot falls apart. Sure, if he lives up to his potential this is a steal... but odds are not good for that. 

I also dont understand being overloaded at wr but also underwhelming. so you are over loaded with underwhelming wrs? 

Last edited by a moderator:
djmich said:
Even for me.  Every time I watch Hopkins I struggle with how long he can hold up, he plays tough but looks scrawny
Maybe. It does always seem like he's banged up (not that it stops him). Meanwhile, Hill ironically is actually out at least 6-8 weeks. Getting out from under that and the off field risk was worth Landry to me, while still staying elite. 

I'll take kerryon and mvs

I'd take the picks here easily. Even a late first. 

Watkins hasnt played 16 games since his rookie season, and always seems to start out this way until his foot falls apart. Sure, if he lives up to his potential this is a steal... but odds are not good for that. 

I also dont understand being overloaded at wr but also underwhelming. so you are over loaded with underwhelming wrs? 
Sorry, meant to say loaded at RB.  

Raback said:
12 team, .5 PPR, start QRRWWWTFlex

I gave: 2020 1st, 2021 2nd

I received: Sammy Watkins, Malcolm Brown

I won the league last year and my 1st projects late again this year.  I own Gurley so Brown was pretty valuable to me.  I also own Mahomes and Hardman. Other owner did a good job of selling high after week 1 but I feel like the upside with Watkins is worth it at that price as my team is loaded at RB but a bit underwhelming at WR.  
I’ve never owned Watkins and had kind of written him off, but I think with Hill out Watkins will continue to see heavy targets. We’ll see how it goes moving forward, but I don’t think a 1st to get your handcuff and Watkins is an overpay. Again, I’ll mention that winning is the goal, not getting picks. You have a solid team that should compete. You got a necessary handcuff. And you got Mahomes wr1 for the next 7 weeks. 

I’ve never owned Watkins and had kind of written him off, but I think with Hill out Watkins will continue to see heavy targets. We’ll see how it goes moving forward, but I don’t think a 1st to get your handcuff and Watkins is an overpay. Again, I’ll mention that winning is the goal, not getting picks. You have a solid team that should compete. You got a necessary handcuff. And you got Mahomes wr1 for the next 7 weeks. 
And fools gold.  He got a nice bag of fools gold.  Pretty surprised that the “this is the year Watkins pans out” theme still has any subscribers.

And fools gold.  He got a nice bag of fools gold.  Pretty surprised that the “this is the year Watkins pans out” theme still has any subscribers.
I didn’t say that. I’m saying if you’re in a position to win, getting 1/2 a season of the reigning mvps wr1 and a handcuff to gurley makes sense. He’s the #2 wr for a qb who went for 5000/50 in his first year as a starter. On pace last year for about 70/900 before getting injured, went 10/176 in 2 playoff games. Now appears to gain a large amount of targets while hill is out. 

What wrs can you give a 1st for right now as a win now team? Forget the fact that only one owner has your handcuff. 

If I have brown and the gurley owner comes knocking after this week, am I happy to ship brown off for a late 2nd in 2021? Heck no. If I’m a gurley owner am I willing to overpay a bit for brown after last week? Yes. 

FFPC league, not involved

Team A got: Calvin Ridley, Noah Fant, 1st and 1st (2020)

Team B got: OBJ and Royce Freeman

A is in a semi-rebuild it seems.  Now has 3 1sts in 2020 along with some solid pieces.  Set up for success long term.  

B is obviously in compete now mode, Michael Thomas, OBJ, Evans every week, along with Gurley, Chubb, Henry, Baker as other important pieces.  

Zyphros said:

A is in a semi-rebuild it seems.  Now has 3 1sts in 2020 along with some solid pieces.  Set up for success long term.  

B is obviously in compete now mode, Michael Thomas, OBJ, Evans every week, along with Gurley, Chubb, Henry, Baker as other important pieces.  
I think that's pretty fair. I would probably lean towards Ridley and the picks, which is odd because I almost always favor the best player side of trades. But that's a lot to give up.

Three way trade!

14 team QRWWTFKD non-ppr

Team A gives

Fournette

Team A gets

Team D's 2020 first

2020 third (becomes a second if Tony Pollard scores 100 points)

Team B gives

Jakobi Meyers

Team D's 2020 first

Team C's 2020 second 

Team B gets

Christian Kirk

Later of team A/team B 2020 firsts

Team C gives

Christian kirk,

Later of team A/team B 2020 firsts

The conditional third (see above) 

Team C gets

Leonard Fournette

Team C's 2020 second

Team A is 0-2 and this is his fourth 2020 first.  

Teams B and C are both 2-0. 

Team D (not involved) is 1-1 and has Mahomes, Aaron Jones, drake/ballage, Diggs, Larry Fitz, Emmanuel Sanders, Kyle Rudolph and the Miami and Colts defenses, so that 2020 1st could be early or could be 1.14. 

Interesting deals.  I find it hard to enforce "conditional" picks a lot of the time as a commissioner.  Do people just say you have to keep your 2nd until the conditions are met?  

Interesting deals.  I find it hard to enforce "conditional" picks a lot of the time as a commissioner.  Do people just say you have to keep your 2nd until the conditions are met?  
We track them on the board and the commissioner (currently me) makes any adjustments after the season.  It's a long standing league and we've never had a problem.  When a condition is added to a pick, it can still be traded, it just retains that condition.  The Tony Pollard trade was made this summer and the pick changed hands twice since then. 

14 team dynasty ppr

team a received John ross

team b received Kenyan drake. 

Team b was starting jalen Richard at RB each week.  Desperate move

12 team .5 ppr SF

Gave: Carson, Jared Cook

Got: 2020 2nd, Andrews, Gallup

Zyphros said:

0.75 ppr qrrwwwtf

Started 0-2 and decided to rebuild.

Gave: Todd Gurley, Aaron Rodgers, Malcolm Brown

Got: A.J. Brown, 2020 1st, 2020 2nd (both probably mid to late)

0.75 ppr qrrwwwtf

Started 0-2 and decided to rebuild.

Gave: Todd Gurley, Aaron Rodgers, Malcolm Brown

Got: A.J. Brown, 2020 1st, 2020 2nd (both probably mid to late)
Still doesn't seem like enough return for Gurley, etc......Not terrible but definitely not a great sell. 

12 team PPR, playoffs are during the NFL playoffs - very different strategies

Demarcus Robinson, 2020 4th, 2021 3rd

for

2020 2nd - probably the 13th overall pick

But their situations are dynamically opposite too! 
And yet one has the arrow pointing up, the other pointing down.  I expect most people to prefer Mike Williams but he has proven to be nothing but a jump ball guy.  No different than Josh Doctson was after 2 years in the league.  Preston has already proved more with less, and the hope is he gets a QB eventually.  Mike already has the QB and he's still not much of a full WR.  

Pretty bad one went down in my dynasty  league.

Team A trades TE Vance McDonald, 2020 5th round rookie pick, 2020 6th round rookie pick

Team B trades TE O.J. Howard

This is my first year in the league. Team getting Howard won last year. I wonder why with these sorts of trades?

Saw this go down in an FFPC league:

Aaron Rodgers & 2020 2nd for Miles Sanders

New Rodgers owner lost Brees. Old Rodgers owner also has Ryan.

12 Team graded PPR (0 for RB, 0.5 for WR/TE).

Traded: Brady

Got: Samuel and 2020 2nd (mid to late)

Don't "need" Brady with Jackson and Samuel is just young WR depth.

Traded M Williams before the season for 2020 1st that "should be" Top 6 (was 1.01 this year)  in this league so have a pair of 1sts and 2nds for 2020

Whelp, hopefully I don't end up regretting this.  PPR.

Gave: Jacobs
Got: Mixon
I’d make that trade. I drafted Jacobs in redraft so I’ve been pleasantly surprised but Mixon is better talent and both the Raiders and Cinncy have a lot of work to do so can’t really call one situation better.

Whelp, hopefully I don't end up regretting this.  PPR.

Gave: Jacobs
Got: Mixon
I was really high on Cincy as a sleeper team this offseason but they have had too many injuries to overcome (especially on the oline). They will struggle this year but if they can get healthy they have a chance to boom next year. I would be surprised if Mixon is resigned when his contract is up however as they are typically pretty cheap and seemed to try to reload at RB in the draft. Not sure where that leaves him in the future but if him and his team can stay healthy next year he has a chance at a special season.

Just made a deal that I'm super excited about that's actually a 1 for 1 swap.  Doesn't happy very often.

12 team league, 1QB 1RB 1WR 2TE and 6 flex spots (1 is superflex) full PPR

I traded away Darren Waller

I got TJ Hockenson

My team is not very competitive, building for the future with long term staples in youth and upside.  

Just made a deal that I'm super excited about that's actually a 1 for 1 swap.  Doesn't happy very often.

I got TJ Hockenson

My team is not very competitive, building for the future with long term staples in youth and upside.  
Just fleeced a Raider fan it looks like

I got TJ Hockenson

Great deal for you. 

I got TJ Hockenson

Odd that anyone would value Waller over Hockenson. I have Waller in three leagues and wouldn’t have to give it any though if some one offered Hock.

Odd that anyone would value Waller over Hockenson. I have Waller in three leagues and wouldn’t have to give it any though if some one offered Hock.
I have both in one league and there’s a wide disparity in what it would take to pry them away (in hock’s favor).

on the other hand I’m much more comfortable starting Waller, so maybe the gap closes a little if you’re a contender with a hole at TE, but I still wouldn’t swap em straight up

12 team PPR start QB 2RB 3WR TE 2Flex D and K

I gave: Le’Veon, Cohen and 2020 second (late)

I got: Kelce, AJ Brown, Devonta Freeman and 2020 first (late)

I finished second last year, guy I traded with was first, we have a pretty big rivalry. I got OJ Howard this offseason to finally have a TE and that didn’t work out so will now have a Mahomes and Kelce stack. Hurt my RB depth, only have Mixon, Carson and freeman now but stacked at WR so can hopefully add a different if need be

I have both in one league and there’s a wide disparity in what it would take to pry them away (in hock’s favor).

on the other hand I’m much more comfortable starting Waller, so maybe the gap closes a little if you’re a contender with a hole at TE, but I still wouldn’t swap em straight up
I would of thought they'd be viewed similar.  The only advantage I have in Hockenson's favor is age.  Waller was a good WR prospect in terms of size and athleticism but college production was really there.  He found his home as a TE and at the Raiders after his drug issues.  He's only 27 and could be a top TE for the next 5 years if what we're seeing now is legit.  

Users who are viewing this thread