What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (9 Viewers)

A flurry of recent trades in a 12 team PPR league after a new owner joined the league (Team B is the new owner):

Team A gave up Hunt, Kareem CLE RB; Jacobs, Josh LVR RB; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.10

Team B gave up Evans, Mike TBB WR; Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.05; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.05

----------

Team C gave up Mayfield, Baker CLE QB

Team D gave up Cephus, Quintez DET WR; Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.07

----------

Team E gave up Drake, Kenyan ARI RB; Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.10

Team B gave up Year 2022 Round 1 Draft Pick

----------

Team E gave up Brown, Antonio TBB WR; Cook, Jared FA TE

Team B gave up Engram, Evan NYG TE

----------

Team F gave up Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.02; Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.12

Team B gave up Year 2022 Round 2 Draft Pick

----------

Team A gave up Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.05

Team B gave up Fournette, Leonard TBB RB; Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.02

----------

Team D gave up Carson, Chris SEA RB; Hill, Brian ATL RB; Sutton, Courtland DEN WR; Rudolph, Kyle FA TE; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.06

Team A gave up Fournette, Leonard TBB RB; Evans, Mike TBB WR; Harry, N'Keal NEP WR; Everett, Gerald LAR TE; Year 2021 Draft Pick 4.03

----------

Team C gave up Brown, Marquise BAL WR; Hardman, Mecole KCC WR; Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.07

Team B gave up Cooper, Amari DAL WR
hope team B paid his dues for the next 2-3 years already... those are some really rough deals for team B

not my trade but thought it was interesting

10 team 2 qb

A gave: josh allen

b gave: stafford, Mike thomas

B now has mahomes and allen as his 2 qbs 

A flurry of recent trades in a 12 team PPR league after a new owner joined the league (Team B is the new owner):

Team A gave up Hunt, Kareem CLE RB; Jacobs, Josh LVR RB; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.10

Team B gave up Evans, Mike TBB WR; Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.05; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.05

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

Team D gave up Carson, Chris SEA RB; Hill, Brian ATL RB; Sutton, Courtland DEN WR; Rudolph, Kyle FA TE; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.06

Team A gave up Fournette, Leonard TBB RB; Evans, Mike TBB WR; Harry, N'Keal NEP WR; Everett, Gerald LAR TE; Year 2021 Draft Pick 4.03

----------

Team C gave up Brown, Marquise BAL WR; Hardman, Mecole KCC WR; Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.07

By my estimation, Team B lost every trade. The Evans deal and Fournette deal are close though. Drake for a future first is ugly. 

Last edited by a moderator:

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

Yeah that is pretty bad. I think the 1st one for Jacobs and Hunt is fair and the Mayfield one. The rest are criminal. 

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

Wow trying to pick the trade that team b will regret the most is hard.  Giving up a 1st for Kenyan Drake is brutal and would probably be my first choice as this team doesn't strike me as being good in 21 and you gave up a round 1 22.

The cooper deal doesn't make a lot of sense either, Brown has been crap and Hardman is a lotto ticket and 3.07 blah. He gave up by far the best asset and got back a bunch of magic beans.  

The thing about team B's trades is I don't see the strategy.  If he is going all in for now and giving up picks why is he moving Cooper Fournette and Engram?  That team has moved their 22 1st and 2nd and I have to imagine they are likely to finish in the bottom half of the league so those are going to be good picks.  That team is going to get ugly.

not my trade but thought it was interesting

10 team 2 qb

A gave: josh allen

b gave: stafford, Mike thomas

B now has mahomes and allen as his 2 qbs 
I see what both teams are doing but in a two QB league Allen one of the most valuable players and the fact he is gonna be paired with Mahomes makes this a deal I would not hesitate to do.

Just did this one in FFPC last night, standard.

Gave: 2.11, Irv Smith, Mims and Mike Williams

Got: Diontae Johnson, 2022#3(projected early)

I think I gave more then I got in a general sense but specific to my team unless I got something in a trade, and I could already tell I was not going to get much if at all, Mims and Mike Williams were cuts. So for me the real cost on this is like Irv, 2.11 and maybe like a 4th I might have got one or two of those WR's  for Diontae and a 2022#3.

Works way better for my roster makeup as I was planning on only carrying 3 WR's and 4 TE's, with Irv as my TE3, now it's 4 WR's and 3 TE's.

The team I traded with is a newly orphaned team and they can easily keep all 3 players so I think it works for them.

Just did this one in FFPC last night, standard.

Gave: 2.11, Irv Smith, Mims and Mike Williams

Got: Diontae Johnson, 2022#3(projected early)

I think I gave more then I got in a general sense but specific to my team unless I got something in a trade, and I could already tell I was not going to get much if at all, Mims and Mike Williams were cuts. So for me the real cost on this is like Irv, 2.11 and maybe like a 4th I might have got one or two of those WR's  for Diontae and a 2022#3.

Works way better for my roster makeup as I was planning on only carrying 3 WR's and 4 TE's, with Irv as my TE3, now it's 4 WR's and 3 TE's.

The team I traded with is a newly orphaned team and they can easily keep all 3 players so I think it works for them.
Easily. Especially knowing the way you feel about him. I feel basically the same and would easily give this, especially if constrained the way you're talking about. I also agree it could work well for the other guy as a win win. It isn't bad on value.

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

Consolidated it looks like this:

Gave up:

• Evans
  • 2022 1st
  • Cooper
  • Fournette
  • Engram
  • 2022 2nd
Received:

• Jacobs
  • Hunt
  • Drake
  • Marquise Brown
  • Antonio Brown
  • Hardman

He essentially got a bunch of depth type pieces (other than Jacobs which equates to the 1.05 as a wash) while giving up Evans, Cooper, and a 2022 1st as marquee pieces.  Seems like a net negative to me. 

Gave up:

• Evans
  • 2022 1st
  • Cooper
  • Fournette
  • Engram
  • 2022 2nd
Received:

• Jacobs
  • Hunt
  • Drake
  • Marquise Brown
  • Antonio Brown
  • Hardman

He essentially got a bunch of depth type pieces (other than Jacobs which equates to the 1.05 as a wash) while giving up Evans, Cooper, and a 2022 1st as marquee pieces.  Seems like a net negative to me. 
I prefer the 1.05, Evans, 2022 1st, and Cooper side.  Drake, Brown, Brown, Hardman and the late picks are meh to me, even though a decent flyer should be there at 2.10.  Plus, Hunt is still in a situation with Chubb, although he has one more year on his second contract.  Is it me, or does Jacobs' value doesn't seem all that great to me.  

Gave up:

• Evans
  • 2022 1st
  • Cooper
  • Fournette
  • Engram
  • 2022 2nd
Received:

• Jacobs
  • Hunt
  • Drake
  • Marquise Brown
  • Antonio Brown
  • Hardman

Yeah that's gross

I prefer the 1.05, Evans, 2022 1st, and Cooper side.  Drake, Brown, Brown, Hardman and the late picks are meh to me, even though a decent flyer should be there at 2.10.  Plus, Hunt is still in a situation with Chubb, although he has one more year on his second contract.  Is it me, or does Jacobs' value doesn't seem all that great to me.  
I do think people are too low on him generally, but it really doesn't change much on this package of deals.

I took over an orphaned dynasty in Zealots and had Jacobs.  I have been trying to move him (although I think he is good for FF) because I hate the Raiders and don't want any of them to root for.  I have had absolutely no luck getting anything near equal value for him.  I just don't think people trust him for some reason.  He gets plenty of touches and scores TD's.  I am not sure why everyone is so down on him.  

I took over an orphaned dynasty in Zealots and had Jacobs.  I have been trying to move him (although I think he is good for FF) because I hate the Raiders and don't want any of them to root for.  I have had absolutely no luck getting anything near equal value for him.  I just don't think people trust him for some reason.  He gets plenty of touches and scores TD's.  I am not sure why everyone is so down on him.  
Perhaps Jacobs is fine, but I prefer the 1.05, Evans, 2022 1st, and Cooper side as a whole in that trade.

Perhaps Jacobs is fine, but I prefer the 1.05, Evans, 2022 1st, and Cooper side as a whole in that trade.
Agreed.  I just thought Jacobs and 1.05 are fairly equal when just looking at those two pieces and I haven't been able to get anywhere close to that in value when trying to move him.  

Really? I don't know what people see in this guy.

Just go to his thread if you want to know why and find the time point from before the season started and start reading backwards. There was very very small concern from anyone if he had ability. All the focus and talk was on the frustration of the injuries because he was coming off a season he was one of the top TE's before he got hurt.

He had a bad year learning a new system but he was coming off  a really strong season before his foot. People forget to easily sometimes.

Re:Engram

The 'pro' argument is....

Round 1 pedigree

4 seasons, 3 times in the top-8 of aPPG

Likely one more season with Giants, then somewhere new? better?
Yes another way of saying it.

He's got a lot of negatives  I could point out and he did play horribly last year.

I just push back on notion he's never shown a thing and there is no reason to put any meaningful value on him. But he made Ebron look sure handed last year, must clean up his play but the concern almost all Engram owners had entering 2020 was if he could finally stay healthy, not if he was any good. I'm still on the side of thinking he was more one bad year then start of a bad career.

Just saw Tua get traded straight up for Hurts in PPR. I just traded Tua to the guy for 2.12 the other day LOL

I'll take Hurts as of now. Not sure why the other guy would not ask for more than Tua

FFPC, not involved other than I made what I think was a decent\comparable offer for MT 2 days ago and he rejected it without comment or counter. Not sure why he didn't counter; decent price to get MT

Gave
Thomas, Michael

Got
2022 1st Round (likely early)
2022 3rd Round
2021 Pick 1.12

FFPC, not involved other than I made what I think was a decent\comparable offer for MT 2 days ago and he rejected it without comment or counter. Not sure why he didn't counter; decent price to get MT

Gave
Thomas, Michael

Got
2022 1st Round (likely early)
2022 3rd Round
2021 Pick 1.12
This could work for both sides assuming he is in a "win now" window and you are rebuilding.

12 team, .5 PPR, 1 QB:

Gave:

George Kittle and 2022 2nd (will be late)

Got:

Allen Robinson, Irv Smith, 1.8, 2022 4th, and 2023 1st (a team that isn't really a threat to make the playoffs for a while)

I have Kelce also and just wanted a good WR3 and picks.

FFPC 

got Mooney and Hamler for 2.08. Needed to fill a few spots on an orphan.

Its no Sutton, but...
I think that's a good deal. I've been buying both for 3rds and 4ths in FFPC this last month. Even got Hamler with a 6th one. But I am of the opinion those are crazy low prices and that mid 2nd for the pair seems right.

12tm 0.5 PPR Sflex TE Prem (1.0)

Akers, Golladay, Hooper, $100 (late 2nd equiv)

OR

Chubb, Andrews

Immediately took a lot of #### for this is the chat but it was my first trade after picking up an orphan and I had 3 thoughts in mind:

1. Chubb > Akers. This seems to be contentious in and of itself but I prefer the guy who has done it for a whole season before and is still pretty young on what we know will continue to be a run-heavy offense.
  2. WR2 is replaceable and Golladay in particular is overrated. He is fine but not as young as ppl think and I expect him to have a down year in a new system w/o Stafford. I can make other trades to replace his production in the short term and I have lots of draft capital for this good WR class.
  3. Andrews is a young, top-5 TE and I will have to pay up royally to get him. Hooper is a JAG. Golladay and a late 2nd is reasonable if not cheap to make the jump from Hooper to Andrews in TE prem.

12tm 0.5 PPR Sflex TE Prem (1.0)

Akers, Golladay, Hooper, $100 (late 2nd equiv)

OR

Chubb, Andrews

Immediately took a lot of #### for this is the chat but it was my first trade after picking up an orphan and I had 3 thoughts in mind:

1. Chubb > Akers. This seems to be contentious in and of itself but I prefer the guy who has done it for a whole season before and is still pretty young on what we know will continue to be a run-heavy offense.
  2. WR2 is replaceable and Golladay in particular is overrated. He is fine but not as young as ppl think and I expect him to have a down year in a new system w/o Stafford. I can make other trades to replace his production in the short term and I have lots of draft capital for this good WR class.
  3. Andrews is a young, top-5 TE and I will have to pay up royally to get him. Hooper is a JAG. Golladay and a late 2nd is reasonable if not cheap to make the jump from Hooper to Andrews in TE prem.
I agree completely on 2 and 3 and I like the trade for you in a vacuum. I love Chubb and don't have an issue with taking him over Akers but I would definitely go the other way there. However, I think people are way too high on Golladay and Andrews is a 25 year old TE in premium format and he has already shown a lot. I do think the value is on the other side, though, just because Akers really is probably worth that much more on the market. But I think this is fine. And you cleared a roster spot if it means anything.

Any thoughts?
You got a lot of cheddar in return so it isn't bad. I've never played in leagues where you can trade two years out, so that is a curveball to me. If you need a WR3 then Robinson absolutely just made your lineup better. Irv has a lot of room to grow into your backup TE and two 1sts ain't bad. Plus I think Kittle is kind of hard to figure out whereas Kelce is the biggest advantage in FF regardless of format. If Kittle maintains what he has been I don't know you would ever get much more than this for him if you waited until he was a year older. And you could easily end up getting less. So yeah not bad. I'm not a huge ARob fan but so long as you have a win now window with Kelce I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread