What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (15 Viewers)

12 team PPR dynasty league, we start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 regular flex

Gave: Matt Ryan and 2021 1st (guessing 1.8-1.12 range)
Got: Terry McLaurin

Because I have Lamar and Daniel Jones at QB too felt I could afford to move Ryan and saw this as great value for my first. You guys agree? 

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR dynasty league, we start 1qb, 2rb, 3wr, 1te, 1 regular flex

Gave: Matt Ryan and 2021 1st (guessing 1.8-1.12 range)
Got: Terry McLaurin

Because I have Lamar and Daniel Jones at QB too felt I could afford to move Ryan and saw this as great value for my first. You guys agree? 
big time. you do not need 3 QBs. mclaurin is a stud. nice move.

Wow that's crazy.  I have been high on Gibson,  but that's a lot.  
Yeah, on paper it is a bit much, but I'm also pretty low on Gallup (tried like mad to move him after the season without luck, market dried up entirely after they drafted Lamb). I tried very hard to move Gallup for a late 1st this year, but got instant rejections every time. I figured Gibson is probably a late 1st if a rookie draft were held today, so it made sense to me.

I think Gallup is due for a big regression this year after being really efficient on a modest number of targets last year. He was my WR5 after Kupp, Thielen, Chark, and DK Metcalf (also drafted Ruggs and Van Jefferson this year). I'm much weaker at RB and decided I wanted on the hype train in at least one league.

I'm actually curious if anyone has managed to trade Gallup for good value, would love to hear some examples (haven't seen a lot in this thread that I remember).

I was curious so I went back in this league to see the offers that were rejected while I was trying to ship him out:

Gallup for:

1.11, 2.05 (trade calculators said this was even) - instant reject, no counter

2.01, 2.06 - instant reject, no counter

2.04, 2.07 - instant reject, no counter

2.06, 3.01 (I was getting a bit desperate at this point, guys like Aiyuk, Edwards, Claypool, Gibson were still on the board) - Rejected with a comment that it was "close" but decided against it, no counter

Ronald Jones, 3.02 (back in May, pre-hype) - reject, no counter

-----

Anyone have better luck? This guy was damn near immovable for me despite having a great 2nd year.

I'm actually curious if anyone has managed to trade Gallup for good value, would love to hear some examples (haven't seen a lot in this thread that I remember).

I was curious so I went back in this league to see the offers that were rejected while I was trying to ship him out:

Gallup for:

1.11, 2.05 (trade calculators said this was even) - instant reject, no counter

2.01, 2.06 - instant reject, no counter

2.04, 2.07 - instant reject, no counter

2.06, 3.01 (I was getting a bit desperate at this point, guys like Aiyuk, Edwards, Claypool, Gibson were still on the board) - Rejected with a comment that it was "close" but decided against it, no counter

Ronald Jones, 3.02 (back in May, pre-hype) - reject, no counter

-----

Anyone have better luck? This guy was damn near immovable for me despite having a great 2nd year.

Before the NFL draft, which IMO hurt his value, I traded Gallup and a late 2021 1st for Mark Andrews.  I was very happy with the haul as TE was my biggest weakness and I won the championship last year.

Before the NFL draft, which IMO hurt his value, I traded Gallup and a late 2021 1st for Mark Andrews.  I was very happy with the haul as TE was my biggest weakness and I won the championship last year.
Good move, I like that. I got Andrews for Diggs and a midish 2021 2nd last week.

12 team PPR  - start 1QB/3WR/2RB

Team A trades Mark Andrews

Team B trades Hunter Henry + Chris Carson

Gallup for:

-----

Traded Gallup, Mack and Sims Steven for Drake and Cam (1 QB league)

12 team FFPC style (this is the one that disbands after this jackpot season)

I gave Slayton

I got Cam

I'm back to back champ but I only have Rodgers at QB. I *love* Slayton this year but he is my WR6.

12 TM Devy PPR QB, 2-5 RB, 2-5, WR, 1-3 TE

We carry 8 Devy picks into the next years draft, so the 1st is a little undervalued in the short term.

Give: Jeudy, Ruggs, 2021 1st

Get: Kamara

Not sure how much the devy makes a difference, but seems a little much for Kamara to me. 
I like Jeudy and Ruggs a lot, but that's probably about what it takes to get someone like Kamara, in my view. Not sure I'd pay it either, but those top few RBs are expensive.

barackdhouse said:
12 team FFPC style (this is the one that disbands after this jackpot season)

I gave Slayton

I got Cam

I'm back to back champ but I only have Rodgers at QB. I *love* Slayton this year but he is my WR6.
This league has essentially turned into a redraft for the final year so I don’t think the trades are applicable to the dynasty format any longer. This is one good example. 

As a Zeke owner you take Chubb Bryan Edwards?
This is bizarre

Zeke =\= Chubb + Edwards, mich less Zeke + Higgins

Zeke and Higgins >>>> Chubb + Edwards. More than the value of Woods for me

And certainly Higgins =\= Winston

The only thing that’s probably equal here is Sony and Winston. 

For the trade I would take the Zeke side all day. Zeke 

Free Robert Woods
Was going to disagree (still think it’s not quite that lopsided but close) until I saw it was SF and thus Winston has real value. So even though I don’t love Chubb compared to most I think I still prefer that side...on the assumption I could deal Chubb for someone I like more

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5ppr

I got: McLaurin

I gave up: Kupp and Shenault

Hurts me to give up Shenault, but this was more about roster space than anything else.  I already have Godwin, JuJu, Evans, Lockett, Unicorn, didn't really need the "depth" in Kupp and Shenault.  I can't even play 2 of them for week 1 as I start Kamara and Miles in flex.  Yes I'm bragging a bit ha.  

12 team FFPC Superflex Dynasty

someone offered me Ridley, Akers and 2021 2nd round pick (mostly rookies and waivers), for Dobbins/Lockett

I am a big Dobbins fan which makes this offer very difficult for me b/c it think i would get the better in present day value...

i like Ridley, but not as sold on Akers long term (short term he will definitely get a shot)

Thoughts?

12 team FFPC Superflex Dynasty

someone offered me Ridley, Akers and 2021 2nd round pick (mostly rookies and waivers), for Dobbins/Lockett

I am a big Dobbins fan which makes this offer very difficult for me b/c it think i would get the better in present day value...

i like Ridley, but not as sold on Akers long term (short term he will definitely get a shot)

Thoughts?
I’d stay with what you’ve got personally, but some love Ridley much more than me (and Akers too for that matter). I think you’ve got the better players and the 2nd doesn’t make up for it.

You'll have better luck in the Team Advice forum btw.

12 team, 2QB TE Premium

Team A Gives: Teddy Bridgewater, Harrison Bryant

Team B Gives: Paris Campbell, JJ Arcega Whiteside

Team B needed a 3rd QB and is a contender. Team A has Watson, Tua and Haskins and is not a contender. 

12 team, 2QB TE Premium

Team A Gives: Teddy Bridgewater, Harrison Bryant

Team B Gives: Paris Campbell, JJ Arcega Whiteside

Team B needed a 3rd QB and is a contender. Team A has Watson, Tua and Haskins and is not a contender. 
Extremely cheap for a starting QB, and Bryant> JJAW in that TE Prem format especially too. Don’t really get this one, those aren’t the guys I’d be targeting as a rebuild even if I had QBs to dish out to competitors.

Non-PPR, 10-team

Gave: Leveon Bell & 2021 2nd Round Pick

Got: Deebo Samuel & 2021 3rd Round Pick

14 team

start 3-4 WR's and 3-4 Linebackers

PPR with bonus's at 100 yards and 6 receptions.

IDP is 2 points per solo, 1 point per assist, 5 bonus points at 6 tackles, 3 points per pass defended, and sacks are 3 per sack in addition to the tackle and bonus points for yards behind line of scrimmage. Top scoring Linebackers should average 20+ points per game.

Traded away:

Cooper Kupp

2021 3rd

2021 5th

Traded For:

Zach Cunningham

2021 1st

Kupp is 2 years older and I am getting what I hope is a LBer 1. Plus I am afraid of Kupp's usage this year if the 12 personnel rumors are true. 

Users who are viewing this thread