Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

1 hour ago, LittlePhatty said:

12 team .5 PPR

Team A gives: Courtland Sutton and a 2021 3rd

Team B gives: DJ Chark and a 2021 1st

Sutton a bit higher for me but not by this much - easy accept on Chark side. I think there's a reasonable chance Chark is consensus higher ADP in dynasty than Sutton next year.

• Replies 34.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• Dr. Octopus

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

1 hour ago, Dr. Octopus said:

The team with the 1.02 pick isn’t interested enough in the rookie draft?

I think he’s saying the guy at 1.01 timed out and got skipped so now the 1.03 is essentially the 1.02. Good news is the guy at 1.01 will probably get the chance to try again next year!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Cobbler1 said:

I think he’s saying the guy at 1.01 timed out and got skipped so now the 1.03 is essentially the 1.02. Good news is the guy at 1.01 will probably get the chance to try again next year!

Yes, you are right but that’s even worse. 

On 8/17/2020 at 10:39 AM, NDyse10 said:

12 Team 2 QB TE Premium

Team A Gives:

Dalvin Cook, Gronk, 3.08

Team B Gives:

1.12, 2021 1st (early), 2021 1st (late), Dionte Johnson

Team A is middle of the pack but probably isn't competing. Team B was middle of the pack before trade. 

I'll take Cook in a heartbeat. Have to think 2021 1sts are a bit devalued with no college season. For sure there are 2nd rd graded guys that with a good final college year showing can vault into the 1st no problem. I'd take the gamble that I can hit the lottery in the 2nd next year and get Cook.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, LittlePhatty said:

12 team .5 PPR

Team A gives: Courtland Sutton and a 2021 3rd

Team B gives: DJ Chark and a 2021 1st

Chark, easily.  I'm not sure I don't just prefer Chark to Sutton anyway, so the two round difference in the rookie pick is just icing.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Andrews is worth a 1st? Early or late?

Easily. I would take him 1.03 in this draft mainly because I need RB help so much.  In TE premium may me 1.01.  So yes really early 2021 1st.

Edited by smbkrypt24
ETA: I paid 2021 1st (late) and Gallup before the NFL draft for Andrews.
Just now, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

If you have RB depth, that's a great move.

I’m loaded and I have the 1st five picks in this draft. So Cooks, Kamara, Zeke and Barkley are my starters. The QB is my weakest position. Remember this is Dyno some of these guys I drafted while they were in college.

Tex

• Like 1
17 hours ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Guess not. I may be looking to fill a vacant team during this draft lol (I'm commish)

You should be filling that spot before any draft picks are made. Not good for the integrity of the league to let the 1.01 be skipped, have people profit, and then replace the owner after. Do it now, he’s a detriment to the league and no pick should be made until a replacement is found. 

• Like 6
28 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

No one has worries that Jackson may not be a longterm NFL starter once he's figured out? We've seen it before. Not saying I 100% believe Jackson is not long term, but it's a real consideration IMO

I don't think it is a consideration at all. I have zero reservations about him being figured out. I have some pause because he may get himself hurt but I don't think he is going to bust. 

• Like 3
On 8/13/2020 at 8:06 AM, hispeedthinmint said:

He came at me with the Fournette+Nuk deal. Who am I to say no? lol

That team came in 3rd last year & I was 2nd.

No way I give up CMC for that.  Fournette may not have a job after the year and Nuke is on a new team with no offseason at 27 years old.  I get the argument but it would have taken a better RB for me to consider this.

7 hours ago, BigTex said:

Dyno, TE Premo 

I gave Joe Mixon

I got Lamar Jackson

Tex

Good move...you now don't have to think about your QB position for the foreseeable future and you have a player that is a threat to blow up in a big way every week...I definitely value stability at the QB position more then most on this board, I just don't enjoy playing the match-up game so when you have a chance to grab a Lamar or a Mahomes you gotta go for it.

• Thanks 1
40 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

No one has worries that Jackson may not be a longterm NFL starter once he's figured out? We've seen it before. Not saying I 100% believe Jackson is not long term, but it's a real consideration IMO

I know it was college but he won a Heisman...he did not come out of nowhere...he is also playing for a very stable franchise with a big time Coach that looks committed to putting him in the best position to succeed...injuries are always a concern but you also dealt him for a RB and that position doesn't have the greatest shelf-life.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, BigTex said:

I’m loaded and I have the 1st five picks in this draft. So Cooks, Kamara, Zeke and Barkley are my starters. The QB is my weakest position. Remember this is Dyno some of these guys I drafted while they were in college.

Tex

Ok I'll say it.  You have 1.01 through 1.05 AND those RB's?  Unless your leaguemates are asleep at the wheel, I'm just going to assume that you've traded away EVERYTHING for that and so your best WR is Cole Beasley...

• Like 1
17 hours ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

You should be filling that spot before any draft picks are made. Not good for the integrity of the league to let the 1.01 be skipped, have people profit, and then replace the owner after. Do it now, he’s a detriment to the league and no pick should be made until a replacement is found. 

Exactly - a team that can't be bother to make the 1.01 pick should not be in the league and allowing the pick to be skipped instead of addressing that situation first is a terrible decision.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, hispeedthinmint said:

when?

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

My point is, just b/c someone won a Heisman it does not mean long term NFL success

That is not what I said...I used it as a reference that he did not come out of nowhere...there are plenty of examples of Heisman winners not having good careers but the point is combine a great college career with an insane first year as a starter and I feel comfortable that he is not some one year wonder.

11 minutes ago, BearsFan4Life said:

14 Team  .. No PPR  Two trades happened .. 

Team A gave: DK Metcalf and 2020 Rookie Pick 1.09

Team B gave: Melvin Gordon and Valdes-Scantling 

Team C gave: JConner

Team D gave: 2020 Rookie Picks 1.13 and 2.07 and 2021 Late 2nd Rounder 

Team B

Team C

1 hour ago, BearsFan4Life said:

Metcalf and 1.09 easily

Probably the picks here for me - there's a lot of value in the 2020 picks at that spot.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BearsFan4Life said:

These two trades are no contest - Metcalf and 1.9; picks are the surefire winners here.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

I don’t believe that was the case but fair enough.

I could be talked off it I just thought he turned out to be a "reads one side of the field" kind of guy, but honestly even if I'm right I can't think of a single other exception. Nobody figured out Vick or Cunningham. Seems like the true limiting factor is the player themself, not the defenses trying to figure them out. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BearsFan4Life said:

Holy crap on the first one. Home run there. Maybe two with the 1.09

2nd trade is even depends on my team needs

2 hours ago, hispeedthinmint said:

WTF.....The team that just traded Sanders for crap just sent his 2020 1.05 rookie pick to that same other team for Noah Fant. This certainly seems shady to me...........

Dumb trades, but they don't strike me as worthy of the veto. Strange that you would sit by while 1.1 times out,  but this makes you want to intercede.  1.1 timing out is way worse for league balance. 

• Like 2

This just happened:

Team A gives:
Beckham, Odell CLE WR
Ridley, Calvin ATL WR
Year 2022 Round 3 Draft Pick

Team B gives:  
Year 2020 Draft Pick 1.03
Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick
Year 2021 Round 2 Draft Pick 
Year 2022 Round 1 Draft Pick 
Year 2022 Round 2 Draft Pick 
Smith, Tre'Quan NOS WR
50% of 2020 blind bidding (fake) dollars
50% of 2020 blind bidding (fake) dollars

Team A is rebuilding and is now completely bereft of talent but also already has pick 1.06 and 1.09 this year.

I'm one of these teams. 😶

Edited by Avery
48 minutes ago, Milkman said:

QRRWWWTFKD

6 points all TDs

Team A gives Kyler Murray + Preston Williams + 2021 1st (mid to late)

Team B gives Patrick Mahomes 

I really like Murray but this makes zero sense to me...the upside is way, way too limited to be giving up Mahomes...the downside could be tremendous...dumb trade.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Boston said:

I really like Murray but this makes zero sense to me...the upside is way, way too limited to be giving up Mahomes...the downside could be tremendous...dumb trade.

It's a substantial overpay for Mahomes according to FBG trade value chart. 

Mahomes 30

Kyler - 18

Preston - 9

2021 mid 1st - 16

Edited by Milkman
3 minutes ago, Milkman said:

It's a substantial overpay for Mahomes according to FBG trade value chart. 

Mahomes 30

Kyler - 18

Preston - 9

2021 mid 1st - 16

I would not touch it...the downside is so easy to see....only way I am dealing Mahomes is in an overpay and this is not it...Murray is high quality and is someone that could get a Mahomes owner interested but Williams is a WR without much of a track record coming off of an ACL and the pick looks like a good but not great one...the new Mahomes Owner just added a legit FF stud without touching the core of his roster and also has a year to figure out how to get back into the first round...easy accept on this one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

12 team PPR (FFPC)

Austin Ekeler

For

Darrell Henderson, Breshad Perriman, Jared Cook, and a 2021 1st (probable playoff team)

Without looking at calculators it’s Ekeler for me. Gut says take the best player for peripheral pieces even with the 1st in there.

9 hours ago, Jail said:

Dumb trades, but they don't strike me as worthy of the veto. Strange that you would sit by while 1.1 times out,  but this makes you want to intercede.  1.1 timing out is way worse for league balance. 

Well the one helped him. This one could be bad for him. Duh.

9 hours ago, ghostguy123 said:

12 team PPR (FFPC)

Austin Ekeler

For

Darrell Henderson, Breshad Perriman, Jared Cook, and a 2021 1st (probable playoff team)

Happy to get more than a first for Ekeler.  Henderson could end up being the rb1 for the rams - he's been left for dead after a quiet rookie year and then drafting akers, but the rams let Gurley go and aren't committing to a starting rb. At this time last year, Ekeler was in almost the same spot but with lower draft pedigree than Henderson.  Perriman had decent pedigree, is only 26, finished red hot, and is looking good after a change in scenery.  And Cook might be 33 but he went off the second half of last year and is a te1.  I know it's ffpc so those end of bench guys are devalued but those are 3 solid throw ins for a guy who hasn't had 600 rush yards yet, changed quarterbacks and might play for the worst team in his division. 

9 hours ago, Avery said:

This just happened:

Team A gives:
Beckham, Odell CLE WR
Ridley, Calvin ATL WR
Year 2022 Round 3 Draft Pick

Team B gives:  
Year 2020 Draft Pick 1.03
Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick
Year 2021 Round 2 Draft Pick 
Year 2022 Round 1 Draft Pick 
Year 2022 Round 2 Draft Pick 
Smith, Tre'Quan NOS WR
50% of 2020 blind bidding (fake) dollars
50% of 2020 blind bidding (fake) dollars

Team A is rebuilding and is now completely bereft of talent but also already has pick 1.06 and 1.09 this year.

I'm one of these teams. 😶

I like the picks for the rebuilder.  Should help to get 1.1 next year which looks like a stud rb. 1.3 should net another quality back, and 1.6/1.9 in this draft are both likely quality receivers who will be coming into their own in 2022 when this team is starting to emerge. 

The guy getting obj and Ridley gave up a likely stud rb but got enough young assets to consider this a win too. 

Win win imo. 

25 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Now this just went down in same PPR... Still not sure why this should stand...

Team A sends Miles Sanders & DK Metcalf

Team B Sends Fant, Tate, M. Mack & Jamaal Williams

Fantasy Pros has this lopsided by a mile @ 56 vs 107 in trade value. Dynasty101 calculator has this lopsided (Again in the team getting Sanders' favor) by a difference of CMC...

It seems like these two teams are trading the same players back and forth - maybe they're just bored.

2 hours ago, bostonfred said:

I like the picks for the rebuilder.  Should help to get 1.1 next year which looks like a stud rb. 1.3 should net another quality back, and 1.6/1.9 in this draft are both likely quality receivers who will be coming into their own in 2022 when this team is starting to emerge. 

The guy getting obj and Ridley gave up a likely stud rb but got enough young assets to consider this a win too. 

Win win imo. 

I agree (and I'm the rebuilder).

Really, I need to flip this script on this team.  Wasn't super-excited about giving away Ridley (young guy I should be building around) but there were enough assets here for me to pull the trigger and this hobby is supposed to be fun, so a lot of picks -->  more trade trading --> more moves ---> more fun! :football:

• Like 1
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****