What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (20 Viewers)

12 teams, ppr, start 2 QB, 2 TE (Q/Q/R/R/W/W/W/T/T/F/F/F)

I'm doing a quick rebuild after losing Luck, Gronk, H. Henry, and AB. I've made the following trades the last couple of weeks...

Gave: Fournette

Got: Rosen/projected early-mid 1st

------------------------------

Gave: Brissett

Got: Cam

-----------------------------

Gave: Watkins

Got: Ian Thomas, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd (depth is huge in this league, these 3rd are like 2nd's)

----------------------------

Gave: Zeke

Got: JuJu, 2nd

I'm sad trading Zeke, but I didn't want to waste a year of his prime and RB's have the least value in this deep format. What do you guys think? 

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm doing a quick rebuild after losing Luck, Gronk, H. Henry, and AB. I've made the following trades the last couple of weeks...

Got: Ian Thomas, 2nd, 3rd, 3rd (depth is huge in this league, these 3rd are like 2nd's)

I'm sad trading Zeke, but I didn't want to waste a year of his prime and RB's have the least value in this deep format. What do you guys think? 
If you are rebuilding you keep Zeke

Ugh. This is why you don't pay premium for guys that are replacable. Ekeler is good but it's situation more than talent. 
My team should make the playoffs, especially with a quality FLEX which I think Ekeler can be regardless of Gordon's presence (and he should have a chance to lead the backfield next year), so I figured he was worth gambling a presumably late 1st on even if Gordon returned. I'd obviously prefer that to not have happened but 🤷‍♂️. I guess we differ on the definitions of premium and replaceable in this case... you may very well be right, but I hope not.

I will take the 1st easily in the 1st trade.

2nd trade I would lean Cam, though Brissett looked really good this week and I think he's solidified himself as their long term starter and not just a stop-gap.

3rd trade I will have to take your word on the value of the picks because I would think Watkins would be close to pulling in a 1st at this point.

The last trade I prefer Zeke but I understand your reasoning.  The value of those workhorse RBs can drop off quickly once they show even the smallest sign of slowing down.

My team should make the playoffs, especially with a quality FLEX which I think Ekeler can be regardless of Gordon's presence (and he should have a chance to lead the backfield next year), so I figured he was worth gambling a presumably late 1st on even if Gordon returned. I'd obviously prefer that to not have happened but 🤷‍♂️. I guess we differ on the definitions of premium and replaceable in this case... you may very well be right, but I hope not.
hindsight is 20/20 😀 He's a nice flex 

dipandglide said:

Not really liking any of these trades for you.  Not awful or anything, just prefer the other sides.

12 team PPR (FFPC)

Gave: Chubb, Singletary, 2020 1st (early)

Got: Saquon

I am still going for it this year so being without a true RB1 for the duration of Barkley's abscence is going to hurt, but I couldn't pass up on a chance to finally get a share of Barkley in a highish stakes league.

12 team PPR (FFPC)

I am still going for it this year so being without a true RB1 for the duration of Barkley's abscence is going to hurt, but I couldn't pass up on a chance to finally get a share of Barkley in a highish stakes league.
I'll take the Chubb side even before the ankle.

12 team PPR (FFPC)

Barkley easily if the 2020 1st doesn’t turn into Taylor, Swift or Jeudy. Barkley slightly if it does.

dipandglide said:

I’m assuming you start competing in 2021. Fournette trade is a push unless that first is early enough to land Taylor, Swift or Jeudy. Win on Cam trade. Watkins trade a slight loss. The value in return is fine just thought given his current situation he’d demand better compensation. Zeke trade a loss. I get your reasoning but think Zeke is worth much more from now through 2021. Felt you should’ve gotten more for him. You’ll be happy with JuJu but thought you sold light. 

12 team ppr 

Team A gave up Jones, Ronald TBB RB and Quinn, Trey WAS WR and Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team C

and

Team B gave up Davis, Corey TEN WR and Landry, Jarvis CLE WR

12 team PPR (FFPC)

Barkley for me, comfortably.  For reference I offered Mixon, Diggs and a mid 2020 1st for Barkley in on league ( before the season started) and was quickly declined.  

10 Team.  1QB, 4WR, 2RB, 1RB/WR/TE flex

Melvin Gordon + Larry Fitz + 5th

For

DJ Moore + Sam Darnold + 2nd + 3rd

djmich said:
10 Team.  1QB, 4WR, 2RB, 1RB/WR/TE flex

Melvin Gordon + Larry Fitz + 5th

For

DJ Moore + Sam Darnold + 2nd + 3rd
Moore for me in a regular league.

Moore by a lot in start 4 WR.

Moore side by a whole lot in a start 4 WR where you also get picks along with him.

I made 2 deals before kickoff this morning and I feel bad man since I went on to start them both.  

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex spots

I traded away: Josh Gordon and a 2nd (late)

I got: Tyler Lockett

I traded away: Josh Rosen, Chris Carson, 1st (2020 late)

I got: Chris Godwin

*I still have a 2020 1st, but I might trade it away

12 team PPR QRRWWWT

Gave Derrick Henry, 20 2nd (late)

Got Rashaad Penny, 20 1st (mid)

I wasn't starting Henry behind Zeke and Chubb, so I wanted to kick the value down the road as I see people freaking out about Henry being a 26 year old UFA after the season. 

10-team PPR Best Ball, start 1 QB

Hurting at QB, so I gave 

Dante Pettis, 2020 2nd (mid)

for

Tom Brady

I'm a contender and still have a bunch of picks next year. 

12 team start QB 2RB 3WR TE Flex K D

I gave: Allen Robinson, Dissly, Jaylen Samuels and late 2020 1st

I got: David Johnson

currently high points scorer and other guy is 10th place.

12 team, 24 man (+2 IR), 0.5 PPR, Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, or TE), 1 K, 1 DEF

Trade 1

Gave: Julian Edelman

Received: Jared Goff

Other owner needed help at WR and has Carson Wentz as their starter. They are 3-1.

Trade 2

Gave: Leonard Fournette, Ryquell Armstead, and Jared Goff

Received: Patrick Mahomes, Latavius Murray

Other owner was weak at RB and is 2-2.

I'm 1-3 currently. My other QBs are Brady and Trubisky, my other RBs are Kamara, Aaron Jones, Marlon Mack, Philip Lindsay, and Tarik Cohen, and my other WRs are Davante Adams, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Mike Evans, Mike Williams, Courtland Sutton, and Dede Westbrook. 

12 team .5 PPR..gave up Jaylen Samuels and 2nd round 2020 pick (likely an early 2nd) for Brandin Cooks.  The other owner has James Conner, so he offered the deal as he wanted Samuels.  Feel pretty good about the trade.  My team is really bad, and Cooks is immediately my #1 wr. 

Dynasty wasteland

That's WAYYY more than I'd pay for Diggs right now.  Could easily change by tomorrow but that seems high for what happened in the last 48 hours.  
Yeah I'm not sure where I see Diggs but I dont think he is in MIN long. I figure anyone who trades for him would have to give up enough to cause them to use him heavily. 

Harry I'm not a believer in. Traded Carson for him as it was the best I could get.  

Corey Davis is a 2020 and beyond play. 

I am rebuilding, realize I probably paid to much if Diggs is on MIN next year, but I dont see that happening. 

12 team QRRWWWT SF/F/F PPR

Gave 2020 1st (mid to late) and Deebo Samuel

Got Cooper Kupp

I'm 4-0 with 2 more 2020 1sts in reserve, the guy I traded with is 1-3 with some studs but not enough depth to make a run. Time to shoot my shot.

12 team QRRWWWT SF/F/F PPR

Gave 2020 1st (mid to late) and Deebo Samuel

Got Cooper Kupp

I'm 4-0 with 2 more 2020 1sts in reserve, the guy I traded with is 1-3 with some studs but not enough depth to make a run. Time to shoot my shot.
I'll be the first to admit I had Kupp wayyyy too low ranking wise at WR24.  He's in the conversation for top10 dynasty WR now.  

was offered this in a major rebuild and snap accepted...

gave Auden Tate

got Jaylen Samuels (Hyde is my best RB...)

Happy to have Samuel's as I like him long term better than Conner. I was just surprised Tate actually had trade value. I see him as a decent guy for 2019 but hes just big... easily drafted/fa signed over next year 

non ppr, start Q-RR-WWW-T-F. Two trades; I was not involved with either. Team A is the same team in both trades.

A gives: Odell Beckham. Team A has AJ Green, Brees, and Tyreek Hill out. Starting a re-build, focusing on 2020 draft picks.

B gives: 2020 1st, 2020 2nd, 2021 1st, 2021 2nd. Team B is defending champion, should have a late pick.

A gives: David Johnson (same team A as above)

C gives: 2020 1st, 2020 3rd, 2021 2nd. Team C is a purgatory team. Not good enough to win a championship, not bad enough to earn a top 3 pick.

12 team 0.75ppr qrrwwwtf

gave Alshon Jeffery

got 2020 3rd (top 4 potentially), Preston Williams 

non ppr, start Q-RR-WWW-T-F. Two trades; I was not involved with either. Team A is the same team in both trades.

A gives: Odell Beckham. Team A has AJ Green, Brees, and Tyreek Hill out. Starting a re-build, focusing on 2020 draft picks.

B gives: 2020 1st, 2020 2nd, 2021 1st, 2021 2nd. Team B is defending champion, should have a late pick.

A gives: David Johnson (same team A as above)

C gives: 2020 1st, 2020 3rd, 2021 2nd. Team C is a purgatory team. Not good enough to win a championship, not bad enough to earn a top 3 pick.
Ewww gross.

Rough one gone down today. 

Team A (in a rebuild is 0-4) sends Brandon Cooks

Team B (4-0 made final last year) sends Mohammad Sanu and LeSean McCoy 

I'd consider my league a bit of a hybrid. Owners wouldn't go full dynasty so we settled on non-flex starters treated as Dynasty (Keep at no cost: 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE)

I've made the following trades, especially with that keeper lens in mind:

• Sept 1st

Give: S. Michel (NE), K. Hunt (CLE), P. Barber (TB)
  • Get: M. Gordon (LAC)

[*]Sept 27th

• Give: K. Murray (ARI)
  • Get: C. Wentz (PHI)

[*]Oct 3rd

• Give: K. Golladay (DET), R. Penny (SEA)
  • Get: J. Smith-Schuster (PIT)

Starting Dynasty Keepers: K. Murray (ARI), A. Cooper (DAL), K. Golladay (DET), S. Barkley (NYG), S. Michel (NE), T. Kelce (KC)
Current Dynasty Keepers: C. Wentz (PHI), A. Cooper (DAL), J. Smith-Schuster (PIT), S. Barkley (NYG), M. Gordon (LAC), T. Kelce (KC)

I know I made some odd choices at the time but I always had the keeper lens in mind. I overpaid for Gordon while he was still sitting out, but since I was keeping Barkley already, I can't keep both Michel and Hunt so might as well try to get a definite in Gordon. I targeted Wentz in the draft and while I still like Murray, I still think Wentz can be a top 5 QB and if I'm wrong the next few drafts are QB heavy anyways. Going into the last trade, I like Golladay, but same lens of not being able to keep many people and seeing if I can upgrade. I like JuJu long term even if it's more even this year.

Users who are viewing this thread