What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (15 Viewers)

rebuild, 10 team 2qb, I sent an offer of my 2.05 for his fant, was expecting if interest to get a counter of my 2.02 or 2.03.... but no, the counter he sent was

give: tonyan

I get: fant

had to google to make sure nothing happened to fant, then accepted.
Some people can't help recency bias and Big Bob looked good this year but I think you made out really well here.

rebuild, 10 team 2qb, I sent an offer of my 2.05 for his fant, was expecting if interest to get a counter of my 2.02 or 2.03.... but no, the counter he sent was

give: tonyan

I get: fant

had to google to make sure nothing happened to fant, then accepted.
Good move. 

FFPC regular

I gave Butker
I got 4.02

I know it is small potatoes and all, but I woke up to it and I'm not going to say no.
And then I missed getting Edwards in the next one by maybe 30 seconds. I sent this 4.02 but this got accepted first, after message post that he would take a 4th.

Team A gave Edwards

Team B gave 4.05

I must be the odd guy out here, b/c I like the kicker position in FF.  It takes almost no time to manage, and it occasionally yields some quality entertainment.   
I do have a no K league and it's fine but I prefer having a K as well. For me it adds to decision/strategy and more possible things to pull for when watching a game and I'm always in favor of more of those things. 

Just had 2 trades in a 12 team, .5 PPR, 1 QB:  Not involved in either and all 4 different teams.

Chris Godwin

for

1.4 and 2022 1st (projected back half but probably close to the middle)

JK Dobbins

for

Tee Higgins, Seahawks D (to a Hawk fan), and 2022 3rd (probably middle as well)

Would definitely take two firsts for Godwin. 

I really like Higgins but I think I'd have to go with Dobbins, even though I don't trust the Ravens running game. The rest of that trade is just flotsam. 

Would definitely take two firsts for Godwin. 

I really like Higgins but I think I'd have to go with Dobbins, even though I don't trust the Ravens running game. The rest of that trade is just flotsam. 
I totally agree.  I would have jumped on that for Godwin.  The other one I think is preference.  I like Higgins alot and Dobbins but Lamar caps Dobbins ceiling a bit.

Re kickers, I too enjoy having them because of the entertainment value. In one league we combined the kicker and D/SpT. That is interesting and fun as well.

FFPC not involved

Team A gives 1.06, 2022 2nd
Team B gives 1.09, 2.04, 2.11

Love the possible tier jump from 9 to 6. I'm trying hard to get deals like this done but not a ton of luck yet. 

12 team, 1 QB, .5 PPR:

Gave: Lamb, 4.4, and 22 1st (projected very late)

Got: Reagor, 1.5, 1.9, and 5.11
I doubt Lamb puts the other guy over the top to win it all so I would hesitate to buy him at that price, but the future 1st probably swings it too far in that side's favor. You say it is projected late because it is yours, no? If the other guy thought for a second that it wouldn't be late it would be a slam the keyboard accept. The only real hesitancy is that 1.05 might buy a RB, and that is often a need. I don't think it is enough for Lamb and a 1st though.

I doubt Lamb puts the other guy over the top to win it all so I would hesitate to buy him at that price, but the future 1st probably swings it too far in that side's favor. You say it is projected late because it is yours, no? If the other guy thought for a second that it wouldn't be late it would be a slam the keyboard accept. The only real hesitancy is that 1.05 might buy a RB, and that is often a need. I don't think it is enough for Lamb and a 1st though.
My roster is:

QB - Dak, Wentz, Big Ben, Darnold

RB - Barkley, Kamara, Mixon, Montgomery, Gio, Snell, Edwards

WR - Hill, Adams, Lamb, Shepard, Cephus, Perriman

TE - Kelce, Kittle

That is why I say it will be late.  I don't pick until the middle of the 3rd so really trying to get in to the 1st round but didn't want to undersell Lamb.

Last edited by a moderator:
FFPC not involved

Love the possible tier jump from 9 to 6. I'm trying hard to get deals like this done but not a ton of luck yet. 
I'd pay that to jump from 9 to 6. I got it as a big 7 right now(I'm thinking that's the the consensus in FFPC standard?) but I'm big on saying I doubt that holds.  But it's hard to envision that number growing to 9 and at  6 I have some insurance built in as I can afford to lose a player from the tier. I put value of that future 2022 2nd at least on par with 2.11 so really just paying 2.4 and I'd do that for 6 for sure.  I'd have to think a little harder about doing it for 7 were I'd lose my insurance but for sure I'd do it for 6.

12 team, 1 QB, .5 PPR:

Gave: Lamb, 4.4, and 22 1st (projected very late)

Got: Reagor, 1.5, 1.9, and 5.11
I am a charter member of the Lamb bandwagon. I take that side easily.

FFPC not involved

I like this. I'm trying to get from 12 into the top 7. This gives me an idea of the price - which I'd pay in this example.

I am a charter member of the Lamb bandwagon. I take that side easily.

I like this. I'm trying to get from 12 into the top 7. This gives me an idea of the price - which I'd pay in this example.
Definitely worth the price to get to 7.  What do you think of the alteration on the Lamb deal?  I like him a lot too just really wanted to get in the 1st this year and I'm not sure Lamb was a starter on my team.

Definitely worth the price to get to 7.  What do you think of the alteration on the Lamb deal?  I like him a lot too just really wanted to get in the 1st this year and I'm not sure Lamb was a starter on my team.
The alteration of the Lamb deal means you get an extra first. Dunno why the other guy would do that but alright 

10 team, ppr, in a total rebuild, but still couldn't pass up this offer.

Gave 2.03

Got: golladay

Helps that I still have picks 1.06, and 2.01, 2.02, 2.05, 2.06, 2.07, 2.08 this year

FFPC not involved:

Team A gives 1.02

Team G gives 1.05, 2022 1st and 2nd

ETA no idea why I typed G instead of B

10 team, ppr, in a total rebuild, but still couldn't pass up this offer.

Gave 2.03

Got: golladay

Helps that I still have picks 1.06, and 2.01, 2.02, 2.05, 2.06, 2.07, 2.08 this year
You have to jump on that really.  Would be nice to know where Kenny G was going for sure 1st but with all of those picks (especially in the 2nd), I would have done this.

That is a ton to jump up 3 spots.  I guess if you are a true believer in one of those RBs past Harris but not a price I would pay.
I probably wouldn't pay it either but I don't know that this isn't a move for Chase. Or Harris himself if you thought the 1.01 was going to go WR. If I was targeting RB I'd try harder to pay a lot less to move just to 1.03 or 1.04 than all the way to 1.02 but not everyone is selling I am sure.

12 team PPR. Start 1qb, 1-3 RB, 1-3WR (total of 4), 1 TE. 20 bench spots.

All trades are same league settings, but couple different leagues involved.

Dak, 3.12

for

2022 1st, 2022 2nd

Goedert

for 

Cox, 2022 1st

for

2022 1st, 2022 2nd

2.04, 2022 2nd

for

2022 1st

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave 2022 3rd, 4.03
I got Mooney, Hamler

Same league different partner:

I gave 2022 2nd, 3.04
I got H Henry, 2022 4th

Aww #### I just realized I read it wrong. My offer got snubbed by like 10 seconds. That is twice in two days!! So this deal wasn't mine it was exactly these pieces but 3.05 instead of 3.04 and now I don't get to say how I thought Henry fit into my team build here but not in the other league where I moved him. Dang it!

ETA Actually I see that my partner in the 2nd one did in fact accept the trade offer I sent but apparently a different partner had hit his button with that guy first. 

FFPC not involved:

Team A gives 1.02

Team G gives 1.05, 2022 1st and 2nd
Very nice deal for Team A...that is a serious haul to only move down three spots...team G must absolutely love two players in this draft (and love is probably understating it looking at this deal)...if they are gonna target one player with that type of offer I would rather attempt to trade for a youngster that already has a track record so this deal is a little safer.

Very nice deal for Team G...that is a serious haul to only move down three spots...team A must absolutely love two players in this draft (and love is probably understating it looking at this deal)...if they are gonna target one player with that type of offer I would rather attempt to trade for a youngster that already has a track record so this deal is a little safer.
I agree with your reasoning, except team A is the one that got the extra picks and G spent all that to move up. So I think you meant you like the deal for A. Side note I have no idea how or why I typed G instead of B.

I agree with your reasoning, except team A is the one that got the extra picks and G spent all that to move up. So I think you meant you like the deal for A. Side note I have no idea how or why I typed G instead of B.
You are correct, I just edited it...funny, I was wondering about the Team G thing.

There is a team in one my FFPC leagues that I didn't quite notice existed in this state. I just bought into that league myself recently. It is one of the worst FFPC teams I have ever seen and they just did this:

Team A gives Mack
Team B gives Crowder, 3.11

I haven't said which side of this the team falls on so I'll wait for maybe a couple responses, but leaving out the trade pieces his players are: Lock, J Wilson, Edmonds, Lindsay, Bell, DJ, Mostert, Hunt, Carson, Julio, A Brown, Tonyan, K and D. They only have two 2022 5ths and one 6th. Not counting the 3.11 going in the direction it did, they have two current 4ths for 2021 draft capital. Ugh IDK. 

FFPC SF BB (Pro v Joe), not involved

Team A gets:

Slayton, Darius
2021 Pick 1.05

Team B gets:

Gordon, Melvin
2021 Pick 1.08

Pretty close (ProvPro), would likely depend on roster but id b leaning 1.5 side

Users who are viewing this thread