What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (32 Viewers)

late to post.   Happened after Bell signed with KC 

PPR, one QB league, 6 per TD.  

Bridgewater, Leveon Bell, Chris Herndon 

2021 Second (late), 2022 First (Top 5), 2022 Second (mid) 

FFPC

I gave Waller
I got Kittle, 2021 2nd

My team needs 3 more VPs to make the playoffs and I will be downgrading from Waller to Ebron/Reed ROS. The 2021 2nd comes from a team that I am chasing for those 3 VPs, and I just acquired his 2021 1st from a different team earlier this week. His team is imploding, though, and I don't think Waller will push it over the edge. That said I am matched up against him this week so this trade could be quite pivotal. But ultimately Kittle and a 2nd is too good to pass up here.

FFPC

I gave Waller
I got Kittle, 2021 2nd

My team needs 3 more VPs to make the playoffs and I will be downgrading from Waller to Ebron/Reed ROS. The 2021 2nd comes from a team that I am chasing for those 3 VPs, and I just acquired his 2021 1st from a different team earlier this week. His team is imploding, though, and I don't think Waller will push it over the edge. That said I am matched up against him this week so this trade could be quite pivotal. But ultimately Kittle and a 2nd is too good to pass up here.
Steal. Waller is fine but would not be nearly enough to move the needle enough for me off Kittle, even with the 2nd and even if he plays no more this year.  Edit: just realized YOU got the 2nd. Holy crap!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just mortgaged the farm for Jacobs in advance of the deadline at midnight tonight. 

10 team, full ppr dynasty, qb, 3wr, 2rb, 1flex, 1TE, 1DT. 

Received: Jacobs, Beasley

Sent: Evans, Conner 2021 rookie(7-10) and 2021 3rd. 

In a weird spot where I went from rebuild to likely getting the playoff bye, stacked at WR (Evans, diggs, Terry, lockett, claypool and some flyers) but only Conner and Robinson serviceable at RB with some flyers stashed (perine, gaskin, mattison, bell, penny, etc).

I've been historically above average at drafting/acquiring WRs but can not seem to hit on RBs. I've now got two bellcow RBs at 22 years of age and those remaining WRs to build upon and can still compete this year. 

Consensus FF wisdom is this is robbery, but I know my leaguemates well and young, stud RBs are untouchable without over-paying. 

I went out and got "my guy".  Now, we let the chips fall. 

Good luck, fellas. 

I just mortgaged the farm for Jacobs in advance of the deadline at midnight tonight. 

10 team, full ppr dynasty, qb, 3wr, 2rb, 1flex, 1TE, 1DT. 

Received: Jacobs, Beasley

Sent: Evans, Conner 2020 rookie(7-10) and 2020 3rd. 

In a weird spot where I went from rebuild to likely getting the playoff bye, stacked at WR (Evans, diggs, Terry, lockett, claypool and some flyers) but only Conner and Robinson serviceable at RB with some flyers stashed (perine, gaskin, mattison, bell, penny, etc).

I've been historically above average at drafting/acquiring WRs but can not seem to hit on RBs. I've now got two bellcow RBs at 22 years of age and those remaining WRs to build upon and can still compete this year. 

Consensus FF wisdom is this is robbery, but I know my leaguemates well and young, stud RBs are untouchable without over-paying. 

I went out and got "my guy".  Now, we let the chips fall. 

Good luck, fellas. 
I assume you mean 2021 on those picks.

That said, seems a little heavy for Jacobs, but entirely sensible for a "win now" team with a pressing need.   

Best of luck.

I assume you mean 2021 on those picks.

That said, seems a little heavy for Jacobs, but entirely sensible for a "win now" team with a pressing need.   

Best of luck.
Thanks, man. Yes, 2021 picks. Truly a case of value being what the market will bear in your respective leagues. I've been shopping both players for two seasons now and can't imagine their perceived value going up from here. It'll hurt for a minute but ultimately I like my team more w Jacobs moving fwd. 

I’m a true Jacobs believer so the slight overpay for the playoff run today might actually be an underpay in a year. Good luck

14 Team .. No PPR (Start 1 qb, 5 flex, 1k, 1d) caveat is if you start 2 or 3 RB you must start a TE .. can not start more than 3 RB

Gave: DJ Moore, Sutton, Late 2021 2nd Round Rookie Pick (#25-28)

Got: Chubb, Hollywood Brown 

Making a run at title. I am now starting Mahomes, CMC(own Davis), Henry, Chubb (own Hunt), Hopkins, Kelce.  Have Mixon, Bernard, Conner on the bench. Godwin is my back up WR with Mike Williams and Hollywood, but only need to start 1 WR.

Two from the same non-ppr IDP league. Took over an orphaned team and have been burning it to the ground to rebuild all season.

Trade 1

Gave: Ronald Jones, Josey Jewell

Got: 2021 early 2nd, Kalen Ballage

Trade 2

Gave: Tom Brady, 2021 4th & 6th

Got: 2021 3rd, $30 blind bidding

In summary, the relevant parts are Jones for early 2nd, Brady for early 3rd.

I now have 2 early & 2 late firsts, and 2 early picks in the 2nd & 3rd rounds. Trying to get another early first (likely 1st pick overall) for McLaurin.

Two from the same non-ppr IDP league. Took over an orphaned team and have been burning it to the ground to rebuild all season.

Trade 1

Gave: Ronald Jones, Josey Jewell

Got: 2021 early 2nd, Kalen Ballage

Trade 2

Gave: Tom Brady, 2021 4th & 6th

Got: 2021 3rd, $30 blind bidding

In summary, the relevant parts are Jones for early 2nd, Brady for early 3rd.

I now have 2 early & 2 late firsts, and 2 early picks in the 2nd & 3rd rounds. Trying to get another early first (likely 1st pick overall) for McLaurin.
I would keep McLaurin at this point and use him in your rebuild

Mulling two trades that need to go down this week.

Trade 1:

Give: Josh Jacobs

Get: Mike Thomas

Trade 2:

Get: 1st 2021, 2nd 2022 (2021 will likely be a top 5 pick)

Current Roster:

Wilson

CMC, Chubb, JJ,  Gibson

Lockett, Diontea Johnson, Slayton, Ruggs, Von Jefferson

Engram, Shultz 

Mulling two trades that need to go down this week.

Trade 1:

Get: Mike Thomas

Trade 2:

Get: 1st 2021, 2nd 2022 (2021 will likely be a top 5 pick)

Current Roster:

Wilson

CMC, Chubb, JJ,  Gibson

Lockett, Diontea Johnson, Slayton, Ruggs, Von Jefferson

Engram, Shultz 
Take the MT deal NOW

Take the MT deal NOW
Thanks for the reply. I'm having a hard time with this one.

MT is such a tough offer to turn down but I should add this is Keeper (QB, RB, RT, WR, WR, TE) and a TD heavy league. No PPR points and minimal for yards. So MT isn't the consensus #1 WR as he would be in most other formats. I like Trade 2 because of the players I have already and the high picks provide great in-season depth.

What I'm really struggling with in the MT deal is the fact I would have to drop DJ. I really like what I see in DJ but am not 100% sold on him.

I was also just offered McLaurin and Mixon. I could flip Mixon for a decent pick.

The struggle is real. Might be the toughest decision I've had in the 30 year history of this league.

MT is such a tough offer to turn down but I should add this is Keeper (QB, RB, RT, WR, WR, TE) and a TD heavy league. No PPR points and minimal for yards. So MT isn't the consensus #1 WR as he would be in most other formats. I like Trade 2 because of the players I have already and the high picks provide great in-season depth.

What I'm really struggling with in the MT deal is the fact I would have to drop DJ. I really like what I see in DJ but am not 100% sold on him.

I was also just offered McLaurin and Mixon. I could flip Mixon for a decent pick.

The struggle is real. Might be the toughest decision I've had in the 30 year history of this league.
In that case, I no longer like the MT deal

I like it. I think it's on par for value regardless, because I think Kelce has 3+ elite TE seasons left. But I think making a win now move can trump the value question. We're not in the hobby of increasing the value of our franchise portfolio(s), we're in the hobby of crushing our opponents, winning Ships and stacking Benjamins. Value be damned. Good luck sir! 

PS I have made three win now moves in the last week. 
I like it too.  Kittle is already starting to show signs of wear and tear (he's a physical dude) and I wouldn't be surprised if his peak window is smaller than most.  Get those Benjamins!

Made the following trade:

Gave:  Mark Andrews, Joshua Kelley

Got:  Ronald Jones

We aren't required to start a TE.  We start 1 RB, 1 WR and 3 flex.  To this point I hadn't started Andrews a single week.

pkroper22 said:
Made the following trade:

Gave:  Mark Andrews, Joshua Kelley

Got:  Ronald Jones

We aren't required to start a TE.  We start 1 RB, 1 WR and 3 flex.  To this point I hadn't started Andrews a single week.
I don’t particularly like the deal. Even if you haven’t started Andrews once that likely means you won’t start Jones going forward, either. I own both in different leagues ... not very high on RoJo because of question marks surrounding his true role and future.

This went down in one of my leagues:

Saquon Barkley, RB, NYG

for

James Robinson, RB, JAX

Robert Woods, WR, LAR

The team getting Barkley is stacked at RB (start 1-4): Barkley, McCaffrey, Elliot, Chubb/Hunt, Mixon/Gio. He's a bit weaker at WR (start 1-4): Michael Thomas, Robbie Anderson, not much else.

These teams played each other too last week and the team trading away Robinson/Woods ended up losing.

RedBird33 said:

This doesn't seem close to me. MT is a guy with huge question marks at a position where it's painfully easy to get productive guys without major question marks. 

I would take Jacobs over MT pretty easily in PPR. In non-ppr I would have Jacob's >>> MT. 

Zyphros said:
I’ll take Shenault and the better pick. MW isn’t anything special in PPR so I’ll go for ceiling. I’d be looking to package Shenault for a real upgrade though. I was a huge Shenault fan pre-draft, not that I’m writing the book on him yet, but I don’t see him being elite. 
I own a ton of Shenault.  If i'm going to sell him i'd prefer to wait until after they draft a QB and his value jumps back up.  That all depends on teams needs, etc...

Wait you may have meant pre-rookie draft and not pre-NFL Draft, in which case I agree.

Helaire-ious said:
In that case, I no longer like the MT deal
Ended up trading JJ for 2-1st round picks, Cousins and Gus Edwards.

Made another deal as well. Traded Gibson and a 3rd in '22 for McLaurin and Mixon.

I sacrificed depth this year but in getting Mixon it's a wash and would rather the future picks. I also get McLaurin, who I coveted as much as Thomas.

Ended up trading JJ for 2-1st round picks, Cousins and Gus Edwards.

Made another deal as well. Traded Gibson and a 3rd in '22 for McLaurin and Mixon.

I sacrificed depth this year but in getting Mixon it's a wash and would rather the future picks. I also get McLaurin, who I coveted as much as Thomas.
Someone paid McLaurin and Mixon for Gibson? Whoa. :eek:

12 team, SF, PPR, 1.5 TE Prem. IDP. Rebuild. 
Gave: Gurley/Hooper/‘22 3rd

Got: late ‘21 1st, ‘22 2nd
Not really understanding this deal...Gurley is fine this year but not a stud and is a time bomb as far as Dynasty is concerned and Hooper is pretty average...in general if you are gonna deal a #1 you either get a legit win now piece or a youngster who has shown enough that you'd rather use the #1 on him because you could do a lot worse in the draft with the unknown factor...really don't understand what this owner is trying to accomplish here. 

This doesn't seem close to me. MT is a guy with huge question marks at a position where it's painfully easy to get productive guys without major question marks. 

I would take Jacobs over MT pretty easily in PPR. In non-ppr I would have Jacob's >>> MT. 
I agree and that was part of the struggle. MT was an upgrade over DJ but by how much in non-PPR or Performance - throw in the fact that I've giving up a Top 5 RB in all formats and it's clear I'm losing the trade. I posted what I ended up doing above. I'm curious to hear the feedback if any.

My team going forward:

*Wilson/CMC, Chubb, Mixon, Edwards/McLaurin, Lockett, DJ/Engram. Shultz

3-1st round picks in 2021,  one of which will be top 5, the others will be 10-14.

12 Team PPR w/ some boosted RB scoring (small points per carry, slightly increased points per rushing yard):

Team A (contending) Gets: Derrick Henry

Team B (rebuilding) Gets: 2021 1st (likely in 2-5 range), 2021 1st (likely in 9-12 range), Courtland Sutton

I have waited to post this, but decided I'd like your comments on my trade:

I received: Michael Thomas, James Connor & Stafford

I traded away: Dak Prescott, Henderson,-LAR, D.J. Moore & 2021 2nd round pick

I am trying to compete this years, while also keeping an eye on next year. Thoughts?

I have waited to post this, but decided I'd like your comments on my trade:

I received: Michael Thomas, James Connor & Stafford

I traded away: Dak Prescott, Henderson,-LAR, D.J. Moore & 2021 2nd round pick

I am trying to compete this years, while also keeping an eye on next year. Thoughts?
PPR? Start 1 QB? Rest of roster? Current record?

Users who are viewing this thread