Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

2 minutes ago, BradtheAg said:

PPR.  People are not pleased

1.02, 1.06

for

Saquon Barkley, Derek Carr (dumping a really bad contract with Carr)

Don't do contract leagues...how much does that help this owner?

• Replies 33k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

It's a bit much to say the trade should be overturned. It's just a bunch of junk for a bunch of junk.

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

6 minutes ago, BradtheAg said:

PPR.  People are not pleased

1.02, 1.06

for

I have no idea how valuable a contract is in these leagues as I've never played.  I'd say it is bad but if the contract thing is really bad and affects you big time, then I'd say it isn't terrible as Carr is almost unplayable so dead weight.

2 hours ago, BradtheAg said:

PPR w/contracts & salary cap.  People are not pleased

1.02, 1.06

for

Bad deal and guys can get mad but trading one player for two top 6 picks has a chance to work-out (as well as being a complete disaster)...gotta believe if he shopped Barkley around he would get a lot more but when it is pre-draft time some guys love having the picks...as soon as he makes the picks and doesn't have the draft to look forward to he will regret it. 

Edited by Boston
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 Team .5 PPR, 1QB league

Team A got 2.09

Team B got Will Fuller

I see this from both sides...if you owned Fuller you are probably frustrated and will take a #2 to move on from him...on the other side if you have not experienced those frustrations he could deliver far more then what you could get with the 21st pick...with Hopkins gone the opportunity is there if he can stay on the field.

Both trades are Superflex leagues. In both cases, I sold Aaron Rodgers.

1 - orphan I picked up last month; plan from dispersal draft and into rookie draft was full rebuild.

Gave: Aaron Rodgers, Todd Gurley, Calais Campbell

Received: N'Keal Harry, 2.04 (Ruggs), Mitchell Trubisky

2 - own Garop, Stidham, Lock, 1.08 (draft starts in 10 days); need WR

Gave: Aaron Rodgers & 4.08

Received: 2020 1.11

29 minutes ago, Dr. BD said:

Been busy... ppr dynasty. roster has almost no rb talent, Cohen was my RB1 or 2...

Gave 1.07, Cohen

Got Miles Sanders 

Own 1.01 and 1.03 here too. Should be a big upgrade at RB from 2019 for me 

What Sanders owner toughs out 2019 waiting for their top pick to blossom only to turn around and sell for (most likely) a lower pick than they spent? I traded UP to 1.05 last year to get him and wouldn't even consider this in return. And that was a superflex where the top skill positions all drop a few spots to make room for round 1 QBs.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Dr. BD said:

Been busy... ppr dynasty. roster has almost no rb talent, Cohen was my RB1 or 2...

Gave 1.07, Cohen

Got Miles Sanders 

What a foolish trade for the other guy...I just don't understand the thinking here...Sanders is on the doorstep of being a top 10 RB so do you really think you can do better with the 1.7 and why even risk it...Cohen could not move the needle less for me with regard to this deal...I hate when deals just don't make any sense

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, slackjawedyokel said:

16T PPR qrwwtffkddddddd contract league.

Hunter Henry 1% of cap.  

For 

1.16, 2.02, and 2.05

Needed TE with only OJH under contract.  

Don't like the chargers offense enough to give up three guys in that third tier wr/first tier defense range.  Probably could have gotten 90% of Henry's perceived value with just one of those picks.

17 hours ago, Flying Elvis said:

Both trades are Superflex leagues. In both cases, I sold Aaron Rodgers.

1 - orphan I picked up last month; plan from dispersal draft and into rookie draft was full rebuild.

Gave: Aaron Rodgers, Todd Gurley, Calais Campbell

Received: N'Keal Harry, 2.04 (Ruggs), Mitchell Trubisky

2 - own Garop, Stidham, Lock, 1.08 (draft starts in 10 days); need WR

Gave: Aaron Rodgers & 4.08

Received: 2020 1.11

1 - I see this as three immediate impact players for an upside wr and a 2nd.  Feel like you could have gotten more if you split up Rodgers and Gurley.  I hear Gurley is going for the third overall.

2 - this one you won even if you have no qbs on your roster and are stacked at wr

• Thanks 1

Non-ppr

Gave: 1.10, 2.09, 2021 1st (mid to late)

Got: Mike Evans, Ryan Fitzpatrick 

Not that I am high on Fitz but I'm hoping to take Tua early 2nd so he'll be a bridge.

Edited by Andy Dufresne
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Not that I am high on Fitz but I'm hoping to take Tua early 2nd so he'll be a bridge.

two firsts is probably too much for Evans and even if it isn't, I wouldn't have given the 2.09 to boot, especially in this draft.

17 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

two firsts is probably too much for Evans and even if it isn't, I wouldn't have given the 2.09 to boot, especially in this draft.

Nah. Ruggs/Reagor are fine but no sure thing. And a later 1st is no guarantee either. 

It's a bunch of maybe for a good deal of certain.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Non-ppr

I'm not even sure who is interesting at 1.10 in non-ppr and especially 2.09.  Non-ppr really hurts that value of all those 2nd tier WRs.  I would take Evans pretty easily here.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Aunt Jemima said:

FFPC

zeke, pollard, claypool,future 2nd, future 6th

for

justin jefferson, tee higgins, sony michel, and 2 future 1sts

I like the Zeke side.  Unless somehow you know those 1sts are both top 6 picks. Even thenI see it as close.

14 hours ago, Aunt Jemima said:

FFPC

zeke, pollard, claypool,future 2nd, future 6th

for

justin jefferson, tee higgins, sony michel, and 2 future 1sts

I'm going with Higgins/Michel roughly equal to Claypool, the second and 6th.

Jefferson's ADP is 1.9 so this boils down to Jefferson and two 1st's for the Cowboys backfield or if you prefer 3 1sts' for the Cowboys backfield. Depending on where those future 1st's project and team makeup I could see both sides.

13 hours ago, jabarony said:

I have Mostert. Love the guy.  But he'd be gone in a second if I were offered a first for him. 

I absolutely agree with this. If I could have gotten or could get a first for him, I sure would.

On 5/8/2020 at 7:28 PM, Dr. BD said:

Gave 1.07, Cohen

Got Miles Sanders 

I'm really surprised by this deal. Why would you give Sanders, who just showed prowess catching the ball, for presumably somebody like Jeudy and Cohen. He must like this year's draft class a lot. 

18 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Non-ppr

I like it for you and think Evans will score plenty of touchdowns, but I would have tried to hold on to the 2.09. Just for neatness' sake. 

"Are you turning down two first-round picks?"

Edited by rockaction
9 minutes ago, rockaction said:

I absolutely agree with this. If I could have gotten or could get a first for him, I sure would.

I'm really surprised by this deal. Why would you give Sanders, who just showed prowess catching the ball, for presumably somebody like Jeudy and Cohen. He must like this year's draft class a lot. 

I like it for you and think Evans will score plenty of touchdowns, but I would have tried to hold on to the 2.09. Just for neatness' sake. 

"Are you turning down two first-round picks?"

"Are you letting the 2.09 stand in the way of getting Mike Evans?"

Edited by Hankmoody
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1
On 5/8/2020 at 10:28 PM, Dr. BD said:

Gave 1.07, Cohen

Got Miles Sanders 

Love that deal for you. In my dynasty (no ppr) went after Sanders but owner wanted DWatson and CGodwin for Sanders and Darnold.  (Mahomes is my starter). I also have 1.07 (and 1.01 as well) so maybe I can try Watson and 1.07 for Sanders and Darnold or Big Ben. Look this thread for seeing what the value is off players and coming up with offers.

Just now, Hankmoody said:

"Are you letting the 2.09 stand in the way of getting Mike Evans?"

LOLZ. "Argy bargy mumble."

"Fine, you've got the 2.09."

• Like 1
1 minute ago, rockaction said:

LOLZ. "Argy bargy mumble."

"Fine, you've got the 2.09."

"You know what, I'm good.  I probably shouldn't even be selling Evans for this I'm gonna hold off".

Sometimes you just snap accept a deal.

• Like 2
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****