Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

It's a bit much to say the trade should be overturned. It's just a bunch of junk for a bunch of junk.

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

6 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Really? I don't know what people see in this guy.

Just go to his thread if you want to know why and find the time point from before the season started and start reading backwards. There was very very small concern from anyone if he had ability. All the focus and talk was on the frustration of the injuries because he was coming off a season he was one of the top TE's before he got hurt.

He had a bad year learning a new system but he was coming off  a really strong season before his foot. People forget to easily sometimes.

Edited by menobrown
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Really? I don't know what people see in this guy.

Re:Engram

The 'pro' argument is....

Round 1 pedigree

4 seasons, 3 times in the top-8 of aPPG

Likely one more season with Giants, then somewhere new? better?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Chad Parsons said:

Re:Engram

The 'pro' argument is....

Round 1 pedigree

4 seasons, 3 times in the top-8 of aPPG

Likely one more season with Giants, then somewhere new? better?

Yes another way of saying it.

He's got a lot of negatives  I could point out and he did play horribly last year.

I just push back on notion he's never shown a thing and there is no reason to put any meaningful value on him. But he made Ebron look sure handed last year, must clean up his play but the concern almost all Engram owners had entering 2020 was if he could finally stay healthy, not if he was any good. I'm still on the side of thinking he was more one bad year then start of a bad career.

4 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

Give me the 1.11

I would go the other one for sure and take Juedy and in fact as soon as we can expand rosters I intend to make a few offers along these lines.

• Like 1

Just saw Tua get traded straight up for Hurts in PPR. I just traded Tua to the guy for 2.12 the other day LOL

I'll take Hurts as of now. Not sure why the other guy would not ask for more than Tua

8 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

Just saw Tua get traded straight up for Hurts in PPR. I just traded Tua to the guy for 2.12 the other day LOL

I'll take Hurts as of now. Not sure why the other guy would not ask for more than Tua

Ehh...much prefer Hurts there. 

• Like 2

FFPC, not involved other than I made what I think was a decent\comparable offer for MT 2 days ago and he rejected it without comment or counter. Not sure why he didn't counter; decent price to get MT

Gave
Thomas, Michael

Got
2022 1st Round (likely early)
2022 3rd Round
2021 Pick 1.12

5 minutes ago, kyter1 said:

16 TM PPR - QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex

Gave: Dak, 1.16 (not mine), 2.03 (is mine)

Got: D. Henry

Not enough for Henry in a start 1QB league. However, it being a 16 team league gives more value to Dak.  

Edited by JohnnyU
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

FFPC, not involved other than I made what I think was a decent\comparable offer for MT 2 days ago and he rejected it without comment or counter. Not sure why he didn't counter; decent price to get MT

Gave
Thomas, Michael

Got
2022 1st Round (likely early)
2022 3rd Round
2021 Pick 1.12

This could work for both sides assuming he is in a "win now" window and you are rebuilding.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BigAl21 said:

FFPC 

got Mooney and Hamler for 2.08. Needed to fill a few spots on an orphan.

Its no Sutton, but...

If you have the room i like both of them and 2.8 is a good decent price.

12 hours ago, BigAl21 said:

FFPC 

got Mooney and Hamler for 2.08. Needed to fill a few spots on an orphan.

Its no Sutton, but...

I think that's a good deal. I've been buying both for 3rds and 4ths in FFPC this last month. Even got Hamler with a 6th one. But I am of the opinion those are crazy low prices and that mid 2nd for the pair seems right.

12tm 0.5 PPR Sflex TE Prem (1.0)

Akers, Golladay, Hooper, $100 (late 2nd equiv)

OR

Chubb, Andrews

Immediately took a lot of #### for this is the chat but it was my first trade after picking up an orphan and I had 3 thoughts in mind:

1. Chubb > Akers. This seems to be contentious in and of itself but I prefer the guy who has done it for a whole season before and is still pretty young on what we know will continue to be a run-heavy offense.
  2. WR2 is replaceable and Golladay in particular is overrated. He is fine but not as young as ppl think and I expect him to have a down year in a new system w/o Stafford. I can make other trades to replace his production in the short term and I have lots of draft capital for this good WR class.
  3. Andrews is a young, top-5 TE and I will have to pay up royally to get him. Hooper is a JAG. Golladay and a late 2nd is reasonable if not cheap to make the jump from Hooper to Andrews in TE prem.

5 minutes ago, PhrankieD said:

OR

Chubb, Andrews

Immediately took a lot of #### for this is the chat but it was my first trade after picking up an orphan and I had 3 thoughts in mind:

1. Chubb > Akers. This seems to be contentious in and of itself but I prefer the guy who has done it for a whole season before and is still pretty young on what we know will continue to be a run-heavy offense.
  2. WR2 is replaceable and Golladay in particular is overrated. He is fine but not as young as ppl think and I expect him to have a down year in a new system w/o Stafford. I can make other trades to replace his production in the short term and I have lots of draft capital for this good WR class.
  3. Andrews is a young, top-5 TE and I will have to pay up royally to get him. Hooper is a JAG. Golladay and a late 2nd is reasonable if not cheap to make the jump from Hooper to Andrews in TE prem.

I agree completely on 2 and 3 and I like the trade for you in a vacuum. I love Chubb and don't have an issue with taking him over Akers but I would definitely go the other way there. However, I think people are way too high on Golladay and Andrews is a 25 year old TE in premium format and he has already shown a lot. I do think the value is on the other side, though, just because Akers really is probably worth that much more on the market. But I think this is fine. And you cleared a roster spot if it means anything.

2 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

Any thoughts?

You got a lot of cheddar in return so it isn't bad. I've never played in leagues where you can trade two years out, so that is a curveball to me. If you need a WR3 then Robinson absolutely just made your lineup better. Irv has a lot of room to grow into your backup TE and two 1sts ain't bad. Plus I think Kittle is kind of hard to figure out whereas Kelce is the biggest advantage in FF regardless of format. If Kittle maintains what he has been I don't know you would ever get much more than this for him if you waited until he was a year older. And you could easily end up getting less. So yeah not bad. I'm not a huge ARob fan but so long as you have a win now window with Kelce I like it.

23 minutes ago, PhrankieD said:

OR

Chubb, Andrews

I don't play TE premium and Hooper isn't a JAG but I agree with your assessment there.  Kenny G isn't going to be back in Det so until we know landing spot it makes it difficult to gauge his value.  I like Chubb over Akers too but I would say the value is on the Akers/Kenny G side but it isn't by a ton.  I don't see an issue with either side really if you really are an Andrews die hard.  I just think there are only 3 TEs worth real value out there and Andrews isn't one of them.  Akers isn't a for sure thing either.  Nothing wrong with your thinking here at all though.

12 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

You got a lot of cheddar in return so it isn't bad. I've never played in leagues where you can trade two years out, so that is a curveball to me. If you need a WR3 then Robinson absolutely just made your lineup better. Irv has a lot of room to grow into your backup TE and two 1sts ain't bad. Plus I think Kittle is kind of hard to figure out whereas Kelce is the biggest advantage in FF regardless of format. If Kittle maintains what he has been I don't know you would ever get much more than this for him if you waited until he was a year older. And you could easily end up getting less. So yeah not bad. I'm not a huge ARob fan but so long as you have a win now window with Kelce I like it.

Agreed.  I am the returning champ and my starters are Dak, Kamara, Barkley, Mixon, Hill, Adams, Kelce and then have Montgomery and A-Rob as my 1st 2 off the bench now.

3 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

Agreed.  I am the returning champ and my starters are Dak, Kamara, Barkley, Mixon, Hill, Adams, Kelce and then have Montgomery and A-Rob as my 1st 2 off the bench now.

Yep. And you'd much rather start stud RB/WRs in a flex than a 2nd TE, even if it is Kittle.

17 hours ago, JohnnyU said:

Not enough for Henry in a start 1QB league. However, it being a 16 team league gives more value to Dak.  

League size made me hesitate, but I figured I should be able to turn around and get better pieces than I gave, so I did it. My team isn’t competitive, so hoping I didn’t make a mistake. 

Saw this one in one of my leagues, 12 tm SF, PPR, TE prem

Team A: Strong at WR (AJB, DJM, Tee, Sutton, Viska, Mims) but had nothing at RB (best RB was Tony Pollard)

Team B: Was good at RB, was hurting at WR (best WR was Marvin Jones prior)

Team A trades DK Metcalf, 2.05 and 3.06

Team B trades JK Dobbins, 1.10 and Gabriel Davis

1 minute ago, angman said:

Team A: Strong at WR (AJB, DJM, Tee, Sutton, Viska, Mims) but had nothing at RB (best RB was Tony Pollard)

Sure. Win win fair.

14 minutes ago, angman said:

I like the Metcalf side...he is an elite talent and to get him and not have to overpay is a win...Dobbins is a very nice add for a team that needs RB help but Lamar's presence may limit his ultimate upside and if I am dealing Metcalf I would like a little cleaner player and/or a higher pick attached to this...also, I don't like he is giving up that 2.5 as well, would like to see a bigger gap between the two picks.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PhrankieD said:

OR

Chubb, Andrews

Seems pretty even given the scoring. Non-TE premium or full PPR I’d go Akers side, but as it is not sure which side I would prefer.

5 hours ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

12 team, .5 PPR, 1 QB:

Gave:

George Kittle and 2022 2nd (will be late)

Got:

Allen Robinson, Irv Smith, 1.8, 2022 4th, and 2023 1st (a team that isn't really a threat to make the playoffs for a while)

I have Kelce also and just wanted a good WR3 and picks.

You came out ahead there pretty easily IMO

1 hour ago, Boston said:

I like the Metcalf side...he is an elite talent and to get him and not have to overpay is a win...Dobbins is a very nice add for a team that needs RB help but Lamar's presence may limit his ultimate upside and if I am dealing Metcalf I would like a little cleaner player and/or a higher pick attached to this...also, I don't like he is giving up that 2.5 as well, would like to see a bigger gap between the two picks.

Is there any worry that Wilson gets traded?

1 hour ago, ghostguy123 said:

You came out ahead there pretty easily IMO

I would have traded Kelce and kept Kittle.   He’s 4 years younger 

Edited by JohnnyU
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Mark Football said:

Is there any worry that Wilson gets traded?

I think that has to be in the back of any Metcalf Owner’s mind...even with that worry I would still want more than this to trade him.

8 hours ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

12 team, .5 PPR, 1 QB:

Gave:

George Kittle and 2022 2nd (will be late)

Got:

Allen Robinson, Irv Smith, 1.8, 2022 4th, and 2023 1st (a team that isn't really a threat to make the playoffs for a while)

I have Kelce also and just wanted a good WR3 and picks.

Very nice deal...first of all I will admit that while I love Kittle as a player he has a Gronk vibe to me in that I think he is going to be hurt a lot, he just plays so hard and physical...due to that I don’t see much of an age difference between him and Kelce (even though there is one)...this is an excellent return and quite honestly I don’t see what the other guy is thinking...you get an excellent WR still in his prime, a TE that has a chance to be a good one (and the fact he is your backup means you are in great shape at this position), a #1 that could even turn into the next great TE in Pitts and another future #1...now that I have written all of that this deal makes no sense to me at all, it’s a steal.

Edited by Boston

Just did two in a devy league (where devy's are included in the rookie draft). Start 1QB league.

Gave Kareem Hunt

Got 2021 2.10 and 2022 1st

Gave Matt Ryan

Got 2021 3.7

Looking more to future, as I think I'm a few pieces away. I have Burrow to hopefully take over at QB for me, and Ryan's numbers might go down with new coach. Deeper at RB, with Barkley, Swift, and Gordon still around (although might move Gordon) -- I felt like that was good value for Hunt, as I don't think he replicates his numbers next year if Chubb stays healthy.

1 minute ago, Don Quixote said:

Just did two in a devy league (where devy's are included in the rookie draft). Start 1QB league.

Gave Kareem Hunt

Got 2021 2.10 and 2022 1st

Gave Matt Ryan

Got 2021 3.7

Looking more to future, as I think I'm a few pieces away. I have Burrow to hopefully take over at QB for me, and Ryan's numbers might go down with new coach. Deeper at RB, with Barkley, Swift, and Gordon still around (although might move Gordon) -- I felt like that was good value for Hunt, as I don't think he replicates his numbers next year if Chubb stays healthy.

Fantastic cash out for Hunt...he is not the type of player to be trading future #1’s for...question since I do not do a devy league...about how many non-rookies usually get drafted in the first couple of rounds?

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Boston said:

I think that has to be in the back of any Metcalf Owner’s mind...even with that worry I would still want more than this to trade him.

Metcalf may be QB independent given his game.

1 minute ago, JohnnyU said:

I tend to agree with one caveat...Seattle’s commitment to the run game always lurks and that is with Wilson...imagine what it could be with a lesser QB.

22 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

I don't agree or put another way the routes he runs he's got one of the best QB's he could possibly have. I would anticipate a noticeable drop off in his production without Wilson and most viable potential replacements.

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave Thielen, Gesicki, Hines
I got Reagor, Engram, Jones II

I prefer Gesicki over Engram but it's marginal and not enough to stop me snapping this one up. I think I may finally be on board with calling Jones II undervalued. And I like Reagor as well. Hines is nothing to me and Thielen is 31 week 1.

1 hour ago, Boston said:

Fantastic cash out for Hunt...he is not the type of player to be trading future #1’s for...question since I do not do a devy league...about how many non-rookies usually get drafted in the first couple of rounds?

First two rounds are usually about an even split. Fluctuates every year, but I’d say on average 12 rookies (mostly the late risers) and 12 non-rookies go in the first two rounds.

14 minutes ago, Don Quixote said:

First two rounds are usually about an even split. Fluctuates every year, but I’d say on average 12 rookies (mostly the late risers) and 12 non-rookies go in the first two rounds.

Thanks...puts that other trade in better perspective (i.e. I like it a lot now)

• Thanks 1
On 3/7/2021 at 6:24 PM, IHEARTFF said:

Let me go see if I can pay Andrews for CEH straight up cuz I seriously doubt it

No response so far, so I'm guessing that was a no in my league

• Laughing 1
  • Gottabesweet changed the title to ****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****