Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in??  I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

1 minute ago, IHEARTFF said:

How bad did I get fleeced here?

FFPC 1QB

I gave: Joe Mixon

I got: Ronald Jones, Damien Harris, Raheem Mostert

I don't play FFPC but aren't roster spots very valuable?  It seems like you gave up potentially the best player and lose two roster spots.  

Just now, Gally said:

I don't play FFPC but aren't roster spots very valuable?  It seems like you gave up potentially the best player and lose two roster spots.  

Roster spots are valuable. I cut 2 mediocre players as a result.

6 minutes ago, IHEARTFF said:

FFPC 1QB

I wish I could say differently but I don't like it the return or roster space additions.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, IHEARTFF said:

FFPC 1QB

I might be the biggest Joe Mixon hater on this board but I think you got crushed here, sorry.

I think it's bad in a vacuum, much less with the roster spots involved.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up 

• Edwards-Helaire, Clyde KCC RB; 
  • Williams, Damien KCC RB; 
  • Jeudy, Jerry DEN WR;
  • Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.06

Team B gave up 

• Bowden, Lynn MIA RB; 
  • Cooper, Amari DAL WR;
  • Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.03;
  • Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.11

Tough one to sort out, I guess I would go roughly...

Jeudy = 1.11

CEH/1.06 >= Cooper/1.03

So I guess I prefer the CEH side slightly, but I can see how it would make sense for both teams.

3 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Tough one to sort out, I guess I would go roughly...

Jeudy = 1.11

CEH/1.06 >= Cooper/1.03

2 hours ago, Zyphros said:

Amari = Jeudy

1.03 and Bowden = 1.06 and CEH

1.11 > Damien Williams

I usually enjoy when I see people break down trades this way because I do the same thing and it's wild how we end up looking at differently.

Here is how I viewed it:

Bowden-zero value

Amari=Juedy

CEH/Williams/1.6> 1.3, 1.11   and if I took Williams out I'd still say CEH/1.6>1.3, 1.11.

I'm a bit surprised to see that I'm the only one of us that doesn't value Jeudy = Amari.  Looking at ADP I guess they are closer than I thought (Cooper about 10 picks ahead).  Cooper is only 26 and coming off a 92-1114-5 season with mostly junk at QB for 3/4's of the year.  Maybe I should be sending out feelers for him.  I have Jeudy in a league and am going to try a straight up swap.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rockaction said:

That seriously overestimates both the situation in Miami and Bowden's potential. He's a gadget player and nothing more than a slot guy.

Hard disagree. The dude is electric as can be. A poor man's Deebo, if he can focus all his efforts at WR he could become that. Even better if he's still listed at RB for 2021. That's not gadget that's explosive and tackle breaking ability. I want him as throw in's for all my deals. 

• Thinking 1
9 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

Hard disagree. The dude is electric as can be. A poor man's Deebo, if he can focus all his efforts at WR he could become that. Even better if he's still listed at RB for 2021. That's not gadget that's explosive and tackle breaking ability. I want him as throw in's for all my deals. 

I doubt you'll find that difficult to accomplish.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, FreeBaGeL said:

I'm a bit surprised to see that I'm the only one of us that doesn't value Jeudy = Amari.  Looking at ADP I guess they are closer than I thought (Cooper about 10 picks ahead).  Cooper is only 26 and coming off a 92-1114-5 season with mostly junk at QB for 3/4's of the year.  Maybe I should be sending out feelers for him.  I have Jeudy in a league and am going to try a straight up swap.

I posted, I think in this thread, several weeks ago that I felt Amari hate in the fantasy community mystified me.

Of course judging by fact I was only person I noticed who thought a recent trade someone posted here were they gave 1.10 for Juedy was a good trade it does not seem he's well liked either.

I feel like I'm higher on both of them then the consensus but I still ranked them equal due to the 5 year age gap. I know I'd pay 1.10 for either of them, at least I would when I can increase my roster size.

7 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up 

• Edwards-Helaire, Clyde KCC RB; 
  • Williams, Damien KCC RB; 
  • Jeudy, Jerry DEN WR;
  • Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.06

Team B gave up 

• Bowden, Lynn MIA RB; 
  • Cooper, Amari DAL WR;
  • Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.03;
  • Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.11

I think it's close enough that it is simply a matter of roster needs and preferences. I would consider this a likely win win trade.

But I've got it like:

CEH + 1.06 > Cooper + 1.03 (but not by much)
Jeudy < 1.11 (but it is close again)
Williams and Bowden are white noise and irrelevant

So almost a perfect wash. I tend to go with RB scarcity as a tiebreaker. The CEH side has a better chance of coming out of the draft with two solid RBs and one solid WR than the other side, but that's just a gut call based on my February board. The other side can accomplish the same thing, I'm just saying I tend to favor hunting for more RBs over hunting for more WRs. I'm also bullish on CEH still and don't feel I am losing anything with the 1.06 vs the 1.03 in terms of picking a top back. I think.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Zyphros said:

Very difficult since I owned him from last year in most places

If this is FFPC type league I think that's just wasting a roster spot even if you are unusually high on Bowden. You can just boomerang him, no one is going to intercept you.

1 minute ago, menobrown said:

If this is FFPC type league I think that's just wasting a roster spot even if you are unusually high on Bowden. You can just boomerang him, no one is going to intercept you.

I grabbed Bowden in maybe 3 or 4 deals a few weeks ago in FFPC when he was still labeled a RB, and even then I only did it on teams that I took over and need help. Where I have room. But now that he is a WR oh well. I'll likely end up stashing him anyway.

But this idea of a boomerang in FFPC is interesting and I have used this concept as well, although never called it that. Thing is we get hung up on this idea that we don't want to lose value by cutting someone we place some kind of upside to. But if they just aren't that highly sought after and it is likely they will come back to you during the draft, then there is an added bonus that there will likely be a garden of similar players at similar positions and similar values that you can choose from. So maybe you end up deciding there is a better Bowden type play and do that instead. Ironically it might actually make your options more flexible to drop someone like that rather than holding them. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

I grabbed Bowden in maybe 3 or 4 deals a few weeks ago in FFPC when he was still labeled a RB, and even then I only did it on teams that I took over and need help. Where I have room. But now that he is a WR oh well. I'll likely end up stashing him anyway.

But this idea of a boomerang in FFPC is interesting and I have used this concept as well, although never called it that. Thing is we get hung up on this idea that we don't want to lose value by cutting someone we place some kind of upside to. But if they just aren't that highly sought after and it is likely they will come back to you during the draft, then there is an added bonus that there will likely be a garden of similar players at similar positions and similar values that you can choose from. So maybe you end up deciding there is a better Bowden type play and do that instead. Ironically it might actually make your options more flexible to drop someone like that rather than holding them. 

I own Bowden on several FFPC leagues mainly because I picked him up at end of the year when I had some RB injuries and Dolphins started to lose players so I thought he had a shot. I was also feeling him in that Raider revenge game when Dolphins had no healthy WR's, was a huge let down. I have never considered him as a keeper and I  did not know until you just dropped the info on me he has been officially switched to WR in FFPC, which is something I feared. But that's consistent with FFPC rules that whatever the team lists you on the official team website to begin the season  that's what you are and he is now listed as WR.

I have often cut players in FFPC  that I kind of like but understand not a lot of other people do on idea I can redraft them cheaply. Bowden was a 3-4th rounder as a RB last year. He really did nothing to up his stock, he's now a WR and when rookie fever sets in I'm thinking he'll be in the 5th to 7th round range. Now if someone in your league keeps making offers to you with Bowden included in the offer, then you might have to reconsider if he's someone you really value. This has happened to me before were I thought no one in my league liked this player and when I started getting offers with them included it alerted to me idea I might not be able to redraft them as cheaply as I assumed. I recall this happening last year when I intended to cut Bryce Love on a Guice team but someone kept coming after Love with mid to late round picks so I adjusted and held onto Love. Which was a mistake of course, just providing an example.  I have shopped fringe players around in leagues just to get feedback, pick up comments and/or counters to get an idea how my league might value a player.

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, menobrown said:

I own Bowden on several FFPC leagues mainly because I picked him up at end of the year when I had some RB injuries and Dolphins started to lose players so I thought he had a shot.

I have often cut players in FFPC  that I kind of like but understand not a lot of other people do on idea I can redraft them cheaply. Bowden was a 3-4th rounder as a RB last year. He really did nothing to up his stock, he's now a WR and when rookie fever sets in I'm thinking he'll be in the 5th to 7th round range. 

Yeah I was just banking he would be a RB that possibly carved a little value on an orphan, but I got him for like a 5th in a couple spots and as a throw in when I was buying something bigger. I like to make as many cheap/free speculation plays as I can, even before offseason cuts, just in case things shake out the right way before then. If I lose it is greatly outweighed by the potential upside. More misses than hits but in terms of cost it is negligible. He'll only still be stashed on a couple of these teams of mine if I don't find someone else to buy to fill that spot before cutdown.

Enough about him, though!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Helaire-ious said:

Not a Mixon fan, but I will take the MIxon side by a lot

I see that as pretty even. If Fournette is gone, the RoJo side probably wins, depending on Mostert's role in 2021 & to lesser degree, whether the Pats get back to their winning ways. 

On 2/14/2021 at 9:04 PM, barackdhouse said:

I saw a $750 team today that has set the "buy now" price at $12,000 and right now there is a high bid of $4,000. I saw another that was a $1250 team with a current high bid of $5,000. 1st place in the $750 is $3750 (and possibly another ~$600 by finishing as the 1 or 2 seed). It would require winning the league to break even basically. These teams *are* in fact t-i-t-s but dang. I think that is just stupid. I paid full price for one orphan this year and I think it is just as stacked as these ones. 

I apologize to anyone bothered by me bogging down the trade thread but this was some eye opening info to me that I did not know about. I've never bought an orphan, would check in on them on the FFPC site but never went to the site that has them listed to be bid on until reading this post.

On 2/14/2021 at 11:02 PM, FreeBaGeL said:

I do really love startup drafts and have been looking for a way to get into more without bringing the league count up too high.

This is were I'm at.  Enjoy nothing more in fantasy then a startup, but I'm at 8 dynasty leagues plus more redraft then I care to admit and I don't want to add to an existing dynasty team without shedding one. Now I'm at least considering it after seeing these teams sale prices.

On 2/14/2021 at 11:48 PM, barackdhouse said:

Yea I have to say I am curious to see what some of my teams would go for, but I don't think I can give up a true dominant squad without a more compelling reason than a marginal short term profit.

About a week ago I went on a time wasting expedition were I decided to pull out Hindery's latest trade value chart and use it to rate my dynasty teams. There is no perfect system, this is based on one man's opinion and I had do stuff like adjust TE's up 25% in value. What I did at first was look at value of my teams top 14 position players, then top 14 position players but 2021 top two round draft picks and finally total value of my top 14 assets which includes current players and 2021 draft picks. (for those that don't know FFPC is 14 position player max in off-season). Again lot's of imperfections in this system but I wanted to get an idea of were my teams stood and then I checked in on a few of the better teams I face to get an idea.

That may be a good idea to get a value of your teams vs teams you see for being bid on. I did this just now and decided to just use value of top 14 assets.

Since I only play standard as of now, not SF or BB, I limited myself to those teams and those teams that were getting a good return and ranked them vs my 6 FFPC teams.

First one I saw was a $750 with a current bid of $2,100. It would rate as my worst team.

Next was a $750 with a current bid of $2,750 and a $1,250 team going for $3,000 both of which would have rated as my 4th best team.

This makes me consider putting a team in a particularly dead and no fun league up for sale. My hesitation is that while the league is no fun because it's dead(and my best trading partner the last few years just left), only 2-3 other owners seem to have a clue and except for trading being very difficult it's my easiest league, not a sharp group on the whole. This and another FFPC team at similar time was my last startups and I just finished year 6 and my team has never not turned a profit in a year so not so sure giving that up even if its for 3 or 4 times the entry fee is a good idea but sure is making me think about a nice exit and fresh start on a hopefully more active league.

On 2/15/2021 at 4:25 AM, BigAl21 said:

Why on Earth would anyone pay these prices (5x the buy in) for someone else’s team? I can’t wrap my head around this, especially with something like fantasy football where nothing is a sure thing.

I got a $750 team were 3 years ago someone offered me the money equal to winning the league and getting a top two seed, $4,350. I passed and no regrets. Winning a championship is hard business when you are talking about it boiling down to 1-2 weeks, don't care how dominant your team is at the time. But some teams are so loaded it's difficult to see them not at least being in the mix for years. Sometimes you got a team were that keeps on giving, hard to walk away from.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, menobrown said:

About a week ago I went on a time wasting expedition were I decided to pull out Hindery's latest trade value chart and use it to rate my dynasty teams. There is no perfect system, this is based on one man's opinion and I had do stuff like adjust TE's up 25% in value. What I did at first was look at value of my teams top 14 position players, then top 14 position players but 2021 top two round draft picks and finally total value of my top 14 assets which includes current players and 2021 draft picks. (for those that don't know FFPC is 14 position player max in off-season). Again lot's of imperfections in this system but I wanted to get an idea of were my teams stood and then I checked in on a few of the better teams I face to get an idea.

That may be a good idea to get a value of your teams vs teams you see for being bid on. I did this just now and decided to just use value of top 14 assets.

I've been doing what you're talking about here with Hindery's chart and top 14 players from FFPC squads for a few years now. I track my franchises in my spreadsheet and I summate the values to approximate something like a franchise value. I include draft capital. I just keep it going all the time and update as I make moves. Minimal work actually. I was going to possibly make a whole new thread that is FFPC specific and that uses this concept as a jumping in point. I don't just use Hindery, though. There are a couple online calculators I like that use basically the same quantitative system, and I also make my own small adjustments where I see fit. So the values I assign are a mix from a few sources. My own adjustments are usually minor and rare. What I have found is that most players (and picks) fall within a consensus range (including my own valuation on them) with a small handful of outliers. Hindery is obviously higher or lower on player x or y than I am, and so is any given calculator system, but that is fine. None of it is gospel. It is a broadbrush way of conceiving of one's franchise value and to use that as a guide as you allude to. I think it is also useful to review when I am thinking of my vision for the future in terms of where the FF landscape may be headed. Market values often lag behind those visions, but I need to know what that market looks like if I am to exploit it. 

I have made a bunch of trades in one of my orphans that I took over ~3 weeks ago in particular, and taking a look at them in the manner described, I have gained approximately 36 franchise points (using Hindery's system if not his exact values) as a result of these trades (and cleared one roster spot, which nobody has figured out how to quantify but I think we all agree holds value). According to my assigned values, that is something like a free Jacobs and a free 2nd rounder (pieces I did in fact receive).

I took over a non-FFPC orphan last offseason and using the same concept improved it from an original franchise value of 89 (deeper rosters - this team sucked so bad) to over 289 now.

Anyway I think it may be time to start an FFPC specific dynasty thread. 

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, menobrown said:

This is were I'm at.  Enjoy nothing more in fantasy then a startup, but I'm at 8 dynasty leagues plus more redraft then I care to admit and I don't want to add to an existing dynasty team without shedding one. Now I'm at least considering it after seeing these teams sale prices.

This makes me consider putting a team in a particularly dead and no fun league up for sale. My hesitation is that while the league is no fun because it's dead(and my best trading partner the last few years just left), only 2-3 other owners seem to have a clue and except for trading being very difficult it's my easiest league, not a sharp group on the whole. 

Sometimes you got a team were that keeps on giving, hard to walk away from.

Yeah it is an interesting change to the FFPC landscape to offer this auction option. My best teams would likely go for top dollar. I'm not entirely clear if the reserve is being met on some of these big ticket bids and I think just because you have the high bid doesn't mean your card gets run. It reverts you to the FFPC website to pay up if you win, and you still have the option of backing out without penalty. So I think some people may be messing around and testing limits. I don't see any published info on actual sales. 

8 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

Anyway I think it may be time to start an FFPC specific dynasty thread. 

Yes, good for us and also so people who don't care about FFPC don't have to see conversations like this pop up all over. Even a FFPC thread that is both redraft and dynasty.

• Like 2

Just made this trade and wished I hadn't, sent this several days ago, before Wentz signed in Indy. 12 team PPR dynasty, we start 1 qb

Gave: Henderson

Got: Winston

Granted I only have Big Ben and Wentz at QB, so I do need one, but with Wentz in Indy it doesn't seem nearly as important to my roster. I guess if Ben retires and Winston is the starter in New Orleans it won't look as bad, but feels kind dumb right now. :bag:

49 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

D Evans for 5.09
Penny for 5.08

Penny is not a sure roster cutdown keeper by any means, as of now I'm planning to keep on one team and cut on another, but Evans is assuredly not a keeper. Penny at least has a chance to be the primary RB or major part of a RBBC while Evans might be a really nice complement to Henry but no shot without an injury to Henry of having usable value. This seems like a minor trade but could pay off big for guy getting Penny and cost him really nothing for the shot.

3 hours ago, menobrown said:

I apologize to anyone bothered by me bogging down the trade thread but this was some eye opening info to me that I did not know about. I've never bought an orphan, would check in on them on the FFPC site but never went to the site that has them listed to be bid on until reading this post.

Since I only play standard as of now, not SF or BB, I limited myself to those teams and those teams that were getting a good return and ranked them vs my 6 FFPC teams.

First one I saw was a $750 with a current bid of $2,100. It would rate as my worst team.

Next was a $750 with a current bid of $2,750 and a $1,250 team going for $3,000 both of which would have rated as my 4th best team.

This makes me consider putting a team in a particularly dead and no fun league up for sale. My hesitation is that while the league is no fun because it's dead(and my best trading partner the last few years just left), only 2-3 other owners seem to have a clue and except for trading being very difficult it's my easiest league, not a sharp group on the whole. This and another FFPC team at similar time was my last startups and I just finished year 6 and my team has never not turned a profit in a year so not so sure giving that up even if its for 3 or 4 times the entry fee is a good idea but sure is making me think about a nice exit and fresh start on a hopefully more active league.

I got a $750 team were 3 years ago someone offered me the money equal to winning the league and getting a top two seed, $4,350. I passed and no regrets. Winning a championship is hard business when you are talking about it boiling down to 1-2 weeks, don't care how dominant your team is at the time. But some teams are so loaded it's difficult to see them not at least being in the mix for years. Sometimes you got a team were that keeps on giving, hard to walk away from.

I've noticed on that site that the crazy* bids are not always for the best "win now" teams, or even for teams that I'd consider the best mix of young talent + competing roster.  Rather, the big bids can be for a team with say J. Jefferson, Cam Akers, 3x 1st round picks, and utter garbage elsewhere.  As fun as a fresh team is, I wouldn't overpay for that chance to build.

Seeing those types of bids would make me want to run an experiment where I take an average team, and sell it all for future 1sts.  Just load up and place said team on the site for auction.  Even though the overall value of the team is still average, just watch those shiny 1sts get bid up to the sky.  Probably not going to do that, though.  As soon as I do, those bidders will stop bidding like that!

* crazy bids in as much as the new owner would have to win the league 2 or 3 times in a row to break even on their investment.  That just doesn't happen easily in these leagues even if you have the best team and make the finals every year.  You're going against 3 other teams in a 2 week sprint.  No guarantees in that format.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, jabarony said:

* crazy bids in as much as the new owner would have to win the league 2 or 3 times in a row to break even on their investment.  That just doesn't happen easily in these leagues even if you have the best team and make the finals every year.  You're going against 3 other teams in a 2 week sprint.  No guarantees in that format.

Agree. What I've long considered my best team I turned down equivalent of winning and getting a top two seed.  If that was two years I'm probably moving it, if it's 3 years I'd be a fool not to.

Last year in my 6 FFPC leagues only 2 team's won that were actually the highest scoring/best team in the regular season and that's pretty standard. 

22 hours ago, menobrown said:

Ha, yes, Bowden got a little too much time here.

They're just making up for the time he didn't get with the Raiders.

Seriously, the guy showed up in camp and his own team called him "not electric" then dumped him for a fifth rounder when they'd drafted him in the fourth. Within the first training camp. Perhaps that says something about the Raiders' front office, and that's quite possible, but that's an inauspicious beginning for Bowden.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I see that as pretty even. If Fournette is gone, the RoJo side probably wins, depending on Mostert's role in 2021 & to lesser degree, whether the Pats get back to their winning ways. 

Tb wants Fournette back, though

1 minute ago, Helaire-ious said:

You win a SB you say you want everyone back, it's just what teams say. And I'm sure if he agreed to play the $2M I think he played for last year they've love to have him back. I don't think that's the case and I'd be very surprised if he returned as he likely played his way into a better contract then that and likely a better role as well. Remember  while he had a good playoff run this is same guy who Arian's told after week 14 his new reality was backing up ROJO and if that was to much for him just say cut me and he'd oblige. He had a good playoff run because ROJO got hurt-not because he replaced him, I don't think Tampa is going to be tripping over themselves to keep him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1
On 2/18/2021 at 12:06 PM, iamkoza said:

2qb, 2te, ppr

roster: https://sleeper.app/roster/650679102239490048/8

picks before trade: 1.04, 2.03, 2.04, 2.05

Gave: cousins, hopkins, 

got: 1.01, 2.06, 23 2nd, big ben

team was very weak at QB before trade, it's worse now w/o cousins but baking on T Law being good. will consider a QB at 1.4. I dont think i was a real contender this year. My depth at WR made me feel ok with giving hopkins too. probably a slight overpay

What does your trade partner have left at QB?  Had to be stacked to give up Ben and Lawrence for Hopkins...

32 minutes ago, rockaction said:

They're just making up for the time he didn't get with the Raiders.

Seriously, the guy showed up in camp and his own team called him "not electric" then dumped him for a fifth rounder when they'd drafted him in the fourth. Within the first training camp. Perhaps that says something about the Raiders' front office, and that's quite possible, but that's an inauspicious beginning for Bowden.

How many games have the Raiders won under the Gruden/Mayock regime? I’m not defending Bowden but I also wouldn’t base any player evaluations on what the Raiders did.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

How many games have the Raiders won under the Gruden/Mayock regime? I’m not defending Bowden but I also wouldn’t base any player evaluations on what the Raiders did.

Hence this quote, which I thought covered that. "Perhaps that says something about the Raiders' front office, and that's quite possible..."

I thought putting that in there was a big caveat about their evaluations. Maybe I should have been more direct with the language aspect of it? I don't know...

Your point is taken but it's not like I ignored it -- in fact, I saw enough there to actively put it into print and hedge my bets.

Edited by rockaction
  • Like 1

The Raiders, IMO, have done a really lousy job under Gruden and Mayock evaluating talent so far. The Raiders thread is quite rife with discussion about that, so I'm aware. But if they've done a lousy job evaluating talent, brought a guy in, got a look at him, and ditched? That's probably worse than we think. But Miami did see something. Perhaps they can make it work. But do we really think he's a fantasy entity yet?

Edited by rockaction
1 minute ago, rockaction said:

Hence this quote, which I thought covered that. "Perhaps that says something about the Raiders' front office, and that's quite possible..."

I thought putting that in there was a big caveat about their evaluations. Maybe I should have been more direct with the language aspect of it? I don't know...

Your point is taken but it's not like I ignored it -- in fact, I saw enough there to actively put it into print and hedge my bets.

I wasn’t trying to call you out - I was just adding to that part of it.

• Thanks 1
Just now, Dr. Octopus said:

I wasn’t trying to call you out - I was just adding to that part of it.

Thanks. I hope that didn't come across as defensive. I was trying to put it gently that the Raiders over the past years have been the subject of criticism for talent evaluation. I agree with your post. I think they've done terribly under Gruden and Mayock so far. And they're making noise about signing JJSS when they have no defense to speak of and money is probably best spent there. I don't know...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Helaire-ious said:

and I want a magical pony that grants wishes but that seems unlikely, too. ;) 

TB may not even sign Gronk or Godwin (though TB insiders suggest Godwin will return)

Fournette was almost cut in week 14 according to reports. He likely will get a sizable offer elsewhere. Everything ive seen out of TB is that he’s likely gone. 

32 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

and I want a magical pony that grants wishes but that seems unlikely, too. ;) 

TB may not even sign Gronk or Godwin (though TB insiders suggest Godwin will return)

Fournette was almost cut in week 14 according to reports. He likely will get a sizable offer elsewhere. Everything ive seen out of TB is that he’s likely gone. 

Gronk is not in the same situation v Fournette or Godwin...

5 hours ago, menobrown said:

Yes, good for us and also so people who don't care about FFPC don't have to see conversations like this pop up all over. Even a FFPC thread that is both redraft and dynasty.

FFPC Dynasty doesn't get anywhere near the love it should in the FF world (content, pods etc) so hell ya lets give the subject its own thread. 

• Like 1
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****