What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (11 Viewers)

Just made an interesting one I bet people will like hearing

FFPC 

I traded: Breida and Ian Thomas

I got: Antonio Gibson

I like Breida and Ian a lot but I'm looking at ceiling here and Breida and Ian are likely to be more middle of the road rather than special.  I don't need the production from Breida or Ian this year either.  Miles, Gurley, Taylor, Swift, Akers, Gibson as RB core, TE core is Gronk, Herndon, Jonnu, Warring.  
LOVE that trade for you. Especially since you have solid options at TE already. 

12 team PPR dynasty. Just traded Waller (who I don't see how he repeats last year's numbers with Ruggs, Edwards, and a healthier Tyrell this year) for Vaughn. I posted on another forum and you'd think I gave up CMC for Fournette based on the responses. Just curious what most think here. I have Fant and Howard at TE and only had Barkley, Ron Jones, and Lindsay as somewhat reasonable options at RB. Felt this was a solid move based on roster makeup or am I kidding myself here? 
Tyrell is not going to be more healthy this year but your point stands about Waller. I was very big on Vaughn earlier in the year but now I don't know. I have found it very hard to move Waller though, so this isn't too far off from what I'm looking for. But today in a vacuum I hold Waller. I think he gets more TDs this year and your market *might* improve. Also ask me again tomorrow.

12 team PPR dynasty. Just traded Waller (who I don't see how he repeats last year's numbers with Ruggs, Edwards, and a healthier Tyrell this year) for Vaughn. I posted on another forum and you'd think I gave up CMC for Fournette based on the responses. Just curious what most think here. I have Fant and Howard at TE and only had Barkley, Ron Jones, and Lindsay as somewhat reasonable options at RB. Felt this was a solid move based on roster makeup or am I kidding myself here? 
In a vacuum I definitely prefer Waller,  but I am low on Vaughn. For your situation the move makes plenty sense. 

FFPC 

I like Breida and Ian a lot but I'm looking at ceiling here and Breida and Ian are likely to be more middle of the road rather than special.  I don't need the production from Breida or Ian this year either.  Miles, Gurley, Taylor, Swift, Akers, Gibson as RB core, TE core is Gronk, Herndon, Jonnu, Warring.  
Interesting. They're all lottery tickets to a degree, but Gibson has the most (say it with me) draft capital and upside. Breida, I love, and he's never gotten a proper chance, but you're right about ceiling. He was passed off for a fifth just this year and has no contract after the year. No security, no stability. I don't know enough about Thomas to comment properly on that part of the deal. Seems like a good move to me.

FFPC 

I think you win this easily. Like you say, the ceiling of Breida and Thomas probably isn’t that high. For me you win this just by acquiring an asset with more perceived value currently, with upside.

Even apart from fantasy points or anything that happens on the field - you can likely flip Gibson for more later if you want to, this trade gives you more options.

It is not a terrible trade and I agree with you on Waller (I sold him in a bigger trade earlier this off-season).  I think this is pretty low though and with RoJo, Vaughn isn't as big for you either.  Nothing wrong with it really but seems like more could have been had with the right negotiations.  May have waited too long though as I sold him just before the draft.

It is not a terrible trade and I agree with you on Waller (I sold him in a bigger trade earlier this off-season).  I think this is pretty low though and with RoJo, Vaughn isn't as big for you either.  Nothing wrong with it really but seems like more could have been had with the right negotiations.  May have waited too long though as I sold him just before the draft.
I mostly agree but I gotta tell you there just isn't much of a market for Waller. Only maybe 1 or 2 owners to haggle with in most leagues, if that. I managed to move a couple shares of him is all. Mixed results. 

I mostly agree but I gotta tell you there just isn't much of a market for Waller. Only maybe 1 or 2 owners to haggle with in most leagues, if that. I managed to move a couple shares of him is all. Mixed results. 
I'm sure that is correct after the draft.  They have added a lot of pieces with Ruggs, Hamler, and then signed Witten/Agholor (some good reports even though I definitely don't believe).  You are probably right and I got lucky I sold when I did.  Just seems low to me with everything I have read on Vaughn in the off-season.  If someone likes him then it was probably a decent deal.

I'm sure that is correct after the draft.  They have added a lot of pieces with Ruggs, Hamler, and then signed Witten/Agholor (some good reports even though I definitely don't believe).  You are probably right and I got lucky I sold when I did.  Just seems low to me with everything I have read on Vaughn in the off-season.  If someone likes him then it was probably a decent deal.
I think you mean Edwards. Regardless, your point stands about adding pieces, but I gently disagree. Personally, I wouldn't trade Waller for Vaughn because I don't think I'd consider it enough of a return for Waller, actually.

That seems like an overpay for Swift for sure unless you are really rebuilding but I would think Jones is worth more than that.  I would have other thoughts if someone other than the Lions drafted Swift.  They haven't had a 1k yard rusher since 2013.
I was on the side getting Swift. I  hate the value, but like the fit for my rebuild/retooling plan. Overpaid a bit, but wanted Swift to build around.

Julio was the last aging asset I wanted to move to avoid having an aging team core fall off a cliff.

Offered Julio/Hubbard/2021 1st for all of the Zeek/Kamara/Cook/CEH backs, Julio/Hubbard/2nd to Dobbins/Taylor but those were all turned down. Julio's trade interest in this league was non-existent for a year.

After reading the Julio trade from earlier, I am worried I have a quickly depreciating asset but am in win now mode. 

10 team PPR league

R. Wilson//Kyler Murray//Daniel Jones
CMC//Melvin Gordon//Kenyan Drake//Leonard Fournette//Jordan Howard
Mike Evans//AJ Brown//DJ Chark//Allen Robinson//Will Fuller//Devante Parker
Hockenson//OJ Howard//Goedert

moved my 1.7 for a guy to jump me from 1.9

1.7 and Devante Parker

for

1.9 and Julio Jones

Now I need to worry about finding a better RB setup... 

Win now team and Wentz's injury, his lineman/WR injuries scared me so I just made the below trade in a 12 team, .5 PPR, 1 QB, 6 points for passing TDs, 1 point per 20 yards passing:

Gave:

Daniel Jones, Parris Campbell, and 2021 1st (projected middle)

Got:

Dak, Anthony Miller, and 2021 5th

Win now team and Wentz's injury, his lineman/WR injuries scared me so I just made the below trade in a 12 team, .5 PPR, 1 QB, 6 points for passing TDs, 1 point per 20 yards passing:

Gave:

Daniel Jones, Parris Campbell, and 2021 1st (projected middle)

Got:

Dak, Anthony Miller, and 2021 5th
I prefer the 2021 1st.  It's going to be a great WR draft in 2021.  Probably better at the top than 2019.  Throw in Etienne and Hubbard and you have a very valuable player available in the middle of the 1st.  Dak isn't worth that.  Miller doesn't really move the needle any.

I prefer the 2021 1st.  It's going to be a great WR draft in 2021.  Probably better at the top than 2019.  Throw in Etienne and Hubbard and you have a very valuable player available in the middle of the 1st.  Dak isn't worth that.  Miller doesn't really move the needle any.
I tried to do everything I could to get away from trading that 1st in the deal but that was the deal breaker.  I still have a mid 1st next year, got CEH/Jefferson in the 1st this year, but I probably overpaid a bit.

FFPC

I gave Aiyuk, Lock

I got Burrow, 2021 2nd (mid)

This one feels good. I like Aiyuk but I'm deep at WR and QB was my biggest weakness. I also just went from 21 to 20 on my FFPC roster so I'm ready to rock. 

Since I was weak at QB I had been carrying three but now I will feel fine going into 2021 cuts (to 16) with just one QB. And only a second for inseason. So this move actually opens up two roster spots because now I'm dumping another QB, probably. 

Last edited by a moderator:
FFPC superflex

I gave Jefferson, 2020 3rd

I got David Johnson, Justin Jackson, 2020 4th

Don't care about Jackson but my team is a very strong contender now with DJ. I own Duke as well. Am already loaded at WR though I'm very big on Jefferson. Really needed a better RB2 though. 

barackdhouse said:
FFPC superflex

I gave Jefferson, 2020 3rd

I got David Johnson, Justin Jackson, 2020 4th

Don't care about Jackson but my team is a very strong contender now with DJ. I own Duke as well. Am already loaded at WR though I'm very big on Jefferson. Really needed a better RB2 though. 
It's hard to say.  Some are higher on David Johnson than others.

When evaluating dynasty trades how much stock does everyone put into the dynasty101 trade calculator?  I got offered one today that feels like a cheap offer but d101 tells me I’m winning it by a decent margin...

When evaluating dynasty trades how much stock does everyone put into the dynasty101 trade calculator?  I got offered one today that feels like a cheap offer but d101 tells me I’m winning it by a decent margin...
I personally think it's not a very good calculator, never use it.

10 team, 11 player keeper league

.25ppc and 1.25ppr for RBs, 1.5ppr for TEs

My team is competitive but not great and the major players are all aging quick. 

Gave - Dalvin Cook

Got - Nick Chubb + TJ Hockenson

Amazing how quickly things can change. I was kicking myself for trading away Fournette 3 days ago for Gibson, Ravens kickers and bidding bucks and now I feel I got incredibly lucky all things considered...

Users who are viewing this thread