• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in??  I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

10 hours ago, Terpman22 said:

Lost Campbell, Saquon and Sutton in the same league, so need to make some moves, got this done this AM. 1 QB 12 Team Full PPR

Got 1st/2nd/Irv Smith/Aiyuk - team has an OK shot of making the playoffs but I would be surprised this move puts him into the Final 4.

Traded: Juju

I like that haul for you. 

• Like 1

FFPC

I traded: Engram, Mims, Renfrow

I got: McKinnon, Fant

Engram just doesn't hold value anymore so figured I'd trade him in for Fant who looked incredible. Pretty sure I'd take Fant > Engram at this point overall too. But I have Kelce as my starter. McKinnon I needed a RB to help me compete. Didn't lose a RB, *fingers crossed*, but was pretty thin with just Taylor, Jacobs, Akers, and Gaskin. Renfrow was my drop.  

10 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

FFPC

I traded: Engram, Mims, Renfrow

I got: McKinnon, Fant

Engram just doesn't hold value anymore so figured I'd trade him in for Fant who looked incredible. Pretty sure I'd take Fant > Engram at this point overall too. But I have Kelce as my starter. McKinnon I needed a RB to help me compete. Didn't lose a RB, *fingers crossed*, but was pretty thin with just Taylor, Jacobs, Akers, and Gaskin. Renfrow was my drop.  

You won. 

1 hour ago, Zyphros said:

Did another one this morning, not FFPC this time. 

10 team, 1QB 5WR 3RB 2TE 2Flex (1 is superflex) plus full IDP, .5ppr 

I traded: Nick Chubb

I got: Antonio Gibson, Michael Gallup, 2021 4th

I am not a big Chubb fan (mostly situation based) but I don't really like this deal for you at all.

• Like 5

Put out a couple offers to the Barkley owner who’s team is meh otherwise. One for TyHill & one for Carson. 

Woke up to the Carson deal being accepted. Was hoping for Tyreek, but I’m thin at RB, and have a fairly strong team otherwise. 

Gave: Singletary/Boyd

Rec’d: Chris Carson 

I don’t think I got a great value. But I also don’t think it’s terrible. Win-now mode, so hoping Carson stays relevant all year. The looming Penny return does vex me slightly. 

On 9/20/2020 at 3:49 AM, cloppbeast said:

I’m not too familiar with idp, but this seems light for JT.

Agreed. All the picks other than the 1st are meh. As an IDP-er I can tell you Roquan doesn’t move the needle to make that any more favorable. There are a lot of LBs out there. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

Put out a couple offers to the Barkley owner who’s team is meh otherwise. One for TyHill & one for Carson. 

Woke up to the Carson deal being accepted. Was hoping for Tyreek, but I’m thin at RB, and have a fairly strong team otherwise. 

Gave: Singletary/Boyd

Rec’d: Chris Carson 

I don’t think I got a great value. But I also don’t think it’s terrible. Win-now mode, so hoping Carson stays relevant all year. The looming Penny return does vex me slightly. 

Aaaaand just acquired Hyde for a 2022 3rd. So I have an insurance policy. :pickle:

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, JoeSteeler said:

16 team PPR

Diggs, Stefon BUF WR

Ebron, Eric PIT TE

For

Love, Bryce WAS RB

Brown, A.J. TEN WR

That’s tough. I like Brown, but I also like Diggs. It’s an even deal - not sure how long Brown is out, so lean Diggs. 

37 minutes ago, JoeSteeler said:

16 team PPR

Diggs, Stefon BUF WR

Ebron, Eric PIT TE

For

Love, Bryce WAS RB

Brown, A.J. TEN WR

Brown for me by a good bit.  The irony of flipping Diggs for someone whose value is down due to an injury.

Should be any day now that Diggs picks up his annual nagging soft tissue injury and plays at 50% the rest of the year.

Edited by FreeBaGeL
  • Like 5

Two trades, separate leagues. PPR SuperFlex. Both teams with Hunt are rebuilding.

Team A gave Kareem Hunt

Team B gave Phillip Lindsay, 2021 2nd, 2023 2nd.

Team C gave Saquon Barkley

Team D gave Hunt, Brees, DeVante Parker, 2021 1st, and two 2021 3rds.

Team D still has two more 2021 1sts.

Edited by Twenty-Four Eighty-Four
On 9/20/2020 at 3:37 AM, TartanLion said:

Not strictly completed, but the owner has said he’s seriously considering it and will likely pull the trigger if he has a bad week ( we have double headers each week ) 

12 team, 0.5 ppr, 9 starters - start 1QB, 2-5RB,2-5WR, 1-2TE

I get ...

Saquon Barkley 

He gets

Kooper Kupp, Justin Jefferson, 21 and 22 1sts 

this is me trying to push my chips into the centre of the table for a real contender run. Would leave me with a weekly  starting pool of approximately 

Newton/Brees/Carr

Barkley/Elliot/Jacobs/Kelley/Gaskin/Evans/Jamaal Williams/Daryl Williams/Love/Edwards 

Cooper/Chark/Thielen/Preston Williams/ Shenault/Sims/ Perriman/Desean/Isabella/G Davis/ Bowden/Reed

Ebron/Eiffert/Sternberger 

You got hosed with the Barkley injury but I don't think that was enough for Barkley anyways.  Would also depend on where those picks end up.

On 9/23/2020 at 7:21 AM, Zyphros said:

I'm not high on Chubb either but feel you could have done better for him.  Especially after a monster week.

Wasn't involved on this one. 

Nkeal Harry for Mostert and D. Fells

The census would side with Harry I assume, although his value seems to be dropping. I think people should take whatever they can get for him. The poor training camp reports are showing on the field, time to get out before they start showing up on the box score.

1 hour ago, cloppbeast said:

Wasn't involved on this one. 

Nkeal Harry for Mostert and D. Fells

The census would side with Harry I assume, although his value seems to be dropping. I think people should take whatever they can get for him. The poor training camp reports are showing on the field, time to get out before they start showing up on the box score.

I'm a Harry owner and Pats fan trying to keep the glass half full on N'Keal, but I'd take a limping Mostert for him all day. 

• Like 1

14 team PPR (not superflex)

Gave Cam Newton & Mike Davis for Jameis Winston, Darwin Thompson, 2021 1st round pick, 2021 2nd round pick (picks are from a playoff level team)

I already have Lamar Jackson so Cam was expendable. It was hard to turn down the picks even though they are likely later.

45 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

14 team PPR (not superflex)

Gave Cam Newton & Mike Davis for Jameis Winston, Darwin Thompson, 2021 1st round pick, 2021 2nd round pick (picks are from a playoff level team)

I already have Lamar Jackson so Cam was expendable. It was hard to turn down the picks even though they are likely later.

You made out like a bandit, esp. with Cam as your QB2. Davis is a blip in dynasty value. And heck, Winston could end up having higher LTV than Cam. Great deal for you. And sounds like they are probably a strong team who needed CMC handcuff and swing for the fences QB option to win it all this year, so might not be bad for them either.

• Like 2

14 team 0.5 PPR SF league, start 1qb 3 WR 2 RB, 1 Flx 1 SF

My team is sort of iffy here so I decided to make a little hedge play for the future.  I know have a young WR group of JuJu, Jeudy, and Reagor to go with K Allen and B Cooks.

Gave Jarvis Landry

Got Jalen Reagor

Thoughts?  

Edited by frae
7 minutes ago, frae said:

14 team PPR SF league, start 1qb 3 WR 2 RB, 1 Flx 1 SF

My team is sort of iffy here so I decided to make a little hedge play for the future.  I know have a young WR group of JuJu, Jeudy, and Reagor to go with K Allen and B Cooks.

Gave Jarvis Landry

Got Jalen Reagor

Thoughts?  

I’m not a huge Reagor guy but I don’t dislike it for you. To me Landry is probably marginally undervalued for a competitor but is the type of guy someone building for a future window should probably sell for a piece with a higher ceiling. He’s perennially undervalued but not a stud, I can’t imagine you could have done too much better if you’re a big Reagor fan. 

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I’m not a huge Reagor guy but I don’t dislike it for you. To me Landry is probably marginally undervalued for a competitor but is the type of guy someone building for a future window should probably sell for a piece with a higher ceiling. He’s perennially undervalued but not a stud, I can’t imagine you could have done too much better if you’re a big Reagor fan. 

Yeah I tend to agree with you that Landry is kind of what he is and I did forget this league is 0.5 PPR so it holds down Landry's value some since he isn't a big play guy.  Reagor could bust, but I don't think in 2 years I will really be wishing I had Landry back and I could be really excited I have Reagor.

10 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

WHat? PPR props UP Landry's value since he is not Mr Big Play. He is PPR gold

It’s half point ppr not full most of mine are full so I knock him a bit here 

my thought being Landry is what a 6/60 avg? So that’s 9.5 in half point vs 12 in full ppr. Reagor  might only catch 4-5 avg early on but could have a much better ypc to make up for that and could get 9.5 avg with the better ypc. 

Edited by frae
On 9/23/2020 at 7:21 AM, Zyphros said:

I'll take Chubb rather easily here

• Like 4
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****