Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • menobrown

    1849

  • One More Rep

    1306

  • barackdhouse

    1156

  • FreeBaGeL

    1039

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

This one was from a few days ago and I'm not involved but the two trading partners have posted in this thread from time to time, figured I'd give them a few days to see if they posted but it's a big one so I will.

FFPC-standard

Team A gave: Barkley, 2.1, 2022#3

Team B gave: 1.3, Lamar Jackson, 3.3, 2022#3.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, frae said:

12 team SF PPR

Gave Chase Claypool and Darnell Mooney

Got Amari Cooper

I like Claypool as a Steeler fan but this feels like a solid return to me for two guys I got in round 3 and 4 of the rookie draft last year.

I just offered Cooper for Claypool and 2.4 in one of my leagues and was immediately rejected no comment no counter. I think that's a hell of a return for Cooper. I can't get jack squat for him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ffmail4me said:

I just offered Cooper for Claypool and 2.4 in one of my leagues and was immediately rejected no comment no counter. I think that's a hell of a return for Cooper. I can't get jack squat for him. 

Agreed. I would take Claypool and Mooney in a heartbeat, particularly if Chicago upgrades at QB. I think Mooney has talent. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, IHEARTFF said:

Barkley

Feel the same. I actually was taking a nap when the team posted Barkley was OTC  and by time I woke up he was gone. Bad timing for me to take a nap because while I can't say for sure how the team would have valued my players/picks but my guess is I'd have put a much better package together for him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DropKick said:

Where do you see Lawrence going in rookie drafts in those formats?

1.01 in probably 99% of leagues. The 1% of leagues would be people that already have QB dialed in and didn't figure out how to move back or didn't understand they should have taken Lawrence regardless if they couldn't move out of it.

Edited by barackdhouse
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, menobrown said:

This one was from a few days ago and I'm not involved but the two trading partners have posted in this thread from time to time, figured I'd give them a few days to see if they posted but it's a big one so I will.

FFPC-standard

Team A gave: Barkley, 2.1, 2022#3

Team B gave: 1.3, Lamar Jackson, 3.3, 2022#3.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I disagree with this too. As it was, Chubb was still 10th in RB PPR scoring and that's with missing 4.5 games. Had he played those games at an average level for the year, he likely would have been top 5.

Hunt doesn't cap Chubbs output. Hunt just has unusually high #2 back production. 

Hunt caps Chubbs ceiling but that doesn't mean that Chubb isn't still going to be a top 10-ish RB.  Chubb can be good for FF and still have his ceiling capped.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, menobrown said:

This one was from a few days ago and I'm not involved but the two trading partners have posted in this thread from time to time, figured I'd give them a few days to see if they posted but it's a big one so I will.

FFPC-standard

Team A gave: Barkley, 2.1, 2022#3

Team B gave: 1.3, Lamar Jackson, 3.3, 2022#3.

 

Saquon, pretty easily. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I disagree with this too. As it was, Chubb was still 10th in RB PPR scoring and that's with missing 4.5 games. Had he played those games at an average level for the year, he likely would have been top 5.

Hunt doesn't cap Chubbs output. Hunt just has unusually high #2 back production. 

Hunt gets a lot of GL / RZ work. He also sponges up a ton of receptions. 

disagree if you’d like - it’s fairly obvious that Hunt caps his value. Just because Chubb is valuable doesn’t counter tjat - Chubb could have RB1 “it’s not even close” upside if he weren’t in a timeshare with another above average RB. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoeJoe88 said:

I think he caps it...a bit. As in, I’m not sure I ever see Chubb hitting top 3 as long as Kareem is there, when I believe he has RB1 overall potential easily. I think Chubb might be the most talented back in the entire league. But Kareem is pretty darn good in his own right, and takes just enough away from Chubb with targets and red zone opportunities I think it does cap what could be absolutely monstrous seasons for Chubb. 

Bingo. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Consolidating is going slowly

FFPC 

I gave up: Reagor and Tyler Johnson

I got: Michael Gallup

Leaves me with 2 WR1's and 4 WR2's which I don't need at all in FFPC format, but hey it's at least 1 roster spot. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2021 at 9:23 AM, barackdhouse said:

FFPC SuperFlex:

I gave Zeke, Parker, Higbee (speak of the devil)
I got Corey Davis, Ian Thomas, 1.09, 2.04, 3.01, 3.05

Just happened after the TE discussion but in this one I'm really not a Thomas fan but he is just a throw in for both of us. He probably won't make my roster. I am basically clearing two roster spots and liquidating Zeke here. I like Davis over Parker as well. 

 

And then today:

I gave 1.09, 2.04, Crowder, Big Ben
I got CEH, 2.06

I gotta be honest this one feels good. I know a lot of people don't like CEH but I'm not one of them.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2021 at 4:00 PM, menobrown said:

I'm sideways, you gave up Chubb did not get him. I was trying to be nice and say you lost value but will enjoy rooting for your team more but none of that applies, quite the opposite.

I do not agree Chubb over Jacobs and 1.3  made that team better equipped to win it next year.

Gotta agree, pretty steep price for a 3PPG difference in my leagues, less than 2PPG in 2019. It could work out for him as Chubb is a very good RB, but 1.03 and future 1st could turn into good players or be traded for a very good player(s) that gives you much more than 3PPG at another starting spot.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

On the whole Jacobs v Chubb thing - one note. A lot has been said about Chubb but not as much about Jacobs. I have to think that last year is at least a little bit of a low water mark for him. I don't know how much I would expect the Raiders offense to step forward but Jacobs is still so young that I have to think that this debated difference in production between Jacobs and Chubb is negligible and could be considered equal if regression to the mean is applied. Does Chubb have a higher ceiling than last year? I don't really think so for 2021 but I think Jacobs has room to grow on the other hand. Add in the rest of the deal and it was a slam dunk. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

And then today:

I gave 1.09, 2.04, Crowder, Big Ben
I got CEH, 2.06

I gotta be honest this one feels good. I know a lot of people don't like CEH but I'm not one of them.

I think dropping from the 2.04 to the 2.06 really puts this in the other guys favor.........😀

In all seriousness, probably a good price to pay for CEH

  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ghostguy123 said:

I think dropping from the 2.04 to the 2.06 really puts this in the other guys favor.........😀

In all seriousness, probably a good price to pay for CEH

Clyde as cheap as she gets 

Edited by Edgar
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

FFPC Regular

I gave 3.06
I got Mooney

He offered me this or my Everett for Mooney but I think I have to see what Everett can do to beat that price. I think I like Higbee in LA right now more than Everett on team X in FA but I'd like to see it play out. And this team of mine is buying players like Mooney so I think I can roster Everett for now. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC Regular

I gave 3.06
I got Mooney

He offered me this or my Everett for Mooney but I think I have to see what Everett can do to beat that price. I think I like Higbee in LA right now more than Everett on team X in FA but I'd like to see it play out. And this team of mine is buying players like Mooney so I think I can roster Everett for now. 

Yeah I’d make that move easily. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC Regular

I gave 3.06
I got Mooney

He offered me this or my Everett for Mooney but I think I have to see what Everett can do to beat that price. I think I like Higbee in LA right now more than Everett on team X in FA but I'd like to see it play out. And this team of mine is buying players like Mooney so I think I can roster Everett for now. 

Nice move for you. I sold Mooney for Gallup not long ago, but I also have ARob on the same team

Link to post
Share on other sites

FFPC standard:

Gave: JuJu, 2.11, projected late 2022#2

Got: 1.6

Depending on where he signs I might have regrets but as much as I like JuJu I'm just not sure he's not more Jarvis Landryesque. I'm just wanting to take a shot at higher upside which I know might come across as odd since JuJu's only 25 and has a monster year on his resume but that is starting to seem like the aberration.

Also of course freed up a spot.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just moved Engram & Golladay for Hunt in PPR. I could use the Rb depth & I had been shopping both Golladay & Engram for months with no real worthwhile offers. I am a contender as of this year & Engram and Golladay didn't help me last year. I can plug Hunt in at flex. Plus, I free up a roster spot before cut downs

Edited by Helaire-ious
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

Just moved Engram & Golladay for Hunt in PPR. I could use the Rb depth & I had been shopping both Golladay & Engram for months with no real worthwhile offers. I am a contender as of this year & Engram and Golladay didn't help me last year. I can plug Hunt in at flex. Plus, I free up a roster spot before cut downs

It seems lopsided in the other guys favor. You should have gotten more out of this. Even Golliday for Hunt is lopsided as I would have asked for Hunt and a second rounder for Golliday. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Engram probably has little to no trade value, so that's moving Golladay for Hunt IMO. I could see either side depending on positional need. But Golladay should have a little more value IMO 

Edited by ffmail4me
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

Just moved Engram & Golladay for Hunt in PPR. I could use the Rb depth & I had been shopping both Golladay & Engram for months with no real worthwhile offers. I am a contender as of this year & Engram and Golladay didn't help me last year. I can plug Hunt in at flex. Plus, I free up a roster spot before cut downs

Ugh, I don’t like that one for you, personally. While it’s true last year was essentially a wasted year for Golladay, he’s one year removed from being like the WR8 overall, and he just turned 27. He’s likely about to get a pretty decent contract from somebody in FA too. It’s not horrible, but Golladay>Hunt to me, much less adding another somewhat decent player. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Ugh, I don’t like that one for you, personally. While it’s true last year was essentially a wasted year for Golladay, he’s one year removed from being like the WR8 overall, and he just turned 27. He’s likely about to get a pretty decent contract from somebody in FA too. It’s not horrible, but Golladay>Hunt to me, much less adding another somewhat decent player. 

At this point, I view Engram as hot garbage. Happy to be rid of him to be honest. I'm also not a Goff fan.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

I'm also not a Goff fan.

Me either, but he was able to support multiple fantasy relevant wr’s with the Rams. And if Golladay remains(which I don’t believe he will), he’s going to get bombarded with targets. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

24 team PPR (TE sort of premium 1.25 per) 2 copies of each player QRRWWFFFTKD (11 starters but no more than 3 TEs)

Team A gave 1.22, Tonyan
Team B gave 1.10, Funchess

Robbery IMO. For one thing I hold 1.14 and would have paid the other version of Tonyan that I hold to move up. I suppose I would have tried hard to get something more than Funchess if it were my 1.14 +Tonyan but dang. Oh well, tip of my cap to Team A.

I gave Hines
I got 2.10

Also robbery but it appeared in my box. This is the only squad I have anymore that isn't an official FFPC team. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I'll be the contrarian. I'd take Hunt over Golladay and Engram has always been a JAG to me.

I'd also take Hunt over Golladay, at least based on what I know now.

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

FFPC SF

I gave Zeke, Julio
I got 1.05, Shenault

In every instance of a borderline orphan that I purchased this offseason, I looked at it, assessed it, and decided that I could turn it into a contender and compete in year 1, and then purchased it. Other orphans I bought were powerhouses already and I have zero doubt about competing in year 1. This orphan is one I have had 2nd thoughts about, however, and have decided to tear it down. The more I've stacked this one up against my other teams, it just isn't going to get there this year. It was $29 ($250 level) and I think it's future is much brighter after making these trades. This goes against my normal grain but I think I outkicked my coverage on this one in terms of competing in year 1. That said there is a world where this 1.05 outperforms Zeke in 2021 and Viska vs Julio, so it doesn't even necessarily hurt my 2021 production. And ring the bell for one more roster spot cleared. Which means I get to roster Antonio Brown without feeling weird about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC SF

I gave Zeke, Julio
I got 1.05, Shenault

In every instance of a borderline orphan that I purchased this offseason, I looked at it, assessed it, and decided that I could turn it into a contender and compete in year 1, and then purchased it. Other orphans I bought were powerhouses already and I have zero doubt about competing in year 1. This orphan is one I have had 2nd thoughts about, however, and have decided to tear it down. The more I've stacked this one up against my other teams, it just isn't going to get there this year. It was $29 ($250 level) and I think it's future is much brighter after making these trades. This goes against my normal grain but I think I outkicked my coverage on this one in terms of competing in year 1. That said there is a world where this 1.05 outperforms Zeke in 2021 and Viska vs Julio, so it doesn't even necessarily hurt my 2021 production. And ring the bell for one more roster spot cleared. Which means I get to roster Antonio Brown without feeling weird about it.

No one wanted to give more than a Shenault type WR?

Link to post
Share on other sites

FFPC standard

Gave: Jalen Hurts

Got: 2022#2, projected late

Hurts is my QB3 in a one start QB league but I had some hesitation on this deal because the team I'm sending Hurts to is what I view as one of my main contenders and his weakness was QB and I'm a  bit of a believer in the fantasy value of Hurts so long as he maintains the job. But even after shedding some roster room I still had Hurts on the outside looking at making my team and I only had one buyer.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Helaire-ious said:

No one wanted to give more than a Shenault type WR?

This was by far and away the best deal for Zeke I could find. And I actually did shop him for a while and got a number of offers over the last few weeks. But including Julio is really the clincher probably to tie it together. Shenault has a lot of big fans. I'm not sold on him yet but among my very favorite FF plays is to acquire 2nd year WRs. If Lawrence is the real deal, and with a healthy Chark and Robinson, I think there is a ton of upside in that offense. Or at least a bit. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC SF

I gave Zeke, Julio
I got 1.05, Shenault

In every instance of a borderline orphan that I purchased this offseason, I looked at it, assessed it, and decided that I could turn it into a contender and compete in year 1, and then purchased it. Other orphans I bought were powerhouses already and I have zero doubt about competing in year 1. This orphan is one I have had 2nd thoughts about, however, and have decided to tear it down. The more I've stacked this one up against my other teams, it just isn't going to get there this year. It was $29 ($250 level) and I think it's future is much brighter after making these trades. This goes against my normal grain but I think I outkicked my coverage on this one in terms of competing in year 1. That said there is a world where this 1.05 outperforms Zeke in 2021 and Viska vs Julio, so it doesn't even necessarily hurt my 2021 production. And ring the bell for one more roster spot cleared. Which means I get to roster Antonio Brown without feeling weird about it.

I like the deal for were your team is at for sure but to the bolded I would say I agree with the 1.5 over Zeke but I'd have phrased it more as I can see a world were AB outscores Julio then Viska. If AB's court case does not come back to bite him, I think it could be argued he has as much left as Julio to offer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, menobrown said:

I like the deal for were your team is at for sure but to the bolded I would say I agree with the 1.5 over Zeke but I'd have phrased it more as I can see a world were AB outscores Julio then Viska. If AB's court case does not come back to bite him, I think it could be argued he has as much left as Julio to offer.

Yeah I thought about that after I posted it. Viska is an upside play that I believe in a little bit but the idea wouldn't be to replace Julio's production with him as a motivating factor for this trade. But yes ABrown could accomplish that as well. Also to the extent that I am thinking about replacing Julio's production I'm thinking about current day Julio not prime Julio. Although honestly when he is healthy I don't know if there is a difference. Love the guy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Me either, but he was able to support multiple fantasy relevant wr’s with the Rams. 

Most of Goff’s success looked scheme related to me and Woods and Kupp are more slot/possession type WRs while Golloday is a downfield guy. I can’t see going from Stafford to Goff as a positive for Golloday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr. Octopus said:

Most of Goff’s success looked scheme related to me and Woods and Kupp are more slot/possession type WRs while Golloday is a downfield guy. I can’t see going from Stafford to Goff as a positive for Golloday.

Cooks had the best season of his career in 2018 with Goff, and he’s certainly no possession receiver. 80/1204 with an average of 15.1 per reception. You can credit the scheme, sure, but Goff did still have over 4500 yards passing that season. And the next as well if I remember correctly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Cooks had the best season of his career in 2018 with Goff, and he’s certainly no possession receiver. 80/1204 with an average of 15.1 per reception. You can credit the scheme, sure, but Goff did still have over 4500 yards passing that season. And the next as well if I remember correctly. 

Cooks took a lot of shorter type passes for long gains - but yes you are right he's more of a downfield guy.

I've watched a lot of Rams games and while I would not say Goff was terrible - he does benefit from that system. It's obvious. Maybe I'm exaggerating the effect Goff would have on Golloday, but I can't see any way where it's an upgrade. There's no way it should be spun as a positive.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2021 at 2:38 PM, Soulfly3 said:

hunt is only locked up for this season, if im not mistaken. not a lock he stays

You are mistaken.

Quote

The Cleveland Browns and Kareem Hunt reached an agreement Tuesday on a two-year, $13.25 million contract extension, tying the running back to his hometown NFL team for the next three seasons.

This was during this past season so he's still signed through the 2022 season. So that's at least 2021 and 2022 that Chubb will be dealing with Hunt unless they let Chubb walk after this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2021 at 2:24 PM, Soulfly3 said:

10 man PPR

Gave: (and it broke my damn heart) Nick Chubb + 2022 2nd rounder

Got: 2021 1.03 + Joshua Jacobs + 2022 1st (will be late, if not 1.10)

He's a serious serious contender, I'm middle of the road trying to get better. 

I like Chubb and he is better than Jacobs but not even close to the 1.3 better.  Plus the 1st in 22 is significantly better than a 2nd.  You had no choice but to accept this.  The other owner made a terrible valuation here.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2021 at 2:41 PM, ffmail4me said:

Probably not the best time to trade Zeke, but I've been wanting to move him for a while in a PPR dynasty league. Thoughts?

Gave: Zeke and JuJu

Got: Akers 

I was very deep at WR (Godwin, McLaurin, Evans, Diontae Johnson, Pittman, Crowder, Campbell) and felt I could afford to give up a WR to get a RB I like better. Did I sell too cheap or fair value? 

You gave up way to much for Akers here.  I would think you could have got much better value for Zeke elsewhere and Juju could rebuild his stock in the coming months.  You better hope McVay sticks with Akers completely for this to be close to worth it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2021 at 11:08 AM, Andy Dufresne said:

I disagree with this too. As it was, Chubb was still 10th in RB PPR scoring and that's with missing 4.5 games. Had he played those games at an average level for the year, he likely would have been top 5.

Hunt doesn't cap Chubbs output. Hunt just has unusually high #2 back production. 

I do like Chubb but calling him the best RB in football is a bit much.  It is obvious that league just goes nuts about players on the Brownies.  Everyone in any other league knows that was a bad trade even if Chubb is better than Jacobs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

This type of comment can only come from a Brownies fan.  I get it though if you want to watch players on your fav team but he definitely is not the best RB in the NFL or in fantasy.

Who is better?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...