What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (15 Viewers)

12 team non-ppr, 1QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1F

Gave Jalen Hurts

Got Latavius Murray, 2022 3rd

I'm the 1 seed, he's the 3 seed heading into the playoffs. His only QBs prior to the trade were Wentz and Carr. I drafted Hurts in the 4th, and have Mahomes, Tannehill, and Teddy B, so he was expendable. Murray gives me another RB option w/J.Robinson, Elliott, M.Davis, Henderson, and Gurley. With McCaffrey coming back and Gurley predictably falling off, I needed another RB. Also, trade partner has Kamara, so this takes a little insurance from him.

Zealots non-ppr IDP

Gave: McLaurin, Eric Wilson, Malcolm Butler

Got: Swift, Ashtyn Davis

If you don't play IDP, it's really McLaurin for Swift. 

Starting over with this team - I have picks 1, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14 to start with and 13 total over six rounds. Don't know that I like the RBs that'll come out next year - the WRs, however, I do. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Zealots non-ppr IDP

Gave: McLaurin, Eric Wilson, Malcolm Butler

Got: Swift, Ashtyn Davis

If you don't play IDP, it's really McLaurin for Swift. 

Starting over with this team - I have picks 1, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14 to start with and 13 total over six rounds. Don't know that I like the RBs that'll come out next year - the WRs, however, I do. 
Swift in Non-PPR and not particularly close IMO.

These were made before last week's trade deadline. Playoff team.

12 Tm PPR - Q/RR/WWW/T/F - 4 pt passing TDs

Gave: Late 1st, late 3rd, Perine
Got: Burrow, Landry

Gave: Miles Sanders, Burrow
Got: Ekeler, Josh Allen, Antonio Brown

Gave: Landry, Antonio Brown, Ertz, Gronk, LAR - DST
Got: Kupp and some junk

Overall
Gave: Sanders, Late 1st, Ertz, Gronk, Late 3rd, Perine, LAR - DST
Got: Ekeler, Allen, Kupp

I love me some Jefferson but that does seem like a steep price.
I think Jefferson is commanding about that right now. That's too steep of an investment for me in one player. I just have decided to stay away from those guys and wave good luck to their GMs. I mean, that's something else from his ADP, which was probably 1.08/1.09 this year. 

21 man roster,ppr, 1/2/3/1/2f (pk,dt) (DFWC)

Dominant team last yr won it all, this yrs roster: mahomes,barkley,cmc,conner,hunt,m.davis,cooper,arob,godwin,diggs,cooks,t.higgins,lazard,kittle,goedert

Injuries hurt this yr but still managed to cash with high points 2nd seed

Going for it this yr trades last week before deadline

Hunt & Cooper for Henry, 2.5, 4th & waiver fodder Agholar

Kittle for Hockenson

Felt I needed the help at rb & te in order to have realistic shot. I know I under sold but thought they made sense for the playoffs and don't hurt me too too much long term (i really like Hockenson long term and hopefully he can help me now). 

I love me some Jefferson but that does seem like a steep price.

I think Jefferson is commanding about that right now. That's too steep of an investment for me in one player. I just have decided to stay away from those guys and wave good luck to their GMs. I mean, that's something else from his ADP, which was probably 1.08/1.09 this year. 
I see the counter argument, but I like it for the new Jefferson owner. 

I see the counter argument, but I like it for the new Jefferson owner. 
I think he got fair value, but I'm noticing that a lot of decisions are based on how many guys your league starts on offense. We start nine, including at least 1 RB, 1TE and 1 QB, 1 RB/TE, 2 WR, 3 FLEX and 9 IDP guys so that leaves a lot of roster spoken for with all those picks going for one guy. To win in that deep of a league, he's got to be totally worth it or your team that close to the cusp of greatness to swing a deal like that. 

21 man roster,ppr, 1/2/3/1/2f (pk,dt) (DFWC)

Dominant team last yr won it all, this yrs roster: mahomes,barkley,cmc,conner,hunt,m.davis,cooper,arob,godwin,diggs,cooks,t.higgins,lazard,kittle,goedert

Injuries hurt this yr but still managed to cash with high points 2nd seed

Going for it this yr trades last week before deadline

Hunt & Cooper for Henry, 2.5, 4th & waiver fodder Agholar

Kittle for Hockenson

Felt I needed the help at rb & te in order to have realistic shot. I know I under sold but thought they made sense for the playoffs and don't hurt me too too much long term (i really like Hockenson long term and hopefully he can help me now). 
Love giving Hunt & Cooper for Henry, & I understand giving Kittle for Hockenson.

Deshaun Watson for late 1st

Dude has no qb, and by that I mean he was having to start Mike Glennon in his playoff match-up. I send him an offer of Wilson for his 1st + Darnell Mooney, which my league-mate foiled up by giving away Watson. Lunacy. Guy with one of the strongest teams just gets stronger. Is every league like this?

Deshaun Watson for late 1st

Dude has no qb, and by that I mean he was having to start Mike Glennon in his playoff match-up. I send him an offer of Wilson for his 1st + Darnell Mooney, which my league-mate foiled up by giving away Watson. Lunacy. Guy with one of the strongest teams just gets stronger. Is every league like this?
Well it appears you were about to strengthen one of the strongest teams yourself but someone beat you to it. Not sure how that’s lunacy- maybe jealousy?

Well you don’t necessarily have the guy over a barrel when there are other owners (you for one, maybe a few others we don’t know about) literally trying to strike similar deals in the background. Is this a super flex league? 

BigAl21 said:
Well you don’t necessarily have the guy over a barrel when there are other owners (you for one, maybe a few others we don’t know about) literally trying to strike similar deals in the background. Is this a super flex league? 
It is not SF.

cloppbeast said:
Well except my deal wasn't below market value.
Your deal was his one plus Darnell Mooney. So that's only an addition of Darnell Mooney to the other guy's offer. That's hardly the blockbuster name that puts it a market value all of a sudden. IMO.

Not so sure about that. Wilson >>>>> Watson, IMO
7 year age difference and only 1PPG difference in my leagues despite Watson having nothing to work with. Arrows are pointing the wrong way IMO.

I think, really, rather than parsing the Wilson/Watson debate is that the guy whose offer he accepted wasn't that far off of your market value. That's all I was saying. I can certainly entertain the notion that you were offering a market value that got underbid, though, and that can be a drag.

Why not draft one of the elite WRs this year and trade him? Or trade the pick for a back already in the league? 

Seems like a big assumption that the 2022 will be early. And while there will be good players later in the 2021 draft, there are REALLY good players at the top - so you're running the risk of losing out on value there.

I've just find out (often the hard way) it's better to just draft the best player even if you don't "need" him. Someone else will want him.

Chase/Waddle/Smith will all be desirable assets that someone will want to acquire.
Especially if you are rebuilding. If you have depth someone will be wanting something you have at that position. 

I think, really, rather than parsing the Wilson/Watson debate is that the guy whose offer he accepted wasn't that far off of your market value. That's all I was saying. I can certainly entertain the notion that you were offering a market value that got underbid, though, and that can be a drag.
I feel like a rebuilding team has more cause to trade a 32 y.o. Wilson off his best year than 25 y.o. Watson with better years to come. Wilson has been slowing down so you could argue this is a good time to sell him.

I highly doubt this was a bidding war. The guy needing the QB sent out this offer I can garuntee it. He was hemming and hawing about giving a 1st for Wilson and countered to me with some nonsense Thursday afternoon. Then like an hour before kickoff, (trade deadline) Watson for a 1st went thru. 

Why a guy playing for the future would send Watson to a guy needing qb, you won't convince me wasn't stupid. 

Contending team that needs a TE now trades: Albert Okwuegbunam, OJ Howard & a 2021 3rd.

Rebuilding team with Kittle as his TE1 trades: Logan Thomas & two 2021 4ths.

1 QB ppr league.  devy league so picks diluted some

Trade made morning before week 13 trade deadline.

me/contender  give  Golladay, Reagor, 2021 first

non contender  gives  Diggs, DJohnson, 2021 2nd

I didn't want to give up Reagor.... 

I posted this in the dynasty value thread,  but wanted to post here too to try to get input.

Akers owner wants McLaurin.  I think the two are similarish.   I'm RB needy, he's WR need. Should I be giving more/asking for more?  Should I be worried about the mouths to feed in the Rams backfield?

jm192 said:
I posted this in the dynasty value thread,  but wanted to post here too to try to get input.

Akers owner wants McLaurin.  I think the two are similarish.   I'm RB needy, he's WR need. Should I be giving more/asking for more?  Should I be worried about the mouths to feed in the Rams backfield?
Think it's close enough that if I needed a RB I'd pull the trigger. Maybe I'd ask for a pick or something as technically McLaurin is more proven.

Thoughts on this trade:

I received: Vaughn, RB Tampa Bay

i gave up: 2021 5th early & Mike Davis

Thoughts on this trade:

Personally, I like it. DLF has you at about dead even; maybe you didn't need to give the pick away. But who cares? If you wanted Vaughn, more power to you.

Thoughts on this trade:

I think I'd rather have Davis and the solid starter if CMC isn't healthy than the perennial RB4.  Obviously, I may be WAY OFF in my assessment of Vaughn, but he seems like a roster clogger.

I guess if you have R. Jones, take Vaughn.  Any other scenario, take Davis.

Huh. Not a Vaughn believer but I’d take the gamble and it’s not close.

edit to elaborate: I’ve made many a tidy profit trading assets I got for free and don’t particularly believe in for distressed assets that were once expensive when their values converge. Vaughn was overvalued in rookie drafts but that’s basically free unless you have very deep rosters, a 5th is nothing and the chance of Davis winning the starting job outright is nil.

Busy morning in my main league, 3 trades in order they went down. Not a bad way to start the 2021 offseason. 

Haason Reddick for 4.3 (2021)

1.01 (2021) for 1.03 (2021) plus 2.03 (2021)

Chase Edmonds for 3.09(2021)

Busy morning in my main league, 3 trades in order they went down. Not a bad way to start the 2021 offseason. 

Haason Reddick for 4.3 (2021)

1.01 (2021) for 1.03 (2021) plus 2.03 (2021)

Chase Edmonds for 3.09(2021)
Wrong time to be trading the 1.01 IMO. Price rises as the draft gets closer, no upside to making that trade right now based on what they got in return.

Wrong time to be trading the 1.01 IMO. Price rises as the draft gets closer, no upside to making that trade right now based on what they got in return.
I agree, should really wait especially for just the 2.03.  If this was for a proven player or a bigger haul I would be more fine with it.

I understand that when a trade partner is offering you maybe inclined to try to deal since you aren't sure if the trade will be there later on.

Users who are viewing this thread