Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Edgar said:

I agree Vaughn is the X-factor. Mixon vs Monty I'll take Mixon on the long term deal with the settled QB position. The Bengals also pick high and should find OL/WR help and improve their offensive scoring. This feels like the time to sell Monty high, as the Bears offense appears to be getting worse (they'll lose ARob & they aren't picking high enough to get a QB). I loved having Monty on my fantasy teams this year but I just don't see many scoring opportunities for the Bears Offense.

The key for Montgomery is how much work with Cohen take when healthy.  Many are touting Montgomery's big year on the fact Cohen was out.  Here was the early split:

  • Week 1 - Montgomery 13/64/0 and 1/10/0; Cohen 7/41/0 and 2/6/0
  • Week 2 - Montgomery 16/82/0 and 3/45/1; Cohen 0/0/0 and 1/15/0
  • Week 3 - Montgomery 14/45/0 and 2/9/0; Cohen 2/21/0 and 3/20/0 - Cohen Hurt
  • Total - Montgomery 43/191/0 and 6/64/1; Cohen 9/62/0 and 6/41/0

The passing work was split 50/50 and Montgomery dominated rushes.  While Cohen's injury may have impacted Montgomery's success, we also have to remember that Patterson stepped into Cohen's role.

All this said, I still have Mixon firmly ahead of Montgomery as he should be part of a much more efficient offense.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 34k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • menobrown

    1850

  • One More Rep

    1306

  • barackdhouse

    1165

  • FreeBaGeL

    1041

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in??  I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

9 hours ago, Edgar said:

I prefer what you gave and by a lot. 

 

9 hours ago, rockaction said:

Looks like a futures bet on Vaughn, frankly. Although let's not shake a stick at Montgomery. Didn't he finish like RB6? And has Mixon really put together a year the past two? I dunno. I'm not sure where this is at, but I might have just talked myself into barack's side.

I considered Vaughn a throw in and freeroll as I would have done Mixon and Shenault for Monty and the 2.05 straight up. I do like Vaughn's future a little bit, but no I am betting on Monty here. And in SF I am telling you 2.05 is worth a lot more than you think. 

But it's cool.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, barackdhouse said:

 

I considered Vaughn a throw in and freeroll as I would have done Mixon and Shenault for Monty and the 2.05 straight up. I do like Vaughn's future a little bit, but no I am betting on Monty here. And in SF I am telling you 2.05 is worth a lot more than you think. 

But it's cool.

I also need those kinds of throw ins for this orphan. The x factor for me is Mixon and his health. I don't know how much of a concern it should be but otherwise I see him and Monty as a wash. ~2.05 in SF FFPC these last couple years has netted me Gibson, Pittman, Aiyuk, Higgins, AJ Brown (don't ask me how - it was 2.03), Singletary, and even though I didn't take him Shenault went a little later than that in most places. Claypool in the 3rd. Granted 2020 was stupid deep, but still. 

2.05 also has the flexibility that we were talking about before in order to help bump up other current draft picks. Now I have 1.09, 2.05, 2.09, am still very strong at WR, and will have more (flexible) ammunition to perhaps upgrade the 1.09 to a difference maker, if it isn't already. Is there a Gibson, Pittman, Aiyuk, Higgins, AJ Brown type in that range? 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Monty finished RB4 in PPR in total points, RB6 in PPG. He is one year younger than Mixon and to the best of my knowledge hasn't had any strange injuries that his organization has been really, really, really ####### weird when talking about.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree and have held the position all throughout Monty's career, though, that the Bears offense sucks and that is why he isn't worth targeting. I think I was proven wrong this year because I think his talent (dodges shoes flying at my head) and volume ended up changing that metric. But I agree the Bears outlook isn't great. But he was RB6 when they were playing at a floor offense level. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

 

Team A gave up Hill, Taysom NOS QB; Johnson, Ty NYJ RB; 2.04 and 2.06

Team B gave up Hunt, Kareem CLE RB; 3.06

I think it is pretty even on value but I'd rather have those 2nds this year. If I had other solid starting RBs. If not I might hang onto Hunt. Those picks can be leveraged to add onto other picks, though, to turn it into like 1.03, 1.04 from a 1.09 or something. So even if I didn't have much else at RB I might still take that side. I'd probably try to get other pieces besides Hill and Johnson though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC

I gave Amari Cooper, 2.09
I got Michael Pittman, 2022 1st

Very close one...Pittman looks like he can play but there is an x-factor of who plays QB in Indy and do they bring in another good WR (imagine if it ended up being Cooper after doing this)...Cooper is a guy I have owned before and never really enjoyed it...that being said he still figured out a way to go 92-1,114-5 this year and while it probably would not have kept up he was on pace for a monster year with Dak...this is the type of deal where I would really need to look at the rosters to fully judge it...what I do like about your side is you get a #1 so you have a little bit of a fail safe if Pittman sputters and I'm not a big fan of using a #1 to acquire Cooper, if I'm going to deal that pick I would probably rather use it elsewhere. 

Edited by Boston
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I really thought I was going to get some other work done today but the offers are flying in and I have a couple more to report:

FFPC SF:
I gave Pittman, 2.05, 2022 2nd &3rd
I got Diggs

FFPC not mine:
Team A gave Ekeler, McKissic, 2.04
Team B gave McLaurin, Herbert

FFPC same one I swapped Zeke for Jacobs up above:
I gave 2022 1st, 2nd, 3rd
I got Claypool, Pittman, D Evans

Two other FFPC SF not involved:

McKissic for a future 4th and Jeffrey Wilson for a future 3rd

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Boston said:

Very close one...Pittman looks like he can play but there is an x-factor of who plays QB in Indy and do they bring in another good WR (imagine if it ended up being Cooper after doing this)...Cooper is a guy I have owned before and never really enjoyed it...that being said he still figured out a way to go 92-1,114-5 this year and while it probably would not have kept up he was on pace for a monster year with Dak...this is the type of deal where I would really need to look at the rosters to fully judge it...what I do like about your side is you get a #1 so you have a little bit of a fail safe if Pittman sputters and I'm not a big fan of using a #1 to acquire Cooper, if I'm going to deal that pick I would probably rather use it elsewhere. 

I'm stacked and have a ton of current draft capital and I've been trying to move Cooper for two years. But I don't disagree. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

I really thought I was going to get some other work done today but the offers are flying in and I have a couple more to report:

FFPC not mine:
Team A gave Ekeler, McKissic, 2.04
Team B gave McLaurin, Herbert
 

 

Team A by a landslide.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

For some reason I have a brainfart on these sometimes. You're saying you prefer the decision Team A made to acquire Terry? 

Yes, team A received the best value.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC (different than above - this is a $250 orphan I bought for $55)

I gave Zeke
I got Jacobs

Yes I saw the DUI news first but I don't think I can pass this up. I woke up to it. 

Wondering if I'm missing something on the DUI news. Has something new transpired in last day or two? All I know is the charge from a few weeks ago which last I heard he tested under legal limit and no DUI charges were being filed.

ETA-I like your side of the deal, as long as there is not something I don't know about with Jacobs.

Edited by menobrown
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, menobrown said:

Wondering if I'm missing something on the DUI news. Has something new transpired in last day or two? All I know is the charge from a few weeks ago which last I heard he tested under legal limit and no DUI charges were being filed.

ETA-I like your side of the deal, as long as there is not something I don't know about with Jacobs.

I'm an idiot and didn't realize it was old(er) news. Makes me love my trade even more.  He put Jacobs OTB a couple days ago and is also a new owner that IMO made a couple loose trades off the bat. He moved 2.09 for Parris Campbell to a guy that is going to have a really hard time cutting down to 16. I don't think he needed to pay anything close to that. Anyway I offered Zeke and some WR he wanted, I forget who, for Jacobs plus a lot more. In a way that suggested I was valuing Zeke small to moderately over Jacobs.  He politely declined and said he values Jacobs just a little more than Zeke (I agree). Then I woke up to a straight swap offer and saw the blurb about being arrested for DUI but didn't check the date. I was just the most recent blurb. It didn't scare me and I looked at his birthday and smash accepted.

That Diggs deal came out of nowhere and was *not* the direction I was trying to go but I am defending champ and I love the deal. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC

I gave Amari Cooper, 2.09
I got Michael Pittman, 2022 1st

The is not directed at you but more so the comments I hear people say about Cooper on these boards, the hate is mystifying to me. I simply don't get it. One terrible season but 1,000+ every other year and does so on solid target load but nothing huge. His career points per target is actually higher then say Hopkins. He may not be a league winner but all I know is I drafted Cooper at 1.11 of a startup the year he entered the league and I've got 6 solid seasons and he's still just going to be 27. IMO the most underrated player in fantasy due to how lightly he is regarded.

As for this trade I lean Cooper but to some degree depends where the pick lands. I do own Pittman on a few teams and I had a tier drop last year from 8 to 9 but Pittman was 9. I'm not feeling great about that ranking right now. He's flashed a little for sure  but more I read and study up on Reich I just think he likes to play a lot of situational football and not rely on any one player to much(though I think Taylor has forced his hand). His style seems to be to heavily use TE's and RB's in passing game and before even factoring in the QB issue I just worry about consistent volume. But if the pick has a chance to be high I'm ok with it because if Cooper has shown one major fault to me it's that he's more likely a solid WR2 then a league winners so putting yourself in that spot to get one is something I can get behind.

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

 

That Diggs deal came out of nowhere and was *not* the direction I was trying to go but I am defending champ and I love the deal. 

I usually don't comment on trades in SF, IDP or non-PPR because I don't currently play in those formats and realize there might be something I'm missing. But I just saw that one and that's easy to understand that's a huge win for you in any format.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, menobrown said:

The is not directed at you but more so the comments I hear people say about Cooper on these boards, the hate is mystifying to me. I simply don't get it. One terrible season but 1,000+ every other year and does so on solid target load but nothing huge. His career points per target is actually higher then say Hopkins. He may not be a league winner but all I know is I drafted Cooper at 1.11 of a startup the year he entered the league and I've got 6 solid seasons and he's still just going to be 27. IMO the most underrated player in fantasy due to how lightly he is regarded.

 

 

 

The issue with Cooper is expectations and a decent amount of very disappointing fantasy playoff games...so far he has averaged 74-1,035-6.3 for his career...solid but not what most Owners the past 6 years were hoping for because he does have big time name value...I think going forward he will actually be a safer guy to own because you won't be hoping he is a #1 or a high-end #2 so his average year will be just fine and he does have the talent to exceed it...one other thing about him which I think contributes to some negativity (and I'm sure there are other examples from quality WRs) but he just seems to have 3 or 4 games a year he where just gives you nothing and many happen during the fantasy playoffs...this year in week 14 (playoffs for most leagues) he went 2-10, the year before in week 14 he went 1-19, in 2018 he went 4-20 and 5-31 in weeks 14 and 15 (he also did not play in week 16), he did not play in week 15 and 16 in 2017, in 2016 he went for 1-28 in week 14 and 4-39 (with a TD) in week 16 and in 2015 he went for 2-10 and 2-20 in weeks 15 and 16...these are the type of performances that can leave a scar and I think they have for some former owners.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Boston said:

The issue with Cooper is expectations and a decent amount of very disappointing fantasy playoff games...so far he has averaged 74-1,035-6.3 for his career...solid but not what most Owners the past 6 years were hoping for because he does have big time name value...I think going forward he will actually be a safer guy to own because you won't be hoping he is a #1 or a high-end #2 so his average year will be just fine and he does have the talent to exceed it...one other thing about him which I think contributes to some negativity (and I'm sure there are other examples from quality WRs) but he just seems to have 3 or 4 games a year he where just gives you nothing and many happen during the fantasy playoffs...this year in week 14 (playoffs for most leagues) he went 2-10, the year before in week 14 he went 1-19, in 2018 he went 4-20 and 5-31 in weeks 14 and 15 (he also did not play in week 16), he did not play in week 15 and 16 in 2017, in 2016 he went for 1-28 in week 14 and 4-39 (with a TD) in week 16 and in 2015 he went for 2-10 and 2-20 in weeks 15 and 16...these are the type of performances that can leave a scar and I think they have for some former owners.

I think you are pretty spot on with why most people are down on him. And listen when I took him that high in a startup I was anticipating 100 catch season, and I still think he's capable of that but I've adjusted my expectations. His actual points rank him higher because he does not miss many games but in PPG he was 27 his rookie season, and since that time had the one god awful season but finished the other 4 seasons as WR15, 17, 18 and 21 in PPG and more importantly in Dallas he's been at least a top 20 WR. That's what he is to me, a solid WR2 and it's possible the prime 2-3 years of his career are coming up.

But I hear people say things here like he has no value to me and that's were I'm puzzled meanwhile they go nuts over Lamb who was in the same offense and despite the attention that Amari drew he still performed less then Amari in total and per target. I of course would take Lamb over Amari as well due to age and fact his growth potential is higher from rookie going forward then Amari's, just saying you'd think Lamb was head and shoulders better and Amari, to quote Rex Ryan, was a turd.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, menobrown said:

I usually don't comment on trades in SF, IDP or non-PPR because I don't currently play in those formats and realize there might be something I'm missing. But I just saw that one and that's easy to understand that's a huge win for you in any format.

No you aren't.I can't speak for IDP or non-PPR but I love SF and combined with the constraints to cut down to 16 that you are well aware of, adding the layer of needing to roster more than 1 QB is truly challenging. My strategy has been more or less to dominate QB1 and bob and weave for QB2 at the benefit of better difference makers at other positions (theoretically). This team in particular needs an RB3 pretty bad and is very strong at WR but I just can't pass this up. That 2.05 in SF was good for Pittman in this same league last year. In fact, I had him on the top of my board when I was OTC at 1.12 (after I took Jefferson at 1.11) but I moved back to get 2.05 (Pittman) and 3.05 where I took Claypool. I like Pittman quite a bit but he is also in a sweet spot where he is arguably worth selling or buying depending on your team needs.

Anyway you have to bump the value of picks in SF a bit for sure. But you aren't missing anything. I can turn Diggs into a new RB3 much easier than with Pittman, 2.05 and that future 2nd. Or move one of my other WRs now. IDK.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, menobrown said:

I think you are pretty spot on with why most people are down on him. And listen when I took him that high in a startup I was anticipating 100 catch season, and I still think he's capable of that but I've adjusted my expectations. His actual points rank him higher because he does not miss many games but in PPG he was 27 his rookie season, and since that time had the one god awful season but finished the other 4 seasons as WR15, 17, 18 and 21 in PPG and more importantly in Dallas he's been at least a top 20 WR. That's what he is to me, a solid WR2 and it's possible the prime 2-3 years of his career are coming up.

But I hear people say things here like he has no value to me and that's were I'm puzzled meanwhile they go nuts over Lamb who was in the same offense and despite the attention that Amari drew he still performed less then Amari in total and per target. I of course would take Lamb over Amari as well due to age and fact his growth potential is higher from rookie going forward then Amari's, just saying you'd think Lamb was head and shoulders better and Amari, to quote Rex Ryan, was a turd.

Agreed...he still has very real value and as I stated before I think he will be much easier to own going forward because expectations will be realistic...in his first five seasons I think most of his owners expected his path to be a legit #1 and with his pedigree at Bama, his draft position, his overall talent and having a quality rookie year I think it was reasonable to think that...he's one of those guys that has gone from over-rated to under-rated and for some owners there is a negative feeling about him because he did not turn out as they had hoped.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, menobrown said:

The is not directed at you but more so the comments I hear people say about Cooper on these boards, the hate is mystifying to me. I simply don't get it. One terrible season but 1,000+ every other year and does so on solid target load but nothing huge. His career points per target is actually higher then say Hopkins. He may not be a league winner but all I know is I drafted Cooper at 1.11 of a startup the year he entered the league and I've got 6 solid seasons and he's still just going to be 27. IMO the most underrated player in fantasy due to how lightly he is regarded.

As for this trade I lean Cooper but to some degree depends where the pick lands. I do own Pittman on a few teams and I had a tier drop last year from 8 to 9 but Pittman was 9. I'm not feeling great about that ranking right now. He's flashed a little for sure  but more I read and study up on Reich I just think he likes to play a lot of situational football and not rely on any one player to much(though I think Taylor has forced his hand). His style seems to be to heavily use TE's and RB's in passing game and before even factoring in the QB issue I just worry about consistent volume. But if the pick has a chance to be high I'm ok with it because if Cooper has shown one major fault to me it's that he's more likely a solid WR2 then a league winners so putting yourself in that spot to get one is something I can get behind.

 

 

Fair as always. I just hate owning him. He puts up so many duds. It was worth the price just to be able to celebrate it. I agree he has been productive. And he is a solid WR2 and not a league winner. This team in particular is really stacked and I need to keep chasing the winners. I'm also probably in a position to draft 2-3 of the top WRs this year and maybe 2 of the top 4 RBs. This 1st I got for Cooper is going to be mid to late IMO. Dude's team is good not great but it will be in the mix. 

Piggybacking off what I've been saying before, I may have more flexibility now to move up to 1.01-1.03 or wherever I end up targeting. 1.05, 1.09, 2.01, 2.04 and two future 1sts and I should have some pretty strong swings for the fences that can yield one or two difference makers. 

I have to keep reminding myself just how rare 2020 was, though. This class was incredible. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Boston said:

Agreed...he still has very real value and as I stated before I think he will be much easier to own going forward because expectations will be realistic...in his first five seasons I think most of his owners expected his path to be a legit #1 and with his pedigree at Bama, his draft position, his overall talent and having a quality rookie year I think it was reasonable to think that...he's one of those guys that has gone from over-rated to under-rated and for some owners there is a negative feeling about him because he did not turn out as they had hoped.

Yeah I think he can be an important part of a winning roster. I would consider buying him on other squads at the right price. But this one is one where I need to consolidate and get those league winner alphas.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Boston said:

Agreed...he still has very real value and as I stated before I think he will be much easier to own going forward because expectations will be realistic...in his first five seasons I think most of his owners expected his path to be a legit #1 and with his pedigree at Bama, his draft position, his overall talent and having a quality rookie year I think it was reasonable to think that...he's one of those guys that has gone from over-rated to under-rated and for some owners there is a negative feeling about him because he did not turn out as they had hoped.

For sure and something I totally forgot to add, and probably reason I went on that spiel about why are people so anti-Amari in the first place. I split a FFPC team with a friend of mine but he's just along for the ride, I run everything. Last offseason I traded Mike Evans for Amari and Diontae and he was po'ed when I told him. So when I say it's people on here dogging Amari it's more then that. When Amari had his late season slide his anger reached a point he started telling me when I do offseason cuts I should just flat chop Amari and he's begging for me to try and trade him. Which I have no problem doing but explained to him that people in dynasty just don't really like Amari so I'd rather just keep him.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC not involved:

Team A gave Montgomery, 3.03
Team B gave Gesicki, 1.09

If I needed WR depth, I’d probably jump on this in this draft.  But the Montgomery side may hold more value. 

Edited by Blick
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, menobrown said:

For sure and something I totally forgot to add, and probably reason I went on that spiel about why are people so anti-Amari in the first place. I split a FFPC team with a friend of mine but he's just along for the ride, I run everything. Last offseason I traded Mike Evans for Amari and Diontae and he was po'ed when I told him. So when I say it's people on here dogging Amari it's more then that. When Amari had his late season slide his anger reached a point he started telling me when I do offseason cuts I should just flat chop Amari and he's begging for me to try and trade him. Which I have no problem doing but explained to him that people in dynasty just don't really like Amari so I'd rather just keep him.

 

I like that deal for you but man, that is a deal of three players that will draw some strong feelings in the fantasy community.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

I really thought I was going to get some other work done today but the offers are flying in and I have a couple more to report:

FFPC SF:
I gave Pittman, 2.05, 2022 2nd &3rd
I got Diggs

FFPC not mine:
Team A gave Ekeler, McKissic, 2.04
Team B gave McLaurin, Herbert

FFPC same one I swapped Zeke for Jacobs up above:
I gave 2022 1st, 2nd, 3rd
I got Claypool, Pittman, D Evans

Two other FFPC SF not involved:

McKissic for a future 4th and Jeffrey Wilson for a future 3rd

 

How many orphans did you buy? Jeez.

That 1st one though is going heavily un-noticed. Seems insanely light for Diggs. But if I'm wrong, I'll be posting in this thread soon with similar offers of me acquiring him. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

How many orphans did you buy? Jeez.

That 1st one though is going heavily un-noticed. Seems insanely light for Diggs. But if I'm wrong, I'll be posting in this thread soon with similar offers of me acquiring him. 

Yes the Diggs deal is silly

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Zyphros said:

How many orphans did you buy? Jeez.

That 1st one though is going heavily un-noticed. Seems insanely light for Diggs. But if I'm wrong, I'll be posting in this thread soon with similar offers of me acquiring him. 

Yeah it just came in out of left field. The offers have been flying so heavy but maybe I should look and see if my trade partner was a new owner. I don't remember anymore. Maybe they want to do some other stuff.

Yeah I bought my limit on the orphans, but I think they were ridiculously underpriced at the auction site and I'm confident they can be winners. Most of them made the playoffs last year and simply lack current draft picks. I've been seeing $250 teams selling for $700 this month. $500 teams for $1200. I don't know what is more realistic, me buying a $250 orphan for around 50 bucks and winning with it, or buying a $250 orphan for $700 and losing. 2nd place doesn't even get you your money back in that scenario. Oh I guess it does if you get the $200 bonus for finishing as the 1 or 2 seed.

Link to post
Share on other sites

FFPC SF:

I gave 2022 4th
I got Hamler

Same league not involved:

A gave Kupp
B gave 2.03, 2.10, 3.09

Same league, me and team B above:

I gave Henderson
I got 3.08, 2022 3rd

The Diggs trade factored into my Henderson trade here as I needed to make room and I don't want him anymore anyway. But then Hamler came in for practically free. I can probably throw him in on something later. Or possibly keep him if I sell off one more piece. 

ETA Team A is the one that sent me Diggs and is not a new owner

 

Edited by barackdhouse
Link to post
Share on other sites

Team A there now has 2.03, 2.05, 2.09, 2.10, 3.06, 3.09, two future 2nds, two future 3rds, bunch of 4ths as well.

No current 1sts but he may be stretching my theory on how flexible draft picks are. How many of those 2nds and 3rds does it take to get to 1.10, as an example? Then add the future 1st and you're taking Chase at like 1.05 (in SF, maybe, IDK). Is that worth Diggs and Kupp and whatever the balance of the rest of it shakes out as?

Or maybe just take a ton of dart throws and see how many bullseyes you can get.

Edited by barackdhouse
Link to post
Share on other sites

Been offering trades the last 2 weeks I think in FFPC, finally got one done. Either my leagues aren't paying attention yet, or none of my offers are worth responding.

I traded: D'Andre Swift, 1.08

I got: Kittle, 1.05

I view a tier jump from 8 to 5 and I'm not sold on Swift's situation long term. My biggest hole was TE so I got that figured out. Still have Taylor, Akers, Gibson, Sanders as my RB's

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

Been offering trades the last 2 weeks I think in FFPC, finally got one done. Either my leagues aren't paying attention yet, or none of my offers are worth responding.

I traded: D'Andre Swift, 1.08

I got: Kittle, 1.05

I view a tier jump from 8 to 5 and I'm not sold on Swift's situation long term. My biggest hole was TE so I got that figured out. Still have Taylor, Akers, Gibson, Sanders as my RB's

Winning.  Kittle>>Swift

I bought an orphan and swung a few deals right away.

Past couple weeks I noticed about 8 teams not engaged at all.  

People are in too many leagues these days and need a break.  Covid?

Edited by ghostguy123
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zyphros said:

Been offering trades the last 2 weeks I think in FFPC, finally got one done. Either my leagues aren't paying attention yet, or none of my offers are worth responding.

I traded: D'Andre Swift, 1.08

I got: Kittle, 1.05

I view a tier jump from 8 to 5 and I'm not sold on Swift's situation long term. My biggest hole was TE so I got that figured out. Still have Taylor, Akers, Gibson, Sanders as my RB's

Kittle>Swift by a fair amount. And you got the better pick too? Close to robbery. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Zyphros said:

Been offering trades the last 2 weeks I think in FFPC, finally got one done. Either my leagues aren't paying attention yet, or none of my offers are worth responding.

I traded: D'Andre Swift, 1.08

I got: Kittle, 1.05

I view a tier jump from 8 to 5 and I'm not sold on Swift's situation long term. My biggest hole was TE so I got that figured out. Still have Taylor, Akers, Gibson, Sanders as my RB's

I wish I could get that deal for Kittle

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

Yeah I bought my limit on the orphans, but I think they were ridiculously underpriced at the auction site and I'm confident they can be winners. Most of them made the playoffs last year and simply lack current draft picks. I've been seeing $250 teams selling for $700 this month. $500 teams for $1200. I don't know what is more realistic, me buying a $250 orphan for around 50 bucks and winning with it, or buying a $250 orphan for $700 and losing. 2nd place doesn't even get you your money back in that scenario. Oh I guess it does if you get the $200 bonus for finishing as the 1 or 2 seed.

How does it work when you buy a team on dynastydepot, do you still have to pay 2021's entry fee?

IE if you buy a $250 team for $50 bucks does that cover your 2021 season, or do you still have to pay $250 for this year on top of that?  And do you have to pay the $125 deposit for 2022?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw it seems like we have a ton of FFPC players in here.  Any interest in later on in the offseason all jumping into the same FFPC startup league and having an FFPC league of mostly FBGs?  Would be fun to be in some leagues with some of you all.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

I wish I could get that deal for Kittle

It helped both of us. The guy who had Kittle bought it as an orphan I believe. New owner and all. Kittle was his only real piece. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jadensdad said:

12 team ppr, Superflex Te premium 

Team A - kelce, miles sanders

Team B - 1.04, 2.03,gesicki

Team B is last season champion 

Which is worse, highway robbery or grand larceny?

On further thought...That should be vetoed.

Edited by Andy Dufresne
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Which is worse, highway robbery or grand larceny?

On further thought...That should be vetoed.

I wouldn't go as far as veto - but it is pretty predatory by the defending champ. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

How does it work when you buy a team on dynastydepot, do you still have to pay 2021's entry fee?

IE if you buy a $250 team for $50 bucks does that cover your 2021 season, or do you still have to pay $250 for this year on top of that?  And do you have to pay the $125 deposit for 2022?

 

10 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Btw it seems like we have a ton of FFPC players in here.  Any interest in later on in the offseason all jumping into the same FFPC startup league and having an FFPC league of mostly FBGs?  Would be fun to be in some leagues with some of you all.

I have only sold teams on DD so far but you can't sell a team without first renewing so that is taken care of beforehand. If you buy a $250 team for $50 the 2021 season is paid for but you have to pay the deposit which in this case is $100 and a 10% transaction fee on the sale price $5. The seller pays the same transaction fee and gets their deposit back from FFPC so in this case $45 and the $100 deposit. The seller could have just orphaned it for a net loss of $100 vs $95 so pretty meh on the selling side.

I would be up for a little FBG dynasty combat:boxing: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

How does it work when you buy a team on dynastydepot, do you still have to pay 2021's entry fee?

IE if you buy a $250 team for $50 bucks does that cover your 2021 season, or do you still have to pay $250 for this year on top of that?  And do you have to pay the $125 deposit for 2022?

The $50 (or whatever it may be) covers 2021. Fully. But you do have to pay a deposit for 2022. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...