Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

2 hours ago, Pwingles said:

12 team ppr te prem

Team A gets- Shenault, Reagor, Nkeal Harry, Irv smith jr, donald Parham

Team B gets- Tee Higgins, mims

Best player in deal is Tee Higgins but a good margin.  But 3-4 players with good potential (high ceiling) is a nice haul.  If you have faith in their "growth", I can understand this deal.  I was big on Shenault, Reagor & Harry start of last year so I think it was a good deal. 

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

It's a bit much to say the trade should be overturned. It's just a bunch of junk for a bunch of junk.

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

2 hours ago, Boston said:

Makes sense...funny, between you me and Meno you can see the difference in Henry's value...he really likes him as a #1, I see him as a quality #2 and you don't really like him.

Like Patton said, if everyone is thinking alike someone is not thinking. This just means we are all thinking.

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, Birdie048 said:

Best player in deal is Tee Higgins but a good margin.  But 3-4 players with good potential (high ceiling) is a nice haul.  If you have faith in their "growth", I can understand this deal.  I was big on Shenault, Reagor & Harry start of last year so I think it was a good deal. 

Agreed...players like Shenault and Reagor have very different values from owner to owner...I’m not overly high on either and like Higgins much more but others may think differently...the x-factor in this deal to me is Irv Smith...in a TE premium league he could really turn into an asset...he is only 22 and he does look the part...if he hits this could turn into a sneaky good deal.

3 hours ago, Pwingles said:

12 team ppr te prem

5 players of value, only one who has played two years, and it's likely that 3 of them have a new QB then the one they played with as a rookie. So saying that whatever we think of these players now their values could wildly swing. The kind of trade were in the future our current opinions look foolish.

But as of now I'm with the majority opinion on this one, I'd take Higgins.  Mims is close enough to Shenault or Reagor to cancel each other out, I would rather have Higgins then say Irv/Shenault or Irv/Reagor and I don't put any value on Harry or Parham.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Birdie048 said:

But if Harry and Reagor have good potential/high ceilings, so does Mims.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

I think we’ve seen enough of Harry to know he doesn’t have much of a ceiling. At least, I have. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Pwingles said:

12 team ppr te prem

Harry, Smith, and Parham aren’t even decent WW fodder in an average league,  so T.Higgins and Mims all day every day, until you provide details.

3 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Harry's ceiling is approximately that of one in a crawlspace.

Ya, he’s had a great opportunity and shown bupkis in return.   NE joins Seattle on the “Teams That Should Just Trade Away Their Future 1st Round Picks” list.

1 hour ago, The Future Champs said:

Harry, Smith, and Parham aren’t even decent WW fodder in an average league,  so T.Higgins and Mims all day every day, until you provide details.

Well that's a bit much. He did say it's TE premium. Depending how much premium (TE 2PPR for example) Smith might be worth more than Mims. 

Edited by jtd13
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC SuperFlex:

I gave Zeke, Parker, Higbee (speak of the devil)
I got Corey Davis, Ian Thomas, 1.09, 2.04, 3.01, 3.05

Just happened after the TE discussion but in this one I'm really not a Thomas fan but he is just a throw in for both of us. He probably won't make my roster. I am basically clearing two roster spots and liquidating Zeke here. I like Davis over Parker as well. 

Zeke

• Like 1

Just did this one, FFPC, not SF(I'm learning to indicate that now)

Gave: Dak

Got: 2.11, 2022#2 I'd say has better then average shot at being high.

Cheap? Maybe but I have Mahomes and I've been trying to deal Dak since 2019, this was a new owner of an orphan team and first person in about 2 years to engage in talks for remotely fair price for him.

Also I now created room for either Jalen Hurts, Mims or Mike Williams who were all  projected cuts. So really you can add whichever one of them I keep to the return of the two #2's.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, The Future Champs said:

I disagree with Irv not being a solid add. I cant imagine any dyno league, let alone TE premium leagues that he would be on the WW.

The other two are dart throws in buy low situations. I dont hold out much hope for Harry, but if LA fades Henry and an early TE in the draft, Parham is very interesting. If you're choosing between bench fodder you know and bench fodder with upside, I can see his add being only neutral to positive. Cost next to nothing and easily cut. But if he has a Logan Thomas type season next year he would be a big value.

Anywho, I was the side getting Higgins. Consolidating assets basically. Higgins will be probably my wr 6, my team is deep enough I wanted to have a guy with higher overall value at the moment and less speculative value. I feel like Tee will hold his current value thru at least the first half of next year even if his play stagnates due to the burrow injury. Reagor and Viska may not ever get there. Im fine if they do, I feel like theyre both good, so its entirely likely. But im happy with my decision

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

True. I do like Mims. And I agree Tee/Mims side was better deal (consolidated assets effort) but I can see the value in the move. 
some have faith in JJAW still, so Harry might produce with a more acclimated Passing QB after his early learning curve indoctrination to the NFL.  

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC regular not involved:

Team A gave D Henry
Team B gave Godwin

FFPC Superflex not involved:

Team A gave M Sanders, AJ Brown, 3.11
Team B gave DJ Moore, Edmonds, 1.02, 2.02, 2022 2nd

Henry deal is fair. I assume each team did that based on roster needs.

Other deal, I'd rather have Sanders & AJB as of today

• Like 1
1 hour ago, barackdhouse said:

Team A gave D Henry
Team B gave Godwin

I made this exact deal right before last season started(I got Henry.) I’m happy with my side, but it’s probably pretty even. 

54 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

Then the guy that just got Waller did this...

Gave Z. Moss, AJ Green, Cephus, 1.03, 1.08 & 1.12 for Nuk & Barkley

Yuck. What’s the guy giving away Hopkins and Saquon thinking? 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

Team A gave D Henry
Team B gave Godwin

1st I lean Henry since Godwin has some uncertainty in his situation but fair.

2nd I actually like Moore and picks even though AJB is the most valuable guy. I am much lower on Sanders than most on these boards and 2.02 should be a really nice pick in SF. Carolina is dead set on upgrading at QB which I see as good for Moore and he’s the same age as AJB, I’d rather have Ja’Marr Chase than Sanders, so 2.02 and another 2nd puts me on that side.

Edit: Clarified names. Could also argue 1.02 could be the 2nd best QB or RB1 if someone prefers those to Sanders.

Edited by Buckna
1 minute ago, Buckna said:

1st I lean Henry since Godwin has some uncertainty in his situation but fair.

2nd I actually like Moore and picks even though AJB is the most valuable guy. I am much lower on Sanders than most on these boards and 2.02 should be a really nice pick in SF. Carolina is dead set on upgrading at QB which I see as good for Moore and he’s the same age as AJB, I’d rather have Chase than Sanders, so 2.02 and another 2nd puts me on that side.

You’d rather have Chase Edmonds than Miles Sanders?

9 hours ago, Helaire-ious said:

Then the guy that just got Waller did this...

Gave Z. Moss, AJ Green, Cephus, 1.03, 1.08 & 1.12 for Nuk & Barkley

Not often do you see a Nuk for free (at the very least). This belongs in a "worst completed" thread

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 Team PPR, Superflex

Team A got 1.05

Team B got Jalen Hurts

It will suck for team B is Philly drafts a QB

It’s a gamble, but I like the move for the guy getting Hurts. I would be very surprised if Philly drafted a QB, and the 1.05 could be a small price to pay for Hurts nine months from now. 

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

3 hours ago, Buckna said:

I actually like Moore and picks even though AJB is the most valuable guy. I am much lower on Sanders than most on these boards and 2.02 should be a really nice pick in SF. Carolina is dead set on upgrading at QB which I see as good for Moore and he’s the same age as AJB, I’d rather have Ja’Marr Chase than Sanders, so 2.02 and another 2nd puts me on that side.

Yeah, I am the team on the receiving AJB in this trade. I didn't love giving up the draft capital assets, but kind of wanted to get my guy.

At the end of the day, either side could come out a big winner or loser, biggest swing factors is if Sanders keeps value / gets drafted into committee, or flat out busts, and if Moore closes value gap with AJB, which is very possible given the skillset and potential QB upgrade as you note.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Edgar said:

Not often do you see a Nuk for free (at the very least). This belongs in a "worst completed" thread

Almost as bad as Nuk for David Johnson and a 2nd rounder!

Edited by Buckna
  • Laughing 3
4 hours ago, JoeJoe88 said:

It’s a gamble, but I like the move for the guy getting Hurts. I would be very surprised if Philly drafted a QB, and the 1.05 could be a small price to pay for Hurts nine months from now. 

They're not drafting a QB high at least. Nfl 2nd round picks are gold. And to spend that on a QB that you didn't believe could start for you is not a good strategy. Besides, he looked promising last year.

I like the side with D.J. Moore and the picks, but it's always the picks, isn't it? And I like Sanders a lot, so I'm torn on that trade. I'm not as high on A.J. Brown as others, but still, those are two really good players. I guess it'll work itself out.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Mark Football said:

They're not drafting a QB high at least. Nfl 2nd round picks are gold. And to spend that on a QB that you didn't believe could start for you is not a good strategy. Besides, he looked promising last year.

I would guess they will give him this year to see what he can do. If he flames out, draft a new guy next year as they’ll have an extra 2nd or possibly 1st to trade up with if they need to.

• Thanks 1

10 man PPR

Gave: (and it broke my damn heart) Nick Chubb + 2022 2nd rounder

Got: 2021 1.03 + Joshua Jacobs + 2022 1st (will be late, if not 1.10)

He's a serious serious contender, I'm middle of the road trying to get better. 

Edited by Soulfly3
  • Sad 1

Tough to deal Chubb for you, but you came out ahead with the first this year. That's actually sort of a rout.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Soulfly3 said:

10 man PPR

You win by a lot

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Soulfly3 said:

10 man PPR

Massive rape job.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Tough to deal Chubb for you

killed me, really... and i think the overpay was because i wasnt even listening to ppl for offers. all i told everyone was "you'll have to blow me away"

and ya, i probably won it... but this is more than just a trade for me... we're talking my fave player on my fave team, that i basically dreamed the browns to draft.

Edited by Soulfly3
5 minutes ago, Soulfly3 said:

killed me, really... and i think the overpay was because i wasnt even listening to ppl for offers. all i told everyone was "you'll have to blow me away"

and ya, i probably won it... but this is more than just a trade for me... we're talking my fave player on my fave team, that i basically dreamed the browns to draft.

Other guy overpaid.

Probably not the best time to trade Zeke, but I've been wanting to move him for a while in a PPR dynasty league. Thoughts?

Gave: Zeke and JuJu

Got: Akers 

I was very deep at WR (Godwin, McLaurin, Evans, Diontae Johnson, Pittman, Crowder, Campbell) and felt I could afford to give up a WR to get a RB I like better. Did I sell too cheap or fair value? 

Just now, ffmail4me said:

Probably not the best time to trade Zeke, but I've been wanting to move him for a while in a PPR dynasty league. Thoughts?

Gave: Zeke and JuJu

Got: Akers 

I was very deep at WR (Godwin, McLaurin, Evans, Diontae Johnson, Pittman, Crowder, Campbell) and felt I could afford to give up a WR to get a RB I like better. Did I sell too cheap or fair value? 

Wow, you overpaid  by a lot IMO

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Soulfly3 said:

10 man PPR

This must be some local Cleveland league.

• Like 2
Just now, Helaire-ious said:

Wow, you overpaid  by a lot IMO

Well it seems like a lot of people in my leagues (not just this one) want nothing to do with Zeke. I had tried moving him for months and months would no bites....

Just now, ffmail4me said:

Well it seems like a lot of people in my leagues (not just this one) want nothing to do with Zeke. I had tried moving him for months and months would no bites....

& in my PPR where I have been trying to get him, his owner thinks he is still a rookie stud lol

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****