What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (21 Viewers)

12 team PPR full IDP

Team A got 1.03

Team B got Darius Slayton and 2021 1st (likely non-playoffs/top 6).
Toss up for calcs, and I like both sides. Hurts a little all around, provides enough of a carrot to avoid the stick. Worst 1.03 winds up with is a quality back if he or she wants one. 

12 team PPR full IDP

Team A got 1.03

I don't think it was a horrible trade because if that pick is top 6 you will come away with one of Ja'Marr Chase, Rashod Blackmon, Travis Etienne, Rondale Moore, Najee Harris, Devonta Smith, or Trevor Lawrence, Justin Fields, Jaylen Waddle and Justyn Ross.  If the pick is top 4 you are golden.

12 team PPR full IDP

Team A got 1.03

Easily 1.3...very easily...Slayton is intriguing but not someone I am targeting for the 1.3 when there are some great options right now...not sure what the allure of this deal is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps my post earlier can help.
It doesn't...I get it, there's a good group next year, there always is, but that is a year away...I would need much more then Slayton for me to do this deal...I can figure out another way to get a top pick next year that doesn't hurt me this year.

12 team PPR full IDP

Team A got 1.03

Without knowing rosters... I’d have to be extremely confident that’s a lock top pick next year, even then, I like Slayton but he is not enough for the risk. I’ve seen too many teams basically go from bad to playoff caliber in a year especially after adding a top RB prospect.

12 team FFPC style that disbands after 2020 jackpot season. 

I'll try to ease up on these since our rookie drafts start next week and there is sure to be some divergence between regular dynasty leagues and this one where rookies are being asked to perform in year 1 only. I don't want to clutter the board with these but I do think they have value to publicize.  Anyway this exact trade scenario has come up in other threads.

Team A gives 1.01

Team B gives Jacobs

I gave 1.05 2.01 Christian Kirk

I get 1.02, 4th rd next year

I already had the 1.01 and wanted the 1.02 to take CEH and Taylor. 

12 team PPR/IDP league
12 player keeper league
Roster size of 24
Start 14. 
Start Offense: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, Flex
Start defense: LB, LB, DL, DL, DB, DB

I'll try to ease up on these since our rookie drafts start next week and there is sure to be some divergence between regular dynasty leagues and this one where rookies are being asked to perform in year 1 only. I don't want to clutter the board with these but I do think they have value to publicize.  Anyway this exact trade scenario has come up in other threads.

Team A gives 1.01

Team B gives Jacobs
Jacobs, if this is a one year deal.

I mean, a 16 team league that starts 2rb/3wr/1te/2 flex?  I want the 1.05 side of things.

10 teams, 2rb/2wr/1te/1 flex?  Lean towards the 1.02, but realize you're passing on a nice WR prospect with that 2.01.

Team A gives 1.01

Team B gives Jacobs

Jacobs, if this is a one year deal.
I'd agree with that and this is coming from someone who just dealt Jacobs for CEH but for a few reasons I'd lean a little to Jacobs for 2020.

I gave 1.05 2.01 Christian Kirk

I get 1.02, 4th rd next year

I already had the 1.01 and wanted the 1.02 to take CEH and Taylor. 

12 team PPR/IDP league
12 player keeper league
Roster size of 24
Start 14. 
Start Offense: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, Flex
Start defense: LB, LB, DL, DL, DB, DB
Hmmm, I've been in a very similar league for the last 10 years.   With just 12 keepers I'd lean towards the 1.02.   Get the guy you want, and unless your WRs are horrible you're not keeping Kirk.   

Are there any limitations on the keepers by position, and is the IDP scoring significant enough to make keeping IDP players a viable play?    My league gives 3 pts per solo tackle, and the stud LBs carry significant value as a result.

Hmmm, I've been in a very similar league for the last 10 years.   With just 12 keepers I'd lean towards the 1.02.   Get the guy you want, and unless your WRs are horrible you're not keeping Kirk.   

Are there any limitations on the keepers by position, and is the IDP scoring significant enough to make keeping IDP players a viable play?    My league gives 3 pts per solo tackle, and the stud LBs carry significant value as a result.
I’m in good position at WR so I could afford to lose Kirk. Currently I have Adams, Sutton, JuJu, Moore, Hollywood Brown. 

There aren’t any limitations on keepers by position and our IDP scoring is only 1 pt per tackle so not as significant as your league IDP scoring. Being able to draft CEH and Taylor to add to already owned Zeke and Fournette will give me a good stable of RBs. 

Team A gives 1.01

Team B gives Jacobs
I love Jacobs.  I would have made this trade in a heartbeat.  I have 1.2 and wish I could have got that bite.  However, yesterday we did have:

Jacobs & Rams D

for

1.7, 1.12, 3.4, & Cowboys D

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up Johnson, David HOU RB; Anderson, Robby CAR WR; Cooks, Brandin HOU WR

Team B gave up Garoppolo, Jimmy SFO QB; McLaurin, Terry WAS WR; Watkins, Sammy KCC WR

12 team, .5 PPR, and I still have 1.2 but just made:

Mixon and 1.4

for

Zeke, 4.12, and 2021 2nd (most likely 10-12)

Any thoughts on how I made out?
Sorry bud, Mixon and 1.04 by a mile.  Building around 1.02, 1.04 and Mixon is already a great haul with top tier talent, no point in giving that up just to pivot laterally to Zeke. 

Sorry bud, Mixon and 1.04 by a mile.  Building around 1.02, 1.04 and Mixon is already a great haul with top tier talent, no point in giving that up just to pivot laterally to Zeke. 
Thanks for the feedback.  I'm still learning value of picks.  I also have Kamara & Barkley from previous trades this offseason so I won't be playing a rookie anyways.

Snorkelson said:
What is this a 2 man league?
Lol.  No.  I had a huge AZ fan that wanted to pair his Kyler Murray with my D-Hop the day of that trade from Houston so that is how I got Kamara (not straight up) and the Barkley owner is addicted to trading, wanting to rebuild, is a Raider fan, and wanted assets so I sent picks, Carson, RoJo, and Waller to him for Barkley.  The Kamara deal was expensive but I did get the best of Barkley by a long shot yes.

Dr. Octopus said:
12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up Johnson, David HOU RB; Anderson, Robby CAR WR; Cooks, Brandin HOU WR

Team B gave up Garoppolo, Jimmy SFO QB; McLaurin, Terry WAS WR; Watkins, Sammy KCC WR

Jonesin For Some Football said:
12 team, .5 PPR, and I still have 1.2 but just made:

Mixon and 1.4

for

Zeke, 4.12, and 2021 2nd (most likely 20-24)

Any thoughts on how I made out?
I was surprised to look up that Mixon is only 1 year younger than Zeke. Guess that shouldn't be much of a factor here. I'd need a lot more than that 2nd to move this 1.4, though. I will acknowledge that Zeke has proven himself a stud while Mixon hasn't quite lived up to owner's expectations yet. It *is* an upgrade in your boxscore. But I also think Mixon's situation just got a lot better. I like the upgrade but not crazy about the price. 1.04 is going to be a stud. Your starting backfield looks amazing, though.

Lol.  No.  I had a huge AZ fan that wanted to pair his Kyler Murray with my D-Hop the day of that trade from Houston so that is how I got Kamara (not straight up) and the Barkley owner is addicted to trading, wanting to rebuild, is a Raider fan, and wanted assets so I sent picks, Carson, RoJo, and Waller to him for Barkley.  The Kamara deal was expensive but I did get the best of Barkley by a long shot yes.
that's ####### bull#### collusion

lol wow

^^sarcasm schtick mode was active^^

I was surprised to look up that Mixon is only 1 year younger than Zeke. Guess that shouldn't be much of a factor here. I'd need a lot more than that 2nd to move this 1.4, though. I will acknowledge that Zeke has proven himself a stud while Mixon hasn't quite lived up to owner's expectations yet. It *is* an upgrade in your boxscore. But I also think Mixon's situation just got a lot better. I like the upgrade but not crazy about the price. 1.04 is going to be a stud. Your starting backfield looks amazing, though.
Cinci's improvements and Mixon only 23 is what gave me pause.  Also, I really wanted 4 as I don't have picks in 2021 and 2 & 4 are a big part of my future.  I guess I just let my eyes get wide when I thought of a Barkley/Zeke/Kamara backfield.

I agree.  Lol.  He got 1.3 (I got in the D-hop/Kamara trade as I sent Aaron Jones over too in the deal) so he did get a really high pick there but he should have asked for a lot more for Barkley.  I couldn't click accept fast enough.
That's the biggest piece of that side, then, and it makes a big difference. I'd still pay it, though. Waller and Carson were both waiver or FA draftees for me, and I got Jones for a 2nd last year after someone gave up on him. Sometimes those waiver FA gems can really be flipped for a profit. I turned a parlay of a couple of these free pieces into Mike Evans once. I think it was Woods, Lindsay and a draft pick. Anyway, good luck.

That's the biggest piece of that side, then, and it makes a big difference. I'd still pay it, though. Waller and Carson were both waiver or FA draftees for me, and I got Jones for a 2nd last year after someone gave up on him. Sometimes those waiver FA gems can really be flipped for a profit. I turned a parlay of a couple of these free pieces into Mike Evans once. I think it was Woods, Lindsay and a draft pick. Anyway, good luck.
Thank you much.  I will say I'm loving this dynasty thing.  I have played redraft for 12 years and DFS for 4-5 but this is my first offseason in dynasty.  Wish I would have been doing it longer.

Std 12 tm ppr 1/2/3/1/2F

2nd yr discount orphan (bad shape) really hurting at rb (duke johnson, jordan howard damien harris top 3 type hurting) 

Gave - AJ Brown, 2.9

Got - 1.1

I think it is fairly even (fwiw, also have 1.3 and some 2ds but tm needs a LOT of work). 

Std 12 tm ppr 1/2/3/1/2F

2nd yr discount orphan (bad shape) really hurting at rb (duke johnson, jordan howard damien harris top 3 type hurting) 

Gave - AJ Brown, 2.9

Got - 1.1

I think it is fairly even (fwiw, also have 1.3 and some 2ds but tm needs a LOT of work). 
I'm not as high on AJ Brown as most so taking that for what it is I don't think this is close in a vacuum and awesome specifically for your team.

Cinci's improvements and Mixon only 23 is what gave me pause.  Also, I really wanted 4 as I don't have picks in 2021 and 2 & 4 are a big part of my future.  I guess I just let my eyes get wide when I thought of a Barkley/Zeke/Kamara backfield.
I would probably take Mixon/1.04 but it is close and I think people considering Zeke and Mixon are a wash are jumping way ahead.  Similar to how they did that heading into last year only to see Zeke outscore Mixon by 5.5ppg.

I like Mixon but moving from an actual broken out player to a perpetual "he's going to break out" player is not a lateral move.  Maybe this will be Mixon's this year, or maybe he'll just tease us every year and never actually match the production of guys like Zeke while being traded around as if he already has.

Std 12 tm ppr 1/2/3/1/2F

Gave - AJ Brown, 2.9

Got - 1.1

Great move...with the 1.1 and 1.3 you are now in a good spot to remake that awful RB unit...losing AJB is tough but no doubt this was the right move.

Std 12 tm ppr 1/2/3/1/2F

Gave - AJ Brown, 2.9

Got - 1.1

I own and love me some AJB, but I would jump all over that offer.  

Users who are viewing this thread