Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in??  I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

After reading the Julio trade from earlier, I am worried I have a quickly depreciating asset but am in win now mode. 

10 team PPR league

R. Wilson//Kyler Murray//Daniel Jones
CMC//Melvin Gordon//Kenyan Drake//Leonard Fournette//Jordan Howard
Mike Evans//AJ Brown//DJ Chark//Allen Robinson//Will Fuller//Devante Parker
Hockenson//OJ Howard//Goedert

moved my 1.7 for a guy to jump me from 1.9

1.7 and Devante Parker

for

1.9 and Julio Jones

Now I need to worry about finding a better RB setup... 

1 minute ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

Win now team and Wentz's injury, his lineman/WR injuries scared me so I just made the below trade in a 12 team, .5 PPR, 1 QB, 6 points for passing TDs, 1 point per 20 yards passing:

Gave:

Daniel Jones, Parris Campbell, and 2021 1st (projected middle)

Got:

Dak, Anthony Miller, and 2021 5th

I prefer the 2021 1st.  It's going to be a great WR draft in 2021.  Probably better at the top than 2019.  Throw in Etienne and Hubbard and you have a very valuable player available in the middle of the 1st.  Dak isn't worth that.  Miller doesn't really move the needle any.

1 minute ago, JohnnyU said:

I prefer the 2021 1st.  It's going to be a great WR draft in 2021.  Probably better at the top than 2019.  Throw in Etienne and Hubbard and you have a very valuable player available in the middle of the 1st.  Dak isn't worth that.  Miller doesn't really move the needle any.

I tried to do everything I could to get away from trading that 1st in the deal but that was the deal breaker.  I still have a mid 1st next year, got CEH/Jefferson in the 1st this year, but I probably overpaid a bit.

1 hour ago, djmich said:

Why'd you target him...I own him and he's unfortunately don't think he'll make my cuts.

Guy put this in my inbox. I had room and thought Hill's worth more than what I'll get for my 4th next year. I figured why not. 

Edited by cloppbeast
  • Like 1

FFPC

I gave Aiyuk, Lock

I got Burrow, 2021 2nd (mid)

This one feels good. I like Aiyuk but I'm deep at WR and QB was my biggest weakness. I also just went from 21 to 20 on my FFPC roster so I'm ready to rock. 

Since I was weak at QB I had been carrying three but now I will feel fine going into 2021 cuts (to 16) with just one QB. And only a second for inseason. So this move actually opens up two roster spots because now I'm dumping another QB, probably. 

Edited by barackdhouse
  • Like 1

FFPC superflex

I gave Jefferson, 2020 3rd

I got David Johnson, Justin Jackson, 2020 4th

Don't care about Jackson but my team is a very strong contender now with DJ. I own Duke as well. Am already loaded at WR though I'm very big on Jefferson. Really needed a better RB2 though. 

8 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC superflex

I gave Jefferson, 2020 3rd

I got David Johnson, Justin Jackson, 2020 4th

Don't care about Jackson but my team is a very strong contender now with DJ. I own Duke as well. Am already loaded at WR though I'm very big on Jefferson. Really needed a better RB2 though. 

It's hard to say.  Some are higher on David Johnson than others.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, wlwiles said:

When evaluating dynasty trades how much stock does everyone put into the dynasty101 trade calculator?  I got offered one today that feels like a cheap offer but d101 tells me I’m winning it by a decent margin...

I personally think it's not a very good calculator, never use it.

51 minutes ago, That one guy said:

10 team, 11 player keeper league

.25ppc and 1.25ppr for RBs, 1.5ppr for TEs

My team is competitive but not great and the major players are all aging quick. 

Gave - Dalvin Cook

Got - Nick Chubb + TJ Hockenson

I take Chubb and hock

• Like 1
3 hours ago, wlwiles said:

When evaluating dynasty trades how much stock does everyone put into the dynasty101 trade calculator?  I got offered one today that feels like a cheap offer but d101 tells me I’m winning it by a decent margin...

I do use this from time to time if I want to get a rough estimate of value

https://www.fantasypros.com/2020/09/fantasy-football-rankings-dynasty-trade-value-chart-september-2020-update/

12 team PPR dynasty league, we start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 regular flex

Gave: Matt Ryan and 2021 1st (guessing 1.8-1.12 range)
Got: Terry McLaurin

Because I have Lamar and Daniel Jones at QB too felt I could afford to move Ryan and saw this as great value for my first. You guys agree? 

Edited by ffmail4me
11 minutes ago, King of the Jungle said:

I will get slammed for this and I cannot really disagree...

Gave: Christian McCaffrey

Got: CEH, Akers, Gibson

:porked:

Kidding...big deal and if you were set on selling not sure you'd be able to get more.

24 minutes ago, King of the Jungle said:

I will get slammed for this and I cannot really disagree...

Gave: Christian McCaffrey

Got: CEH, Akers, Gibson

Add one nice proven WR2 with that trio and I would probably say fine...but yeah, you are taking the risks here... ;)

• Like 2
12 hours ago, ffmail4me said:

12 team PPR dynasty league, we start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 regular flex

Gave: Matt Ryan and 2021 1st (guessing 1.8-1.12 range)
Got: Terry McLaurin

Because I have Lamar and Daniel Jones at QB too felt I could afford to move Ryan and saw this as great value for my first. You guys agree? 

big time. you do not need 3 QBs. mclaurin is a stud. nice move.

• Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, tombonneau said:

Got: Watkins

Gave: 2022 3rd

Not a Watkins fan but apparently owner was about to outright cut him  🤷‍♂️

He was just traded for Derek Wolfe in my 16 team IDP league, which is pretty much giving hm away.

Edited by JoeSteeler
10 minutes ago, Jail said:

Wow that's crazy.  I have been high on Gibson,  but that's a lot.  

Yeah, on paper it is a bit much, but I'm also pretty low on Gallup (tried like mad to move him after the season without luck, market dried up entirely after they drafted Lamb). I tried very hard to move Gallup for a late 1st this year, but got instant rejections every time. I figured Gibson is probably a late 1st if a rookie draft were held today, so it made sense to me.

I think Gallup is due for a big regression this year after being really efficient on a modest number of targets last year. He was my WR5 after Kupp, Thielen, Chark, and DK Metcalf (also drafted Ruggs and Van Jefferson this year). I'm much weaker at RB and decided I wanted on the hype train in at least one league.

Edited by mcintyre1

I'm actually curious if anyone has managed to trade Gallup for good value, would love to hear some examples (haven't seen a lot in this thread that I remember).

I was curious so I went back in this league to see the offers that were rejected while I was trying to ship him out:

Gallup for:

1.11, 2.05 (trade calculators said this was even) - instant reject, no counter

2.01, 2.06 - instant reject, no counter

2.04, 2.07 - instant reject, no counter

2.06, 3.01 (I was getting a bit desperate at this point, guys like Aiyuk, Edwards, Claypool, Gibson were still on the board) - Rejected with a comment that it was "close" but decided against it, no counter

Ronald Jones, 3.02 (back in May, pre-hype) - reject, no counter

-----

Anyone have better luck? This guy was damn near immovable for me despite having a great 2nd year.

4 minutes ago, mcintyre1 said:

I'm actually curious if anyone has managed to trade Gallup for good value, would love to hear some examples (haven't seen a lot in this thread that I remember).

I was curious so I went back in this league to see the offers that were rejected while I was trying to ship him out:

Gallup for:

1.11, 2.05 (trade calculators said this was even) - instant reject, no counter

2.01, 2.06 - instant reject, no counter

2.04, 2.07 - instant reject, no counter

2.06, 3.01 (I was getting a bit desperate at this point, guys like Aiyuk, Edwards, Claypool, Gibson were still on the board) - Rejected with a comment that it was "close" but decided against it, no counter

Ronald Jones, 3.02 (back in May, pre-hype) - reject, no counter

-----

Anyone have better luck? This guy was damn near immovable for me despite having a great 2nd year.

Before the NFL draft, which IMO hurt his value, I traded Gallup and a late 2021 1st for Mark Andrews.  I was very happy with the haul as TE was my biggest weakness and I won the championship last year.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, smbkrypt24 said:

Before the NFL draft, which IMO hurt his value, I traded Gallup and a late 2021 1st for Mark Andrews.  I was very happy with the haul as TE was my biggest weakness and I won the championship last year.

Good move, I like that. I got Andrews for Diggs and a midish 2021 2nd last week.

3 hours ago, mcintyre1 said:

Gallup for:

-----

Traded Gallup, Mack and Sims Steven for Drake and Cam (1 QB league)

• Like 1
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****