What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (22 Viewers)

2QB 3WR 3RB 2TE 1Flex .5ppr 10 team league

I traded: Dak, Corey Davis (sorry), 1.09

I got: Kyler and Minshew

Wow. Insanely in favor of Kyler and Minshew imo, in that format. 

The 1.09, even in 2QB, seems like a light price to pay to upgrade (imo) to Kyler and still pick up another young starting QB. I'm not super high on Minshew but he has value in this format. 

Maybe I'm wrong and only being 10 teams means the QB's aren't valued as highly as I think. 

2QB 3WR 3RB 2TE 1Flex .5ppr 10 team league

I traded: Dak, Corey Davis (sorry), 1.09

I got: Kyler and Minshew
That's a risky move.  Hopefully Murray improves,  but certainly no guarantee he produces what you already get from Dak. Minshew could get replaced in draft next year. 

I d lean towards Dak side . I think he could go off this year with adding Lamb to an already potent offense.  

Fair argument for both sides.  

That's a risky move.  Hopefully Murray improves,  but certainly no guarantee he produces what you already get from Dak. Minshew could get replaced in draft next year. 

I d lean towards Dak side . I think he could go off this year with adding Lamb to an already potent offense.  

Fair argument for both sides.  
Looked at Murray numbers.  Wow,  I didn't realize his numbers were that strong.  More like a coin flip for me now 

12 Team PPR

Team A got: Devin Singletary, Terry McLaurin and Mark Andrews

Team B got: Nick Chubb and 3.5
I will go with Team A, I like what they did here...Chubb is legit but that is a nice haul...Singletary is a solid RB with upside, McLaurin looks like he's gonna be a long-term top 20 WR and that could go up considerably depending on whether Haskins figures it out or they solve their QB situation another way and Andrews is poised for a nice run as a top 5 TE...all three of these players are born in September and they will be 23, 25 and 24...that is a real nice injection of good, young talent into a roster at three different positions...

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR dynasty. Made 3 back to back to back trades for my team that finished dead last in 2019. 

1st trade:

Got: Diontae Johnson and 3.7 rookie pick FOR Vaughn (my 2.1 rookie selection) 

2nd trade:

Got: Waller and 3.6 FOR Campbell and 3.1 

3rd trade:

Got: Ron Jones and 3.12 FOR JJAW and 3.6 

So all together moved Vaughn, Campbell, JJAW and 3.1 for Diontae Johnson, Waller, 3.7, 3.12 

Thoughts? 

Couple draft day moves

12 team TE prem ppr with IDPs

received an offer of 7 total picks, 1.03, and 2.09, some 3's, 4's and a 5 , for Hopkins

Was going to decline, but the 1st 2 picks were CEH and Ceedee, with Taylor somehow still there I took the offer

overall net ended up being; JT, B. Edwards, Hamler, V. Jefferson, Herbert, Chase Young

Traded one of the 4ths for Dede when it was otc

14 Team PPR

Melvin Gordon & 2021 3rd

for

Robert Woods & 2021 4th
All depends on team make-up...if I need a RB I like the Gordon side and if I need a WR I like the Woods side...while I like Woods better then Gordon the fact it is a 14 team league makes me guess it is much tougher to acquire a good RB then a good WR due to supply and demand.

All depends on team make-up...if I need a RB I like the Gordon side and if I need a WR I like the Woods side...while I like Woods better then Gordon the fact it is a 14 team league makes me guess it is much tougher to acquire a good RB then a good WR due to supply and demand.
I agree with Boston... depends on the team rosters...  very fair trade.

27 player, 1/2 point League:

Team A: traded 1.03 2020 pick

Team B: received Austin Ekeler
I think I take 1.3.  It is .5 PPR and EK will regress a ton without Rivers there.  Tyrod doesn't use his RB out of the backfield as well and EK had almost 1k yards last year.  I think his contract doesn't age well and I'd rather have the high end lottery ticket.

12 team PPR dynasty. Made 3 back to back to back trades for my team that finished dead last in 2019. 

1st trade:

2nd trade:

3rd trade:

So all together moved Vaughn, Campbell, JJAW and 3.1 for Diontae Johnson, Waller, 3.7, 3.12 

Thoughts? 
1st one is personal preference. *If* Vaughn gets the main role there he will crush that trade, IMO, but I'm not big on DJ. Anyway if you are, I think it seems like good market value for him, so good trade to get your guy.

2nd one is my favorite, good price to buy Waller IMO. Some big names have fell to 3.1, though, so that might be a thing

3rd is a gun to my head situation. I'd rather have the 2nd year WR that played his rookie year hurt and the earlier pick. But Jones might do something, too. 

1st trade:

2nd trade:

3rd trade:

Thoughts? 
1-even deal...Johnson and Vaughn are players that some people love and others not so much...how you feel about them and whether you need a RB or a WR is the deciding factor...I am higher on Johnson so would do that.

2-Definitely Waller...not too close...the guy had monster numbers last year and even if he regresses he should still be a quality starter...also, what are you really getting here in return...you might be able to get the same player at 3.6 that you do at 3.1 and while Campbell is certainly intriguing I really don't see a great path to being a starting-level fantasy WR...not a big fan of the asset management here

3-not a big Jones fan but would take him here...you are not giving up much for a RB that does have a path for solid production on his own and especially if Vaughn is not legit or gets hurt...would much rather have the RB depth then roll the dice on a WR that literally showed nothing last year.

Rockchild said:
14 Team PPR

Melvin Gordon & 2021 3rd

for

Robert Woods & 2021 4th
Gordon for me.  I'm a Woods fan but I see a nice RB1 two year window for MG, which is much more valuable than what Woods can do for you.

16 team PPR, IDP, dynasty with 50 man rosters.

I got: JuJu

I gave: pick 2.14 (pick 30) + Ryan Fitzpatrick 

I had offered Mike Willams + 2.14 and this was the counter. Instant accept for me. Have Kyler Murray and Big Ben at QB.

Different league than the one above. 16 team PPR, IDP dynasty,TE premium,  43 man rosters

I get: Hayden Hurst

I give: John Brown and  2021 3rd

Give: Guice, 2.02, 2.03

Get: Marlon Mack, Christian Kirk, 1.12

14 team ppr.
I'm probably in the minority here but I go Guice.  2.02 and 2.03, you could still get your 12th ranked guy pretty easily.  1.12 = 2.02 because there's a few WR's clumped there that go in literally any order depending on the league.  Don't particularly like Kirk, don't hate him either.  Probably a decently steady producer but not special.  Guice has a chance to be special if he can be healthy, and I get 2 shots on whatever WR slips in the draft.  

In the 10 year history of the league the Commish has overturned a few trades...worried for this one.
If I were the commish I'd at least be asking the dude to justify his thought process.

If he's been in the league 10 years he must be vaguely aware of the value of draft picks and the value of players.

10 team 1QB 3RB 5RB 2TE 2 flex spots (1 superflex) plus full IDP

I traded: Michael Thomas

I got: Chris Godwin

Godwin is my dynasty WR1.  He offered me Godwin for MT/3rd I countered to go straight up.  Usually don't see straight up trades like this.  Both have long term QB questions but Godwin on the youth side was an easy choice.  Both teams are competitive.  I'm a little older overall though, so added bonus.  

Godwin is my dynasty WR1.  He offered me Godwin for MT/3rd I countered to go straight up.  Usually don't see straight up trades like this.  Both have long term QB questions but Godwin on the youth side was an easy choice.  Both teams are competitive.  I'm a little older overall though, so added bonus.  
Man I’d want Michael Thomas here.

I'm probably in the minority here but I go Guice.  2.02 and 2.03, you could still get your 12th ranked guy pretty easily.  1.12 = 2.02 because there's a few WR's clumped there that go in literally any order depending on the league.  Don't particularly like Kirk, don't hate him either.  Probably a decently steady producer but not special.  Guice has a chance to be special if he can be healthy, and I get 2 shots on whatever WR slips in the draft.  
It’s a fine position. If Guice stays healthy for a year his value will explode. I’m neutral on Kirk as well but he’s ranked higher than I’d have thought. Jefferson and Reagor were on the board and I also held 13 and 14. Got Jefferson and Reagor and flipped 14 to a fringe playoff team. The teams who miss the playoffs have their picks randomly drawn 1-8. The guy took Vaughn and Aiyuk at 16/17 with my picks. I think he did well. He’s loaded at wr but only had one playable rb (once Taylor puts Mack on the bench).

Thomas for me, pretty easily. There's too much unknown with Godwin and how things are going to flow with Brady, Evans, Godwin, and three TE's. Also, Arians retired once already, he may do it again. So in a couple years he may not have Brady or Arians - I'll take Thomas' talent, stats, and situation over Godwin's.

Users who are viewing this thread