What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (15 Viewers)

Jonesin For Some Football said:
12 team, .5 PPR, and I still have 1.2 but just made:

Mixon and 1.4

for

Zeke, 4.12, and 2021 2nd (most likely 20-24)

Any thoughts on how I made out?
On paper it is Mixon and the 1.4 but I wouldn’t fault someone preferring Zeke. Mixon has yet to consistently put it together for a full season and while the Bengals are getting potential upgrades on offense this year, there’s still the chance their offense struggles. Plus there is noise that Mixon may hold out if no new contract and he’s playing for one of the cheapest teams in the league. This is also the time of year when people assume the 1.4 is a sure fire stud with zero chance of busting.

I traded the pick for the players.I'm not sure who the other owner is after but I will say he is incredibly deep and has been trying to trade Lockett for a long time with no success. He may have simply decided he needed to cash out some of his crazy depth on his bench for a younger prospect before they lose value? For me it was an easy choice. I took over this team a year ago and started a rebuild that had me coming into the draft with 16 picks, including 4 in round 1. Lockett becomes my #1 WR and Waller my #1 TE and I still have some good young guys I drafted last year and a boat load of picks to work with.

Dr. Octopus said:
12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up Johnson, David HOU RB; Anderson, Robby CAR WR; Cooks, Brandin HOU WR

Team B gave up Garoppolo, Jimmy SFO QB; McLaurin, Terry WAS WR; Watkins, Sammy KCC WR
Team A - gave three retreads, all with some very nice seasons in their past.   Some.   None old, but definitely issues with Johnson and Cooks.  I think at least one, if not two, of this lot contributes starter level points this year.

Team B - how much do you believe in McLaurin?  Watkins, a lot of mouths to feed in KC, and playing WR2 (at best) to a superstar WR1.   And Garoppolo unlikely to ever be a starting level FF QB inn a 12 team league.

I'd roll the dice and take Johnson et al, but then I currently don't have any Redskins rostered, so I don't need to follow that ####show.  Why start now?

6pt all TD

PPR

Start QWWWRRTFKD

Team A gives Singletary + 2021 3rd

Team B gives 2020 draft picks 2.6, 2.7, 2.12, Fant

12 team ppr QB-2RB-3WR-TE-FL

Team X gave up 

Fournette, Leonard JAC RB; 

Jones, Marvin DET WR

Team Y gave up 

Scott, Boston PHI RB; 

Vaughn, Ke'Shawn TBB RB (after he was picked at 2.06)

Williams, Preston MIA WR;

Year 2020 Draft Pick 3.10 (later drafted Tyler Johnson)

Team X gave up 

Jones, Marvin DET WR

Team Y gave up 

Scott, Boston PHI RB; 

I know everyone is low on Fournette but that seems pretty cheap. On top of having the second best scoring asset of the group with him. 

Team X gave up 

Jones, Marvin DET WR

Team Y gave up 

Scott, Boston PHI RB; 

Give me Fournette. He's still a top 12 RB.

Minor trade but just gave up RB Armstead in my 12 team PPR best ball dynasty league for the 3.8 rookie pick, which I used to draft Gandy-Golden.

Hankmoody said:
12 man PPR full IDP

Team A got Dalvin Cook

Team B got AJ Brown and 2021 1st
For me it would depend on tm makeup and future 1st projection prbly lean AJ but if i needed rb i can see both sides

Just went down during the draft in 12 team superflex ppr

A gave
Justin Jefferson

B gave
Todd Gurley
DJ Chark
Allen Robinson

Not involved and I can't remember ever protesting a trade, but having a bit of trouble justifying this one. 

A gave
Justin Jefferson

B gave
Todd Gurley
DJ Chark
Allen Robinson

Not involved and I can't remember ever protesting a trade, but having a bit of trouble justifying this one. 
That's just silly. Team A wins by a landslide.

Edit: Well, I guess Team B did move up four spots in the 3rd...

Last edited by a moderator:

A gave
Justin Jefferson

B gave
Todd Gurley
DJ Chark
Allen Robinson

ARob super underrated too......lol

A gave
Justin Jefferson

B gave
Todd Gurley
DJ Chark
Allen Robinson

This is some probably some idiot* who "had to have Jefferson", missed him and let that be known so Team A took advantage of him.

* I'm sure the guy isn't literally an idiot in real life - strictly talking about his actions here.

menobrown said:
I'd rather have the 1.5/2021 1st myself and were my opinion probably differs from yours and most is I don't hold Taylor in the same high regard but I would add that is not to say I would not pick Taylor at 1.2.
Yeah I definitely love Taylor there. Love CEH if it happens. I also hold 1.04 here and wanted to ensure I would get one of the top 2 backs as I see it. I feel the 1.04 here gives me some flexibility. I may trade back with it and gain a future 1st back. We shall see. I definitely don't fault anyone preferring the other side on this one. 

A gave
Justin Jefferson

B gave
Todd Gurley
DJ Chark
Allen Robinson

Absurd. 

A gave
Justin Jefferson Superman

B gave
Todd Gurley
DJ Chark
Allen Robinson

Edited for fariness

Hankmoody said:
12 man PPR full IDP

Team A got Dalvin Cook

Team B got AJ Brown and 2021 1st
I will go with Cook without thinking twice...AJB is a great young player but if you look at the RB landscape there aren't many like Cook, a talented RB who is in a legit bell-cow position who is putting up big time numbers...I don't think this is giving up too much at all...you also get to keep this year's #1 and have a full year to figure out how to get back into next year's first round.

I won't derail but yeah they cost him millions drafting him to basically play second fiddle to Ertz. I've heard of rumors about a contract extension for Ertz too. 

Goedert can't get out of Philly fast enough. No meat on the bone for him there so to speak.

FFPC

I gave 1.05 and 2021 1st (I expect to make playoffs again)

I got 1.02, 3.02
A month ago I moved two late 2021 2nds for Mostert in this league. Then after this one yesterday I did this:

I gave Mostert, 3.02

I got 2.04, 2.10

Now I have 1.02, 1.04, 1.12, 2.03, 2.04 and 2.10. Am getting offers for 1.04.

16 team .5 PPR TE premium full IDP

Team A got 1.01; 7.01; 8.01; 8.02; Year 2021 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team B

Team B got 2.02; 2.13; 3.02; 4.02; 5.02; 6.01; 6.02; Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A; $20 in blind bidding

===

12 man PPR full IDP

Team A got Kamara, Alvin NOS RB; Prater, Matt DET PK; Year 2020 Draft Pick 3.06; $5 in blind bidding

Team B got Moore, D.J. CAR WR; Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A

16 team .5 PPR TE premium full IDP

Team A got 1.01; 7.01; 8.01; 8.02; Year 2021 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team B

Team B got 2.02; 2.13; 3.02; 4.02; 5.02; 6.01; 6.02; Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A; $20 in blind bidding

===

12 man PPR full IDP

Team A got Kamara, Alvin NOS RB; Prater, Matt DET PK; Year 2020 Draft Pick 3.06; $5 in blind bidding

Team B got Moore, D.J. CAR WR; Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A
Since I don't do IDP I really can't comment on the first one because I don't know how valuable the picks are in that format...as for the second one I will definitely take the Kamara side...this is similar to the Cook/AJ Brown deal from yesterday...in the end I think it is much more difficult to find a Kamara then it is a Moore and Team A is not losing their draft pick this year and has a full year to get back into the first round...also, I don't see why Team B should be adding in the 3.06 which gives Team A a chance to get a little lucky in a deep draft and get the next Terry McLaurin...if I am gonna deal one of those top shelf RBs it really needs to be for an over-pay because they are so difficult to replace.

On the clock at the 2.07 and in dire need of RBs however Shenault was staring me right down the face and I wasn’t back in until 3.07 so 

Ronald Jones

for 2.11, 3.03 and a 2021 3rd 

and now hopefully I can pick up some of this cluster of RBs - McFarland, Evans, Dillon, Gibson, Kelley 

and got to take Shenault 

A gave
Justin Jefferson

B gave
Todd Gurley
DJ Chark
Allen Robinson

This is just terrible.  Not sure how anyone would justify this.

On the clock at the 2.07 and in dire need of RBs however Shenault was staring me right down the face and I wasn’t back in until 3.07 so 

Ronald Jones

and now hopefully I can pick up some of this cluster of RBs - McFarland, Evans, Dillon, Gibson, Kelley 

and got to take Shenault 
Size and type of league matters.  Typical 12 man no IDP I like Jones a lot more than 2.11 and getting a couple other swings of the bat to replace him aren't enough to get out. 

12 team PPR league holding rookie draft now

I gave rookie pick 18

I got Noah Fant

No idea if this is good value or not but my only TEs behind Kittle are J. Graham and Olsen. Wanted a younger TE who has a chance to back up Kittle for a number of years.

Pick was used to take AJ Dillon. Rookies still left include Shenault, Tua, Aiyuk.

I gave rookie pick 18

I got Noah Fant

No idea if this is good value or not but my only TEs behind Kittle are J. Graham and Olsen. Wanted a younger TE who has a chance to back up Kittle for a number of years.

Pick was used to take AJ Dillon. Rookies still left include Shenault, Tua, Aiyuk.
Love this deal...I would definitely do that...as far as rookie TEs go he had an excellent year...unless something odd happens he should be a regular top 10 TE for quite sometime...this is much more of a sure thing than the pick you gave up...you now are set at TE for quite sometime and if Fant really blows up you can flip either him or Kittle and get far more then what you just gave up.

TartanLion said:

Ronald Jones

and got to take Shenault 
when did Vaughn and Moss go?

I gave rookie pick 18

I got Noah Fant

Yes I like that trade for you a lot. TEs are weird for trade value sometimes but Fant is widely expected to emerge. If nothing else I bet you could flip him for a profit down the road.

Yes I like that trade for you a lot. TEs are weird for trade value sometimes but Fant is widely expected to emerge. If nothing else I bet you could flip him for a profit down the road.
I would say you could profit today even, but TEs *are* weird and lots of owners will simply not trade for one, so...it isn't always so easy to flip. But they can be great pieces in bigger deals to push something over the edge.

Users who are viewing this thread