What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (21 Viewers)

Not strictly completed, but the owner has said he’s seriously considering it and will likely pull the trigger if he has a bad week ( we have double headers each week ) 

12 team, 0.5 ppr, 9 starters - start 1QB, 2-5RB,2-5WR, 1-2TE

I get ...

Saquon Barkley 

He gets

Kooper Kupp, Justin Jefferson, 21 and 22 1sts 

this is me trying to push my chips into the centre of the table for a real contender run. Would leave me with a weekly  starting pool of approximately 

Newton/Brees/Carr

Barkley/Elliot/Jacobs/Kelley/Gaskin/Evans/Jamaal Williams/Daryl Williams/Love/Edwards 

Cooper/Chark/Thielen/Preston Williams/ Shenault/Sims/ Perriman/Desean/Isabella/G Davis/ Bowden/Reed

Ebron/Eiffert/Sternberger 
You got hosed with the Barkley injury but I don't think that was enough for Barkley anyways.  Would also depend on where those picks end up.

Wasn't involved on this one. 

Nkeal Harry for Mostert and D. Fells

The census would side with Harry I assume, although his value seems to be dropping. I think people should take whatever they can get for him. The poor training camp reports are showing on the field, time to get out before they start showing up on the box score.

Wasn't involved on this one. 

Nkeal Harry for Mostert and D. Fells

The census would side with Harry I assume, although his value seems to be dropping. I think people should take whatever they can get for him. The poor training camp reports are showing on the field, time to get out before they start showing up on the box score.
I'm a Harry owner and Pats fan trying to keep the glass half full on N'Keal, but I'd take a limping Mostert for him all day. 

14 team PPR (not superflex)

Gave Cam Newton & Mike Davis for Jameis Winston, Darwin Thompson, 2021 1st round pick, 2021 2nd round pick (picks are from a playoff level team)

I already have Lamar Jackson so Cam was expendable. It was hard to turn down the picks even though they are likely later.

14 team PPR (not superflex)

Gave Cam Newton & Mike Davis for Jameis Winston, Darwin Thompson, 2021 1st round pick, 2021 2nd round pick (picks are from a playoff level team)

I already have Lamar Jackson so Cam was expendable. It was hard to turn down the picks even though they are likely later.
You made out like a bandit, esp. with Cam as your QB2. Davis is a blip in dynasty value. And heck, Winston could end up having higher LTV than Cam. Great deal for you. And sounds like they are probably a strong team who needed CMC handcuff and swing for the fences QB option to win it all this year, so might not be bad for them either.

14 team 0.5 PPR SF league, start 1qb 3 WR 2 RB, 1 Flx 1 SF

My team is sort of iffy here so I decided to make a little hedge play for the future.  I know have a young WR group of JuJu, Jeudy, and Reagor to go with K Allen and B Cooks.

Gave Jarvis Landry

Got Jalen Reagor

Thoughts?  

Last edited by a moderator:
14 team PPR SF league, start 1qb 3 WR 2 RB, 1 Flx 1 SF

My team is sort of iffy here so I decided to make a little hedge play for the future.  I know have a young WR group of JuJu, Jeudy, and Reagor to go with K Allen and B Cooks.

Gave Jarvis Landry

Got Jalen Reagor

Thoughts?  
I’m not a huge Reagor guy but I don’t dislike it for you. To me Landry is probably marginally undervalued for a competitor but is the type of guy someone building for a future window should probably sell for a piece with a higher ceiling. He’s perennially undervalued but not a stud, I can’t imagine you could have done too much better if you’re a big Reagor fan. 

I’m not a huge Reagor guy but I don’t dislike it for you. To me Landry is probably marginally undervalued for a competitor but is the type of guy someone building for a future window should probably sell for a piece with a higher ceiling. He’s perennially undervalued but not a stud, I can’t imagine you could have done too much better if you’re a big Reagor fan. 
Yeah I tend to agree with you that Landry is kind of what he is and I did forget this league is 0.5 PPR so it holds down Landry's value some since he isn't a big play guy.  Reagor could bust, but I don't think in 2 years I will really be wishing I had Landry back and I could be really excited I have Reagor.

WHat? PPR props UP Landry's value since he is not Mr Big Play. He is PPR gold
It’s half point ppr not full most of mine are full so I knock him a bit here 

my thought being Landry is what a 6/60 avg? So that’s 9.5 in half point vs 12 in full ppr. Reagor  might only catch 4-5 avg early on but could have a much better ypc to make up for that and could get 9.5 avg with the better ypc. 

Was not involved with these trades:

Trade 1:

CEH
AJ Dillon

for

Lamb
D Henderson

Trade 2:

Juju

for

Eckler

FFPC

I got: Kenyan Drake, 2021 3rd

I gave up: Myles Gaskin, 2021 1st

I am currently 2-0 with the most VP (if you're familiar with FFPC VP points).  I did not play Gaskin this week so I can put Drake in my lineup.  The only thing that gave me pause was that Drake isn't signed long term.  Saw a lot of Gaskin and he looks very bleh.  

FFPC

I am currently 2-0 with the most VP (if you're familiar with FFPC VP points).  I did not play Gaskin this week so I can put Drake in my lineup.  The only thing that gave me pause was that Drake isn't signed long term.  Saw a lot of Gaskin and he looks very bleh.  
Fair deal.

I'm not sure what Drake's long-term future holds but even if you count that as a zero a late 1st is a fair price to pay for a guy that could help you solidify yourself as a top contender this year.  Anything next year and beyond is gravy and it's not exactly unlikely that they end up keeping him.

FFPC

I take the 1st pretty easily, but get why you did the deal short term.  Drake is one of those players whose value is going to go POOF and people are going to very quickly wonder why they valued him so highly.

SayWhat? said:
I take the 1st pretty easily, but get why you did the deal short term.  Drake is one of those players whose value is going to go POOF and people are going to very quickly wonder why they valued him so highly.
I'm not exactly happy with it, because Drake is older and unsecured long term.  I generally hate trading future picks for guys like that.  I'd have 0 issue if he had a contract.  The guy didn't have a 2nd, or another player I was interested in so I figured just kick back a 3rd and I'll deal with it.  

14 Team - No PPR

Gave: Goff, Gaskin, Hurst

Got: Andrews, Snell

Just gave up depth.  I have Kelce and Goedart already. I didn't need Andrews but got the best player in the deal.  Goff is my 3rd QB behind Mahomes and Cam. I have Conner so nice to get Snell.  I love having the Mahomes and Kelce connection but may need to explore dealing Kelce.  I have no real need. RB - CMC, Henry, Mixon, Conner, Akers. WR - Hopkins, Godwin, Lockett, Sutton.

12 Team PPR  1/2/2/1 & 2 Flex 

Team A Gave:  LVR D Waller TE & NOS L Murray RB                              Needed RB help (Chubb, McKinnon, Ingram, Freeman)

Team B Gave: Chi D Montgomery RB & Phi D Jackson WR                  Needed TE help & Kamara owner

14 Team - No PPR

Just gave up depth.  I have Kelce and Goedart already. I didn't need Andrews but got the best player in the deal.  Goff is my 3rd QB behind Mahomes and Cam. I have Conner so nice to get Snell.  I love having the Mahomes and Kelce connection but may need to explore dealing Kelce.  I have no real need. RB - CMC, Henry, Mixon, Conner, Akers. WR - Hopkins, Godwin, Lockett, Sutton.
With that roster in 14 teamer I'm not sure this deal matters. 

14 Team - No PPR

Can’t fathom a reason the other owner would do this. 

I'm 0-3 with probably my best FFPC roster so I had to make a trade.  Not much for me to do with the roster as it's already crazy young.

I traded: Gurley

I got: 2021 1st (likely late)

I gave up 1.12 for Gurley before the season, since my team is kind of stacked.  Then Deebo, Sutton, AJ Brown, Godwin we're/are all hurt and haven't been able to help me and Miles Sanders and Taylor haven't made up for it.  Anyways, looking at next year now with my young roster which should of been competing this year.  

I'm 0-3 with probably my best FFPC roster so I had to make a trade.  Not much for me to do with the roster as it's already crazy young.

I traded: Gurley

I got: 2021 1st (likely late)

I gave up 1.12 for Gurley before the season, since my team is kind of stacked.  Then Deebo, Sutton, AJ Brown, Godwin we're/are all hurt and haven't been able to help me and Miles Sanders and Taylor haven't made up for it.  Anyways, looking at next year now with my young roster which should of been competing this year.  
Some one paid a first for Gurley? oh my.

24 man roster  0.5 PPR Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, or TE), 1 DEF, and 1 K

Traded JuJu Smith-Schuster and 2021 3rd Round Pick (currently 3-0 & league leader in points so probably late)

Received Calvin Ridley and Tyler Boyd.

I would still take JuJu over Ridley but was interested in upgrading my flex after Courtland Sutton went down for the year.

24 man roster  0.5 PPR Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB, WR, or TE), 1 DEF, and 1 K

Traded JuJu Smith-Schuster and 2021 3rd Round Pick (currently 3-0 & league leader in points so probably late)

I would still take JuJu over Ridley but was interested in upgrading my flex after Courtland Sutton went down for the year.
Ridley > JuJu for me and Boyd is more than a throw-in.

you killed him on this trade

Users who are viewing this thread