What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (14 Viewers)

FFPC SF BB (Pro v Joe), not involved

Team A gets:

Slayton, Darius
2021 Pick 1.05

Team B gets:

Gordon, Melvin
2021 Pick 1.08

Pretty close (ProvPro), would likely depend on roster but id b leaning 1.5 side
Slayton might be a complete non-factor if the Giants do what many think they will and draft somebody like Waddle. Gordon might miss a few games and his contract is up.

Give me the 1.05 for posterity's sake.

FFPC not involved

Team A Gets:

Evans, Mike 
2021 Pick 5.03

Team B Gets:
Thomas, Logan
Snell, Benny
Ruggs, Henry
Team Defense, WAS 
2021 Pick 2.10

Team B took over orphan and been very aggressive in making deals and I give him an "A" for effort so far but I don't like Ruggs or this deal. He told me he was interested in trading future picks for one of my RBs but never mentioned Evans. (fwiw, he had acquired him previously in a deal for Julio & Swift). 

Last edited by a moderator:
FFPC not involved

Team A Gets:

Evans, Mike 
2021 Pick 5.03

Team B Gets:
Thomas, Logan
Snell, Benny
Ruggs, Henry
Team Defense, WAS 
2021 Pick 2.10

Team B took over orphan and been very aggressive in making deals and I give him an "A" for effort so far but I don't like Ruggs or this deal. He told me he was interested in trading future picks for one of my RBs but never mentioned Evans. (fwiw, he had acquired him previously in a deal for Julio & Swift). 
That is a pupu platter trade.  I hate those as it's usually a bunch of nothing....as is the case here as well.  Give me Evans easily

Team A gets:

Slayton, Darius
2021 Pick 1.05

Team B gets:

Gordon, Melvin
2021 Pick 1.08

When I first read this I thought it was two different trades (Slayton for the 1.05 & Gordon for the 1.08)......my first thought was I was looking in the worse trade offer thread......then I realized what was really happening...hahaa  Fairly even and roster matters as does whether you think the tier ends around 6 or 8 in the draft.  

I sort of want to know the Julio/Swift for Evans deal. Tell me there was more than that.

I sort of want to know the Julio/Swift for Evans deal. Tell me there was more than that.
There was, I didn't mean to mislead, it wasn't terrible, I just remembered Evans was the primary piece and not the direction I would take in a rebuild.  

He got:  

Bell, Le'Veon 
Evans, Mike 
Johnson, David
Prescott, Dak
Hunt, Kareem 
2022 2nd Round

Oh, okay. I don't know which side I like. I think I like the Julio/Swift side, depending on what his team needed. If Dak is a huge piece of the puzzle, then his return is not too far off.

12 team PPR. Start 1qb, 1-3 RB, 1-3WR (total of 4), 1 TE. 20 bench spots.

All trades are same league settings, but couple different leagues involved.

Dak, 3.12

for

2022 1st, 2022 2nd

Goedert

for 

Cox, 2022 1st

for

2022 1st, 2022 2nd

2.04, 2022 2nd

for

2022 1st
Another one, this one a Blockbuster:

Godwin, A. Robinson, 1.01, 2022 1st, 2022 2nd

for

Chubb, T. Hill, 1.06

Oh, okay. I don't know which side I like. I think I like the Julio/Swift side, depending on what his team needed. If Dak is a huge piece of the puzzle, then his return is not too far off.
Well he already had Lamar Jackson & M Ryan so he wasn't qb needy at all. I would have been looking for picks but the guy he traded with won the lg last yr and didn't have any picks.

There was, I didn't mean to mislead, it wasn't terrible, I just remembered Evans was the primary piece and not the direction I would take in a rebuild.  

He got:  

Bell, Le'Veon 
Evans, Mike 
Johnson, David
Prescott, Dak
Hunt, Kareem 
2022 2nd Round

But isn't this an FFPC league which has roster spots at a premium?  Seems like those two trades really clogged the roster with not much of anything.  Seems like a bad move in both cases.

But isn't this an FFPC league which has roster spots at a premium?  Seems like those two trades really clogged the roster with not much of anything.  Seems like a bad move in both cases.
Yea, FFPC and he is up to 27 players on his roster which is not the way to go imho but ive been wrong before.

Oh yeah. I completely overlooked that. The consolidation is the key.

for

Chubb, T. Hill, 1.06
Wow, that is a huge deal. Current roster would matter but my man love for Najee is growing with my annual onset of rookie fever is in full bloom; that and im not a big Hill guy so im taking the 1.1, but value is probably on the other side. Pretty close imho.

Team A gets:

Slayton, Darius
2021 Pick 1.05

Team B gets:

Gordon, Melvin
2021 Pick 1.08

Give me 1.05 and Slayton. Not terribly close. I am still on board for hoping the Giants draft a top WR. I think that should only help Slayton. But this is all about 1.05 over 1.08.

FFPC not involved

Team A Gets:

Evans, Mike 
2021 Pick 5.03

Team B Gets:
Thomas, Logan
Snell, Benny
Ruggs, Henry
Team Defense, WAS 
2021 Pick 2.10
That's gross.

I took over a crappy orphan and am trying to move Evans and got a really bad offer just like this one today and dude got sour when I rejected. But I was going to put it in the worst offers thread and then saw this. Ruggs may not be so terrible and Evans is trending down (I guess) but dang.

for

Chubb, T. Hill, 1.06
This makes my head spin. Haha. Ok I'm trying to figure this out and I think I have to go with the picks side. If that side needs a RB that bad I think I would much rather take one at 1.01 than move for Chubb.

If the bigger motivating factor is to get a difference maker in Hill, then I'm not sure how much I love him more than Godwin *or* Robinson individually. I do like Hill a bit more than each of those guys, but again not sure the gap justifies the cost. I guess I'll say it isn't terrible but if I were a Hill owner that had to have him "pried away from me", this would probably do it. Chase at 1.01 isn't out of the question as a grand slam either BTW.

I think any deal with a centerpiece of Ruggs and Logan Thomas is highly questionable at this point. Ruggs needs a QB that's going to push the ball downfield a lot. Carr is not that guy. Carr would rather let him stretch the field and throw to Waller underneath. And why not? Raiders had a good offense this year, it's their defense that failed them. 

This makes my head spin. Haha. Ok I'm trying to figure this out and I think I have to go with the picks side. If that side needs a RB that bad I think I would much rather take one at 1.01 than move for Chubb.

If the bigger motivating factor is to get a difference maker in Hill, then I'm not sure how much I love him more than Godwin *or* Robinson individually. I do like Hill a bit more than each of those guys, but again not sure the gap justifies the cost. I guess I'll say it isn't terrible but if I were a Hill owner that had to have him "pried away from me", this would probably do it. Chase at 1.01 isn't out of the question as a grand slam either BTW.
I thought it was pretty definitively in Team A's favor in a vacuum, too. The picks did it. 1.01 plus 2022 1st and 2nd? And Godwin and Robinson? Sign me up.

I see one source shows it equal another shows it quite heavier in the picks side. I think they're both overvaluing Chubb and undervaluing the future 1st. But whatever.
Yeah, I was with you in agreement and then ran it. I also agree that Chubb is overvalued and that the future first is undervalued a  touch. I'm sure RotoUnderworld's calc would make it heavy towards the Godwin side, too, because of the picks. So I guess one is left with their own personal thoughts -- at least for me == that the picks and the 1.01 sort of cement the deal, anyway.

I am not involved.  It was a recent startup so all teams pretty equal.  T. Hill, Chubb helps the one team compete now.  the picks side plus Godwin, Robinson makes that team WR heavy and still in contention.

FFPC not involved:

Team A gives 1.02

Team G gives 1.05, 2022 1st and 2nd

ETA no idea why I typed G instead of B
I'd lean the 1.5 side but absolutely see this closer right now then most opinions.

I think of stuff like last year were I gave 3/8 for 1.1 after the NFL draft. Was that trade a mistake on my part? Hell yes but that's not the point. The point is I paid it, and the guy with 1.1 actually turned me down before two days later changing his mind and I'd argue I paid more to move up less. So again when I think about the trade in that context I sure don't think it's that bad, and certainly not if those 2022 picks end up later either.

There is a team in one my FFPC leagues that I didn't quite notice existed in this state. I just bought into that league myself recently. It is one of the worst FFPC teams I have ever seen and they just did this:

Team A gives Mack
Team B gives Crowder, 3.11

I haven't said which side of this the team falls on so I'll wait for maybe a couple responses, but leaving out the trade pieces his players are: Lock, J Wilson, Edmonds, Lindsay, Bell, DJ, Mostert, Hunt, Carson, Julio, A Brown, Tonyan, K and D. They only have two 2022 5ths and one 6th. Not counting the 3.11 going in the direction it did, they have two current 4ths for 2021 draft capital. Ugh IDK. 
Free Crowder and 3.11.

FFPC not involved

Team A Gets:

Evans, Mike 
2021 Pick 5.03

Team B Gets:
Thomas, Logan
Snell, Benny
Ruggs, Henry
Team Defense, WAS 
2021 Pick 2.10

Likely going to  to need Logan Thomas last month as a 29 year old breakout TE to not be a mirage , Ruggs to take a momentous step up or drill that 2.10 with a Gibson/Claypool type hit. Not betting on any of those. Easy to see a year from now were a team with a good roster has no use for anyone that team B got back.

Now I'm not rushing to buy Evans right now but this is like team A rolled his trash to the curb and found a $100 bill.

Yeah, I was with you in agreement and then ran it. I also agree that Chubb is overvalued and that the future first is undervalued a  touch. I'm sure RotoUnderworld's calc would make it heavy towards the Godwin side, too, because of the picks. So I guess one is left with their own personal thoughts -- at least for me == that the picks and the 1.01 sort of cement the deal, anyway.
When I said the Chubb side probably was the value side it was just a guess but since Rock checked DLF, I checked a few different calcs. DLF was pretty close to even but slightly favoring 1.1, UTH & Rotounderworld somewhat solidly (~12%) on 1.1 side, DTC  had it ~30% for the Chubb\Hill side. Pretty big discrepancy with DTC. Fwiw, I probably trust UTH over the others though Rotounderworld is brand new (at least to me) so time will tell.

for

Chubb, T. Hill, 1.06
I like both sides, would come down to what my team looks like and where I think the 2022 1st ends up.

Godwin and Robinson have some destination risk with FA coming up. In a vacuum I think I would lean Chubb & Hill but could see the other side.

Someone just stole Zeke in my PPR league. This might be borderline veto worthy or, at least, up for worst trade of the year. These 2 teams keep doing deals together. These 2 teams did the recent Barkley deal I just posted too. Collusion?

Team A gave Zeke & 2021 1.03

Team B gave Sutton, Haskins, Ruggs, 2022 3rd, Two 2021 4ths & 2022 2nd

Someone just stole Zeke in my PPR league. This might be borderline veto worthy or, at least, up for worst trade of the year. These 2 teams keep doing deals together. These 2 teams did the recent Barkley deal I just posted too. Collusion?

That’s terrible 

oof

Even if Zeke wasn’t involved, 1.03 by a mile

For the most part that is like saying I'll give you 10 nickels for 1 dollar. 

In dynasty, almost anything goes.  Not everything!  That is reversable to me, and it’s rare that I would reverse anything.  It’s too lobsided

Users who are viewing this thread