What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (14 Viewers)

14 team SF 0.5 PPR

Gave 1.06 to a team that needed a qb to come up for Wilson I have Mahomes, Brady and Cousins

Got David Montgomery and 1.11 which turned into Javaonte Williams.

12 team PPR

Gave - 2.01, 2.02, 2.04

Got - Ridley, 3.12

Loved my chances of hitting on at least one of those picks, but couldn't pass up on how deep it made me at WR.
This is almost robbery for Ridley really.  This should have been a rage accept without any question.  That was before the draft.  After seeing where a lot of the guys in that early 2nd range went in the draft, it made this even easier.  

12 Team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up 

Ertz, Zach PHI TE; Sample, Drew CIN TE; 

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.03 - was OTC and used on Najee Harris

Team B gave up 

Fant, Noah DEN TE;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.05 
With Harris on the clock, I think this is easy Team A.  If Harris/Chase are gone I could get down with this as I do like Fant a lot.

14 team SF 0.5 PPR

Gave 1.06 to a team that needed a qb to come up for Wilson I have Mahomes, Brady and Cousins

Got David Montgomery and 1.11 which turned into Javaonte Williams.
This is a great move.  Monty was worth dropping 5 picks even if he doesn't have as good of a season and in SF, 11 got you a really nice piece.

12 Team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

Team A gave up 

Ertz, Zach PHI TE; Sample, Drew CIN TE; 

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.03 - was OTC and used on Najee Harris

Team B gave up 

Fant, Noah DEN TE;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 1.05 
Probably unpopular opinion, but I'd rather have the 5 and Fant if I needed a TE. I am assuming Pitts and Chase went already so one of Etienne or Williams plus Fant is a combo I would like better than just Harris IMO. Ertz and Sample have nearly negative value at this point by being roster cloggers IMO.

Probably unpopular opinion, but I'd rather have the 5 and Fant if I needed a TE. I am assuming Pitts and Chase went already so one of Etienne or Williams plus Fant is a combo I would like better than just Harris IMO. Ertz and Sample have nearly negative value at this point by being roster cloggers IMO.
I agree

Superflex PPR trade during the rookie draft

Team A gets:  Trevor Lawrence

Team B gets:  Saquon Barkley

Team B owned 1.07 and drafted Trey Lance

Superflex PPR trade during the rookie draft

Team A gets:  Trevor Lawrence

Team B gets:  Saquon Barkley

Team B owned 1.07 and drafted Trey Lance
Interesting trade from Team B's point of view.  The way I see it, it he does not make the trade he probably takes a RB at 1.07.

So, for him, it's really Lawrence + Either ETN or Williams for Barkley + Lance. 

Trade that went down in 12 team Superflex PPR

Team A: Mahomes

Team B: Trevor Lawrence, Ja'Marr Chase
No thoughts on this one? Caused a bit of a stir in the sleeper league chat, so I was curious what others thought. I thought it was fine, but I'm pretty high on both Lawrence and Chase so I thought the guy did well. His team isn't very good outside of Mahomes.

SF PPR TE Premium (2 pts) Best Ball rookie / devy draft.  24 teams with 2 copies of each player in pool.  Only one allowed for devy so all rookies available in draft. Lawrence and Chase gone 1.03 OTC. 

I traded 1.11 and 1.17

Received 1.03, 3.04, 3.23

Feel like SF, traded now have to figure out who to pick. Lance, Field, or Pitts?

SF PPR TE Premium (2 pts) Best Ball rookie / devy draft.  24 teams with 2 copies of each player in pool.  Only one allowed for devy so all rookies available in draft. Lawrence and Chase gone 1.03 OTC. 

I traded 1.11 and 1.17

Feel like SF, traded now have to figure out who to pick. Lance, Field, or Pitts?
I'd probably go Pitts w/ the TE premium scoring. Keeps me from having to figure out which of the non Lawrence QBs is going to hit.

Lehigh98 said:

I traded 1.11 and 1.17

Same draft, someone just traded all their picks next year (1,2,3 rounds) to move up from 1.19 to 1.05 for Justin Fields.  It's a new team that was in the dispersal draft with me so would think picks could be pretty good. Feeling better about my trade now.

mcintyre1 said:
No thoughts on this one? Caused a bit of a stir in the sleeper league chat, so I was curious what others thought. I thought it was fine, but I'm pretty high on both Lawrence and Chase so I thought the guy did well. His team isn't very good outside of Mahomes.
I like it. Obviously a bit of a gamble, but especially considering his team isn't very good it seems one worth taking IMO.

I saw Henry Ruggs traded for two early 3rd round picks in a start 1qb dynasty league yesterday.  He used those picks on Amari Rodgers and Nico Collins.

mcintyre1 said:
I'll take Lawrence and Chase.

mcintyre1 said:
I'll take Lawrence and Chase.
Me too easily.  Chase as the presumptive 1.01 in non-SF makes it a wash with Mahomes in ADP value so you're getting Lawrence as the SF premium.  Especially for a bad team, you gotta find ways to make 1-for-2 trades work.  I'd have made sure I got some late picks thrown in and the guy getting Mahomes isn't going to let 3rd's cost him his shot.

mcintyre1 said:
in a SF league this is Mahomes for me every time.  We have no idea if Chase or Lawrence will ever hit top 10 at their positions and you are giving away the 1.01 in every SF startup.  I get the hype around both guys and love them in rookie drafts, but you can't give Mahomes away for two assets that have yet to play an NFL down.

16 man full IDP .5 PPR

Team A gave AJB
Team B gave Cam Akers, 1.06 OTC (Waddle)
Half PPR hurts AJB a bit, but I'd still probably lean toward him. I'm wary that Waddle will live up to his draft slot and I'm not sold on Akers just yet. I think on paper it is a fair trade, though.

Six team league?
It does seem light but I’ll also say I’ve found it difficult in 1QB leagues to get anything of note for someone like Russ. I agree that he’s worth more, but most of the teams have a decent option at QB and don’t want to part with anything of note for what is perceived as a marginal upgrade. Again, I’d agree that Russ is worth more than this, but the QB8 in a start 1 league is not an easy one to move in my experience.

It does seem light but I’ll also say I’ve found it difficult in 1QB leagues to get anything of note for someone like Russ. I agree that he’s worth more, but most of the teams have a decent option at QB and don’t want to part with anything of note for what is perceived as a marginal upgrade. Again, I’d agree that Russ is worth more than this, but the QB8 in a start 1 league is not an easy one to move in my experience.
I agree, but at that point it's better to just keep him instead of potentially unleashing him to beat you later in the year. "Better sitting on my bench than as your starter" is a strategy to employ sometimes.

I agree, but at that point it's better to just keep him instead of potentially unleashing him to beat you later in the year. "Better sitting on my bench than as your starter" is a strategy to employ sometimes.
No doubt. Was just speaking to the return involved and the fact that it may be difficult to get real value if you are dead set on trading him. Definitely agree that I wouldn’t want to potentially greatly help out another team for such a little return.

mcintyre1 said:
I wouldn't make this trade personally as Mahomes is just too good and Lawrence is further away than a Chase like player.  I don't think it is that bad though.

12 team PPR league start 1 QB

I gave 1.01 and 1.06

I got Miles Sanders and DJ Moore
I think you won this one by a slight margin in terms of consensus value; that said, I might be tempted to gamble on Chase + Williams/Waddle/Smith. If you're contending this year, this trade is probably the right move.

I think you won this one by a slight margin in terms of consensus value; that said, I might be tempted to gamble on Chase + Williams/Waddle/Smith. If you're contending this year, this trade is probably the right move.
Actually I'm a borderline playoff team that was killed by injuries last year. I'm also RB starved, by the end of the season Jeff Wilson was my best RB. If I had kept the picks I would have taken Harris and best player available at 1.06. I have my doubts about Sanders but really liked getting DJ over any of the WRs I would have gotten in the draft.

12 team PPR league start 1 QB

I gave 1.01 and 1.06

I got Miles Sanders and DJ Moore
This feels like a big overpay to me.  I'd rather have Harris and Smith/Waddle/Pitts (whichever falls to 1.06).  I could see it working out and I'm actually lower on Moore but didn't like the Eagles picking Gainwell dampens Sanders just a little.  Not a trade I'd make as I'd want someone I saw as a true stud and Sanders and Moore are just slightly a bit lower than that IMO.

12 Team 0.5 PPR (took over full rebuild)  1 QB / 1-3 RB / 2-5 WR / 1-3 TE

Gave up Ten WR AJ Brown & 2.10 

Received Clev RB N Chubb, NEP RB D Harris & 2.05 

Roster still needs QB & TE help, but improving things, I also have the 1.01 on the block.... 

Carr / Chubb, D Harris, Lindsay, Hyde / Agholor, B Edwards, Hardman, Lockett, Parker, Pittman

Last edited by a moderator:
12 Team 0.5 PPR (took over full rebuild)  1 QB / 1-3 RB / 2-5 WR / 1-3 TE

Gave up Ten WR AJ Brown & 2.10 

Received Clev RB N Chubb, NEP RB D Harris & 2.05 

Roster still needs QB & TE help, but improving things, I also have the 1.01 on the block.... 

Carr / Chubb, D Harris, Lindsay, Hyde / Agholor, B Edwards, Hardman, Lockett, Parker, Pittman
That is a rough team to take over.  I don't really have a problem with this trade even though I might lean slightly the other way jsut because I don't trust Pats RBs at all.  If you could have got a decent RB from another team or a WR prospect I'd like it better.  Or a late 1st instead of 2.5.  Not terrible but feels a little light for Brown.  However, I do like Chubb and that is a good piece but RBs have short shelf lives so he might be done by the time you are ready to compete.

Users who are viewing this thread