Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

Huh?  I don’t even like Henry long term, but that is awful value for him.  He’s considered a top 10 dynasty RB. 1.09 rookie pick is WAY low for him.

So what's a fair value pick here?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

At least top 5 pick if someone likes one of the top RB’s in the class.  At 1.09 you’re looking at a RB like Dillon or Evans.  Also Jeudy and Lamb are gone. 

 

So 4 picks late. Got it. Jeudy sucks. Lamb is buried. 

  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, ILUVBEER99 said:

Huh?  I don’t even like Henry long term, but that is awful value for him.  He’s considered a top 10 dynasty RB. 1.09 rookie pick is WAY low for him.

The worst part of the trade is if the owner has held him for a while. I drafted him as a rookie, and I've been waiting for the breakout. Well, it happened. I would have given up pretty cheaply on him exactly one year ago. But today? No way. I waited too long for this, and someone will have to offer a ton to get him now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, doowain said:

Gave:

Gallup

2021 1st (late) - still have two more

Got:

AJG

1.07 (drafted Jeudy)

Took over this orphan team this off-season without a 1st.

I agree with @battlestar. Jeudy could surpass Gallup soon, and I'm very curious to see how AJG does the next couple years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12-team, 0.5PPR, Q/R/R/W/W/W/T/Flex

Team A gives:  Nuk Hopkins, Lock, 1.05, 1.06

Team B gives:  Dak Prescott, Fournette, Diggs, Hockenson, 1.12, 2.10, 2.12, 2021 first (late), 2021 second (late), 35% FAAB

 

Team C gives: Austin Hooper

Team D gives:  2021 second (mid?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, utahandy said:

12-team, 0.5PPR, Q/R/R/W/W/W/T/Flex

Team A gives:  Nuk Hopkins, Lock, 1.05, 1.06

Team B gives:  Dak Prescott, Fournette, Diggs, Hockenson, 1.12, 2.10, 2.12, 2021 first (late), 2021 second (late), 35% FAAB

 

Team C gives: Austin Hooper

Team D gives:  2021 second (mid?)

Give me the nuk side

 

I don’t know what to think of hooper. That’s pretty cheap for a guy who finished as a top te. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, doowain said:

Gave:

Gallup

2021 1st (late) - still have two more

Got:

AJG

1.07 (drafted Jeudy)

Took over this orphan team this off-season without a 1st.

I like the deal for you, but how do you know the 2021 pick will be late? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Tha Guru said:

10 team PPR

Damien Williams(new owner picks 1.1) for the 2.05.  

Was this before or after Reid said DWill was still the starter?

Given Reid’s aggravating recent predilection RBBC,  i’d almost be temped to take someone other than CEH at 1.01

i guess having them both is the way to go, but I’ve been burned by that thinking in the past where a true feature back never emerged. 

And by making this deal, dude is paying a 1.01 and a 2.05 for 1 player who might not be a starter. 
 

who are you thinking o at 2.05? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, doowain said:

Gave:

Gallup

2021 1st (late) - still have two more

Got:

AJG

1.07 (drafted Jeudy)

Took over this orphan team this off-season without a 1st.

Don't like it at all.  AJG is useless for an orphan takeover, he won't return any value even if he does well, at most someone might pay an early 2nd I would imagine.  Hate the Jeudy pick as well but I guess that's basically ADP, just my personal preference.  Also I'm a big Gallup fan, he'll be a Robert Woods type of player for many many years to come. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, utahandy said:

12-team, 0.5PPR, Q/R/R/W/W/W/T/Flex

Team A gives:  Nuk Hopkins, Lock, 1.05, 1.06

Team B gives:  Dak Prescott, Fournette, Diggs, Hockenson, 1.12, 2.10, 2.12, 2021 first (late), 2021 second (late), 35% FAAB

Goodness this is awful imo.  That is a free 1.05 at least.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

Don't like it at all.  AJG is useless for an orphan takeover, he won't return any value even if he does well, at most someone might pay an early 2nd I would imagine.  Hate the Jeudy pick as well but I guess that's basically ADP, just my personal preference.  Also I'm a big Gallup fan, he'll be a Robert Woods type of player for many many years to come. 

 

Agreed.  I would put Gallup and Jeudy fairly even and a 2021 1st >>> AJG at this point.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Superflex 12 team 1 QB 1 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1 Superflex 2 Flex 1 K 1 DEF 25 man roster

 

I gave 1.05 and 2.04

Got 1.01, 4.02, 4.05, 4.011

 

Took over an orphan last year.  I have a top 4 tier in Superflex, and I still have the 1.4 (which i earned) so figured this gives me 2 of the top 4.  I am also a Bengals Fan ,so the chance to get Burrow at 1.01 figured in also.  I currently have J Allen, Goff and Haskin/K Allen at QB so not desperate but will welcome another QB.  If I lost a little on the trade I will still (hopefully) have fun watching Burrow.  

As for the three 4th round picks...the other owner had 14 picks before this trade, so he was really just trying to get rid of some picks.  Round 3 and 4 are in August so that helps their value a little also.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, mashedbananas said:

Superflex 12 team 1 QB 1 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1 Superflex 2 Flex 1 K 1 DEF 25 man roster

 

I gave 1.05 and 2.04

Got 1.01, 4.02, 4.05, 4.011

 

Took over an orphan last year.  I have a top 4 tier in Superflex, and I still have the 1.4 (which i earned) so figured this gives me 2 of the top 4.  I am also a Bengals Fan ,so the chance to get Burrow at 1.01 figured in also.  I currently have J Allen, Goff and Haskin/K Allen at QB so not desperate but will welcome another QB.  If I lost a little on the trade I will still (hopefully) have fun watching Burrow.  

As for the three 4th round picks...the other owner had 14 picks before this trade, so he was really just trying to get rid of some picks.  Round 3 and 4 are in August so that helps their value a little also.

 

You couldn’t have had Burrow at 1.05?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, mashedbananas said:

Superflex 12 team 1 QB 1 RB 3 WR 1 TE 1 Superflex 2 Flex 1 K 1 DEF 25 man roster

 

I gave 1.05 and 2.04

Got 1.01, 4.02, 4.05, 4.011

 

Took over an orphan last year.  I have a top 4 tier in Superflex, and I still have the 1.4 (which i earned) so figured this gives me 2 of the top 4.  I am also a Bengals Fan ,so the chance to get Burrow at 1.01 figured in also.  I currently have J Allen, Goff and Haskin/K Allen at QB so not desperate but will welcome another QB.  If I lost a little on the trade I will still (hopefully) have fun watching Burrow.  

As for the three 4th round picks...the other owner had 14 picks before this trade, so he was really just trying to get rid of some picks.  Round 3 and 4 are in August so that helps their value a little also.

 

2.04 is a valuable pick in Superflex but I am a big fan of moving up (even within a tier) to get your guy.  I think 2.04 is cheap to go get your guy, especially one that may anchor your team for a decade.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Vandelay said:

Gave: 1.05, 1.09

Got: 1.04, 2.04

I'm all in on CeeDee and didn't want to risk him not making it to 5.  Also don't have strong opinions on the batch of WRs going between late 1st early 2nd so not too concerned with the drop.

How can be certain you’ll get him at 4? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

You couldn’t have had Burrow at 1.05?  

DLF has a feed from MFL for superflex rookie drafts...for the month of May so far there are 8 drafts and Burrow's ADP for the 8 drafts is 1.2, and his lowest slot drafted was pick 2

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not to subvert this awesome thread as it's a great resource, but the FBG Dynasty Show has started a trade thread specifically with the purpose of featuring trades in a show segment each week to discuss strategy, etc. If interested in submitting a trade for the show, here is the dedicated thread https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/785346-footballguys-dynasty-show-dynasty-trade-of-the-week/

Carry on, love this thread for market datapoints.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC while 1.03 was OTC

I moved 1.04 and 2.03
I got 1.03 and 2.09

Took Dobbins after going Taylor at 1.02 I really don't like the RBs after Dobbins and didn't want to miss out.

Love it.  Great move man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Been in a massive rebuild and had the following picks...3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16

Been trying to get 8 for months.  Guy took my target, then rejected a bunch of my offers, several of which were steep overpays.  Finally got this counter and took it.

Get: Justin Jefferson

Gave: 1.09, 1.10

Its too much but I did NOT want to leave this draft without Jefferson.  My picks at 9 and 10 would have been Ruggs and Raegor but I have a huge gap between them and Jefferson.

Roast me lol.

Edited by Vandelay
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

8 minutes ago, Vandelay said:

Roast me lol.

I had 1.08 in my other FFPC I offered 1.08 and 3.08 for 1.09 and 3.01 and got turned down.

Jefferson then fell to 1.10 anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dez said:

 

I had 1.08 in my other FFPC I offered 1.08 and 3.08 for 1.09 and 3.01 and got turned down.

Jefferson then fell to 1.10 anyway.

Its terrible value.  Jefferson was my highest confidence evaluation though and I had him pegged as the WR2 and overall #5 in this draft.  Probably a stupid move.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Vandelay said:

Its terrible value.  Jefferson was my highest confidence evaluation though and I had him pegged as the WR2 and overall #5 in this draft.  Probably a stupid move.

Did you try offering 1.09 and a 2nd or something before he made his pick at 1.08 or did you just risk and hope he wouldn't take him at 1.08 ?  Seems to me if you wanted him so badly you couldn't live without him you make a "bad value" deal to move from 1.09 to 1.08 before he picked while you were OTC at 1.07.

Also I hope you offered me something worse before accepting his counter which had to be that.  No way you possibly offered him that deal as the first offer.

Ya terrible value for me as I don't even have Jefferson as a top 8 guy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Vandelay said:

Been in a massive rebuild and had the following picks...3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16

Been trying to get 8 for months.  Guy took my target, then rejected a bunch of my offers, several of which were steep overpays.  Finally got this counter and took it.

Get: Justin Jefferson

Gave: 1.09, 1.10

Its too much but I did NOT want to leave this draft without Jefferson.  My picks at 9 and 10 would have been Ruggs and Raegor but I have a huge gap between them and Jefferson.

Roast me lol.

I am 100% OK with this.

I've said many times that I fully believe in overpaying to get your guy if it's someone you really believe in.

The reality is that picks become even more expensive after they are made.  It makes sense that Jefferson would be more expensive than 1.08.  For starters just mentally once an owner makes the pick they become more emotionally tied to the player they picked than they were when it was just a pick.  More importantly they now know with 100% certainty that they have the exact guy you want, and that they will have no chance of still getting the guy they wanted after the trade (before the pick was made they might have thought they could trade 1.08 and still land Jefferson with 1.09, but now they know that trading means they will certainly not land Jefferson).

Obviously on value it's terrible.  But value ain't fantasy points and given the circumstances I see why you did it.  I've brought up the example many times on here before that I once did something similar by giving up a future 1st to move up from 1.04 to 1.03 to draft Le'Veon over Montee Ball even though everyone considered them to be a toss-up within the same tier.  Giving up that future 1st on a terrible value play won me 2 championships.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dez said:

Did you try offering 1.09 and a 2nd or something before he made his pick at 1.08 or did you just risk and hope he wouldn't take him at 1.08 ?  Seems to me if you wanted him so badly you couldn't live without him you make a "bad value" deal to move from 1.09 to 1.08 before he picked while you were OTC at 1.07.

Also I hope you offered me something worse before accepting his counter which had to be that.  No way you possibly offered him that deal as the first offer.

Ya terrible value for me as I don't even have Jefferson as a top 8 guy.

I offered all sorts of stuff man.  Doesn't help its an owner who doesn't exchange much.  Sent offers a couple months ago, last week, while OTC at 7, several more after he picked him.  All rejected without counter.  Another factor is ill be several players over roster par after the draft and would have to swing a deal down the road.

I have to be really, really right for it to end up in my favor.  If I didn't have so many picks in this draft I definitively wouldn't have done it.  Still probably stupid lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Vandelay said:

I offered all sorts of stuff man.  Doesn't help its an owner who doesn't exchange much.  Sent offers a couple months ago, last week, while OTC at 7, several more after he picked him.  All rejected without counter.  Another factor is ill be several players over roster par after the draft and would have to swing a deal down the road.

I have to be really, really right for it to end up in my favor.  If I didn't have so many picks in this draft I definitively wouldn't have done it.  Still probably stupid lol.

Get your guy I guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

I am 100% OK with this.

I've said many times that I fully believe in overpaying to get your guy if it's someone you really believe in.

The reality is that picks become even more expensive after they are made.  It makes sense that Jefferson would be more expensive than 1.08.  For starters just mentally once an owner makes the pick they become more emotionally tied to the player they picked than they were when it was just a pick.  More importantly they now know with 100% certainty that they have the exact guy you want, and that they will have no chance of still getting the guy they wanted after the trade (before the pick was made they might have thought they could trade 1.08 and still land Jefferson with 1.09, but now they know that trading means they will certainly not land Jefferson).

Obviously on value it's terrible.  But value ain't fantasy points and given the circumstances I see why you did it.  I've brought up the example many times on here before that I once did something similar by giving up a future 1st to move up from 1.04 to 1.03 to draft Le'Veon over Montee Ball even though everyone considered them to be a toss-up within the same tier.  Giving up that future 1st on a terrible value play won me 2 championships.

Thanks man.  I'd only do something like that in very specific situations and this was one of them.  Suffice to say I'll be charting Jefferson vs Riggs and Raegor closely for the next couple years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Vandelay said:

Thanks man.  I'd only do something like that in very specific situations and this was one of them.  Suffice to say I'll be charting Jefferson vs Riggs and Raegor closely for the next couple years.

Why not just take Jefferson at 7 then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

Why not just take Jefferson at 7 then?

Because I'm greedy and I wanted Jeudy too.  I thought about it for sure, but I knew Jeudy wouldn't slip past 8.  Figured it was 50/50 Ruggs would go at 8 so I rolled the dice.

Bottom line, I wanted to get all three of Lamb, Jefferson, and Jeudy.  Got a big gap between them and the rest of the WRs in this draft.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Superflex FFPC

I gave 2.01, 4.07, 4.08

I got 2.05, 3.05

I came in with 1.11, 1.12 and 2.01, and I'm pretty strong at WR and feel there are still a few really good ones that will be there. I took Jefferson, Vaughn, and then made this move. Also, there are *lots* of good vets in this draft. I have a feeling that 3.05 will be decent. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not proud of this one but this just went down and as long as we're doing it:

Gave 1.01

Got 1.06, 2.04, 3.06.

That gives me 1.06, 2.01, 2.04, 2.07, 3.01, 3.06, 4.01, 5.01, 6.01

Each team needs the picks and this is a deep draft. Calc says I lose by a bit. I'm okay with that. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Not proud of this one but this just went down and as long as we're doing it:

Gave 1.01

Got 1.06, 2.04, 3.06.

That gives me 1.06, 2.01, 2.04, 2.07, 3.01, 3.06, 4.01, 5.01, 6.01

Each team needs the picks and this is a deep draft. Calc says I lose by a bit. I'm okay with that. 

Don't like it at all. You out thought yourself on this one.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...