What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (12 Viewers)

12 team PPR dynasty; 
Claypool / Jeff Wilson 
for 
Deebo / Rookie picks 2.04 & 2.09 
easily

10 team 0.5 PPR league 

Received: Antonio Brown

Gave: 2021 3.03 
Too many mouths in Tampa and 10 team 0.5 PPR is important here - I would take the 3.03 even in 12 team PPR but I can see it the other way in that format where I can't in this one.

Blick said:
Similarly,

Gave:  Chark/Montgomery

Got:  Ridley
I think Chark explodes this year and that DM is underrated as a producer but nobody wants him. Another year of RB4 production would change that but it's still going to be the Bears a year from now and he will then be too old for others. I want to say he can't be flipped but then I see this deal, so.....maybe he can.  Getting Ridley and a roster spot is pretty big. This is probably fair on paper but cheap in reality for Ridley, yet I do see a world where Chark joins the WR1 ranks and Monty remains in the RB1 ranks, making it a solid play for a borderline contender that just needs a RB and can afford to swap WRs to do it. In other words it is maybe fair but give me Ridley. I also think most people autoslam for Ridley here without any need of explanation.

Marauder said:
FFPC SF

Gave: Golladay, Montgomery, 3.4

Got:  Metcalf, 3.09
Well I have Chark > Golladay by a wide margin and I like Metcalf more than Ridley as well so this one is an autoslam for me. 

It's cheap but there's just so many mouths to feed in that offense, Brown is not a guy I'd be interested in trading for. Godwin, Evans, Gronk, Brown, Miller, Johnson, Fournette, Gio, Brate....

Just seems like there will be so many weeks Brown's statline looks like 2/36.
Brady has a mancrush on AB. I think with a full offseason he should be better than last season and I could easily see him putting up a 90/1100/9 type season. Lots of mouths to feed, but also a lot of quality targets in that offense. I'll take the fresh-legged all-time great WR with the GOAT tossing him the rock over a rookie at 3.03 who's unlikely to pan out.

Big boy trade

12 team PPR that coverts to Superflex in 2022 - not involved

Team A gave - AJ Brown, Ceedee Lamb, 1.11, 2022 2nd

Team B gave - Patrick Mahomes, Davante Adams

Big boy trade

Considering the conversion to SF I go Mahomes and Adams in a vacuum not knowing existing rosters.

Would love to see the results of the rookie draft for this league once it’s done. How high the QB’s go given there’s still one year as a 1QB I bet will be interesting.

10 team 0.5 PPR league 

Received: Antonio Brown

Gave: 2021 3.03 
I know most people like the pick but if I was trying to win now, I'd take AB in a heartbeat.  3.03 has a ton of bust potential and AB could be good even with all of those mouths to feed.  He was their best WR at the end of the season and in the playoffs last year.

Big boy trade

That is a big dawg trade for sure.  I could see the argument on both sides but I think if I had enough depth (plus moving to SF), I'd be taking Mahomes/Adams.  Rosters make a big difference though.

16 team 1.5 TE PPR

Probably not the greatest timing on this trade today

Robert Tonyan GB TE

for

2022 1st round pick

Would love to see the results of the rookie draft for this league once it’s done. How high the QB’s go given there’s still one year as a 1QB I bet will be interesting.
Four trades today alone.  Everyone is scrambling to get their QB situation straight, and we don't have to submit a Superflex starting lineup for another 17 months.  🤣

16 team 1.5 TE PPR

Robert Tonyan GB TE

for

2022 1st round pick
Even in a 16 teamer, this is a nice haul for Tonyan before the news of Rodgers started swirling.... Now it feels like possible theft.

How did I do?

Gave

AJ Dillon, Irv Smith, Eric Kendricks, 2 x 2021 5th rd draft picks for

James Robinson, 2 x 2021 6th rd draft picks, 2 x 2022 6th rd draft picks, 2 x 2023 6thh rd draft picks

12 team PPR 1QB 1RB 1WR 4FLEX

Not involved in this one.

Team A trades:

Team B trades:

2022 1st (projected playoff team, pick probably 9-12 area as of now)

Post 1st Round trade

James Conner

for 

James Robinson 
I don’t even really like Conner but I’ll take him here. Poor JRob. He’ll still have a role, but man what a fall from grace. This is why I refrained from trying to acquire him in any dynasty leagues. I have very little confidence that Conner makes it a full season, but if he’s getting the majority of the touches in that offense he should be an RB2. 

16 team 1.5 TE PPR

Robert Tonyan GB TE

for

2022 1st round pick
Timing is bad for sure but I don't like that anyways personally.  I don't play in anything bigger than 12 teams and no TE prem but that still seems high for Tonyan.  I think we just saw his ceiling.

12 team PPR 1QB 1RB 1WR 4FLEX

Not involved in this one.

Team A trades:

Team B trades:

2022 1st (projected playoff team, pick probably 9-12 area as of now)
I don't see as much value at the end of the 1st this year as a lot of people but this isn't a terrible value for 1.3.  Not sure I'd do it as 1.3 could be a stud for years and the bust potential in the 9-12 range for all 3 of those picks is much higher.  Depends on what you are trying to do and how much faith you have in the guys that appear to be going later.

FFPC standard

I gave 1.12, 2022 1st, Woods, Wentz
I got 1.07, Irv Smith, Stafford

Alcohol was involved but this gives me 1.03, 1.06, 1.07, 1.08 and a TE worth starting.

A - Mixon and Boyd

B - Swift and Shenault
Boyd’s value takes a massive hit with Chase coming to town. His contract is easily cut-able starting this year with zero guaranteed going forward. Swift was already being drafted well ahead of Mixon. No idea what the other guy was thinking, is he a Bengals homer?

Buckna said:
Boyd’s value takes a massive hit with Chase coming to town. His contract is easily cut-able starting this year with zero guaranteed going forward. Swift was already being drafted well ahead of Mixon. No idea what the other guy was thinking, is he a Bengals homer?
Mixon with zero competition for touches and coaches speaking 3 down back talk.

Swift with a lot of other players around him to eat potential workload, Williams, Kerryon, Jermar Jefferson. 

I guess that's the thought process. Not involved personally but just an interesting one I saw worth sharing. 

12 team PPR

Gave - 2.01, 2.02, 2.04

Got - Ridley, 3.12

Loved my chances of hitting on at least one of those picks, but couldn't pass up on how deep it made me at WR.

Diggs

Ridley

DJ Moore

Godwin

Sutton

Golladay

Juju

Reagor

Shenault

G Davis

P Campbell

12 Team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up:

2021 Draft Pick 2.02;

Year 2022 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A (earned 1.02 in 2020)

Team B gave up: 

Carson, Chris SEA RB

Team A gave up:

2021 Draft Pick 2.02;

Year 2022 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A (earned 1.02 in 2020)

Team B gave up: 

Carson, Chris SEA RB
Would depend who’s available on the clock at 2.02 for me.

In a vacuum I’d rather keep Carson, not the time of year to be trading a vet RB like him. Should be able to get more come preseason or in season when teams are thinking of making a run.

After a startup, realize my team isn't near good enough so I traded some pieces away for future picks. I could actually still be decent if my breakout players hit. The way I see it is picks grow in value, and allow more flexibility. If I find myself in the hunt I can trade them away to rebuilders and compete. But here's the deals:

12 team 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 3Flex 1SF (6 pts all TD's, full PPR, 2pt PPR TE)

I gave up Josh Jacobs and Deebo Samuel

I got 2022 1st, 2023 1st and Darrynton Evans

I gave up Baker Mayfield

I got 2022 2nd, 2023 1st, Donovan Peoples Jones

I now have 1.03, 1.04 this year, and 3 1sts and 2 2nds in 2022 and 2023

Team A gave up 

Ertz, Zach PHI TE; Sample, Drew CIN TE; 

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.03 - was OTC and used on Najee Harris

Team B gave up 

Fant, Noah DEN TE;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.05 

Team A gave up 

Ertz, Zach PHI TE; Sample, Drew CIN TE; 

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.03 - was OTC and used on Najee Harris

Team B gave up 

Fant, Noah DEN TE;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.05 
Personally I'd stick with the 1.03 side, but that probably depends a bit on who was available at 1.03. With Chase or Harris on the board, I'd have kept the 1.03 and taken one of them, but if they were gone I'd probably move down and see what I have at 1.05.

Users who are viewing this thread