Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • menobrown

    1824

  • One More Rep

    1306

  • barackdhouse

    1134

  • FreeBaGeL

    1035

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

It's a bit much to say the trade should be overturned. It's just a bunch of junk for a bunch of junk.

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

On 9/5/2020 at 4:51 PM, mcintyre1 said:

I'm actually curious if anyone has managed to trade Gallup for good value, would love to hear some examples (haven't seen a lot in this thread that I remember).

I was curious so I went back in this league to see the offers that were rejected while I was trying to ship him out:

Gallup for:

1.11, 2.05 (trade calculators said this was even) - instant reject, no counter

2.01, 2.06 - instant reject, no counter

2.04, 2.07 - instant reject, no counter

2.06, 3.01 (I was getting a bit desperate at this point, guys like Aiyuk, Edwards, Claypool, Gibson were still on the board) - Rejected with a comment that it was "close" but decided against it, no counter

Ronald Jones, 3.02 (back in May, pre-hype) - reject, no counter

-----

Anyone have better luck? This guy was damn near immovable for me despite having a great 2nd year.
 

In our league, Gallup went for 2.12 and what will be a very late 2021 2nd after Lamb was drafted.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Just made this deal in PPR. I tried to get him to add a 2021 3rd, but no dice.

I gave Ertz & Hilton

I received K. Allen & Engram

I still have Goedert, whom I am higher on anyway, and Jarwin behind. Hilton was my WR3. May hurt me a tad this year, but I think I am better long term & it is dynasty so...

Allen / Engram all day. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2020 at 11:44 PM, Interseptopus said:

Traded a 21 2nd and James Robinson for Drew Lock. 1QB league but 10 team taxi, 18 man squad. Qbs are slim pickings. I have Teddy B, Darnold, Brady. So I’m not bad for this year but I don’t feeel confident waiting on a rookie next year if Darnold and Teddy don’t pan out. Lock is on my taxi.

I was good trading a 2nd for Lock, and Robinson I don’t have much faith in. I also needed some taxi/roster space so the 2:1 was attractive to me. 
 

In a corresponding move the owner cut Michael Pittman... I was disappointed I didn’t see it until after someone else scooped him up 

I don't understand why you have up a starting RB and a second for a fourth QB? 

I less understand why someone cut Pittman. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tombonneau said:

I don't understand why you have up a starting RB and a second for a fourth QB? 

I needed to do a major rebuild last year on this team and I feel I am in a situation where I can’t hang my chances on a rookie QB in 2021 or 2022. I need a long term solution. I don’t have a whole lot of faith in Darnold or Bridgewater as qb1s. Brady will get me by this year. If Darnold or Bridgewater end up being useful I can always trade them for about the same price. 
The way my team is structured I have a winning window coming within the next 2-3 seasons, possibly this year depending on how my guys improve from last year, but there is a guy who is absolutely stacked in the league so that’s a problem. It was an overpay, but I didn’t care for Robinson at all. He’s another Peyton Barber and will just be a roster clogger. The 2nd was probably a rookie QB anyways so I’m happy to get a qb I think has a bright future vs a guy who is 50/50 to bust. 28 man rosters with no one trading qbs... we started negotiations with him asking me for a 1st or Hunt for Lock. I felt fortunate to give up a guy I grabbed off FA/have no faith in and a 2nd

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Interseptopus said:

I needed to do a major rebuild last year on this team and I feel I am in a situation where I can’t hang my chances on a rookie QB in 2021 or 2022. I need a long term solution. I don’t have a whole lot of faith in Darnold or Bridgewater as qb1s. Brady will get me by this year. If Darnold or Bridgewater end up being useful I can always trade them for about the same price. 
The way my team is structured I have a winning window coming within the next 2-3 seasons, possibly this year depending on how my guys improve from last year, but there is a guy who is absolutely stacked in the league so that’s a problem. It was an overpay, but I didn’t care for Robinson at all. He’s another Peyton Barber and will just be a roster clogger. The 2nd was probably a rookie QB anyways so I’m happy to get a qb I think has a bright future vs a guy who is 50/50 to bust. 28 man rosters with no one trading qbs... we started negotiations with him asking me for a 1st or Hunt for Lock. I felt fortunate to give up a guy I grabbed off FA/have no faith in and a 2nd

I guess, but I'd have worked the phones for another QB. But in a league where guys are already cutting borderline R1/2 WRs, I think you'll be fine regardless. ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

The guy I traded Ertz & Hilton to then made this trade...

Sent Ertz & Hilton, 2021 1st & 2021 3rd for Hopkins & Gronk

I would absolutely do that...although draft picks are involved this feels like a redraft trade...if I am dealing Hopkins in Dynasty I am not eying players who are not getting any younger...I really don’t see the logic in that...really like this trade the more I look at it...you give up big names/good players but in reality they are the type you were probably thinking of moving on from pretty soon...to cash out on Hopkins for this is a very wise move.

Edited by Boston
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2020 at 9:44 AM, hispeedthinmint said:

The guy I traded Ertz & Hilton to then made this trade...

Sent Ertz & Hilton, 2021 1st & 2021 3rd for Hopkins & Gronk

D-Hop has to be worth more than this.  We saw why yesterday and he isn't old.  Especially if Ertz doesn't sign his deal, Philly turns the position over to Goedert, and Ertz has to find a new team next year.  I guess id depends on where that 1st falls next year.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Took over an orphaned non-PPR IDP Zealots team that's pretty stinky. I'm dismantling it. First trade was a sideways one but the second...whoa daddy.

Quote

Trade #1

Got
Brady, Tom TBB Q
Tagovailoa, Tua MIA QB
Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick 

Gave
Wilson, Russell SEA QB
Diggs, Stefon BUF WR
Edmunds, Tremaine BUF LB
Reid, Justin HOU S

Quote

Trade #2

Got
Darnold, Sam NYJ QB
Evans, Darrynton TEN RB
Robinson, James JAC RB
McLaurin, Terry WAS WR
Sutton, Courtland DEN WR
Watkins, Sammy KCC WR
Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick 
Year 2021 Round 2 Draft Pick 
Year 2021 Round 3 Draft Pick
Year 2021 Round 3 Draft Pick
Year 2021 Round 4 Draft Pick
Year 2021 Round 5 Draft Pick
Year 2021 Round 5 Draft Pick
Year 2021 Round 6 Draft Pick

Gave
Watson, Deshaun HOU QB
Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Jeez, I offered 3 1sts for Zeke & also tried that ++ for Barkley & got denied

Depends on where people are at, I suppose. For someone contending they probably want to keep Zeke.

I just looked at it as McLaurin/Sutton/1st for Zeke is a good return and then the rest for Watson also looks good. 

  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Took over an orphaned non-PPR IDP Zealots team that's pretty stinky. I'm dismantling it. First trade was a sideways one but the second...whoa daddy.

 

I'll take Zeke and Watson. A lot of garbage in the big side, but some juicy bits too. Still I tend to default to like the side with the best player, and this side has the two best players in the deal so ....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tombonneau said:

I'll take Zeke and Watson. A lot of garbage in the big side, but some juicy bits too. Still I tend to default to like the side with the best player, and this side has the two best players in the deal so ....

Of course Zeke is the best player, but if the team as a whole is bereft of talent then you have to move him. And I can't see anyone saying that return of 1st/McLaurin/Sutton is bad. 

If there's "garbage" (I read this as "no sure thing"), it's on the part you'd apply to Watson. But in a start 1 QB league, I'll take the ten or so chances of getting something in return - especially when I've already decided that I'll take a shot at moving on with Tua. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Made two trades in two different leagues...

14 team SF 0.5 PPR start 1qb 2rb 3 wr 1 te 1 flex 1 sf

Gave Higbee (I have Andrews as my TE 1)

Got - Brandin Cooks and Albert O

 

12 team SF PPR start 1 qb, 2 rb 2 wr 1 te 4 flex 1 sf

Gave Cam Newton 2021 4th. (I currently roster Matt Ryan Deshaun Watson and Drew Brees)

Got Justin Jefferson 2021 2nd

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2020 at 12:10 PM, Andy Dufresne said:

Depends on where people are at, I suppose. For someone contending they probably want to keep Zeke.

I just looked at it as McLaurin/Sutton/1st for Zeke is a good return and then the rest for Watson also looks good. 

I have at least one more season of competing with Zeke - but that offer would be tempting even though it would hurt for this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just made one of my biggest trades ever but what is especially interesting is I made two offers and he accepted both offers but the first offer being accepted invalidated the second. This is FFPC and the person I made the trade with is one of my favorite people in FFPC, great guy to have in a dynasty league, and he's a little sore he accepted the first offer before seeing the second.  Put value aside and which deal people think is better, I'd like to ask opinions on right thing to do here with someone I genuinely like and don't want to be sore over a trade and again I stress the offer was not accepted in error, he just preferred the second offer.

The trade I did:

Gave:

Kyler Murray

Noah Fant

Justin Jefferson

Eric Ebron

2021 #1 and 2021 #2(projected playoff)

Got:

Mahomes

Michael Thomas

Goedert

DJAX

For what it's worth the second trade offer he also accepted and preferred to do was:

Give: Kyler, Jeudy, Jefferson, Fant, #2 and #3 in 2021 draft

Got:  Mahomes, Thomas, Goedert, Antonio Gibson

So basically if I wanted to turn the accepted first offer into the second offer I'd offer him Jeudy, DJAX, and my third round pick in 2021 for Gibson, Ebron and my first round pick in 2021 back.  Again I know I personally prefer to keep Juedy, but would prefer to do right by this guy so this is not asking which side is better, I can see it both ways but my personal preference and also what I think makes more sense for my team is to keep Juedy.

Edited by menobrown
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, menobrown said:

Just made one of my biggest trades ever but what is especially interesting is I made two offers and he accepted both offers but the first offer being accepted invalidated the second. This is FFPC and the person I made the trade with is one of my favorite people in FFPC, great guy to have in a dynasty league, and he's a little sore he accepted the first offer before seeing the second.  Put value aside and which deal people think is better, I'd like to ask opinions on right thing to do here with someone I genuinely like and don't want to be sore over a trade and again I stress the offer was not accepted in error, he just preferred the second offer.

The trade I did:

Gave:

Kyler Murray

Noah Fant

Justin Jefferson

Eric Ebron

2021 #1 and 2021 #2(projected playoff)

Got:

Mahomes

Michael Thomas

Goedert

DJAX

For what it's worth the second trade offer he also accepted and preferred to do was:

Give: Kyler, Jeudy, Jefferson, Fant, #2 and #3 in 2021 draft

Got:  Mahomes, Thomas, Goedert, Antonio Gibson

So basically if I wanted to turn the accepted first offer into the second offer I'd offer him Jeudy, DJAX, and my third round pick in 2021 for Gibson, Ebron and my first round pick in 2021 back.  Again I know I personally prefer to keep Juedy, but would prefer to do right by this guy so this is not asking which side is better, I can see it both ways but my personal preference and also what I think makes more sense for my team is to keep Juedy.

I’d switch it up and let him have the second deal - you offered it to him; let him have it. It will only help you down the line.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kutta said:

I’d switch it up and let him have the second deal - you offered it to him; let him have it. It will only help you down the line.

Thanks and I think you are right and I wish I would have but he traded Gibson away a few hours after I left that post. I'd have been ecstatic with any trade for my teams goals, should have made us both feel good about the deal.

This guy is fun as could if you want an active league. He's the defending champ from last year and  it's like he just woke up yesterday determined to change his team and made like 5-6 massive trades absolutely not prescribing to the if it's not broke don't fix it plan. Dude really helps make it fun. He's in over half my leagues and I hate that he has a sour taste over this deal, wish I'd have turned trade around for him but maybe he ended up ok because after a series of deals he basically helped use Gibson  to get  Lamb who he liked over Jeudy a few weeks ago and still probably the case.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, menobrown said:

Thanks and I think you are right and I wish I would have but he traded Gibson away a few hours after I left that post. I'd have been ecstatic with any trade for my teams goals, should have made us both feel good about the deal.

This guy is fun as could if you want an active league. He's the defending champ from last year and  it's like he just woke up yesterday determined to change his team and made like 5-6 massive trades absolutely not prescribing to the if it's not broke don't fix it plan. Dude really helps make it fun. He's in over half my leagues and I hate that he has a sour taste over this deal, wish I'd have turned trade around for him but maybe he ended up ok because after a series of deals he basically helped use Gibson  to get  Lamb who he liked over Jeudy a few weeks ago and still probably the case.

 

I doubt he is upset. Sounds like he is getting on with it. Great deal by the way. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Big one, probably an overpay: 

14 team PPR devy league, 1 QB, start 2-4 RB but big starting lineups (start 9 with no K or DEF)

Gave: 

DJ Moore, Bryan Edwards, Tua, James Robinson, Gerald Everett

Got:

Jonathon Taylor

 

Probably reactionary to week 1, but I like to start 4 RBs in this format whenever possible and this makes my RB group overall pretty great, so it was worth the potential overpay. There were some smaller waiver type pieces involved coming back to balance the rosters, but not worth mucking things up, this is the essence of the deal.

Edited by ConnSKINS26
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Big one, probably an overpay: 

14 team PPR devy league, 1 QB, start 2-4 RB but big starting lineups (start 9 with no K or DEF)

Gave: 

DJ Moore, Bryan Edwards, Tua, James Robinson, Gerald Everett

Got:

Jonathon Taylor

 

Probably reactionary to week 1, but I like to start 4 RBs in this format whenever possible and this makes my RB group overall pretty great, so it was worth the potential overpay. There were some smaller waiver type pieces involved coming back to balance the rosters, but not worth mucking things up, this is the essence of the deal.

Hey class, pay attention.  This is how leagues are won.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

Hey class, pay attention.  This is how leagues are won.


Hope so, it would be a multiple repeat situation if I do. I’ve done well over the years waiting just long enough to make sure a potential young stud RB looks like the real deal, and then pouncing early, overpaying at that point for what I think is a sure thing, at a price that ends up not being an overpay shortly after. Hopefully this is one of those situations, he is arguably my RB3 or RB4.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Big one, probably an overpay: 

14 team PPR devy league, 1 QB, start 2-4 RB but big starting lineups (start 9 with no K or DEF)

Gave: 

DJ Moore, Bryan Edwards, Tua, James Robinson, Gerald Everett

Got:

Jonathon Taylor

 

Probably reactionary to week 1, but I like to start 4 RBs in this format whenever possible and this makes my RB group overall pretty great, so it was worth the potential overpay. There were some smaller waiver type pieces involved coming back to balance the rosters, but not worth mucking things up, this is the essence of the deal.

No brainer.  The only real asset you gave up is Moore, and WRs are a dime a dozen relative to 21 year old workhorse RBs.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Big one, probably an overpay: 

14 team PPR devy league, 1 QB, start 2-4 RB but big starting lineups (start 9 with no K or DEF)

Gave: 

DJ Moore, Bryan Edwards, Tua, James Robinson, Gerald Everett

Got:

Jonathon Taylor

 

Probably reactionary to week 1, but I like to start 4 RBs in this format whenever possible and this makes my RB group overall pretty great, so it was worth the potential overpay. There were some smaller waiver type pieces involved coming back to balance the rosters, but not worth mucking things up, this is the essence of the deal.

👍

This is the big philosophical evolution I have made in fantasy, especially, dynasty in the past couple of years  - be willing to overpay or overdraft players you want and believe in.  I used to always rely on getting the most value I could but values are set by where players are today.  We are trying to predict the future so make a (educated) prediction even if current values say you "lost" a trade.

First of all, if you are right, you didn't overpay or overdraft.  Second, we do this silly hobby of trying to predict the unpredictable because it is supposed to be fun, so go out there and get the players you want and believe in.

Take a stand.

👊

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2020 at 9:56 AM, Andy Dufresne said:

Trade #2

Got
Darnold, Sam NYJ QB
Evans, Darrynton TEN RB
Robinson, James JAC RB
McLaurin, Terry WAS WR
Sutton, Courtland DEN WR
Watkins, Sammy KCC WR
Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick 
Year 2021 Round 2 Draft Pick 
Year 2021 Round 3 Draft Pick
Year 2021 Round 3 Draft Pick
Year 2021 Round 4 Draft Pick
Year 2021 Round 5 Draft Pick
Year 2021 Round 5 Draft Pick
Year 2021 Round 6 Draft Pick

Gave
Watson, Deshaun HOU QB
Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB

 

 

I hate to say it but I don't like this for you, personally.  As probably one of the few around here like you that still has some non-ppr leagues hanging out there my experience with them has always been that stud workhorse RBs like Zeke are virtually untouchable.

Additionally WRs outside of the truly elite guys are just very meh pieces in that format.  As are 1st round picks that aren't early in the round (IE where you can draft the stud RBs), and I'm guessing if this guy is trading for Zeke he's not going to be sending over a top 3 pick.

In a typical PPR league I would say this favors the Zeke side by a decent bit.  I think non-PPR only raises the value of Zeke on top of that relative to that type of league, while at the same time lowering the value of McLaurin/Sutton/potentially late 1st.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2020 at 12:09 PM, menobrown said:

Just made one of my biggest trades ever but what is especially interesting is I made two offers and he accepted both offers but the first offer being accepted invalidated the second. This is FFPC and the person I made the trade with is one of my favorite people in FFPC, great guy to have in a dynasty league, and he's a little sore he accepted the first offer before seeing the second.  Put value aside and which deal people think is better, I'd like to ask opinions on right thing to do here with someone I genuinely like and don't want to be sore over a trade and again I stress the offer was not accepted in error, he just preferred the second offer.

The trade I did:

Gave:

Kyler Murray

Noah Fant

Justin Jefferson

Eric Ebron

2021 #1 and 2021 #2(projected playoff)

Got:

Mahomes

Michael Thomas

Goedert

DJAX

For what it's worth the second trade offer he also accepted and preferred to do was:

Give: Kyler, Jeudy, Jefferson, Fant, #2 and #3 in 2021 draft

Got:  Mahomes, Thomas, Goedert, Antonio Gibson

So basically if I wanted to turn the accepted first offer into the second offer I'd offer him Jeudy, DJAX, and my third round pick in 2021 for Gibson, Ebron and my first round pick in 2021 back.  Again I know I personally prefer to keep Juedy, but would prefer to do right by this guy so this is not asking which side is better, I can see it both ways but my personal preference and also what I think makes more sense for my team is to keep Juedy.

 

Both deals are great for you.  I'd let switch to the 2nd one if he wants to and if it's if still possible.

Edited by FreeBaGeL
Link to post
Share on other sites

Gave up my 2021 1st round pick for Montgomery. I'm still high on this guy, he may never be elite but I can see him being a solid RB2 for the next few years. It should be a low pick as I have finished 1st & 2nd in the first two years of this league.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

 

I hate to say it but I don't like this for you, personally.  As probably one of the few around here like you that still has some non-ppr leagues hanging out there my experience with them has always been that stud workhorse RBs like Zeke are virtually untouchable.

Additionally WRs outside of the truly elite guys are just very meh pieces in that format.  As are 1st round picks that aren't early in the round (IE where you can draft the stud RBs), and I'm guessing if this guy is trading for Zeke he's not going to be sending over a top 3 pick.

In a typical PPR league I would say this favors the Zeke side by a decent bit.  I think non-PPR only raises the value of Zeke on top of that relative to that type of league, while at the same time lowering the value of McLaurin/Sutton/potentially late 1st.

I disagree for a couple of reasons. A lot of it comes down to when you expect to win. I don't this year with this team even with EE so that point is moot.

Then, you have to calculate how many more points EE would have to score to make a team with bad WRs competitive - he can't win games on his own.

And even if I can't (but who really knows if this is true) replace him with the pick I received, my OWN pick puts me in the position to do so as I expect that one to be high.

Reduce it to the absurd - if you have EE on your team and third stingers for the rest of it, it doesn't matter if he's the best player in fantasy. You're not going to win. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I disagree for a couple of reasons. A lot of it comes down to when you expect to win. I don't this year with this team even with EE so that point is moot.

Then, you have to calculate how many more points EE would have to score to make a team with bad WRs competitive - he can't win games on his own.

And even if I can't (but who really knows if this is true) replace him with the pick I received, my OWN pick puts me in the position to do so as I expect that one to be high.

Reduce it to the absurd - if you have EE on your team and third stingers for the rest of it, it doesn't matter if he's the best player in fantasy. You're not going to win. 

Yeah I don't disagree with the idea of trading Elliott, I just don't like what you got back for him personally.

Obviously you know your league better than I but if age were the main issue I would much rather have targeted a younger back like CEH or JT or Jacobs and maybe a throw-in.  Guys like Sutton and McLaurin are just of minimal interest to me in non-PPR, especially as the centerpiece in a deal for a stud RB.

Again, just my $.02.  There are lots of ways to build a championship team.

Edited by FreeBaGeL
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

On the subject of Taylor, I just finalized this one.  12 team PPR Superflex

Gave:

Kyler Murray

Andy Isabella

 

Got:

Jonathan Taylor

Alexander Mattison (I own Cook)

2021 2nd (early)

2021 2nd (mid)

2021 3rd (early)

2021 3rd (late)

Who are your other QBs?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

I doubt he is upset. Sounds like he is getting on with it. Great deal by the way. 

Thanks and I like it for my team and the guy I did the trade is good, I think getting Lamb made it all right with him.

BTW here is summary of the trades that team I traded made in about a 24 hour period covering Tuesday night to last night. This team is the current two time defending champ of this league and entered the season as the favorite. I'd also he did something like this 5 years ago I believe, won the league, dismantled his team and we wondered what he was doing and what he did was built it back even better in a year or two.

I'll summarize and leave out McLaurin who was acquired and traded as well as any picks acquired and traded:

Gave:

Mahomes, Lamar,  Kittle, Goedert, Michael Thomas, David Johnson, A Gibson, DJAX, Isabella and his second round pick.

Got:

Kyler Murray, Lamb, Will Fuller, Justin Jefferson, AJG, Fant, Ebron, Gesicki, 3 2021 #1's all from teams that look strong so playoff likely and two 2021 #2s'.

Almost all the trades involved the 3-4 best looking teams in this league so the league pretty much got flipped on it's head in a day.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Non-ppr IDP Zealots (same one)

Gave: 2021 1st and two 3rds, James Robinson

Got: Jonathan Taylor


Very very strange that someone would do this, especially in non-PPR. I’m jealous given how much I just paid for JT in PPR. Well done.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ConnSKINS26 said:

Very very strange that someone would do this, especially in non-PPR. I’m jealous given how much I just paid for JT in PPR. Well done.

I offered him a likely lower 1st, 2 thirds, Keenan Allen, and James Robinson. Then he countered with this. So he gave up Allen at a chance of a higher first.

I think he got greedy. But I'm not complaining.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...