Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

1 hour ago, gabes1919 said:

14 team PPR SF

Gave: Russell Wilson, Chubb, Juju

Got: 1.02, 1.09, Dobbins

My team was and is still in rough shape with depth and needs to rebuild. Picks seemed like they would be easier to parlay into depth than the players

I like what you got for a rebuild. I think the other side is good for a contender. I’m a dobbins backer though, he’s probably one of the more polarizing rbs this year forward though.

• Replies 34.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• Dr. Octopus

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in??  I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

7 hours ago, gabes1919 said:

14 team PPR SF

My team was and is still in rough shape with depth and needs to rebuild. Picks seemed like they would be easier to parlay into depth than the players

I think this isn't a bad move at all depending on roster.  Seems like an argument could be made both ways.  I like Chubb over Dobbins personally just because of Lamar capping him a bit but Chubb has Hunt.  Juju could fall off the map next year and Russ is aging a little.  I think this is a decent return for a rebuild.

6 hours ago, iamkoza said:

10 tm, ppr

team A got: 2.06, 23 first, zack moss

Team B got: dobbins

Team A offered the trade. I think dobbins is currently overvalued but still this price still feels pretty low.

Totally agree that this feels light for Dobbins.  Moss does nothing for me.  10 team makes the 2.6 better at 16 than in deeper leagues but I would think that should be another 1st for this to be a more even trade.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IHEARTFF said:

ppr

A got Deebo Samuel, Ronald Jones

B got James Robinson

I prefer Robinson by a lot here.  Maybe I should be throwing out offers in all my leagues because he's very polarizing and seems like some folks are willing to undersell him.

• Like 2

12 team SF ppr

Gave Davante Adams and 3.05 this year

got Michael Thomas and 2022 1st round pick

I am banking on a healthy Thomas being back to what his track record shows he is and while that may not be quite Adams levels to get a guy who I think can be similar to Adams and get a future 1st from a team that is not a definite contender seemed like a solid move.

2 hours ago, Cobbler1 said:

Yeah easily Robinson. I think he’s the real deal

We shall see how the draft goes. If they don't take anyone in round 1 or 2 (maybe 3 depending on the guy) then I think James Robinson is a stud this year, possibly more (and a little redraft talk, should shoot up people's draft boards).

15 hours ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

Juju could fall off the map next year

Can you unpack this one for me?

13 hours ago, IHEARTFF said:

ppr

A got Deebo Samuel, Ronald Jones

B got James Robinson

I do think selling high J-Rob isn't a bad idea with a new regime that isn't tied to him along with no draft capital or money wrapped up in him.  Plus, I don't see any way that he gets the same workload moving forward that he got this year.  With that being said, this isn't selling high and isn't enough for a RB that did what he did last year.  I'd ride him out at that price.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, tangfoot said:

Can you unpack this one for me?

We saw him not be good without Ben and I don't see Ben sticking around after this year (he wasn't even great last year but not bad).  He could also be going to another team as he only signed a 1 year contract. 

Plus, I have never been as high on Juju as others.  He seems like he needs the perfect spot and that was with Ben performing at a very high level with AB on the other side.  He will never have that again.  He could be nothing but a depth piece after this year.

Just my take.  I could see a world where he isn't bad but him being a WR1 or close I think are done and that gets even more out of reach as time goes on for me.

His ADP is WR21, nobody is expecting him to vault back up to the WR4 (or whatever he was) after his rookie season. 

He was WR16 last year (highest of any Pittsburgh WR).  By falling off the map, are you predicting he's somewhere in the WR30 range this season?

56 minutes ago, Marauder said:

FFPC SF

Gave: Golladay, Montgomery, 3.4

Got:  Metcalf, 3.09

Similarly,

Gave:  Chark/Montgomery

Got:  Ridley

44 minutes ago, tangfoot said:

His ADP is WR21, nobody is expecting him to vault back up to the WR4 (or whatever he was) after his rookie season. 

He was WR16 last year (highest of any Pittsburgh WR).  By falling off the map, are you predicting he's somewhere in the WR30 range this season?

I said after this season.  I expect an OK season for him this year with Ben there along with Diontae Johnson and Claypool there.  After this year, I could see him as a WR3 yes.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, tangfoot said:

We see lots of guys follow this path from next superstar to mediocre WR2 where we think they've hit their floor and sitting there for a year or two before they totally disappear off the radar.  Think of someone like Braylon Edwards or Lee Evans among others.

I could pretty easily see a future a year or two from now where JuJu is basically considered an irrelevant fantasy player that is nothing more than an end of draft 18th round hail marry in startup drafts.  If anything I think that is the more common path for these breakout WRs that fail to follow through than maintaining a long career of sustained WR2 success is.

Edited by FreeBaGeL
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, FreeBaGeL said:

We see lots of guys follow this path from next superstar to mediocre WR2 where we think we've hit their floor and sitting there for a year or two before they totally disappear off the radar.  Think of someone like Braylon Edwards or Lee Evans among others.

I could pretty easily see a future a year or two from now where JuJu is basically considered an irrelevant fantasy player that is nothing more than an end of draft 18th round hail marry in startup drafts.  If anything I think that is the more common path for these breakout WRs that fail to follow through than maintaining a long career of sustained WR2 success is.

Good points here.  I totally agree and maybe that was the better way to say what I was trying to when I said I could see him "fall off the map" after this season.  I see him in that same mold you just described.

1 hour ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

I really like this move.  I think Ridley could be a stud for years to come.  I think Chark gave us his best season 2 years ago and I think the Monty hate is a little too high but like this move a lot if you aren't relying on him at RB.

Got rid of two players that are hard to trade for what owners think they are worth (fallacy) and got a player that is in hot demand.  Good job.

• Like 1
On 4/27/2021 at 12:23 PM, gabes1919 said:

14 team PPR SF

I would say that is even. 

12 hours ago, tangfoot said:

Stupidly cheap after his signing 

It's cheap but there's just so many mouths to feed in that offense, Brown is not a guy I'd be interested in trading for. Godwin, Evans, Gronk, Brown, Miller, Johnson, Fournette, Gio, Brate....

Just seems like there will be so many weeks Brown's statline looks like 2/36.

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, djb916420 said:

12 team PPR dynasty; 
Claypool / Jeff Wilson 
for 
Deebo / Rookie picks 2.04 & 2.09 

easily

14 hours ago, dewaser said:

10 team 0.5 PPR league 

Received: Antonio Brown

Gave: 2021 3.03 

Too many mouths in Tampa and 10 team 0.5 PPR is important here - I would take the 3.03 even in 12 team PPR but I can see it the other way in that format where I can't in this one.

23 hours ago, Blick said:

Similarly,

Gave:  Chark/Montgomery

Got:  Ridley

I think Chark explodes this year and that DM is underrated as a producer but nobody wants him. Another year of RB4 production would change that but it's still going to be the Bears a year from now and he will then be too old for others. I want to say he can't be flipped but then I see this deal, so.....maybe he can.  Getting Ridley and a roster spot is pretty big. This is probably fair on paper but cheap in reality for Ridley, yet I do see a world where Chark joins the WR1 ranks and Monty remains in the RB1 ranks, making it a solid play for a borderline contender that just needs a RB and can afford to swap WRs to do it. In other words it is maybe fair but give me Ridley. I also think most people autoslam for Ridley here without any need of explanation.

On 4/28/2021 at 7:51 AM, Marauder said:

FFPC SF

Gave: Golladay, Montgomery, 3.4

Got:  Metcalf, 3.09

Well I have Chark > Golladay by a wide margin and I like Metcalf more than Ridley as well so this one is an autoslam for me. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

It's cheap but there's just so many mouths to feed in that offense, Brown is not a guy I'd be interested in trading for. Godwin, Evans, Gronk, Brown, Miller, Johnson, Fournette, Gio, Brate....

Just seems like there will be so many weeks Brown's statline looks like 2/36.

Brady has a mancrush on AB. I think with a full offseason he should be better than last season and I could easily see him putting up a 90/1100/9 type season. Lots of mouths to feed, but also a lot of quality targets in that offense. I'll take the fresh-legged all-time great WR with the GOAT tossing him the rock over a rookie at 3.03 who's unlikely to pan out.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BINGBING said:

Big boy trade

12 team PPR that coverts to Superflex in 2022 - not involved

Team A gave - AJ Brown, Ceedee Lamb, 1.11, 2022 2nd

Team B gave - Patrick Mahomes, Davante Adams

Adults only kind of trade. Give me the AJ/Ceedee side

10 minutes ago, BINGBING said:

Big boy trade

Considering the conversion to SF I go Mahomes and Adams in a vacuum not knowing existing rosters.

Would love to see the results of the rookie draft for this league once it’s done. How high the QB’s go given there’s still one year as a 1QB I bet will be interesting.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, dewaser said:

10 team 0.5 PPR league 

Received: Antonio Brown

Gave: 2021 3.03 

I know most people like the pick but if I was trying to win now, I'd take AB in a heartbeat.  3.03 has a ton of bust potential and AB could be good even with all of those mouths to feed.  He was their best WR at the end of the season and in the playoffs last year.

3 hours ago, BINGBING said:

Big boy trade

That is a big dawg trade for sure.  I could see the argument on both sides but I think if I had enough depth (plus moving to SF), I'd be taking Mahomes/Adams.  Rosters make a big difference though.

4 hours ago, BINGBING said:

Big boy trade

I'll answer after Rodgers leaves...

• Laughing 1

16 team 1.5 TE PPR

Probably not the greatest timing on this trade today

Robert Tonyan GB TE

for

2022 1st round pick

8 hours ago, Buckna said:

Would love to see the results of the rookie draft for this league once it’s done. How high the QB’s go given there’s still one year as a 1QB I bet will be interesting.

Four trades today alone.  Everyone is scrambling to get their QB situation straight, and we don't have to submit a Superflex starting lineup for another 17 months.  🤣

• Laughing 1
2 hours ago, Dez said:

16 team 1.5 TE PPR

Robert Tonyan GB TE

for

2022 1st round pick

Even in a 16 teamer, this is a nice haul for Tonyan before the news of Rodgers started swirling.... Now it feels like possible theft.

11 hours ago, Unwrittenlaw said:

How did I do?

Gave

AJ Dillon, Irv Smith, Eric Kendricks, 2 x 2021 5th rd draft picks for

James Robinson, 2 x 2021 6th rd draft picks, 2 x 2022 6th rd draft picks, 2 x 2023 6thh rd draft picks

I'd say you lost. :(

1 hour ago, JamboTaylor said:

Post 1st Round trade

James Conner

for 

James Robinson 

I don’t even really like Conner but I’ll take him here. Poor JRob. He’ll still have a role, but man what a fall from grace. This is why I refrained from trying to acquire him in any dynasty leagues. I have very little confidence that Conner makes it a full season, but if he’s getting the majority of the touches in that offense he should be an RB2. 

18 hours ago, Dez said:

16 team 1.5 TE PPR

Robert Tonyan GB TE

for

2022 1st round pick

Timing is bad for sure but I don't like that anyways personally.  I don't play in anything bigger than 12 teams and no TE prem but that still seems high for Tonyan.  I think we just saw his ceiling.

2 hours ago, deadlyrange0321 said:

12 team PPR 1QB 1RB 1WR 4FLEX

Not involved in this one.

Team A trades:

Team B trades:

2022 1st (projected playoff team, pick probably 9-12 area as of now)

I don't see as much value at the end of the 1st this year as a lot of people but this isn't a terrible value for 1.3.  Not sure I'd do it as 1.3 could be a stud for years and the bust potential in the 9-12 range for all 3 of those picks is much higher.  Depends on what you are trying to do and how much faith you have in the guys that appear to be going later.

4 hours ago, ghostguy123 said:

FFPC (standard)

Chris Godwin

For

Kadarius Toney and a future 1st (middle of the road team)

If I could get that for Godwin I would in a heartbeat. Do the Bucs extend him after this season...if they do who is the QB...if they don’t how do they use him and who is the QB...?