What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (20 Viewers)

I don't know how the IDP scoring is, but it seems very light for Julio
Tackles 1 point each

Assists .5 points each

Sacks 1.5 point for every .5

Tackles for a Loss 1 point for every 0.5

Safeties 4 points each

I'm a pretty good (read: aggressive) IDP drafted so i feel like i can make up the Kuechly loss somehow. And that #5 pick bugged the heck out of me.

Last edited by a moderator:
A big trade in my league standard scoring PPR all touchdowns are 6 points start 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, te, 2 flex, k def

I sent Sammy Watkins, Mark Ingram, Antonio Gates, Bilal Powell

I got Demaryius Thomas, Josh Doctson, David Johnson, Phillip Dorsett

I was sent an email about dealing Watkins and I said it would take an over pay to get him, this is what we came up.

A big trade in my league standard scoring PPR all touchdowns are 6 points start 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, te, 2 flex, k def

I was sent an email about dealing Watkins and I said it would take an over pay to get him, this is what we came up.
I like your side.

People are just assuming that David Johnson becomes the next Adrian Peterson right now though.   He's had half a good season.  
I don't think I value him like that at all. If I did, this trade would be ridiculous. Peterson in his prime would be even or worth more than Watkins. If you take Watkins and Johnson out if this deal it looks like this. 

Ingram, Gates and Powell

For

1.4 (Doctson), Thomas, Dorsett

If this trade does back fire on me, brcause Johnson was a half year wonder, and Doctson/Dorsett aren't ready then it makes my 2017 pick a high pick. Plus I have some nice older assets I could sell off and be set up for a fast rebuild. If it does workout I went from a contender for the next year or 2 to a contender for 5 years. 

I don't think I value him like that at all. If I did, this trade would be ridiculous. Peterson in his prime would be even or worth more than Watkins. If you take Watkins and Johnson out if this deal it looks like this. 

Ingram, Gates and Powell

For

1.4 (Doctson), Thomas, Dorsett

If this trade does back fire on me, brcause Johnson was a half year wonder, and Doctson/Dorsett aren't ready then it makes my 2017 pick a high pick. Plus I have some nice older assets I could sell off and be set up for a fast rebuild. If it does workout I went from a contender for the next year or 2 to a contender for 5 years. 
That's great.  Just don't try to sell off those assets around draft fever time.  I've been told that Dez and AJ Green are old this offseason at the ripe old age of 27

Non-PPR Zealots IDP

Got:
Jones, Julio ATL WR

Gave:
Kuechly, Luke CAR LB
Year 2016 Draft Pick 1.05
Year 2017 Round 4 Draft Pick 
Making some more hay in the same league/same owner:

Gave up:
Brown, John ARI WR
Year 2016 Draft Pick 2.05
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick

Got:
Green, A.J. CIN WR

So in one afternoon I traded two firsts, a second, a fourth, Luke Kuechley, and John Brown for Julio and AJ. I think I like it. :unsure:

Making some more hay in the same league/same owner:

Gave up:
Brown, John ARI WR
Year 2016 Draft Pick 2.05
Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick

Got:
Green, A.J. CIN WR

So in one afternoon I traded two firsts, a second, a fourth, Luke Kuechley, and John Brown for Julio and AJ. I think I like it. :unsure:
inb4 everyone quits your league lol

Like Love your side.

I just completed this one: 12 team PPR. Bonus for every 10 carries get 1 point (no decimal so 19 carries= 1 point)

Give: 1.1, Amari

Get: Julio, Hyde, Kelce, Martavis, 1.7, 2017 1, 2017 2.

Really wanted to hold 1.1 but felt like too much value and production to pass up. 
Huge in your favor.  Surprised more people havent said the same.

A month ago I made out like a bandit when a guy went hard after Tyrod, Crowder and Dorsett. Managed to get the 1.10 and a 2017 1st out of it. Well I just traded the 1.10 and a different 2017 1st back to the same guy.

12 team, 30 man, TE Premium PPR, 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1TE, 4Flex

Sent 1.10, 2.09, 4.01 and 2017 1st (mid probably)
Received 1.02 and TJ Yeldon

Gives me the 1.02 and 1.04

PPR

Start 3WR2RB1TE1QB

Team A gives Greg Olsen + 1.08 + 2.08 + 2.12 + 2017 2nd

Team B gives Tyler Lockett + 1.02 

A month ago I made out like a bandit when a guy went hard after Tyrod, Crowder and Dorsett. Managed to get the 1.10 and a 2017 1st out of it. Well I just traded the 1.10 and a different 2017 1st back to the same guy.

taking coleman or treadwell?

12 team TE Premium (1.5)

Gave: Olsen, DJax, R.Randle, C.Sims (to the Martin owner)

Got: 1.12 (took Booker), T.Benjamin, Funchess, M.Bennett, Tye

Could care less about anyone I gave up other than Olsen...although I realize I got back a lot of question marks too.  But I also have Gronk in this league so I'm still set at TE.  

12 team TE Premium (1.5)

Gave: Olsen, DJax, R.Randle, C.Sims (to the Martin owner)

Got: 1.12 (took Booker), T.Benjamin, Funchess, M.Bennett, Tye

Could care less about anyone I gave up other than Olsen...although I realize I got back a lot of question marks too.  But I also have Gronk in this league so I'm still set at TE.  
if you can start more than 1 TE in this league, i dont like this deal for you

if you can start more than 1 TE in this league, i dont like this deal for you
We can, yes. But I also have 4 WRs to start weekly which means I'll only start 1 TE.  And I expect Bennett to have some value this year.  I wanted to move Olsen (turns 32 this year) before value starts dropping...

We can, yes. But I also have 4 WRs to start weekly which means I'll only start 1 TE.  And I expect Bennett to have some value this year.  I wanted to move Olsen (turns 32 this year) before value starts dropping...
you have 4 wr more valuable than olsen? i am in two leagues with similar scoring, olsen put up numbers better than wr12 and was only 3 pts behind wr 11 (DT)

marty will have some value, but i highly doubt his number will be competetive with a wr2/3, let alone, a wr1

you have 4 wr more valuable than olsen? i am in two leagues with similar scoring, olsen put up numbers better than wr12 and was only 3 pts behind wr 11 (DT)

marty will have some value, but i highly doubt his number will be competetive with a wr2/3, let alone, a wr1
I have Hilton, Landry and Watkins who will start weekly no matter what.  Sanders is my 4th who I can start.  The bigger issue for me is wanting to get younger.  I expect Olsen's numbers to drop a bit too with K Benjamin coming back, Funchess taking a step forward, etc.  Also had a clear need at RB so Booker fell to 12 and I wanted to grab him.    With Gronk at TE I felt I could make a move, even with Olsen's numbers last year.  

idk, im low on gordon to begin with, so a little biased, but the knee thing would scare me

id prolly take coleman/treadwell/doctson right now
Fair value but I like the 1.04 here. Yes, I'm worried about the surgery, but also not high on him as some people. He is polarizing, but the fact that we heard foster/sd chatter this week makes me tentative. 

Pwingles said:
IDPs?

If not, I think id have just rode witten one more season and risked getting nothing for him
Not IDP but team is total rebuild and Witten is a roster clogger. I know the 4.08 is a long shot but we have a couple of taxi squad spots that I can stash someone away on.

12 team PPR

I gave: 

Jeremy Maclin

I got:

Coby Fleener

Think I sold a bit low on Maclin, but I desperately need a TE in this league. I suffered tremendously last season by gambling late on a TE in the startup auction and whiffing on every single lotto ticket I bought. I only had Maclin because he was really cheap in the startup draft compared to other useful WRs, and I was struggling to get any interest at all in trade deals I was sending out involving him. I'll need to replace him in the starting lineup with one of DGB, Diggs, DJax, or Sanu, but hopefully someone in that list comes close to his production.

12 man PPR QRWWT 3 flex 11 IDP no kicker yay

Team A gave 1.10 OTC

Team B gave 2.06 and 2017 1st (early/mid).

Team B had 1.01 this year but solid young core to improve (Watkins, now Zeke, David Johnson, Keenan Allen). 

Seems like 2017 picks have hit such a high in value that they may actually be worth selling now.  There's a huge difference between that Treadwell/Coleman/Docston tier and what's generally out there at 1.10 this year (a bunch of bleh).  And Yeldon is certainly no slouch.  That's a pretty good haul.

FFPC

Kevin White, 3rd round 2017

For

Marvin Jones, Ben Watson, 1.11, 3.11, 6.11, 4th round 2017

Made quite a few deals in the last week....12 Team PPR 

Team A trades Donte Moncrief/Jordan Cameron/2017 3rd Rd Pick

Team B trades Tyler Eifert / Brandon LaFell / 2017 2nd Rd Pick

Team A trades the 14th pick ( 2.2 ) and the 19th Pick ( 2.7 ) 

Team B trades the 2017 1st Rd Pick

Team A trades TY Hilton/Phillip Dorsett/1.06

Team B trades Kendall Wright/1.02

Team A trades Brandon LaFell, 1.09 and 2 2017 3rd Rd Picks

Team B trades 1.05

Team A Roster after 4 trades =

QB - Andrew Luck/Matt Stafford/Sam Bradford

RB - David Johnson/DeMarco Murray/Jeremy Hill/Gio Bernard/James Starks

WR - Alshon Jeffery/Amari Cooper/Brandin Cooks/Martavis Bryant/Kendall Wright/Kenny Bell/TY Montgomery

TE - Tyler Eifert

Rookie Draft = 1.02 - 1.05 - 2.06  ( Two 1st Rd Picks in 2017 ) 

12 man PPR QRWWT 3 flex 11 IDP no kicker yay

Team A gave 1.10 OTC

Team B gave 2.06 and 2017 1st (early/mid).

Team B had 1.01 this year but solid young core to improve (Watkins, now Zeke, David Johnson, Keenan Allen). 
Who did they take? Unless there was some serious value at 1.10 (like a Tier 1 receiver fell there) I'm taking the 2017 1 side every time (and since you're saying its early/mid I still might do so).

12 tm ppr

Team A gets '17 1st projected to be 9-12, '17 2nd projected same range, '16 2.04, 16 3.10

Team B gets 1.03 this year

12 Team PPR Dynasty QRRWWTKD+ Flex + SuperFlex, 3 year contracts, no salary

Gave: DeMarco, Alex Smith, 1.04, 1.05

Got: Winston, Brady, 2017 1st (late), 2017 1st (top 6)

Users who are viewing this thread