• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in??  I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

5 minutes ago, Chad Parsons said:

12tm PPR

JD Mckissic

For

McKissic was actually effective last year with 80 receptions and 954 total yards...he had the type of season that many dismiss but come around week 13 when the injuries are piling up you could be real happy you have him...that being said this is the type of deal you make if you are in about week 9 or 10 and you have a legit chance to win a title and you want to beef up your bench without giving up a core asset...right now I would much rather save that asset for something else...also, you really don't know if that was a one year blip for McKissic (he has never come close to that amount of receptions before) or if the Skins draft or sign another quality RB than you may simply be giving away this pick...so for me there is no need to make this deal.

• Like 1

Gave: Rashaad Penny

Got: 3.2

Woke up to this offer and took it not because I don't think Penny is worth a speculative add for 3.2 but because he was below my cutline and I'd had no success so far on moving anyone to clear up space.

Same league as above, I'm not involved in any of these trades. A new owner apparently bought a team last night and popped off both of these trades and both to the same owner.

Team A gave: 1.6

Team B gave: 2.3, 2.4, 2.8 and 3.3

Second trade involving both teams:

Team gave: Tee Higgins

Team B gave: 1.8, 2022#2

So in total this new owner gave 1.6 and Higgins for 1.8, 2.3, 2.4, 2.8, 3.3 and a 2022#2.

12 hours ago, Spike said:

PPR

Traded - Saquon Barkley

Received - CEH and Justin Jefferson

CEH and JJ, too. I think Saquon and JJ are, while not equal, are close to it, and CEH is a good addition to the deal. 

1 hour ago, Chad Parsons said:

12tm PPR

JD Mckissic

For

Anybody have McKissic's numbers with and without Smith? If Washington moves on from Alex Smith, McKissic is likely not worth a 3.06. At all.

On 2/19/2021 at 3:23 PM, wlwiles said:

What does your trade partner have left at QB?  Had to be stacked to give up Ben and Lawrence for Hopkins...

He had russ and tannehill, now has cousins from deal

1 hour ago, menobrown said:

Gave: Rashaad Penny

Got: 3.2

Woke up to this offer and took it not because I don't think Penny is worth a speculative add for 3.2 but because he was below my cutline and I'd had no success so far on moving anyone to clear up space.

I've tried offering him and a late 3rd just to move up in the 3rd in a few leagues. Nobody is interested. Penny would be my cut, which looks like he'd be the cut for others too. I can't even move up with Penny, let alone just get a 3rd straight up. 

1 minute ago, Zyphros said:

I've tried offering him and a late 3rd just to move up in the 3rd in a few leagues. Nobody is interested. Penny would be my cut, which looks like he'd be the cut for others too. I can't even move up with Penny, let alone just get a 3rd straight up. 

I personally think he's worth a third if you got the room. They might draft or sign someone to blow his value to pieces but comparatively speaking to a RB option you can draft in round 3 I think he's got a better shot to have a role, maybe a big one. Obviously you don't have to draft a RB in round 3, just saying for that position I'm not sure you can get something that has as good as shot as he does.

But on this team he was not only a cut but I had 3 players at least on par with him so not real close to being a keeper. I do have another team with Penny were as of now it's my intention to keep him, but it's close and even then I'd strongly consider bailing for 3.2 but that's based on not just the pick but the player I'd get to keep, in that league if I had no one I was going to cut worth keeping I'd actually prefer Penny over 3.2.

1 hour ago, rockaction said:

Anybody have McKissic's numbers with and without Smith? If Washington moves on from Alex Smith, McKissic is likely not worth a 3.06. At all.

He did have his two best games of the year in week 15-16 when Alex Smith was out but Gibson missed one of those games and was not himself the other one.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

in PPR...

Team A gave Jakeem Grant

Team B gave 2021 3.12 rookie pick

I would go with the 3.12...I don't see Grant as fantasy-relevant and at age 28 I don't see that changing...Team A has to love the fact they got anything for Grant.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, menobrown said:

Same league as above, I'm not involved in any of these trades. A new owner apparently bought a team last night and popped off both of these trades and both to the same owner.

Team A gave: 1.6

Team B gave: 2.3, 2.4, 2.8 and 3.3

Second trade involving both teams:

Team gave: Tee Higgins

Team B gave: 1.8, 2022#2

So in total this new owner gave 1.6 and Higgins for 1.8, 2.3, 2.4, 2.8, 3.3 and a 2022#2.

I'll take Higgins and the pick.

• Like 1

FFPC SF

I gave 3.07, 2022 3rd
I got G Davis, Hamler

This is the worst orphan I posted about in the FFPC thread. I need at least one cheap QB and to probably overpay for a middle of the road 2nd QB to be competitive this year. And to get lucky at TE a little bit. But Davis and Hamler are two of my favorite buy lows and this squad has room. This would be more or less coming at the expense of Agholor and Perriman as cut casualties. Maybe someone wants one for a 4th or 5th or something greater than 0.

• Like 1

You squeezed value to get Davis alone for the 3rd and 2022 third. Maybe other owner wasn’t going to keep them so got what he could but it meant a nice discount on Davis for you. 

try moving those other two but doubt either brings back anything.

15 hours ago, Boston said:

I would go with the 3.12...I don't see Grant as fantasy-relevant and at age 28 I don't see that changing...Team A has to love the fact they got anything for Grant.

I can’t imagine what would possess someone to trade for Jakeem Grant. I would imagine he’s on waivers in 80% of leagues.

• Like 3
20 hours ago, menobrown said:

Seems like my leagues are waking up, not involved but this one just went down.

Team A gave: 1.1

Team B gave: Davante Adams, 2.8 and 3.8

What kind of league is this? SF or 1QB?  I'm mulling a similar offer for Adams in one league, this is interesting data point

Edited by wlwiles
4 hours ago, BigAl21 said:

You squeezed value to get Davis alone for the 3rd and 2022 third. Maybe other owner wasn’t going to keep them so got what he could but it meant a nice discount on Davis for you. 

try moving those other two but doubt either brings back anything.

Yeah he took that offer but I had the two 3rds on the table with a 4th coming back to me instead of Hamler but he went with that one. Two roster spots cleared. 

1 hour ago, Andy Dufresne said:

4pts/passing TD Zealots IDP

Got: 4.1

Gave: Sam Darnold

For my next trick, I shall walk on water.

1 QB, I assume. Huh. You can thank the proliferation of sites desperate for content telling us Darnold is a buy-high in Superflex and also thank the somebody that misunderstood the content greatly.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

31 minutes ago, rockaction said:

1 QB, I assume. Huh. You can thank the proliferation of sites desperate for content telling us Darnold is a buy-high in Superflex and also thank the somebody that misunderstood the content greatly.

Gives me a ridiculous 14 picks in a 6 round draft. And an extra 2nd in 2022.

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.01

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.08

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.10

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.12

Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.01

Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.02

Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.08

Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.12

Year 2021 Draft Pick 4.01

Year 2021 Draft Pick 4.02

Year 2021 Draft Pick 5.02

Year 2021 Draft Pick 5.08

Year 2021 Draft Pick 5.10

Year 2021 Draft Pick 6.02

Edited by Andy Dufresne
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Nice. That's quite a few. I'm also a bit flush with picks, but more in the sense that they're top-heavy than quantity of. Two first and four seconds. And I'm already bumped up to eight picks for 2022, including an extra first and extra second. Hoping that draft class turns out stellar, as I plan on accumulating more.

eta* I saw your edit. Love your four first-round picks. Our league is really flinty with picks. That'd be an avalanche of them. It looks like a rebuild since you've got the .01, too, in three places. Good luck.

Edited by rockaction
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.01

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.08

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.10

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.12

Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.01

Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.02

Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.08

Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.12

Year 2021 Draft Pick 4.01

Year 2021 Draft Pick 4.02

Year 2021 Draft Pick 5.02

Year 2021 Draft Pick 5.08

Year 2021 Draft Pick 5.10

Year 2021 Draft Pick 6.02

I think this is too many draft picks and waste of resources unless you can use these to make other deals happen.  Going into a six round rookie draft with anything more than 8-ish picks is too many.  It's good to acquire but optimizing the value by using them to move up and consolidate is really the best thing.  Hopefully you have a league that will allow you to do so.  

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Gally said:

I think this is too many draft picks and waste of resources unless you can use these to make other deals happen.  Going into a six round rookie draft with anything more than 8-ish picks is too many.  It's good to acquire but optimizing the value by using them to move up and consolidate is really the best thing.  Hopefully you have a league that will allow you to do so.  

Only if you suck at drafting, which I don't. Just kidding...But really, I don't.

And yeah, I'm hoping to move around in the draft. Plus, it includes IDP so the idea of six rounds doesn't stretch things as thin as it might seem. And Zealots are 53 player rosters.

But those later picks ARE where you can make a lot of hay with IDP players.

And six are in the first 14 picks, so it's already a bit front loaded.

Edited by Andy Dufresne
2 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Only if you suck at drafting, which I don't. Just kidding...But really, I don't.

And yeah, I'm hoping to move around in the draft. Plus, it includes IDP so the idea of six rounds doesn't stretch things as thin as it might seem.

But those later picks ARE where you can make a lot of hay with IDP players.

Sure, but you can also do the same off waivers for IDP in may cases too.  They are all dart throws in the 5th & 6th round but as you said you are a great dart thrower.   I just don't see having the roster space for 14 rookies in most cases.  Maybe your league is different.  

3 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Who does the other guy have at QB?  How many teams in the league?

Edited by Boston
19 minutes ago, Gally said:

Sure, but you can also do the same off waivers for IDP in may cases too.  They are all dart throws in the 5th & 6th round but as you said you are a great dart thrower.   I just don't see having the roster space for 14 rookies in most cases.  Maybe your league is different.  

I said 53 but it's actually 60 spots in the off season.

I got picks for detritus...how can that be bad?

2 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I said 53 but it's actually 60 spots in the off season.

I got picks for detritus...how can that be bad?

I never said it was bad but if you just keep them it doesn't maximize your resources.  If you are able to use them to move up to guys that you target earlier then you are maximizing the value.  It definitely gives you great flexibility and hopefully you are able to use that to it's potential.  Keeping the picks doesn't maximize that potential (IMO)

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Twelve team league.

His QBs are Teddy, Taysom, Jalen, & Mtchell.

I actually like what he did...he has a very odd group of QBs where they all could start or none of them could...with that unit giving up a 4.1 is a nice dice roll as Darnold could get dealt somewhere where he turns it around and becomes fantasy relevant, if not he only gave up the 4.1...for you my guess is you are fine at QB, options to deal Darnold are limited and you would rather have the pick to add to your haul.

Edited by Boston
17 minutes ago, Boston said:

I actually like what he did...he has a very odd group of QBs where they all could start or none of them could...with that unit giving up a 4.1 is a nice dice roll as Darnold could get dealt somewhere where he turns it around and becomes fantasy relevant, if not he only gave up the 4.1...for you my guess is you are fine at QB, options to deal Darnold are limited and you would rather have the pick to add to your haul.

Actually, I'm not. But Darnold doesn't fix that.

12 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Actually, I'm not. But Darnold doesn't fix that.

If that is the case (and you are not in some type of roster squeeze situation) I would rather hold onto him and see where he ends up because there's a good chance he gets traded and it could be to somewhere where he has a chance to turn it around...he is still only 23. 

Edited by Boston
  • Like 3
On 2/22/2021 at 5:36 AM, Dr. Octopus said:

I can’t imagine what would possess someone to trade for Jakeem Grant. I would imagine he’s on waivers in 80% of leagues.

And it will be 99% after cuts.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Non-ppr Zealots IDP, this is the team that I have all those picks for upthread.

Gave: D'Andre Swift, Tua Tagovailoa, 1.10, 2.02, 3.08

Got: Tee Higgins, Terry McLaurin, Tom Brady

I cut things to the quick and need to get some more guaranteed talent back on board. I had zero at WR before this trade. And I'm not a huge believer in Swift. He wanted the 1.08, but I threw in the 3.08 to make it the 1.10 instead since I like the players up to pick eight. So I still have the #1, #8, #12, & #13...plus all the other picks I had before.

This will come down to ones feelings about Swift, I know. But I'm a big believer in Higgins and like McLaurin too. Brady will be better than Tua until death.

Edited by Andy Dufresne
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Non-ppr Zealots IDP, this is the team that I have all those picks for upthread.

Gave: D'Andre Swift, Tua Tagovailoa, 1.10, 2.02, 3.08

Got: Tee Higgins, Terry McLaurin, Tom Brady

I cut things to the quick and need to get some more guaranteed talent back on board. I had zero at WR before this trade. And I'm not a huge believer in Swift. He wanted the 1.08, but I threw in the 3.08 to make it the 1.10 instead since I like the players up to pick eight. So I still have the #1, #8, #12, & #13...plus all the other picks I had before.

This will come down to ones feelings about Swift, I know. But I'm a big believer in Higgins and like McLaurin too. Brady will be better than Tua until death.

With your reasoning, it makes great sense. Also, since Brady will still be playing long after Tua retires...

Zealots Field trade. 

Traded 1.09 and 3.09

Received 1.08 

My thought is I see a clear top 8:

RB-Harris, Etienne and Williams

WR-Chase, Waddle and Smith

QB-Lawrence

TE-Pitts

I did not want to chance sitting at 1.09 and have them all go 1-8. 

Edited by Spike
8 minutes ago, Spike said:

Zealots Field trade. 

Traded 1.09 and 3.09

Received 1.08 

QB-Lawrence

TE-Pitts

100% :hifive:

11 minutes ago, Spike said:

Zealots Field trade. 

Traded 1.09 and 3.09

Received 1.08 

QB-Lawrence

TE-Pitts

I would have been happy with Bateman at 1.09.  Some like him more than Waddle and Smith.  Besides, I think the likelihood of those 8 being taken exactly as that are slim.  In a one QB league Lawrence may fall to the end of the first round.

1 minute ago, JohnnyU said:

I would have been happy with Bateman at 1.09.  Some like him more than Waddle and Smith.  Besides, I think the likelihood of those 8 being taken exactly as that are slim.  In a one QB league Lawrence may fall to the end of the first round.

Those people are...unwise.

• Like 1
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****