What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (15 Viewers)

barackdhouse said:
Is the thinking that 2020 doesn't happen but the world still turns and by the time 2021 gets here the Steelers obtain a new RB, and even if they don't Conner is one year older at that point?
I did the same as Madam's_Adamant,  but for a little more towards the early second for sure. What I thought is that Conner tolls in 2020 and becomes a free agent whereupon he'll sign a team-friendly deal with someone, or given his injury history, struggle to get a contract at the age of 26. If the season is cancelled and it does not toll, though, that's a risk, but you're still only getting a year for sure out of him, if that due to injury. Might be better off with the higher-percentage dart throw, even though Connner, if healthy, if a heck of a starter in an offesne that wants to start a cowbell.    

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought this was a unique one in a 12 team PPR start 1/2/3/1/2 Flex

Team A gets Sammy Watkins

Team B gets Lemical Perine
That is unique, actually. Not sure who wins that one. Sounds like somebody wanted to make a long bet on Perine but missed him late in the draft or something.  

14 team PPR devy league, starts 2-4 RBs, 2-5 WRs

Gave: John Brown

Got: Latavius Murray, 2022 2nd

I'm the Kamara owner who saw what Murray can do in this offense if Kamara isn't 100%. Brown was a great cheap find for me last year but I have similar depth and would hope to not have to start him outside bye weeks. Not to mention I have a whole new round of cheap fliers rostered trying to find the next Browm.

It's a (1 round) devy league so the 2nd is devalued but it's a nice little throw-in.

ConnSKINS26 said:

I'm the Kamara owner who saw what Murray can do in this offense if Kamara isn't 100%. Brown was a great cheap find for me last year but I have similar depth and would hope to not have to start him outside bye weeks. Not to mention I have a whole new round of cheap fliers rostered trying to find the next Browm.

It's a (1 round) devy league so the 2nd is devalued but it's a nice little throw-in.
Great trade as a Kamara Owner...if Kamara did go down you would not sniff Murray for John Brown...getting that #2 is a nice addition as well, not an asset I would part with for John Brown...

ConnSKINS26 said:

Nice trade.

A made a couple of interesting trades during a rookie draft with the same team. Standard 12-team PPR. Not a SF.

I received 2.09 (moved up to the 2.05 to grab Bryan Edwards...pick swap), 2022 1st and 2022 2nd.

He received 1.12 (Denzel Mims), Brandon Cooks and the 4.12 (Steelers D).

I received 2022 3rd and 2022 4th.

He received Cam Newton.

In the end I received Bryan Edwards and his 2022 1st-4th and he got Mims, Cooks, Cam, and the Steelers D.

***In the end I figured Cooks was worth the 2.09 so I got a 2022 1st and 2nd for the 1.12. I traded Cam BEFORE he signed with the Pats, but I think a 3rd and a 4th is fair value.

A made a couple of interesting trades during a rookie draft with the same team. Standard 12-team PPR. Not a SF.

I received 2.09 (moved up to the 2.05 to grab Bryan Edwards...pick swap), 2022 1st and 2022 2nd.

He received Cam Newton.

In the end I received Bryan Edwards and his 2022 1st-4th and he got Mims, Cooks, Cam, and the Steelers D.

***In the end I figured Cooks was worth the 2.09 so I got a 2022 1st and 2nd for the 1.12. I traded Cam BEFORE he signed with the Pats, but I think a 3rd and a 4th is fair value.
The Cam one still hurts. It might be his worth, but the hype is going to grow to a point someone will pay a 2nd at some point in the next few weeks

The Mims one..idk. I like Mims and Edwards, but Cooks will be solid as Houston’s WR1 this year.

Steelers D is one of the top 3 best options at the position to me along with the Ravens and 49ers but as a whole I think on the clock with a 1st this year you could have squeezed more. I have seen guys pay a 2021/2022 1st to move into the 2nd round this year let alone the first.

He received Cam Newton.

Just to confirm, these are 2022 picks, not 2021?

Team A Traded:  Russell Wilson/3.3

for

Team B Traded: David Johnson/2.3

I am Team B getting Wilson.  6 pts for all TDs 1 pt 25 yds pass 1 per 10 yards rush/rec.  I was good at RB and best QB is Danny Dimes.

19 year old school Dynasty 12 teamer, standard scoring, non PPR.  Start 1Q - 1R - 2W - 1T - 1F - 1 K&D.  Contract style cap.  Roster of 16 to 22, with 4 TS spots

Team A:  Gets D Hopkins
Team B:  Gets D Cook

Team A has: 
QBs - Jackson, Wilson, Murray (TS)
RBs  - Elliott, Barkley, Pollard, Gallman (will drop contract)
WRs - Smith-Schuster, Thielen, Golladay, Fitzgerald, Agholor, Conley (will drop contract)...  and Hopkins
TEs - Rudolph, Herndon, Brate

Team B has:
QBs - Rodgers, Wentz, Fitzpatrick (will drop contract)
RBs - Henry, D Johnson, Samuels, Peterson (trading or will drop contract)...  and Cook
WRs - Jones, Godwin, Sutton, AJ Brown, McLaurin, D. Johnson (TS)
TEs - Kittle, Engram (trading because of contract), Jarwin

Last year, Team A beat Team B in finals and Team A is a Vikings fan.   I am Team B and was in the market for another RB.  

I'll go the other way and say Metcalf. Even if you weren't win now and just wanted to flip Ingram for a future 2nd, I think that value gap is worth Metcalf. And that's because I think Metcalf is much more sell-able than Chark, I probably wouldn't hold him even though I really like him.

I'll go the other way and say Metcalf. Even if you weren't win now and just wanted to flip Ingram for a future 2nd, I think that value gap is worth Metcalf. And that's because I think Metcalf is much more sell-able than Chark, I probably wouldn't hold him even though I really like him.
Yeah I definitely get both sides, which is probably why a deal was able to be made. I have Chark and Metcalf somewhat close where I thought it was worth the dropoff. Giving Ingram and getting back a 1st back felt right.

Fair deal to me.  Metcalf has more sizzle than Chark.  Ingram should exceed his perceived value again if games actually happen.  Depends on how I view both my team and the projection of that 1st as to which side I prefer.

Team A Got D.K. Metcalf, Mark Ingram

Team B Got D.J. Chark, 2021 1st round pick.
Even trade...Metcalf's name carries a lot of clout but he is still on a run-first team...Chark is a guy I am pretty high on and I see these two ending up in the same ballpark as long as Seattle continues playing ball the way they do...getting a #1 for Ingram is a nice get but if you need RB help/depth on a contender you could do a lot worse...since I like Chark a lot I would make this deal as I think you might be able to make a nice second deal if you want to flip that #1...I think more teams would be interested in that asset then Ingram now that Dobbins is in the fold.

Two that happened in my 12 team non premium PPR league:

Team A gets: Boston Scott, Singletary, Reynolds 

Team B gets: Mattison, Zach Moss, Hakeem Butler

Team A gets: Ian Thomas 

Team C gets: Boston Scott, two 2021 3s (if I had to guess these picks I’d say one is a major rebuild likely top 3, the other is possibly top 5) 

Team A gets: Ian Thomas 

Team C gets: Boston Scott, two 2021 3s (if I had to guess these picks I’d say one is a major rebuild likely top 3, the other is possibly top 5) 

FFPC superflex 

I gave Gallup, Edmonds

I got 2021 2nd and 3rd (I've got the 2nd as early to mid and the 3rd as mid to late)

I need the roster spots in a big way and those 2nd rounders are a lot more valuable in superflex. 

19 year old school Dynasty 12 teamer, standard scoring, non PPR.  Start 1Q - 1R - 2W - 1T - 1F - 1 K&D.  Contract style cap.  Roster of 16 to 22, with 4 TS spots

Team A:  Gets D Hopkins
Team B:  Gets D Cook

Team A has: 
QBs - Jackson, Wilson, Murray (TS)
RBs  - Elliott, Barkley, Pollard, Gallman (will drop contract)
WRs - Smith-Schuster, Thielen, Golladay, Fitzgerald, Agholor, Conley (will drop contract)...  and Hopkins
TEs - Rudolph, Herndon, Brate

Team B has:
QBs - Rodgers, Wentz, Fitzpatrick (will drop contract)
RBs - Henry, D Johnson, Samuels, Peterson (trading or will drop contract)...  and Cook
WRs - Jones, Godwin, Sutton, AJ Brown, McLaurin, D. Johnson (TS)
TEs - Kittle, Engram (trading because of contract), Jarwin

Last year, Team A beat Team B in finals and Team A is a Vikings fan.   I am Team B and was in the market for another RB.  
Seems like a perfect win/win. I wouldn't be happy if I was in this league. Two teams both got immediately better.

FFPC superflex 

I gave Gallup, Edmonds

I got 2021 2nd and 3rd (I've got the 2nd as early to mid and the 3rd as mid to late)

I need the roster spots in a big way and those 2nd rounders are a lot more valuable in superflex. 
I woulda held Gallup short of a late 1st with the uncertainty over the CFB season: to me it devalues 2021 picks a notch.

A random second is just too cheap for a WR who just broke out WR2 territory in his sophomore year

Even with Lamb the Cowboys have one of the highest vacated target totals in the league--more than enough for Gallup to stay at his current production and for Lamb to get his for a quality rookie year

Edmonds is a nice hold too but unless you have Drake I can understand selling for a 3rd

I don't know your roster crush so maybe it was needed but value wise I think I prefer the side you gave

A little strange to see Singletary and Moss on the opposite sides of the deal - you'd think an owner would want to pair them up.

A little strange to see Singletary and Moss on the opposite sides of the deal - you'd think an owner would want to pair them up.
While I tend to agree, they both will have their own individual role (at least once rookies get going this year) so they aren't your typical handcuff type guys. One would definitely have more value if the other gets hurt.

While I tend to agree, they both will have their own individual role (at least once rookies get going this year) so they aren't your typical handcuff type guys. One would definitely have more value if the other gets hurt.
I agree with their roles giving both value on their own, but this seemed like a good opportunity to pair them up. 

I woulda held Gallup short of a late 1st with the uncertainty over the CFB season: to me it devalues 2021 picks a notch.

A random second is just too cheap for a WR who just broke out WR2 territory in his sophomore year

Even with Lamb the Cowboys have one of the highest vacated target totals in the league--more than enough for Gallup to stay at his current production and for Lamb to get his for a quality rookie year

Edmonds is a nice hold too but unless you have Drake I can understand selling for a 3rd

I don't know your roster crush so maybe it was needed but value wise I think I prefer the side you gave
Yeah I appreciate what you're saying but the roster spots are incredibly valuable to me in FFPC. I had Gallup as my WR6 so I likely wouldn't ever start him. And believe me when I say nobody wanted to give a 1st. Been shopping him a long time. 

Mid 2nd rounder in SF is like a late 1st early 2nd in normal leagues.

14 team Devy league. Start One QB

Team A gets

AJ Green

Kamara

Pollard(owner has Elliot)

Bridgewater

Team B gets

2020 1.14 Devy pick 

2021, First and Third (Probably end of Round)

Calvin Ridley

Zamir White

David Jones, E

14 team Devy league. Start One QB

Team A gets

AJ Green

Kamara

Pollard(owner has Elliot)

Bridgewater

Team B gets

2020 1.14 Devy pick 

2021, First and Third (Probably end of Round)

Calvin Ridley

Zamir White

David Jones, E
Always found bigger deals to be harder to understand logistically but this screams Kamara side to me, no?  

14 team PPR devy league

Gave:

Steven Sims Jr., Justice Hill, 2022 2nd, 2022 2nd

Got:

Carlos Hyde, 2021 1st (late)

Reminder that picks are devy-weakened (1 round of devys) for full context.

Do you own Singletary? If so, I like the Moss side of the deal.
I do not. I think Moss has TD upside and has a more clear path to playing time now if he truly does take on the Gore role from last year. Henderson could be the starter, could be the backup, wide range. Add in the draft picks and I think it worked in my favor. Realistically I like both sides of the deal.

For some crazy reason I decided to take on an orphan project. It's rough but the league is an interesting format. 24 teams, 2 copies of each player. PPR, TE premium, 11 starters 22 total spots with 3 taxi. 4 divisions of 6 teams that get reshuffled each year according to previous year's finishes. The schedule is heavy within division so I *think* this allows for subpar teams to be able to rebuild and compete earlier and easier than otherwise. We'll see because the team I am taking over finished dead last. And looking at the roster you can see why. But Imma give it a shot. Made a couple trades today:

I gave Chark
I got Hines, 2021 1st, 2021 2nd

I gave 1.01
I got 1.06, Diontae Johnson

So Hines is now currently my RB1, not kidding. I have Ronald Jones but will be moving him as soon as I can. I have a ton of current draft picks and feel I can make huge strides in year 1 here. Those future picks I got for Chark are from a really bad team. I have Mahomes so passing on CEH for say Dobbins, Swift or Akers at 1.06 (2 copies of each remember) isn't ideal as I would absolutely prefer CEH, but I'll gladly take one of those other 3 RBs and snag Diontae. People have made me a believer on him. Dawson Knox is the *only* other asset I hold that is worth mentioning. A lot of scrubs that I'll be dropping.

Users who are viewing this thread