What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (7 Viewers)

12tm 0.5 PPR Sflex TE Prem (1.0)

Akers, Golladay, Hooper, $100 (late 2nd equiv)

OR

Chubb, Andrews

Immediately took a lot of #### for this is the chat but it was my first trade after picking up an orphan and I had 3 thoughts in mind:

1. Chubb > Akers. This seems to be contentious in and of itself but I prefer the guy who has done it for a whole season before and is still pretty young on what we know will continue to be a run-heavy offense.
  2. WR2 is replaceable and Golladay in particular is overrated. He is fine but not as young as ppl think and I expect him to have a down year in a new system w/o Stafford. I can make other trades to replace his production in the short term and I have lots of draft capital for this good WR class.
  3. Andrews is a young, top-5 TE and I will have to pay up royally to get him. Hooper is a JAG. Golladay and a late 2nd is reasonable if not cheap to make the jump from Hooper to Andrews in TE prem.
I don't play TE premium and Hooper isn't a JAG but I agree with your assessment there.  Kenny G isn't going to be back in Det so until we know landing spot it makes it difficult to gauge his value.  I like Chubb over Akers too but I would say the value is on the Akers/Kenny G side but it isn't by a ton.  I don't see an issue with either side really if you really are an Andrews die hard.  I just think there are only 3 TEs worth real value out there and Andrews isn't one of them.  Akers isn't a for sure thing either.  Nothing wrong with your thinking here at all though.

You got a lot of cheddar in return so it isn't bad. I've never played in leagues where you can trade two years out, so that is a curveball to me. If you need a WR3 then Robinson absolutely just made your lineup better. Irv has a lot of room to grow into your backup TE and two 1sts ain't bad. Plus I think Kittle is kind of hard to figure out whereas Kelce is the biggest advantage in FF regardless of format. If Kittle maintains what he has been I don't know you would ever get much more than this for him if you waited until he was a year older. And you could easily end up getting less. So yeah not bad. I'm not a huge ARob fan but so long as you have a win now window with Kelce I like it.
Agreed.  I am the returning champ and my starters are Dak, Kamara, Barkley, Mixon, Hill, Adams, Kelce and then have Montgomery and A-Rob as my 1st 2 off the bench now.

Not enough for Henry in a start 1QB league. However, it being a 16 team league gives more value to Dak.  
League size made me hesitate, but I figured I should be able to turn around and get better pieces than I gave, so I did it. My team isn’t competitive, so hoping I didn’t make a mistake. 

Saw this one in one of my leagues, 12 tm SF, PPR, TE prem

Team A: Strong at WR (AJB, DJM, Tee, Sutton, Viska, Mims) but had nothing at RB (best RB was Tony Pollard)

Team B: Was good at RB, was hurting at WR (best WR was Marvin Jones prior)

Team A trades DK Metcalf, 2.05 and 3.06

Team B trades JK Dobbins, 1.10 and Gabriel Davis

Team A: Strong at WR (AJB, DJM, Tee, Sutton, Viska, Mims) but had nothing at RB (best RB was Tony Pollard)

Sure. Win win fair.

I like the Metcalf side...he is an elite talent and to get him and not have to overpay is a win...Dobbins is a very nice add for a team that needs RB help but Lamar's presence may limit his ultimate upside and if I am dealing Metcalf I would like a little cleaner player and/or a higher pick attached to this...also, I don't like he is giving up that 2.5 as well, would like to see a bigger gap between the two picks.

12tm 0.5 PPR Sflex TE Prem (1.0)

Akers, Golladay, Hooper, $100 (late 2nd equiv)

OR

Chubb, Andrews

Immediately took a lot of #### for this is the chat but it was my first trade after picking up an orphan and I had 3 thoughts in mind:

1. Chubb > Akers. This seems to be contentious in and of itself but I prefer the guy who has done it for a whole season before and is still pretty young on what we know will continue to be a run-heavy offense.
  2. WR2 is replaceable and Golladay in particular is overrated. He is fine but not as young as ppl think and I expect him to have a down year in a new system w/o Stafford. I can make other trades to replace his production in the short term and I have lots of draft capital for this good WR class.
  3. Andrews is a young, top-5 TE and I will have to pay up royally to get him. Hooper is a JAG. Golladay and a late 2nd is reasonable if not cheap to make the jump from Hooper to Andrews in TE prem.
Seems pretty even given the scoring. Non-TE premium or full PPR I’d go Akers side, but as it is not sure which side I would prefer.

I like the Metcalf side...he is an elite talent and to get him and not have to overpay is a win...Dobbins is a very nice add for a team that needs RB help but Lamar's presence may limit his ultimate upside and if I am dealing Metcalf I would like a little cleaner player and/or a higher pick attached to this...also, I don't like he is giving up that 2.5 as well, would like to see a bigger gap between the two picks.
Is there any worry that Wilson gets traded?

12 team, .5 PPR, 1 QB:

Gave:

George Kittle and 2022 2nd (will be late)

Got:

Allen Robinson, Irv Smith, 1.8, 2022 4th, and 2023 1st (a team that isn't really a threat to make the playoffs for a while)

I have Kelce also and just wanted a good WR3 and picks.
Very nice deal...first of all I will admit that while I love Kittle as a player he has a Gronk vibe to me in that I think he is going to be hurt a lot, he just plays so hard and physical...due to that I don’t see much of an age difference between him and Kelce (even though there is one)...this is an excellent return and quite honestly I don’t see what the other guy is thinking...you get an excellent WR still in his prime, a TE that has a chance to be a good one (and the fact he is your backup means you are in great shape at this position), a #1 that could even turn into the next great TE in Pitts and another future #1...now that I have written all of that this deal makes no sense to me at all, it’s a steal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just did two in a devy league (where devy's are included in the rookie draft). Start 1QB league.

Gave Kareem Hunt

Got 2021 2.10 and 2022 1st

Gave Matt Ryan

Got 2021 3.7

Looking more to future, as I think I'm a few pieces away. I have Burrow to hopefully take over at QB for me, and Ryan's numbers might go down with new coach. Deeper at RB, with Barkley, Swift, and Gordon still around (although might move Gordon) -- I felt like that was good value for Hunt, as I don't think he replicates his numbers next year if Chubb stays healthy.

Just did two in a devy league (where devy's are included in the rookie draft). Start 1QB league.

Gave Kareem Hunt

Got 2021 2.10 and 2022 1st

Gave Matt Ryan

Got 2021 3.7

Looking more to future, as I think I'm a few pieces away. I have Burrow to hopefully take over at QB for me, and Ryan's numbers might go down with new coach. Deeper at RB, with Barkley, Swift, and Gordon still around (although might move Gordon) -- I felt like that was good value for Hunt, as I don't think he replicates his numbers next year if Chubb stays healthy.
Fantastic cash out for Hunt...he is not the type of player to be trading future #1’s for...question since I do not do a devy league...about how many non-rookies usually get drafted in the first couple of rounds?

Metcalf may be QB independent given his game.
I don't agree or put another way the routes he runs he's got one of the best QB's he could possibly have. I would anticipate a noticeable drop off in his production without Wilson and most viable potential replacements.

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave Thielen, Gesicki, Hines
I got Reagor, Engram, Jones II

I prefer Gesicki over Engram but it's marginal and not enough to stop me snapping this one up. I think I may finally be on board with calling Jones II undervalued. And I like Reagor as well. Hines is nothing to me and Thielen is 31 week 1.

Fantastic cash out for Hunt...he is not the type of player to be trading future #1’s for...question since I do not do a devy league...about how many non-rookies usually get drafted in the first couple of rounds?
First two rounds are usually about an even split. Fluctuates every year, but I’d say on average 12 rookies (mostly the late risers) and 12 non-rookies go in the first two rounds.

Gave 2.06 and 2022 2nd

Got Gallup and two 2022 4ths

with Dak definitely returning I know there will be a more than competent QB under center and he’s proven in the league. I know there is competition for targets but he’s a good football player

Gave 2.06 and 2022 2nd

with Dak definitely returning I know there will be a more than competent QB under center and he’s proven in the league. I know there is competition for targets but he’s a good football player
I would probably take the two 2nds.  Gallup is a fine player and depending on my WR depth, I would probably swing for the fences with the 2.6 in this deep draft, especially at WR.  I'm not excited about the 2022 draft, but I wouldn't do it without more than the 2.6.  I'm assuming it's a 1 QB 12 team draft?  At the 2.06 you're probably looking at players like Zach Wilson, Trey Lance, Mac Jones (I wouldn't take him that high), Tamorrion Terry, Seth Williams, Brevn Jordan, and perhaps even Jermar Jefferson and Chuba Hubbard (someone will probably bite early 2nd however).  Or perhaps even Trey Sermon, Kadarius Toney, Tylan Wallace, and an outside chance for Justin Fields to drop that far, but not likely, even in a 1 qb league.  I do think players like Dyami Brown, Elijah Moore, Pat Freirmuth, and Michael Carter will be gone by the 2.6, but you never know.  Of course this is not knowing landing spots and some very good players may drop to 2.6 if they land in an unfavorable situation. 

IHEARTFF said:
took over an orphan FFPC rebuild 

gave 2022 2

got Mike Williams, 4.5

Gave 2.06 and 2022 2nd

Gimme the 2nds across the board here

Zealots IDP non-ppr

Gave

Warner, Fred SFO LB

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.08

Year 2022 Round 2 Draft Pick (late)

Got

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.04

Warner is good, but not great. I like what would likely be at 8 - but I love the top 4. And I also have the #1, so I wanted to have two of four, and the added flexibility.

I'd take the 2nd over Mike Williams as I don't see the upside there but I do think Cooper is gone after this year and Dak just signed so I could see the argument in taking that side of the other deal.
I just traded Mike Williams away a few days ago as a part of a bigger deal because I was going to cut him. Other then Josh Gordon, who I once held for almost 7 years on a FFPC team, I would have to classify Mike Williams as the biggest roster drain on a team I've ever owned as I've had him sine he entered the league and don't think I've started him more then once or twice.

Agree with were your mind is on Cooper, I think he' s likely gone after this year and if he's not then Gallup will be. But I also own Gallup on an FFPC team and he's like Mike Williams to me in that it's a roster drain for what I assume is another year so I'd happily exit out for 2.6 and a future second.

Zealots IDP non-ppr

Gave

Warner, Fred SFO LB

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.08

Year 2022 Round 2 Draft Pick (late)

Got

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.04

Warner is good, but not great. I like what would likely be at 8 - but I love the top 4. And I also have the #1, so I wanted to have two of four, and the added flexibility.
Good move, I like it. Non-PPR, so looking at RB3 or WR2 most likely?

Good move, I like it. Non-PPR, so looking at RB3 or WR2 most likely?
I need both, so my initial thought is to take Chase at 1 and then whichever of the top three RBs remain at 4. 

But if one of the RBs lands at a plumb spot, I'm not opposed to taking one of them at RB, even if it means I end up with two of the top three RBs. That's what I meant about liking the flexibility it gives. And this year in classic Zealots leagues, it's required to start two RBs so there's that too.

Just was offered 1.08 for Kupp in 0.5 PPR - thinking of pulling the trigger, but I want to ask for an extra 3rd on top. What's the general feeling on this one?

Just was offered 1.08 for Kupp in 0.5 PPR - thinking of pulling the trigger, but I want to ask for an extra 3rd on top. What's the general feeling on this one?
I would do that with little hesitation. Gravy if you can wiggle another pick out of it. 

I would do that with little hesitation. Gravy if you can wiggle another pick out of it. 
Interesting. Surprised sentiment isn't higher on Kupp who is just a season removed from a top 5 PPR finish. But I understand the concerns - injury history, potential run heavy offense, may have already peaked. The 1.08 could nab a nice player though. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger.

Interesting. Surprised sentiment isn't higher on Kupp who is just a season removed from a top 5 PPR finish. But I understand the concerns - injury history, potential run heavy offense, may have already peaked. The 1.08 could nab a nice player though. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger.
He had a huge first 8-9 weeks in 2019 and he's been pretty average ever since.  If you think he's that first 8-9 week guy in 2019 he'd be pretty valuable but to me I'm going with the guy I've seen the last 1.5 seasons. That guy is a low end WR2, almost WR3 type. You got a 28 year old low end WR2 we'll say and I'm cashing that out for 8.  My guess is at absolute worst you get to pick at least one of Pitts, a Bama WR or Bateman. That's worst case one of them is available. I'd take that shot.

He had a huge first 8-9 weeks in 2019 and he's been pretty average ever since.  If you think he's that first 8-9 week guy in 2019 he'd be pretty valuable but to me I'm going with the guy I've seen the last 1.5 seasons. That guy is a low end WR2, almost WR3 type. You got a 28 year old low end WR2 we'll say and I'm cashing that out for 8.  My guess is at absolute worst you get to pick at least one of Pitts, a Bama WR or Bateman. That's worst case one of them is available. I'd take that shot.
I should mention that it's not superflex. So it's likely that a few of those guys will be taken. I'd probably be looking at Bateman, Waddle, or Rondale Moore.

You're right about Kupp being pretty mediocre the last year and a half, but he does have a gunslinger throwing him the ball now. Stafford should be able to get him better looks than Goff, who has regressed since 2018. The emergence of Akers as a potential workhorse concerns me. I do think Kupp can get back to form -- maybe not first half of 2019, but somewhere in between that and last year, which would put him around a high end WR2.

Stafford should be able to get him better looks than Goff, who has regressed since 2018. The emergence of Akers as a potential workhorse concerns me. I do think Kupp can get back to form -- maybe not first half of 2019, but somewhere in between that and last year, which would put him around a high end WR2.
This only makes their offense better if true and in my opinion only helps Kupp. I'm not a huge fan and am trying to move the only share I have but I only have one guy interested and he is offering absolutely nothing in the neighborhood of 1.08. Actually he has sent me a ton of really bad offers and seems genuinely to be a Kupp guy but apparently not that much. Anyway Akers emergence is a good thing not a bad thing. And yes Stafford should be much better. In my negotiations 1.08 is around what I've been trying to get, with me adding something to Kupp to get there. But to no avail.

I should mention that it's not superflex. So it's likely that a few of those guys will be taken. I'd probably be looking at Bateman, Waddle, or Rondale Moore
I assumed it was not. Unless half a PPR is really different I was assuming 3 RB's and Chase are gone and then worst case 3 out of Smith, Waddle, Bateman or Pitts are gone leaving you one left.

To be clear I'm saying one of them is left for you to pick, most should be gone.

Also I don't view Stafford as a positive, more like net of equal.

You asked, a few answered, sounds like you remain hesitant to deal Kupp. All I'd say to that is if that's how you feel I'd trust your gut over some random people on a message board, but I'd personally insta-accept.

This only makes their offense better if true and in my opinion only helps Kupp. I'm not a huge fan and am trying to move the only share I have but I only have one guy interested and he is offering absolutely nothing in the neighborhood of 1.08. Actually he has sent me a ton of really bad offers and seems genuinely to be a Kupp guy but apparently not that much. Anyway Akers emergence is a good thing not a bad thing. And yes Stafford should be much better. In my negotiations 1.08 is around what I've been trying to get, with me adding something to Kupp to get there. But to no avail.
You may be right. Seems like 1.08 is a pretty good offer gauging the responses in here. I hope you find someone who will offer you what Kupp is really worth.

I assumed it was not. Unless half a PPR is really different I was assuming 3 RB's and Chase are gone and then worst case 3 out of Smith, Waddle, Bateman or Pitts are gone leaving you one left.

To be clear I'm saying one of them is left for you to pick, most should be gone.

Also I don't view Stafford as a positive, more like net of equal.

You asked, a few answered, sounds like you remain hesitant to deal Kupp. All I'd say to that is if that's how you feel I'd trust your gut over some random people on a message board, but I'd personally insta-accept.
Appreciate the feedback. I'm leaning towards taking it. 

You may be right. Seems like 1.08 is a pretty good offer gauging the responses in here. I hope you find someone who will offer you what Kupp is really worth.

Appreciate the feedback. I'm leaning towards taking it. 
I see what you did there. And I like it. Lol yeah I mean I'm actually happy to hold him and put him in my boxscore (actual value not pretend) and I agree with Meno above about trusting your gut. I go against the (apparent) consensus much of the time. For me it is a smash accept as well, though. 

Meno has basically already covered everything but I also remember several games last year towards the end of the season where he was actually losing snaps to Josh Reynolds. He’s also definitely way past his peak, imo. 1.08 would be a snap accept for me. Yes, Stafford is better than Goff, but it doesn’t make a huge difference in Kupp’s value for me. 

FFPC SF not involved

Team A gave Hurts, 2.05, 4.05
Team B gave 1.09, 2.04, 3.06

If he is the QB then it's too cheap IMO. But an easy quick profit for sure.  

Users who are viewing this thread