What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (9 Viewers)

Love is a strong word with regards to Mark Andrews.  Hell, Jackson can’t seem to find his receivers, so teams should take his security blanket away from him.
Their security blanket is to smash the run game and then hit receivers in playcalling rhythm. But Jackson has a confidence problem IMO and it showed last year. I also think the Ravens got too cute with their RB rotation. These are all things that can and should improve. But watch out for in your ear.

no way, and I love Andrews
 To be clear I’m on the CEH side. I just thought he didn’t need to pay the 2x 2nd to get him. 

Not sure why you think Andrews is worth that much, even in a TE premium league.  He’s a sell IMO.
I don’t; and I said earlier he's a sell (and spent 2 posts explaining why) - I just thought the two seconds were superfluous as Andrews perceived value is high (esp in TE premium) and I think you can get CEH at a discount after a very down 2020. 

12 team stock PPR

Barkley, 2.05

for

Akers, Jeudy
Roster size, team makeup and contender/building might be factors for all of these, since FPC wasn't mentioned I will assume roster crunch not a consideration.

I think it is pretty close, if im a contender focused on 2021 I probably like the Barkley side, if I have an eye more toward 2022 and beyond I can see the Akers side.

12 team stock PPR

1.08, 1.11

for

Michael Thomas 
If I'm a competitive it is Thomas for sure, full rebuild mode maybe picks but even then Im looking for future picks on top of this.   

12 team stock PPR

Aaron Jones, Mike Gesicki

for

Amari Cooper, James Conner
Non TE premium I'll take the Cooper side for sure

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me go see if I can pay Andrews for CEH straight up cuz I seriously doubt it
I feel like thats CEH’s value right now. 

Every owner I know (3, to be exact) has 2020 buyer’s remorse. Imma try to pay as little as possible for him. In a TE premium league i’d think Andrews could get it done if the CEH owner needs a TE. 

12 team stock PPR

Barkley, 2.05

for

Akers, Jeudy
  Very even, legit can't decide which side I"d prefer.

12 team stock PPR

1.08, 1.11

for

Michael Thomas 
Based on my current rankings I would go Thomas by quite a bit. He's QB proof, a stud. But he's 29 and my hesitation on moving him for picks right now is maybe when all said and done a player I have in my top 6-7 I don't think I can get right now I end up getting. Also of course need to be thinking in win now terms.

12 team stock PPR

Aaron Jones, Mike Gesicki

for

Amari Cooper, James Conner
Cooper's underrated but Aaron Jones offers more difference making potential at a more premium position.

In September, Thomas will be 28.5yo. Nothing wrong with cashing out now for a couple firsts
Funny, I have been trying to cash out of D Adams GB WR and I cannot get a decent offer.  Thomas has a few red flags on his behavior, but he can be moved easier IMO.  I guess injury bug for Adams is his red flag. 

I much prefer Hockenson to Pittman so it comes down to do the pick upgrades cover that difference. IMO, I don’t think they do...

FFPC SF

I gave Hockenson, 2.04, 2022 2nd
I got Pittman, 1.12, 2.11, 3.08
I like the TJH side...limited inventory on quality TEs and this solidifies that position...Pittman is a good prospect who really flashed last year but I would like to see a little more of a gap between the 1.12 and 2.4 picks.

12 team SF PPR

I have a team that can contend and was looking to get solid WR depth to go with Cooper, JuJu, Lamb, Hilton, P Williams and M Jones.  We start 2RB 2 WR and 3 Flex + SF 

Gave - Mecole Hardman and a 2022 2nd round pick

Got Jarvis Landry

I know Landry will not be a sexy fantasy name but getting him as my 3/4 WR Is the kind of boring but productive player I am happy to give up a future 2nd for.

menobrown said:
Based on my current rankings I would go Thomas by quite a bit. He's QB proof, a stud. But he's 29 and my hesitation on moving him for picks right now is maybe when all said and done a player I have in my top 6-7 I don't think I can get right now I end up getting. Also of course need to be thinking in win now terms.
Thomas just turned 28 a few days ago.

10 team, 2qb, ppr. in a rebuild

gave: 2.06

got: Danny Dimes

i still have 1.06, 2.01, 2.02, 2.05, 2.07, 2.08, five 22 firsts. dimes helps me fill a starting lineup hole this year and perhaps best case he's good enough to remain a starter and a quality 3rd qb in this format when my team is ready to compete (unlikely IMO, but we'll see).

Zyphros said:
oof. Much prefer Hock here. That's first impression though, SF makes it interesting at least. I don't care much for Pittman though. 

BigAl21 said:
I much prefer Hockenson to Pittman so it comes down to do the pick upgrades cover that difference. IMO, I don’t think they do...

Boston said:
I like the TJH side...limited inventory on quality TEs and this solidifies that position...Pittman is a good prospect who really flashed last year but I would like to see a little more of a gap between the 1.12 and 2.4 picks.
So I have Waller and Gesicki (who I like as much as Hock). It is SF so that 1.12 is something like 1.08/1.09 in regular format. I like Pittman a lot, though, and that probably is where the disconnect lies. This team needs young WRs pretty bad. It is also really really hard to roster 4 TEs going into SF cuts. I also have Hooper but would sell him for a ham sandwich. 

Zyphros said:
Biggie that I feel really good about, even though it's a high price to pay

FFPC

I got: Lamb, 1.08

I gave up: 1.02, 2022 1st, Fant

Still have 1.05 and now 1.08
I wish I could have got 1.2 but recently gave Lamb for 1.5, 2023 1st (I like 23 better than 22 and already have 3 22 picks), and Reagor.  I think this is a good move for both depending on what you want.

For the record I'm not "down" on Barkley but I am extremely high on McLaurin (the fact that he played on not one, but 2 sprained ankles last year and still had the year he has is amazing) and I do think Swift has a chance to be a very productive PPR back. I also think Smith will be in the top 10-12 TEs this year. So I just think the return was very solid...but I will be cheering  for Barkley to bounce back too...always liked him on and off the field. 

This just went down in my PPR

Team A gave Herbert, 2022 1st (He won the league last year so likely late), 2022 3rd, Ekeler, Darnold, Reagor

Team B gave Big Ben, Barkley, Gallman & Hopkins

Team B needed a QB as he only had Brees & Mariota behind Ben. Not sure I would have done this deal, but I guess it makes sense

Team A gave Herbert, 2022 1st (He won the league last year so likely late), 2022 3rd, Ekeler, Darnold, Reagor

Team B needed a QB as he only had Brees & Mariota behind Ben. Not sure I would have done this deal, but I guess it makes sense
No it doesn't. There's MUCH cheaper ways to get QB production and as good as Hebert looked last season, he's not a lock to even be a top 10 QB this season.

This is hard to rationalize in a one start QB league.

Now unpopular opinion as it may be I'm taking Ekeler over Hopkins, at a minimum it's a draw based on roster.

But Herbert, a 2022 projected late first and some junk for Barkley is way off.

Maybe I'm biased because I've got Herbert in a few leagues and can't sniff a late first or future first for him, but this is FFPC one start leagues were QB is devalued, just seems like a hefty price to pay for any QB and certainly not what I'm seeing as Herbert's value.

12 tm ppr, 1/2/3/1/2flx (21 man roster), 2yr old rebuild

Give
Harris,Damien RB NE
Ovr:2, Round-1 Pick-2
Ovr:5, Round-1 Pick-5

Get
Lamb,CeeDee WR DAL
Ovr:1, Round-1 Pick-1

Really need wrs (best was Boyd) and like Lamb over anyone I would get at 1.5. Plan to go w Najee at 1.1. and fwiw still have 2.2 & 2.5.

Give
Harris,Damien RB NE

Get
Lamb,CeeDee WR DAL

Really need wrs (best was Boyd) and like Lamb over anyone I would get at 1.5. Plan to go w Najee at 1.1. and fwiw still have 2.2 & 2.5.
Wait...you gave the 2 and 5 for Lamb and the 1? That can't be right.

Who did you trade with, Damien Harris?

Give
Harris,Damien RB NE

Get
Lamb,CeeDee WR DAL

That is robbery really.  Did this guy think you were giving him CMC instead of Harris?

I dunno, player profiler had it even, though all the other calcs had me pretty well ahead (as do I). We are both in rebuild and I think he likes Etienne or Chase more than Najee and is a bit down on Lamb for whatever reason. 

Give
Harris,Damien RB NE

Get
Lamb,CeeDee WR DAL

A clear and decisive win for sure.

Lamb to me should be in the 2-4 range, that 5 is just one spot to far off to consider dealing him especially in a non TE premium league. And really I'd be uncomfortable moving him for 4 right now in case one of the top 3 RBs landed poorly and then all of sudden I can't even get Chase or see a RB worth taking at 4.

Basically I think the guy should not have turned his 1 into 2 and demanded the 2.2 back. Then we'd have had a reasonable trade, one were I'd still lean side getting Lamb but that would have been reasonable. 2.2 and 1.5 for Lamb.

14 Team PPR SF

I have 4 good qb's, Mahomes, Brady, Cousins and since the Wentz trade I have been shopping my Jalen Hurts.  I tried really hard to get Swift but could not do it and he was the young RB that I wanted but when I couldn't get him I did move to WR's.  The team with Calvin Ridley had some qb need so after some back and forth where I had tried to go just Hurst for Ridley and then Hurst and Reagor for Ridley and J Landry but in the end wound up with this.

Gave - Jalen Hurts and Jalen Reagor

Got Calvin Ridley and 2.08 (22nd overall)

14 Team PPR SF

I have 4 good qb's, Mahomes, Brady, Cousins and since the Wentz trade I have been shopping my Jalen Hurts.  I tried really hard to get Swift but could not do it and he was the young RB that I wanted but when I couldn't get him I did move to WR's.  The team with Calvin Ridley had some qb need so after some back and forth where I had tried to go just Hurst for Ridley and then Hurst and Reagor for Ridley and J Landry but in the end wound up with this.

Did you need a shower after that trade?

14 Team PPR SF

14 team Superflex? This makes QBs absurdly rare and valuable. I go Hurts and I don’t really like Hurts

Give
Harris,Damien RB NE

Get
Lamb,CeeDee WR DAL

What the hell? I would be absolutely pissed if I'm in this league. The 2 and 5 are basically what I'd view as what it would take to get the 1.01 and you get Lamb on top? Harris is a useless addition to this trade (although he has value). 

A flurry of recent trades in a 12 team PPR league after a new owner joined the league (Team B is the new owner):

Team A gave up Hunt, Kareem CLE RB; Jacobs, Josh LVR RB; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.10

Team B gave up Evans, Mike TBB WR; Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.05; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.05

----------

Team C gave up Mayfield, Baker CLE QB

Team D gave up Cephus, Quintez DET WR; Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.07

----------

Team E gave up Drake, Kenyan ARI RB; Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.10

Team B gave up Year 2022 Round 1 Draft Pick

----------

Team E gave up Brown, Antonio TBB WR; Cook, Jared FA TE

Team B gave up Engram, Evan NYG TE

----------

Team F gave up Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.02; Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.12

Team B gave up Year 2022 Round 2 Draft Pick

----------

Team A gave up Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.05

Team B gave up Fournette, Leonard TBB RB; Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.02

----------

Team D gave up Carson, Chris SEA RB; Hill, Brian ATL RB; Sutton, Courtland DEN WR; Rudolph, Kyle FA TE; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.06

Team A gave up Fournette, Leonard TBB RB; Evans, Mike TBB WR; Harry, N'Keal NEP WR; Everett, Gerald LAR TE; Year 2021 Draft Pick 4.03

----------

Team C gave up Brown, Marquise BAL WR; Hardman, Mecole KCC WR; Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.07

Team B gave up Cooper, Amari DAL WR

Users who are viewing this thread