Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

It's a bit much to say the trade should be overturned. It's just a bunch of junk for a bunch of junk.

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in??  I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

6 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

Just saw Dalvin Cook go for Cam Akers & two late 2022 1sts in PPR

I'd cash out on Cook for that.

1 minute ago, Marauder said:

FFPC (not involved)

Team A gives Miles Sanders

Team B gives 1.04, 2022 3rd

I'd just keep Sanders for that - and I'm no big fan of his.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

I like me some Cook but I’d have to take Akers and the firsts 

Edited by kutta
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Marauder said:

FFPC (not involved)

Turned down Sanders for 1.5 offer a few weeks ago before cuts, was an easy call and this is comparable.

FFPC (standard).  Startup draft ended a couple weeks back.  Same team made both deals.

Gave: Ekeler, Aijuk, future 2nd

Got: Saquan Barkley

Gave: two future 1st rounders (one is very likely a playoff team) and Fournette

Got: DK Metcalf

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

Someone just massively overpaid for Herbert in start 1 QB dynasty PPR (No, not super flex!)

Team A gave Herbert

Team B gave Russ Wilson, 2021 1.11 & David Moore

I can kind of see this one.

1 minute ago, Helaire-ious said:

Then, in same league, the 2021 1.03 & Mike Williams just went for Matt Ryan & Tyler Lockett.

WTF is going on today?

This one makes little sense.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

Someone just massively overpaid for Herbert in start 1 QB dynasty PPR (No, not super flex!)

Team A gave Herbert

Not sure how you consider that an overpay?  I would much rather have Herbert in a dynasty league than Wilson and giving up the 1.11 to get it done isn't unreasonable.  David Moore is waiver wire fodder.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

Team A gave Herbert

I wouldn't call it a massive overpay. It's probably an overpay based on what you think lies ahead for Wilson but it's not terrible assuming Hebert is able to take another step. 

It's really Wilson and the 1.11 as Moore is basically worthless. I'd say it's maybe a 2-3 draft spot overpay.

Edited by Dr. Octopus
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

Team A gave Herbert

I for one agree with you it's a massive overpay. There is no way I could get 1.11 for Herbert in my one start QB leagues.

Edited by menobrown
8 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

Then, in same league, the 2021 1.03 & Mike Williams just went for Matt Ryan & Tyler Lockett.

WTF is going on today?

That's for sure worse then the Herbert overpay

22 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

FFPC (standard).  Startup draft ended a couple weeks back.  Same team made both deals.

Barkley and that seems like a steal for Metcalf.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, menobrown said:

I for one agree with you it's a massive overpay. There is no way I could get 1.11 for Herbert in my one start QB leagues.

Leagues are so different on QBs.

A guy today wanted me to give Miles Sanders AND a 3rd for...Baker Mayfield.

• Laughing 1
3 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I got an offer of Mayfield for Watson today.  If people feel I would do that, then they don't know me very well.  Like I said in the Watson thread, I would rather go down with the ship than do something stupid like that.  I also have Lawrence in that league.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

I got an offer of Mayfield for Watson today.  If people feel I would do that, then they don't know me very well.  Like I said in the Watson thread, I would rather go down with the ship than do something stupid like that.  I also have Lawrence in that league.

Amen. I'd rather lose than be played for a sucker.

13 minutes ago, menobrown said:

I’m with you. That seems pretty crazy in a start 1QB league where QB’s are a dime a dozen. 

23 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

WTF is going on today?

That’s just stupid. 

5 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

This is true and my guess is it's due in large part to roster size.  If you got those leagues you can easily sit on 2-3 QB's year round so that around 30 QB's tend to be rostered it makes a difference versus say FFPC I mainly play with smaller roster sizes.

My largest roster sized league is just 22 and it has 29 QB's on rosters right now, most of my one start FFPC leagues have in range of 18 QB's on rosters.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

Team A gave Herbert

I get that he is younger than Wilson but in 1QB I don't think that matters even a little bit. At least not at Wilson's age anyway. Plus as much as I like Herbert there is no real significant reason to think he is going to outscore Wilson on a consistent basis. If at all. I would call it 50/50 in terms of which one outscores the other in 2021 and beyond. And I sure as heck wouldn't pay the 1.11 to find out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

Both of these seem like huge underpays for the star players.  I wouldn't take that for Barkley or DK.  Not even that close really.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Helaire-ious said:

Team A gave Herbert

I'm in OR so like me some Herbert but this is a terrible deal IMO.  The other one for Lockett is even worse.  Those are the type of deals you hate seeing when they pop up in the league.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Holy crap.  Not sure how you even make that offer.  I don't even think that is a good trade in SF but I don't play that format so I could be off.  Way too high on QBs there.

22 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

I'm in OR so like me some Herbert but this is a terrible deal IMO.  The other one for Lockett is even worse.  Those are the type of deals you hate seeing when they pop up in the league.

Me too!!

21 minutes ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

Holy crap.  Not sure how you even make that offer.  I don't even think that is a good trade in SF but I don't play that format so I could be off.  Way too high on QBs there.

It is on par for SF but I think most people would still take Sanders.

• Like 1

I have Sanders.

What range of player would you need to added to the 1.04 to get Sanders? Asking for a friend...

Edited by rockaction
20 minutes ago, menobrown said:

I have Sanders.

Interesting. In a 12 team non-ppr league that will require 2 starting RBs beginning this upcoming season, I am being told Sanders is not worth a late 1st. I was told an early 2nd for Sanders was also a stretch.

16 minutes ago, northern exposure said:

Interesting. In a 12 team non-ppr league that will require 2 starting RBs beginning this upcoming season, I am being told Sanders is not worth a late 1st. I was told an early 2nd for Sanders was also a stretch.

Miles Sanders? Perhaps now is the time when I go buy him holy crap.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, rockaction said:

What range of player would you need to added to the 1.04 to get Sanders? Asking for a friend...

In that particular league I'd a bad reference point because I'd need to be absolutely overpaid due to make up of team. Mainly in that it's a contender with 3 viable RB's and damn near nothing else. Idea of shorting myself down to two viable RB's would require me to be blown away.

But in the ole vacuum I don't think Sanders vs 1.4 is wildly off.  But need's a factor and I don't want to get into big argument with peoplel about reaching or taking Bishop Sankey's of the world because I"m sure against that but RB need in particular is a factor. I like Sanders, he's fairly young and I'm not real interested in trading him in hopes I can draft the RB3 in this class or something of that nature. But I got leagues I'm deep at RB and in those leagues for the chance to draft a Chase or Pitts I'd still need something like a late one added to the 4, but that cost request could soften into something more in the second range round when I'm OTC and/or know landing spots. But I'd say again if you tell me I'm picking RB 3 in this class at pick 4 I'd say no if you were tagging a late one onto it.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, northern exposure said:

I don't know about non-PPR but this does not jive with PPR leagues. I've done several redrafts this year and he's not made it to round 3 yet in one, consistently very late near end of round two he keeps going. That's redraft but he's 24 and you can draw a correlation to a degree to dynasty. In FFPC startups his ADP is in same range, right around very end of late 2 and I think ahead of all but 2 rookies. You look at something like Hindery's trade value chart from this site and he's valued I think pick 3 in PPR. So I don't know what to say about what you are being told and how different non-PPR is but this is not in line with what I'm seeing.

• Like 1

In that particular league I'd a bad reference point because I'd need to be absolutely overpaid due to make up of team. Mainly in that it's a contender with 3 viable RB's and damn near nothing else. Idea of shorting myself down to two viable RB's would require me to be blown away.

But in the ole vacuum I don't think Sanders vs 1.4 is wildly off.  But need's a factor and I don't want to get into big argument with peoplel about reaching or taking Bishop Sankey's of the world because I"m sure against that but RB need in particular is a factor. I like Sanders, he's fairly young and I'm not real interested in trading him in hopes I can draft the RB3 in this class or something of that nature. But I got leagues I'm deep at RB and in those leagues for the chance to draft a Chase or Pitts I'd still need something like a late one added to the 4, but that cost request could soften into something more in the second range round when I'm OTC and/or know landing spots. But I'd say again if you tell me I'm picking RB 3 in this class at pick 4 I'd say no if you were tagging a late one onto it.

Nice, yeah. Thanks for answering. Wow. We're really on the same page in terms of valuation. I'd pretty much come to the conclusion that what you stated seems to be exactly the case. I don't think anyone is trading Sanders for one of Williams, Etienne, or Harris right now unless there's a definite sweetener involved, and the sweetener better be a higher-end pick.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm thinking Sanders is a higher-end player with reasonable RB1 aspirations, and as such, worth a little more than the RB3 of this class. I do not roster Sanders anywhere and that's what I think. I offered Elliott for Sanders and was refused, actually. So his price is still a high one to a lot of people.

2 hours ago, Matt's Eagles said:

12 Team PPR

Team A got D Montgomery and T Boyd

Team B got Juedy, Godwin

Team B definitely got the best player in Godwin and it’s not outlandish to think they also got the second best player

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, northern exposure said:

Is this from the same guy who was trying to sell you Brandin Cooks for the 1.03? 

1 hour ago, rockaction said:

Somewhere around. Brock Osweiler?

Not to pile on but in FFPC SF, not involved

Team A gave Miles Sanders

Team B gave 1.04

This is conceivably as good as the 1.01 in single QB and probably equal to 1.02. I honestly have no idea how I feel about him. I like him every time I see him play but I probably fall on the "bird in the hand" camp here. Only had him in redraft once. 

1 hour ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Is this from the same guy who was trying to sell you Brandin Cooks for the 1.03? 

Lol. No, that was a ppr league. I do tend to get a lot of crappy trade offers though. Based on this thread, I'm not the only one. 

On 4/6/2021 at 7:23 PM, Helaire-ious said:

Other side of the spectrum....just saw Akers traded straight up for Kamara. 

19 minutes ago, Cjw_55106 said:

Other side of the spectrum....just saw Akers traded straight up for Kamara. 

I’m selling Dalvin for that price. However, Akers owner is going to have to throw a little in to make that Kamara deal work. I’m not doing that straight up. 

Took over a safeleague orphan and have done some rebuilding trades, 12 team SF ppr te 1.5 ppr

This team had really only a few assets , the only elite asset I have left still is Aaron Rodgers

Gave D. Henry Deebo Samuel and Mo Alie Cox

Got 1.02

Gave Michael Thomas

Got 1.06 and Gus Edwards

Gave Marvin Jones and 4.07

Got 3.05 and Darrynton Evans

I know have 1.02 1.06 1.07 2.07 3.05 and 3.07.  

36 minutes ago, frae said:

Took over a safeleague orphan and have done some rebuilding trades, 12 team SF ppr te 1.5 ppr

This team had really only a few assets , the only elite asset I have left still is Aaron Rodgers

Gave D. Henry Deebo Samuel and Mo Alie Cox

Got 1.02

Gave Michael Thomas

Got 1.06 and Gus Edwards

My take may be in the minority, but I understand wanting to get younger for picks but I like Michael Thomas if Jameis is the QB.  I don't like Jameis as a QB but I think MT should see an uptick in production with a younger/stronger arm under center.  

I understand being worried about Henry's usage but he is built and has a pretty good offensive line, while coming off a great season.

I am interested in what your starters look like now and who you plan to target with 1.02/1.06/1.07.  

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, TVT 0 N S T A said:

My take may be in the minority, but I understand wanting to get younger for picks but I like Michael Thomas if Jameis is the QB.  I don't like Jameis as a QB but I think MT should see an uptick in production with a younger/stronger arm under center.  

I understand being worried about Henry's usage but he is built and has a pretty good offensive line, while coming off a great season.

I am interested in what your starters look like now and who you plan to target with 1.02/1.06/1.07.  

If I had to do a starting lineup today it would probably be

A Rodgers

K Drake, David Johnson, G Edwards

A Thielen, TY Hilton, J Crowder, Q Cephus. J Meyers

Jack Doyle

Honestly the starting lineup probably includes 1.02 and 1.06, but that is what I would do with guys I have.

What I plan to do with the picks?  Need to evaluate the other rosters and see what draft capital is used on the running backs and qb's and see where Chase and Pitts go.  1.02 could be qb 2 or RB 1.  1.06 and 1.07 is at least 1 QB if i pass on qb at 1.02 and then could be rb2 rb 3, WR 1 or TE 1.  I probably won't take WR 2 as I don't love anyone after Chase right now but where they go in the draft could change that.

The other option is trade back from 1.02 for more picks. 

Edited by frae
On 4/6/2021 at 7:28 PM, Marauder said:

FFPC (not involved)

I know this has already had a bit of discussion but...I have to say this is kind of a conundrum here.

If you have the 1.4 (like I do) and are a rebuilding team, which you probably are at that spot (and I am) then Sanders would be a great addition.

But the question is, is he a better addition than say Etienne or Williams would be given the age difference? I'm not so sure.