Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 33.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • menobrown

    1821

  • One More Rep

    1306

  • barackdhouse

    1109

  • FreeBaGeL

    1034

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

1 hour ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Rebuilding an orphaned non-ppr, IDP Zealots team.

Gave: Jonathan Taylor, Mid/Late 2021 2nd

Got: Mark Andrews, Mid/Late 2021 1st

 

Accumulating 1st round picks for next year. I now have three. Plus my own 2nd which is trending to be the 2.1.

I still like Taylor but the situation/usage is becoming concerning. 

In a dynasty NON ppr I really strongly dislike this deal.  Non ppr leagues are won with horse RBs,  not TEs that average 9-10ppg.  And moving from mid/late 2nd to mid/late 1st doesn’t do much to move the needle for me because that’s still typically WR range in the 1st of a non ppr.

Link to post
Share on other sites

What is DJ Moores value right now?  Obviously low but would it be worth attempting to trade him for say RB Swift?  Is that selling too low?

 

Also, someone sent me an offer of WR Boyd and a 5th rd pick for him.  Maybe I'm crazy but I still like Moore quite a bit.

Edited by Smokin Okie
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SayWhat? said:

In a dynasty NON ppr I really strongly dislike this deal.  Non ppr leagues are won with horse RBs,  not TEs that average 9-10ppg.  And moving from mid/late 2nd to mid/late 1st doesn’t do much to move the needle for me because that’s still typically WR range in the 1st of a non ppr.

I disagree with this. Leagues of all types are won with the strongest rosters. It doesn't matter if you have a workhorse back if he can't make up the points that the rest of a deficient roster set you back.

And in Zealots IDP leagues it's more pronounced since the rosters are so big (51 in non-ppr). 

And while I agree Taylor could be a workhorse back, I don't think he's going to be put in a workhorse situation. I say that as a guy who has him on three other dynasty rosters.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Smokin Okie said:

What is DJ Moores value right now?  Obviously low but would it be worth attempting to trade him for say RB Swift?  Is that selling too low?

Also, someone sent me an offer of WR Boyd and a 5th rd pick for him.  Maybe I'm crazy but I still like Moore quite a bit.

I think Moore for Swift is about fair. In a vacuum/startup setting Moore is worth more, but you have to pay a premium to acquire a RB with a WR right now. Maybe Swift and a WR3 type - Fuller, Robbie, Crowder, etc. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I disagree with this. Leagues of all types are won with the strongest rosters. It doesn't matter if you have a workhorse back if he can't make up the points that the rest of a deficient roster set you back.

And in Zealots IDP leagues it's more pronounced since the rosters are so big (51 in non-ppr). 

And while I agree Taylor could be a workhorse back, I don't think he's going to be put in a workhorse situation. I say that as a guy who has him on three other dynasty rosters.

Agreed.  And I feel very confident that Taylor and a mid-2nd are a much stronger pairing in non ppr than Andrews and a mid 1st.  Time will tell.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I disagree with this. Leagues of all types are won with the strongest rosters. It doesn't matter if you have a workhorse back if he can't make up the points that the rest of a deficient roster set you back.

And in Zealots IDP leagues it's more pronounced since the rosters are so big (51 in non-ppr). 

And while I agree Taylor could be a workhorse back, I don't think he's going to be put in a workhorse situation. I say that as a guy who has him on three other dynasty rosters.

53 on roster in non-ppr (Classic) and 51 in PPR, no?

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 Team TE 1.5 PPR, Dynasty

 

Team B is rebuilding

Team A gets Kittle, Singletary, Ben Rothlisberger

Team B gets Swift, 2021 1st early, 2021 1st mid, 21 3rd and Aiyuk

That's how you rebuild. I don't play 1.5te ppr, but I imagine Kittle is a top 15-20 asset so good get assuming Team A is stacked. But love the Team B haul. That's basically four firsts for Kittle, Singletary & Cheeseburger.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 Team TE 1.5 PPR, Dynasty

 

Team B is rebuilding

Team A gets Kittle, Singletary, Ben Rothlisberger

Team B gets Swift, 2021 1st early, 2021 1st mid, 21 3rd and Aiyuk

Great haul for Team B...if you are rebuilding Big Ben has limited value and while Singletary is a good player he doesn't look like a star...losing Kittle is a big one but for that haul it is absolutely worth it...the more I look at it the more I think Team A really did not do well on this one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Boston said:

Great haul for Team B...if you are rebuilding Big Ben has limited value and while Singletary is a good player he doesn't look like a star...losing Kittle is a big one but for that haul it is absolutely worth it...the more I look at it the more I think Team A really did not do well on this one.

It's TE premium - Kittle alone may be worth more than the return in that format, but it was a good haul provided those firsts really are early and mid and not mid and late.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

It's TE premium - Kittle alone may be worth more than the return in that format, but it was a good haul provided those firsts really are early and mid and not mid and late.

I don't do TE Premium but I thought I understood the concept...if that is the cost of a top-end TE it feels like TEs are too valuable in that format.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2020 at 11:07 AM, Smokin Okie said:

What is DJ Moores value right now?  Obviously low but would it be worth attempting to trade him for say RB Swift?  Is that selling too low?

 

Also, someone sent me an offer of WR Boyd and a 5th rd pick for him.  Maybe I'm crazy but I still like Moore quite a bit.

Someone offered me DHenry, BCooks and a 2021 2nd (prob. mid-late) for my MSanders and DJM.  I declined it.

Most sources I could find have Henry and Sanders ranked with in a few spots (in both directions). Henry probably higher ROS (COVID notwithstanding) but Sanders is 3 years younger. So I viewed it mainly as Cooks + 2nd for Moore.  I think he's worth more than that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Boston said:

I don't do TE Premium but I thought I understood the concept...if that is the cost of a top-end TE it feels like TEs are too valuable in that format.

Kittle is a late 1st/early 2nd round startup pick in that format so four 1sts may be a bit heavy but for a contender he is a true difference maker.

Of course right now coming off a 15-183-1 game is probably just about the highest point to buy him.

But from an NFL compared to fantasy standpoint I don't see why Kittle being worth that much means TEs are too valuable.  Kittle is just as valuable a real life player as CMC or Davante Adams so why shouldn't he be worth as much in fantasy?

Edited by FreeBaGeL
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Kittle is a late 1st/early 2nd round startup pick in that format so four 1sts may be a bit heavy but for a contender he is a true difference maker.

Of course right now coming off a 15-183-1 game is probably just about the highest point to buy him.

But from an NFL compared to fantasy standpoint I don't see why Kittle being worth that much means TEs are too valuable.  Kittle is just as valuable a real life player as CMC or Davante Adams so why shouldn't he be worth as much in fantasy?

My reason would be there are so few TEs that really makes a difference (compared to other positions) so that advantage becomes even more dramatic with the premium scoring...but again, I don't play TE Premium so I'm probably off base on that. 

Edited by Boston
Link to post
Share on other sites

12tm PPR - I just made this deal. 

OBJ/David Johnson/Sammy Watkins for Aaron Jones/Jamal Williams/Tyrell Williams ( who I cut for Cousins )

Kyler Murray/Kirk Cousins/Teddy Bridgewater/Jalen Hurts

Dalvin Cook/Aaron Jones/Kareem Hunt/Jamaal Williams/Duke Johnson 

Davante Adams/CeeDee Lamb/Deebo Samuel/Hollywood Brown/Dionte Johnson/Mike Williams

George Kittle/Dallas Goedert/Robert Tonyan

Link to post
Share on other sites

FFPC rules leagues, made this first deal last week:

Gave: Matt Ryan

Got: 2021#2 and Daniel Jones

Comment: FFPC rules private league with major difference being two extra roster sports, so 22 in-season and 18 off-season. So holding that second QB is a little easier and in fact Ryan was my last remaining player from the 2011 startup draft but have Kyler now and thought this was good value for a second QB.

FFPC:

Gave: 2021 second round pick projected as pick 13-18 overall, 2021 third round pick with a wider projected range but currently not a playoff team.

Got: Leveon Bell and 2021 4th round pick from a current non-playoff team.

As the esteemed Andrew Dice Clay said, "Little Boy Blue.....he needed the money". That joke must have struck a chord with me because I heard it a good 30 years or so ago and everytime I do something for need I still think of that line. That's this deal,  the RB need is real.

 

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Non-PPR

Team A: Julio Jones

Team B: David Johnson, Allen Lazard, and 2021 2nd (probably 20-24 range)

 

Team trading away Julio is 1-3 with Aaron Jones on bye and several RBs hurt, team trading for Julio is 4-0 with RB depth and young WRs (Evans, Deebo, Aiyuk, Tee Higgins, Diggs, AJ Brown). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

These two just went down in my league. 

Courtland Sutton & a first for Mike Evans.

 

Boyd, Carson, Ruggs and a first For Derrick Henry, Kupp and N'Keal Harry.

First one is close for me, but I'd lean Sutton and the first.

Second one isn't very close - Henry and Kupp side pretty easily - I"m just not really sold on anyone on the other side of that one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Twenty-Four Eighty-Four said:

These two just went down in my league. 

Courtland Sutton & a first for Mike Evans.

 

Boyd, Carson, Ruggs and a first For Derrick Henry, Kupp and N'Keal Harry.

I like Sutton + 1 for a non contender

2nd one is interesting, I think its close.  I'm a bit soured on Kupp.  So to me Boyd and Ruggs for Kupp is an easy win.  Then Carson +1 for Henry balances it out.  I dont put a lot of value on Harry

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well my team has just battled injuries and just me making some mistakes so I started a little rebuild.

 

Superflex league ppr

Gave Robert Woods and a different middle of the pack teams 2021 2nd

Got Cam Akers and a 2021 4th

2nd deal

Gave L. Murray

Got Two 2021 3rds

 

Love murray but the years have to be dwindling and my team lacks RB options long term so getting Akers and my own high first round pick next year should help.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trade day in my main dynasty, 1 QB PPR

Team A gets: 2021 3rd

Team B gets: Renfrow

 

Team B gets: Brady, Taysom Hill, Patrick, 2022 1, 2022 2

Team C gets: Hebert, Boyd, Shenault

 

 

Team D gets: Pollard (owns Zeke) 

Team E gets: S Miller

 

 

Edited by I-ROK
Link to post
Share on other sites

Made one more trade late last night, not as sure about it but it buys me back years at the very least.  We start 2 RB, 2 WR, 4 flex and a SF so having depth at flex is important.  I think the cliff on Bell could be here and since I can't win this year he will be a 29 year old probably FA running back next year so this seemed at least reasonable.

Gave Lev Bell

Got N'Keal Harry

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 man full IDP TE premium - different leagues with the same parameters.  Team A/B/C etc isn't consistent from trade to trade

Team A gets:
Singletary, Devin BUF RB
Thomas, Logan WAS TE
Thomas, Joe DAL LB
Year 2021 Round 4 Draft Pick from Team B
$10 blind bidding dollars

Team B gets:
Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A
Year 2021 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team C

------

Team A gets:
Hines, Nyheim IND RB
Waller, Darren LVR TE
Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B (late)

Team B gets:
Metcalf, DK SEA WR
Hurst, Hayden ATL TE

------

Team A got:
Kittle, George SFO TE

Team B got:
Fells, Darren HOU TE
Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A
Year 2022 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A

------

Team A got:
Miller, Scott TBB WR
Year 2021 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team B
Year 2021 Round 4 Draft Pick from Team B
$4 blind bidding dollars

Team B got Slayton, Darius NYG WR

------

Team A got:
Jones, Julio ATL WR

Team B got:
Akins, Jordan HOU TE
Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team C

------

Team A got:
Moss, Zack BUF RB
Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team C
Year 2021 Round 4 Draft Pick from Team D
$11 blind bidding dollars

Team B got Henry, Derrick TEN RB

 

Edited by Hankmoody
Link to post
Share on other sites

Team A got:
Carson, Chris SEA RB
Johnson, David HOU RB
Adams, Davante GBP WR
Year 2021 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team B

Team B got:

Swift, D'Andre DET RB
Sutton, Courtland DEN WR
Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A
Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team C

Edited by Hankmoody
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

Team A got:
Carson, Chris SEA RB
Johnson, David HOU RB
Adams, Davante GBP WR
Year 2021 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team B

Team B got:

Swift, D'Andre DET RB
Sutton, Courtland DEN WR
Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A
Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team C

This isn't even close to enough for Carson and Dams.  That might not be enough to me if DJ and the 2nd rounder wasn't included.  Those are just too much to include.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

Team A got:
Carson, Chris SEA RB
Johnson, David HOU RB
Adams, Davante GBP WR
Year 2021 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team B

Team B got:

Swift, D'Andre DET RB
Sutton, Courtland DEN WR
Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A
Year 2021 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team C

I like it for both sides assuming I’m correct about which team is going for it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

This isn't even close to enough for Carson and Dams.  That might not be enough to me if DJ and the 2nd rounder wasn't included.  Those are just too much to include.

I love Carson and have him on one dynasty but his trade value isn’t all that high in my experience. Anyone trading for him feels like they’ll be caught holding the injury bag. As much as I like him - have him in redraft also - Id always be hesitant trading for him. He runs violently.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

This isn't even close to enough for Carson and Dams.  That might not be enough to me if DJ and the 2nd rounder wasn't included.  Those are just too much to include.

And don’t forget that’s basically 4 first round picks for Adams and Carson. Adams is a stud but Carson has his risks and DJ is hard to give away. I think both sides get what they wanted and walk away happy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Just went down in the PPR I commish. I'm dumbfounded...

Team A gave Nuk & Gage

Team B gave Robby Anderson & David Johnson

Tough one to stomach here. Anderson's having a heck of a season so far but ouch.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 Team PPR

Team A got Jacobs, Harry, Knox, Marvin Jones

Team B got J Robinson, Diggs

Will go with Team B...I love Jacobs and committing to Robinson after 4 weeks is a definite risk but I think I would take it when looking at the rest of the deal which is getting Diggs and not giving up any core roster spots.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Just went down in the PPR I commish. I'm dumbfounded...

Team A gave Nuk & Gage

Team B gave Robby Anderson & David Johnson

Absolutely horrible Dynasty trade...my guess is Bill O’Brien is the owner of Team A.

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Just went down in the PPR I commish. I'm dumbfounded...

Team A gave Nuk & Gage

Team B gave Robby Anderson & David Johnson

Bill O'Brien just got fired so I suspect he'll do a lot more trades in fantasy now.

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just added Diontae Johnson, gave Preston Williams, Daimen Harris, and a 2021 2nd.  Pick is from a bad team so early.  I didn't love the price I paid but opportunities to add Johnson are dwindling so I had to go for it while I could.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...