Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

1 hour ago, JohnnyU said:

So what do you think is a fair price for CMC?  Every time one of these stud trades is posted, we almost always get the same response that it isn't enough.

As a CMC owner I have not even considered this question. He is worth 1 1/2 starting player production. That is hard to make up in a trade, and I doubt many owners are willing to give up what it would take.

• Like 1
  • Replies 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in??  I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

8 minutes ago, 32 Counter Pass said:

As a CMC owner I have not even considered this question. He is worth 1 1/2 starting player production. That is hard to make up in a trade, and I doubt many owners are willing to give up what it would take.

I tried to get JT & Miles Sanders for him & was told I am crazy lol

1 hour ago, JohnnyU said:

So what do you think is a fair price for CMC?  Every time one of these stud trades is posted, we almost always get the same response that it isn't enough.

I'm about to go full #######, and likely get told off by the other owner lol, by offering my CMC, 2021 3rd, Coutee & Burton for his Dalvin Cook, A. Gibson, Kittle, 2022 1st & 2021 2nd

2 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

I'm about to go full #######, and likely get told off by the other owner lol, by offering my CMC, 2021 3rd, Coutee & Burton for his Dalvin Cook, A. Gibson, Kittle, 2022 1st & 2021 2nd

That offer matches your fbg name.

• Laughing 1
2 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

Bold to ask for Kittle, 1st & 2nd for free but may as well try

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

Not many people value CMC in the range of eight firsts

• Love 1
  • Laughing 3
13 hours ago, Helaire-ious said:

That is just filthy. Even I would move CMC for that! Guess that is why I don’t think about moving him.

• Like 1
On 3/28/2021 at 4:09 PM, Buckna said:

Followed up by two unrelated teams to the first two:

Watson + Fournette + Gerald Everett

for

Dak + Hunt + 4.02 + 4.05

Watson re-dealt this morning:

Watson + 3.08

for 1.11 + 2.11 + Goff

Edit: forgot this league has a 13th pick so that shifts the picks very slightly

Edited by Buckna
28 minutes ago, Tha Guru said:

PPR 1QB 

Team A received: Tyreek Hill

Team B received:  Josh Jacobs and 1.07

Seems light for Tyreek to me but I don't own him anywhere nor am I trying to buy him so I don't really know what his market value is.

1 hour ago, Marauder said:

Seems light for Tyreek to me but I don't own him anywhere nor am I trying to buy him so I don't really know what his market value is.

Very light for Tyreek, IMO. I think that's a marquee player short.

13 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Upgrade at RB and free Winston, thanks very much.

And if you went with Chase instead of Harris or ET?

Edited by smbkrypt24
On 4/1/2021 at 10:57 PM, Denver724 said:

Standard 12 team ppr. Team getting Jacobs has Drake. 

Reagor, Landry and the 3.10

for 

Jacobs and a 2022 4th.

I know Jacobs value is really low right now but I'd rather let him rot on my team than sell that low on him.  Seems like a terrible deal but I get wanting to get out of Jacobs.

On 4/2/2021 at 3:09 AM, osiriskid said:

12 team SF (Not involved)

Team A: Gave CMC (non contender)

Team B:  Gave JK Dobbins, 1.05 (contender)

This is much better due to being SF but I wouldn't trade CMC for that.  I would think you could get more if you put him on the market and shopped him.  If not, then at least they got good pieces in return.  Just feels like patience could have got the CMC owner a better pay day but this could age well for them.

• Like 1
On 4/2/2021 at 5:35 AM, iamkoza said:

10 team, 2qb, ppr, not involved but yikes

team A gave: Saquon

Team B gave: ceh, pollard, mooney, penny, 2.01, 2.07, 3.01

This is terrible value for Barkley.  A lot of people getting the rookie-itis right now it seems.  Too many studs going for too little in here it seems to me.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

You think Swift is really worth 1.1 by itself?  I would say straight up (without Winston) he may be worth 1.3 but no more.

Yes and based on startups it would seem my opinion is not the minority one.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

You think Swift is really worth 1.1 by itself?  I would say straight up (without Winston) he may be worth 1.3 but no more.

If I owned Swift I don't think I'd give him up for the 1.01 right now. Maybe after the draft and I see where the top 2 RB's go I'd change my mind, but even then, I'm pretty sure I'd keep Swift. He's proven he can play, looked good with erratic usage, and the coaching staff has already said they want to throw the ball a lot to him this year. I think Swift is going to see a ton of work.

7 minutes ago, menobrown said:

Yes and based on startups it would seem my opinion is not the minority one.

I take Swift in that one as well. A somewhat close comp I just turned down 1.02 for my Taylor. 

7 minutes ago, kutta said:

If I owned Swift I don't think I'd give him up for the 1.01 right now. Maybe after the draft and I see where the top 2 RB's go I'd change my mind, but even then, I'm pretty sure I'd keep Swift. He's proven he can play, looked good with erratic usage, and the coaching staff has already said they want to throw the ball a lot to him this year. I think Swift is going to see a ton of work.

In which case he'll wear down about week eight. Which, coincidentally is about the same time Lions fans will realize their head coach is Mike Tice 2.0.

3 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

In which case he'll wear down about week eight. Which, coincidentally is about the same time Lions fans will realize their head coach is Mike Tice 2.0.

Yeah, I know. But after 55 years of rooting for this team, could you let a guy have just a little hope?

4 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

I take Swift in that one as well. A somewhat close comp I just turned down 1.02 for my Taylor. 

JT is a much different animal.  He is worth far more than Swift.  Swift plays for a Lions team that hasn't had a 1k rusher since Reggie Bush in 2013.  I wouldn't draft Swift over Harris if I they were both in this draft.  Probably not Ettiene either but we still need the NFL draft to be sure on that.

• Like 1
Just now, kutta said:

Yeah, I know. But after 55 years of rooting for this team, could you let a guy have just a little hope?

I'm sorry.

But I think you're in a better place than being a Vikings fan, where your hopes are dashed year after year after year.

Just now, Andy Dufresne said:

I'm sorry.

But I think you're in a better place than being a Vikings fan, where your hopes are dashed year after year after year.

I'm not so sure. I've lived in Arizona for over 40 years now, so the two teams I am passionate about are the Lions and Cardinals. Lucky me!

Just now, kutta said:

I'm not so sure. I've lived in Arizona for over 40 years now, so the two teams I am passionate about are the Lions and Cardinals. Lucky me!

Well that's just masochistic!

• Laughing 1
1 minute ago, kutta said:

That is brutal.  Some terrible luck for the football teams.  I have been a Niner fan since I was 4 in 85 so have had some really good times.  Some rough ones but not like that.  Hopefully you have a team or 2 you route for outside of those 2 that have been good at times like GB or Pitts or something.

27 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

I get the argument but, like Dobbins, the team the dude plays on matters.  The Lions never have a top end RB.  I for sure wouldn't even consider this until after the NFL draft at least.

I don't prescribe to the line of thinking that the Lions are a bad spot for RB's. The previous staff was not so great but that's not very relevant to me.

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, menobrown said:

I don't prescribe to the line of thinking that the Lions are a bad spot for RB's. The previous staff was not so great but that's not very relevant to me.

I get that too but it has been multiple staffs.  Not just one.  Time will tell, I just think this is being way optimistic on Swift even though I do like him as a player.

1 minute ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

I get that too but it has been multiple staffs.  Not just one.  Time will tell, I just think this is being way optimistic on Swift even though I do like him as a player.

That's to me like saying I won't invest in an Alabama RB because so and so failed. This line of thinking does not make sense to me  It's not applicable in any way whatsoever to how to view players moving forward.

2 minutes ago, menobrown said:

That's to me like saying I won't invest in an Alabama RB because so and so failed. This line of thinking does not make sense to me  It's not applicable in any way whatsoever to how to view players moving forward.

That makes sense to some extent but they had Derrick Henry at over 2k yards, Alexander was a league MVP, Ingram rushed for over 1k a few years ago, so not sure that holds.  There are exceptions to every rule but I'd normally rather let someone else take that risk before I do.

5 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

That makes sense to some extent but they had Derrick Henry at over 2k yards, Alexander was a league MVP, Ingram rushed for over 1k a few years ago, so not sure that holds.  There are exceptions to every rule but I'd normally rather let someone else take that risk before I do.

The Alabama RB thing was an example. Another example would be something like not drafting a player who wears #13. In other words I think it's basically like allowing superstition to dictate your fantasy football decisions.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, PantherThunder said:

14 team PPR 

Got: J. Jefferson

Gave: Zeke, Pollard

Send him a Christmas ham or at very least a card. you destroyed his team and greatly improved yours ;)

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, wlwiles said:

Another CMC data point: 

12 team 1PPR 1QB (not involved)

Team A gave: CMC
Team B gave: DHenry, ARob, 1.12

Still not enough for me to move CMC. Henry is great but in his twilight years and ARob and 1.12 don't make up the difference.