Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

7 hours ago, Zyphros said:

oof. Much prefer Hock here. That's first impression though, SF makes it interesting at least. I don't care much for Pittman though. 

4 hours ago, BigAl21 said:

I much prefer Hockenson to Pittman so it comes down to do the pick upgrades cover that difference. IMO, I don’t think they do...

3 hours ago, Boston said:

I like the TJH side...limited inventory on quality TEs and this solidifies that position...Pittman is a good prospect who really flashed last year but I would like to see a little more of a gap between the 1.12 and 2.4 picks.

So I have Waller and Gesicki (who I like as much as Hock). It is SF so that 1.12 is something like 1.08/1.09 in regular format. I like Pittman a lot, though, and that probably is where the disconnect lies. This team needs young WRs pretty bad. It is also really really hard to roster 4 TEs going into SF cuts. I also have Hooper but would sell him for a ham sandwich. 

Edited by barackdhouse
  • Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in??  I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

On 3/7/2021 at 8:13 AM, Zyphros said:

Biggie that I feel really good about, even though it's a high price to pay

FFPC

I got: Lamb, 1.08

I gave up: 1.02, 2022 1st, Fant

Still have 1.05 and now 1.08

I wish I could have got 1.2 but recently gave Lamb for 1.5, 2023 1st (I like 23 better than 22 and already have 3 22 picks), and Reagor.  I think this is a good move for both depending on what you want.

19 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

12 team dynasty. Hard to do...but gave up Barkley.

Gave: Barkley

Got: Swift, McLaurin, Irv Smith Jr. 

I like what you got and not because I'm down on Barkley.

• Like 2

For the record I'm not "down" on Barkley but I am extremely high on McLaurin (the fact that he played on not one, but 2 sprained ankles last year and still had the year he has is amazing) and I do think Swift has a chance to be a very productive PPR back. I also think Smith will be in the top 10-12 TEs this year. So I just think the return was very solid...but I will be cheering  for Barkley to bounce back too...always liked him on and off the field. 

• Like 1

This just went down in my PPR

Team A gave Herbert, 2022 1st (He won the league last year so likely late), 2022 3rd, Ekeler, Darnold, Reagor

Team B gave Big Ben, Barkley, Gallman & Hopkins

Team B needed a QB as he only had Brees & Mariota behind Ben. Not sure I would have done this deal, but I guess it makes sense

Edited by Helaire-ious
Just now, Helaire-ious said:

Team A gave Herbert, 2022 1st (He won the league last year so likely late), 2022 3rd, Ekeler, Darnold, Reagor

I don't understand why Barkley/Hopkins owner would do that trade. Makes me VERY happy for the return I got I just listed above...

• Like 4
54 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

Team B needed a QB as he only had Brees & Mariota behind Ben. Not sure I would have done this deal, but I guess it makes sense

No it doesn't. There's MUCH cheaper ways to get QB production and as good as Hebert looked last season, he's not a lock to even be a top 10 QB this season.

• Like 2
57 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

This is hard to rationalize in a one start QB league.

Now unpopular opinion as it may be I'm taking Ekeler over Hopkins, at a minimum it's a draw based on roster.

But Herbert, a 2022 projected late first and some junk for Barkley is way off.

Maybe I'm biased because I've got Herbert in a few leagues and can't sniff a late first or future first for him, but this is FFPC one start leagues were QB is devalued, just seems like a hefty price to pay for any QB and certainly not what I'm seeing as Herbert's value.

12 tm ppr, 1/2/3/1/2flx (21 man roster), 2yr old rebuild

Give
Harris,Damien RB NE
Ovr:2, Round-1 Pick-2
Ovr:5, Round-1 Pick-5

Get
Lamb,CeeDee WR DAL
Ovr:1, Round-1 Pick-1

Really need wrs (best was Boyd) and like Lamb over anyone I would get at 1.5. Plan to go w Najee at 1.1. and fwiw still have 2.2 & 2.5.

Edited by NE_REVIVAL
9 minutes ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

Give
Harris,Damien RB NE

Get
Lamb,CeeDee WR DAL

Really need wrs (best was Boyd) and like Lamb over anyone I would get at 1.5. Plan to go w Najee at 1.1. and fwiw still have 2.2 & 2.5.

Wait...you gave the 2 and 5 for Lamb and the 1? That can't be right.

Who did you trade with, Damien Harris?

Edited by Andy Dufresne
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 7
54 minutes ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

Give
Harris,Damien RB NE

Get
Lamb,CeeDee WR DAL

That is robbery really.  Did this guy think you were giving him CMC instead of Harris?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

That is robbery really.  Did this guy think you were giving him CMC instead of Harris?

These are the types of owners that usually quit a league leaving no picks or talent, thus making the commish give a discount to the next owner of the team.

I dunno, player profiler had it even, though all the other calcs had me pretty well ahead (as do I). We are both in rebuild and I think he likes Etienne or Chase more than Najee and is a bit down on Lamb for whatever reason. 

1 hour ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

Give
Harris,Damien RB NE

Get
Lamb,CeeDee WR DAL

A clear and decisive win for sure.

Lamb to me should be in the 2-4 range, that 5 is just one spot to far off to consider dealing him especially in a non TE premium league. And really I'd be uncomfortable moving him for 4 right now in case one of the top 3 RBs landed poorly and then all of sudden I can't even get Chase or see a RB worth taking at 4.

Basically I think the guy should not have turned his 1 into 2 and demanded the 2.2 back. Then we'd have had a reasonable trade, one were I'd still lean side getting Lamb but that would have been reasonable. 2.2 and 1.5 for Lamb.

• Like 2

14 Team PPR SF

I have 4 good qb's, Mahomes, Brady, Cousins and since the Wentz trade I have been shopping my Jalen Hurts.  I tried really hard to get Swift but could not do it and he was the young RB that I wanted but when I couldn't get him I did move to WR's.  The team with Calvin Ridley had some qb need so after some back and forth where I had tried to go just Hurst for Ridley and then Hurst and Reagor for Ridley and J Landry but in the end wound up with this.

Gave - Jalen Hurts and Jalen Reagor

Got Calvin Ridley and 2.08 (22nd overall)

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, frae said:

14 Team PPR SF

I have 4 good qb's, Mahomes, Brady, Cousins and since the Wentz trade I have been shopping my Jalen Hurts.  I tried really hard to get Swift but could not do it and he was the young RB that I wanted but when I couldn't get him I did move to WR's.  The team with Calvin Ridley had some qb need so after some back and forth where I had tried to go just Hurst for Ridley and then Hurst and Reagor for Ridley and J Landry but in the end wound up with this.

Did you need a shower after that trade?

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
8 hours ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

12 team PPR, 1 QB, .5 PPR:

Not involved:

Antonio Gibson, 1.7, 1.8

for

Chase Edmonds (we give return yards), Tua, 1.3, 2022 1st (probably around the middle)

Smashing the Gibson side here

• Like 5
3 hours ago, frae said:

14 Team PPR SF

14 team Superflex? This makes QBs absurdly rare and valuable. I go Hurts and I don’t really like Hurts

• Like 1
8 hours ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

Give
Harris,Damien RB NE

Get
Lamb,CeeDee WR DAL

What the hell? I would be absolutely pissed if I'm in this league. The 2 and 5 are basically what I'd view as what it would take to get the 1.01 and you get Lamb on top? Harris is a useless addition to this trade (although he has value). 

• Like 3

A flurry of recent trades in a 12 team PPR league after a new owner joined the league (Team B is the new owner):

Team A gave up Hunt, Kareem CLE RB; Jacobs, Josh LVR RB; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.10

Team B gave up Evans, Mike TBB WR; Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.05; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.05

----------

Team C gave up Mayfield, Baker CLE QB

Team D gave up Cephus, Quintez DET WR; Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.07

----------

Team E gave up Drake, Kenyan ARI RB; Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.10

Team B gave up Year 2022 Round 1 Draft Pick

----------

Team E gave up Brown, Antonio TBB WR; Cook, Jared FA TE

Team B gave up Engram, Evan NYG TE

----------

Team F gave up Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.02; Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.12

Team B gave up Year 2022 Round 2 Draft Pick

----------

Team A gave up Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.05

Team B gave up Fournette, Leonard TBB RB; Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.02

----------

Team D gave up Carson, Chris SEA RB; Hill, Brian ATL RB; Sutton, Courtland DEN WR; Rudolph, Kyle FA TE; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.06

Team A gave up Fournette, Leonard TBB RB; Evans, Mike TBB WR; Harry, N'Keal NEP WR; Everett, Gerald LAR TE; Year 2021 Draft Pick 4.03

----------

Team C gave up Brown, Marquise BAL WR; Hardman, Mecole KCC WR; Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.07

Team B gave up Cooper, Amari DAL WR

2 minutes ago, roarlions said:

A flurry of recent trades in a 12 team PPR league after a new owner joined the league (Team B is the new owner):

Team A gave up Hunt, Kareem CLE RB; Jacobs, Josh LVR RB; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.10

Team B gave up Evans, Mike TBB WR; Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.05; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.05

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

Team D gave up Carson, Chris SEA RB; Hill, Brian ATL RB; Sutton, Courtland DEN WR; Rudolph, Kyle FA TE; Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.06

Team A gave up Fournette, Leonard TBB RB; Evans, Mike TBB WR; Harry, N'Keal NEP WR; Everett, Gerald LAR TE; Year 2021 Draft Pick 4.03

----------

Team C gave up Brown, Marquise BAL WR; Hardman, Mecole KCC WR; Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.07

hope team B paid his dues for the next 2-3 years already... those are some really rough deals for team B

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, roarlions said:

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

By my estimation, Team B lost every trade. The Evans deal and Fournette deal are close though. Drake for a future first is ugly. 

Edited by Edgar
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, iamkoza said:

not my trade but thought it was interesting

10 team 2 qb

A gave: josh allen

b gave: stafford, Mike thomas

B now has mahomes and allen as his 2 qbs 

Allen

16 minutes ago, roarlions said:

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

Yeah that is pretty bad. I think the 1st one for Jacobs and Hunt is fair and the Mayfield one. The rest are criminal. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, roarlions said:

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

Wow trying to pick the trade that team b will regret the most is hard.  Giving up a 1st for Kenyan Drake is brutal and would probably be my first choice as this team doesn't strike me as being good in 21 and you gave up a round 1 22.

The cooper deal doesn't make a lot of sense either, Brown has been crap and Hardman is a lotto ticket and 3.07 blah. He gave up by far the best asset and got back a bunch of magic beans.  

The thing about team B's trades is I don't see the strategy.  If he is going all in for now and giving up picks why is he moving Cooper Fournette and Engram?  That team has moved their 22 1st and 2nd and I have to imagine they are likely to finish in the bottom half of the league so those are going to be good picks.  That team is going to get ugly.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, iamkoza said:

not my trade but thought it was interesting

10 team 2 qb

A gave: josh allen

b gave: stafford, Mike thomas

B now has mahomes and allen as his 2 qbs 

I see what both teams are doing but in a two QB league Allen one of the most valuable players and the fact he is gonna be paired with Mahomes makes this a deal I would not hesitate to do.

Just did this one in FFPC last night, standard.

Gave: 2.11, Irv Smith, Mims and Mike Williams

Got: Diontae Johnson, 2022#3(projected early)

I think I gave more then I got in a general sense but specific to my team unless I got something in a trade, and I could already tell I was not going to get much if at all, Mims and Mike Williams were cuts. So for me the real cost on this is like Irv, 2.11 and maybe like a 4th I might have got one or two of those WR's  for Diontae and a 2022#3.

Works way better for my roster makeup as I was planning on only carrying 3 WR's and 4 TE's, with Irv as my TE3, now it's 4 WR's and 3 TE's.

The team I traded with is a newly orphaned team and they can easily keep all 3 players so I think it works for them.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, menobrown said:

Just did this one in FFPC last night, standard.

Gave: 2.11, Irv Smith, Mims and Mike Williams

Got: Diontae Johnson, 2022#3(projected early)

I think I gave more then I got in a general sense but specific to my team unless I got something in a trade, and I could already tell I was not going to get much if at all, Mims and Mike Williams were cuts. So for me the real cost on this is like Irv, 2.11 and maybe like a 4th I might have got one or two of those WR's  for Diontae and a 2022#3.

Works way better for my roster makeup as I was planning on only carrying 3 WR's and 4 TE's, with Irv as my TE3, now it's 4 WR's and 3 TE's.

The team I traded with is a newly orphaned team and they can easily keep all 3 players so I think it works for them.

Easily. Especially knowing the way you feel about him. I feel basically the same and would easily give this, especially if constrained the way you're talking about. I also agree it could work well for the other guy as a win win. It isn't bad on value.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, roarlions said:

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

Consolidated it looks like this:

Gave up:

• Evans
  • 2022 1st
  • Cooper
  • Fournette
  • Engram
  • 2022 2nd

Received:

• Jacobs
  • Hunt
  • Drake
  • Marquise Brown
  • Antonio Brown
  • Hardman

He essentially got a bunch of depth type pieces (other than Jacobs which equates to the 1.05 as a wash) while giving up Evans, Cooper, and a 2022 1st as marquee pieces.  Seems like a net negative to me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Laughing 1
47 minutes ago, Gally said:

Gave up:

• Evans
  • 2022 1st
  • Cooper
  • Fournette
  • Engram
  • 2022 2nd

Received:

• Jacobs
  • Hunt
  • Drake
  • Marquise Brown
  • Antonio Brown
  • Hardman

He essentially got a bunch of depth type pieces (other than Jacobs which equates to the 1.05 as a wash) while giving up Evans, Cooper, and a 2022 1st as marquee pieces.  Seems like a net negative to me. 

I prefer the 1.05, Evans, 2022 1st, and Cooper side.  Drake, Brown, Brown, Hardman and the late picks are meh to me, even though a decent flyer should be there at 2.10.  Plus, Hunt is still in a situation with Chubb, although he has one more year on his second contract.  Is it me, or does Jacobs' value doesn't seem all that great to me.  

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Gally said:

Gave up:

• Evans
  • 2022 1st
  • Cooper
  • Fournette
  • Engram
  • 2022 2nd

Received:

• Jacobs
  • Hunt
  • Drake
  • Marquise Brown
  • Antonio Brown
  • Hardman

Yeah that's gross

1 minute ago, JohnnyU said:

I prefer the 1.05, Evans, 2022 1st, and Cooper side.  Drake, Brown, Brown, Hardman and the late picks are meh to me, even though a decent flyer should be there at 2.10.  Plus, Hunt is still in a situation with Chubb, although he has one more year on his second contract.  Is it me, or does Jacobs' value doesn't seem all that great to me.  

I do think people are too low on him generally, but it really doesn't change much on this package of deals.

10 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

I took over an orphaned dynasty in Zealots and had Jacobs.  I have been trying to move him (although I think he is good for FF) because I hate the Raiders and don't want any of them to root for.  I have had absolutely no luck getting anything near equal value for him.  I just don't think people trust him for some reason.  He gets plenty of touches and scores TD's.  I am not sure why everyone is so down on him.  

4 minutes ago, Gally said:

I took over an orphaned dynasty in Zealots and had Jacobs.  I have been trying to move him (although I think he is good for FF) because I hate the Raiders and don't want any of them to root for.  I have had absolutely no luck getting anything near equal value for him.  I just don't think people trust him for some reason.  He gets plenty of touches and scores TD's.  I am not sure why everyone is so down on him.  

Perhaps Jacobs is fine, but I prefer the 1.05, Evans, 2022 1st, and Cooper side as a whole in that trade.

Edited by JohnnyU
1 minute ago, JohnnyU said:

Perhaps Jacobs is fine, but I prefer the 1.05, Evans, 2022 1st, and Cooper side as a whole in that trade.

Agreed.  I just thought Jacobs and 1.05 are fairly equal when just looking at those two pieces and I haven't been able to get anywhere close to that in value when trying to move him.  

• Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****