Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

1 hour ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

12 team, 1 QB, .5 PPR:

Gave: Lamb, 4.4, and 22 1st (projected very late)

Got: Reagor, 1.5, 1.9, and 5.11

Well...he didn't want to trade 2 1sts this year so after accepting via text he changed it.  It became:

Lamb

for

Reagor, 1.5, 23 1st

This one is fully accepted and went through.

• Replies 34k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• Dr. Octopus

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in??  I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

1 hour ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

12 team, 1 QB, .5 PPR:

Gave: Lamb, 4.4, and 22 1st (projected very late)

Got: Reagor, 1.5, 1.9, and 5.11

I am a charter member of the Lamb bandwagon. I take that side easily.

1 hour ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC not involved

Team A gives 1.06, 2022 2nd
Team B gives 1.09, 2.04, 2.11

Love the possible tier jump from 9 to 6. I'm trying hard to get deals like this done but not a ton of luck yet. 

I like this. I'm trying to get from 12 into the top 7. This gives me an idea of the price - which I'd pay in this example.

2 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

Well...he didn't want to trade 2 1sts this year so after accepting via text he changed it.  It became:

Lamb

for

Reagor, 1.5, 23 1st

This one is fully accepted and went through.

I'd still take Lamb. I'm not worried about a draft pick two years away.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I am a charter member of the Lamb bandwagon. I take that side easily.

I like this. I'm trying to get from 12 into the top 7. This gives me an idea of the price - which I'd pay in this example.

Definitely worth the price to get to 7.  What do you think of the alteration on the Lamb deal?  I like him a lot too just really wanted to get in the 1st this year and I'm not sure Lamb was a starter on my team.

58 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

Definitely worth the price to get to 7.  What do you think of the alteration on the Lamb deal?  I like him a lot too just really wanted to get in the 1st this year and I'm not sure Lamb was a starter on my team.

The alteration of the Lamb deal means you get an extra first. Dunno why the other guy would do that but alright 

11 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

He just didn't want to trade 2 1sts this season but ya....I just have to wait until 2023 to get my other 1st and didn't have to give up a 1st in 22.

Apparently he values 1.09>your 2022 first + his 2023 1st. 

Maybe I'll shop my 1.09's

10 team, ppr, in a total rebuild, but still couldn't pass up this offer.

Gave 2.03

Got: golladay

Helps that I still have picks 1.06, and 2.01, 2.02, 2.05, 2.06, 2.07, 2.08 this year

Edited by iamkoza
10 hours ago, iamkoza said:

Gave 2.03

Helps that I still have picks 1.06, and 2.01, 2.02, 2.05, 2.06, 2.07, 2.08 this year

You have to jump on that really.  Would be nice to know where Kenny G was going for sure 1st but with all of those picks (especially in the 2nd), I would have done this.

6 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

That is a ton to jump up 3 spots.  I guess if you are a true believer in one of those RBs past Harris but not a price I would pay.

I probably wouldn't pay it either but I don't know that this isn't a move for Chase. Or Harris himself if you thought the 1.01 was going to go WR. If I was targeting RB I'd try harder to pay a lot less to move just to 1.03 or 1.04 than all the way to 1.02 but not everyone is selling I am sure.

12 team PPR. Start 1qb, 1-3 RB, 1-3WR (total of 4), 1 TE. 20 bench spots.

All trades are same league settings, but couple different leagues involved.

Dak, 3.12

for

2022 1st, 2022 2nd

Goedert

for 

Cox, 2022 1st

for

2022 1st, 2022 2nd

2.04, 2022 2nd

for

2022 1st

11 hours ago, iamkoza said:

Gave 2.03

Golladay by a bunch.

11 hours ago, iamkoza said:

Gave 2.03

Steal for Golladay. 

• Love 1

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave 2022 3rd, 4.03
I got Mooney, Hamler

Same league different partner:

I gave 2022 2nd, 3.04
I got H Henry, 2022 4th

Aww #### I just realized I read it wrong. My offer got snubbed by like 10 seconds. That is twice in two days!! So this deal wasn't mine it was exactly these pieces but 3.05 instead of 3.04 and now I don't get to say how I thought Henry fit into my team build here but not in the other league where I moved him. Dang it!

ETA Actually I see that my partner in the 2nd one did in fact accept the trade offer I sent but apparently a different partner had hit his button with that guy first. 

Edited by barackdhouse
10 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC not involved:

Team A gives 1.02

Team G gives 1.05, 2022 1st and 2nd

Pick and the future picks easily.

With the draft in may, and how this draft looks, you might easily get your 2nd rated guy at 5.   If not still that side easily

• Like 1
11 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC not involved:

Team A gives 1.02

Team G gives 1.05, 2022 1st and 2nd

Very nice deal for Team A...that is a serious haul to only move down three spots...team G must absolutely love two players in this draft (and love is probably understating it looking at this deal)...if they are gonna target one player with that type of offer I would rather attempt to trade for a youngster that already has a track record so this deal is a little safer.

Edited by Boston
10 minutes ago, Boston said:

Very nice deal for Team G...that is a serious haul to only move down three spots...team A must absolutely love two players in this draft (and love is probably understating it looking at this deal)...if they are gonna target one player with that type of offer I would rather attempt to trade for a youngster that already has a track record so this deal is a little safer.

I agree with your reasoning, except team A is the one that got the extra picks and G spent all that to move up. So I think you meant you like the deal for A. Side note I have no idea how or why I typed G instead of B.

39 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

I agree with your reasoning, except team A is the one that got the extra picks and G spent all that to move up. So I think you meant you like the deal for A. Side note I have no idea how or why I typed G instead of B.

You are correct, I just edited it...funny, I was wondering about the Team G thing.

• Like 1

There is a team in one my FFPC leagues that I didn't quite notice existed in this state. I just bought into that league myself recently. It is one of the worst FFPC teams I have ever seen and they just did this:

Team A gives Mack
Team B gives Crowder, 3.11

I haven't said which side of this the team falls on so I'll wait for maybe a couple responses, but leaving out the trade pieces his players are: Lock, J Wilson, Edmonds, Lindsay, Bell, DJ, Mostert, Hunt, Carson, Julio, A Brown, Tonyan, K and D. They only have two 2022 5ths and one 6th. Not counting the 3.11 going in the direction it did, they have two current 4ths for 2021 draft capital. Ugh IDK. 

FFPC SF BB (Pro v Joe), not involved

Team A gets:

Slayton, Darius
2021 Pick 1.05

Team B gets:

Gordon, Melvin
2021 Pick 1.08

Pretty close (ProvPro), would likely depend on roster but id b leaning 1.5 side

Edited by NE_REVIVAL
15 minutes ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

Team A gets:

Slayton, Darius
2021 Pick 1.05

Team B gets:

Gordon, Melvin
2021 Pick 1.08

I'd take 1.05 pretty easily.   Neither Slayton or Gordon move the needle much for me.

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

Team A gets:

Slayton, Darius
2021 Pick 1.05

Team B gets:

Gordon, Melvin
2021 Pick 1.08

Slayton might be a complete non-factor if the Giants do what many think they will and draft somebody like Waddle. Gordon might miss a few games and his contract is up.

Give me the 1.05 for posterity's sake.

• Like 1

FFPC not involved

Team A Gets:

Evans, Mike 
2021 Pick 5.03

Team B Gets:
Thomas, Logan
Snell, Benny
Ruggs, Henry
Team Defense, WAS 
2021 Pick 2.10

Team B took over orphan and been very aggressive in making deals and I give him an "A" for effort so far but I don't like Ruggs or this deal. He told me he was interested in trading future picks for one of my RBs but never mentioned Evans. (fwiw, he had acquired him previously in a deal for Julio & Swift). 

Edited by NE_REVIVAL
16 minutes ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

FFPC not involved

Team A Gets:

Evans, Mike 
2021 Pick 5.03

Team B Gets:
Thomas, Logan
Snell, Benny
Ruggs, Henry
Team Defense, WAS 
2021 Pick 2.10

Team B took over orphan and been very aggressive in making deals and I give him an "A" for effort so far but I don't like Ruggs or this deal. He told me he was interested in trading future picks for one of my RBs but never mentioned Evans. (fwiw, he had acquired him previously in a deal for Julio & Swift). 

That is a pupu platter trade.  I hate those as it's usually a bunch of nothing....as is the case here as well.  Give me Evans easily

• Like 6
41 minutes ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

Team A gets:

Slayton, Darius
2021 Pick 1.05

Team B gets:

Gordon, Melvin
2021 Pick 1.08

When I first read this I thought it was two different trades (Slayton for the 1.05 & Gordon for the 1.08)......my first thought was I was looking in the worse trade offer thread......then I realized what was really happening...hahaa  Fairly even and roster matters as does whether you think the tier ends around 6 or 8 in the draft.  

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

I sort of want to know the Julio/Swift for Evans deal. Tell me there was more than that.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, rockaction said:

I sort of want to know the Julio/Swift for Evans deal. Tell me there was more than that.

There was, I didn't mean to mislead, it wasn't terrible, I just remembered Evans was the primary piece and not the direction I would take in a rebuild.  

He got:  

Bell, Le'Veon 
Evans, Mike 
Johnson, David
Prescott, Dak
Hunt, Kareem 
2022 2nd Round

• Thanks 1

Oh, okay. I don't know which side I like. I think I like the Julio/Swift side, depending on what his team needed. If Dak is a huge piece of the puzzle, then his return is not too far off.

7 hours ago, smbkrypt24 said:

12 team PPR. Start 1qb, 1-3 RB, 1-3WR (total of 4), 1 TE. 20 bench spots.

All trades are same league settings, but couple different leagues involved.

Dak, 3.12

for

2022 1st, 2022 2nd

Goedert

for 

Cox, 2022 1st

for

2022 1st, 2022 2nd

2.04, 2022 2nd

for

2022 1st

Another one, this one a Blockbuster:

Godwin, A. Robinson, 1.01, 2022 1st, 2022 2nd

for

Chubb, T. Hill, 1.06

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Oh, okay. I don't know which side I like. I think I like the Julio/Swift side, depending on what his team needed. If Dak is a huge piece of the puzzle, then his return is not too far off.

Well he already had Lamar Jackson & M Ryan so he wasn't qb needy at all. I would have been looking for picks but the guy he traded with won the lg last yr and didn't have any picks.

11 minutes ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

There was, I didn't mean to mislead, it wasn't terrible, I just remembered Evans was the primary piece and not the direction I would take in a rebuild.  

He got:  

Bell, Le'Veon 
Evans, Mike 
Johnson, David
Prescott, Dak
Hunt, Kareem 
2022 2nd Round

8 minutes ago, rockaction said:

But isn't this an FFPC league which has roster spots at a premium?  Seems like those two trades really clogged the roster with not much of anything.  Seems like a bad move in both cases.

1 minute ago, Gally said:

But isn't this an FFPC league which has roster spots at a premium?  Seems like those two trades really clogged the roster with not much of anything.  Seems like a bad move in both cases.

Yea, FFPC and he is up to 27 players on his roster which is not the way to go imho but ive been wrong before.

7 minutes ago, Gally said:

Oh yeah. I completely overlooked that. The consolidation is the key.

14 minutes ago, smbkrypt24 said:

for

Chubb, T. Hill, 1.06

Wow, that is a huge deal. Current roster would matter but my man love for Najee is growing with my annual onset of rookie fever is in full bloom; that and im not a big Hill guy so im taking the 1.1, but value is probably on the other side. Pretty close imho.

Edited by NE_REVIVAL
1 hour ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

Team A gets:

Slayton, Darius
2021 Pick 1.05

Team B gets:

Gordon, Melvin
2021 Pick 1.08

Give me 1.05 and Slayton. Not terribly close. I am still on board for hoping the Giants draft a top WR. I think that should only help Slayton. But this is all about 1.05 over 1.08.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

FFPC not involved

Team A Gets:

Evans, Mike 
2021 Pick 5.03

Team B Gets:
Thomas, Logan
Snell, Benny
Ruggs, Henry
Team Defense, WAS 
2021 Pick 2.10

That's gross.

I took over a crappy orphan and am trying to move Evans and got a really bad offer just like this one today and dude got sour when I rejected. But I was going to put it in the worst offers thread and then saw this. Ruggs may not be so terrible and Evans is trending down (I guess) but dang.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, smbkrypt24 said:

for

Chubb, T. Hill, 1.06

This makes my head spin. Haha. Ok I'm trying to figure this out and I think I have to go with the picks side. If that side needs a RB that bad I think I would much rather take one at 1.01 than move for Chubb.

If the bigger motivating factor is to get a difference maker in Hill, then I'm not sure how much I love him more than Godwin *or* Robinson individually. I do like Hill a bit more than each of those guys, but again not sure the gap justifies the cost. I guess I'll say it isn't terrible but if I were a Hill owner that had to have him "pried away from me", this would probably do it. Chase at 1.01 isn't out of the question as a grand slam either BTW.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1

I think any deal with a centerpiece of Ruggs and Logan Thomas is highly questionable at this point. Ruggs needs a QB that's going to push the ball downfield a lot. Carr is not that guy. Carr would rather let him stretch the field and throw to Waller underneath. And why not? Raiders had a good offense this year, it's their defense that failed them. 

• Like 2
Just now, barackdhouse said:

This makes my head spin. Haha. Ok I'm trying to figure this out and I think I have to go with the picks side. If that side needs a RB that bad I think I would much rather take one at 1.01 than move for Chubb.

If the bigger motivating factor is to get a difference maker in Hill, then I'm not sure how much I love him more than Godwin *or* Robinson individually. I do like Hill a bit more than each of those guys, but again not sure the gap justifies the cost. I guess I'll say it isn't terrible but if I were a Hill owner that had to have him "pried away from me", this would probably do it. Chase at 1.01 isn't out of the question as a grand slam either BTW.

I thought it was pretty definitively in Team A's favor in a vacuum, too. The picks did it. 1.01 plus 2022 1st and 2nd? And Godwin and Robinson? Sign me up.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

Wow, that is a huge deal. Current roster would matter but my man love for Najee is growing and im not a big Hill guy so im taking the 1.1, but value is probably on the other side. Pretty close imho.

Is it though? On paper I doubt it.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

Is it though? On paper I doubt it.

Well, what do you know, huh... DLF's Trade Analyzer has it almost dead even. I thought the same thing you did.

Edited by rockaction
  • Like 1
Just now, rockaction said:

Well, what do you know? DLF's Trade Analyzer has it almost dead even. Huh.

I see one source shows it equal another shows it quite heavier in the picks side. I think they're both overvaluing Chubb and undervaluing the future 1st. But whatever.

1 minute ago, barackdhouse said:

I see one source shows it equal another shows it quite heavier in the picks side. I think they're both overvaluing Chubb and undervaluing the future 1st. But whatever.

Yeah, I was with you in agreement and then ran it. I also agree that Chubb is overvalued and that the future first is undervalued a  touch. I'm sure RotoUnderworld's calc would make it heavy towards the Godwin side, too, because of the picks. So I guess one is left with their own personal thoughts -- at least for me == that the picks and the 1.01 sort of cement the deal, anyway.

• Like 1
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****