• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

Barkley on this one, it isn't that close

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in??  I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

Posted (edited)

Superflex I would take 1.06 over Keenan pretty easily.

Non-SF I would want 1.05 to guarantee I could get one of the top 3 RBs, Chase, or Pitts.  I would take Keenan over Smith/Waddle I think.

Edited by FreeBaGeL
Just now, FreeBaGeL said:

Superflex I would take 1.06 over Keenan pretty easily.

Non-SF I would 1.05 to guarantee I could get one of the top 3 RBs, Chase, or Pitts.  I would take Keenan over Smith/Waddle I think.

You probably won’t be saying that last sentence this time next year.

19 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

Probably but if you win the Chip this year, then it wouldn't matter.  Smith/Waddle are still both undersized and in places that aren't notorious for WRs blowing up recently with QBs that are unproven.  SF though, the pick has to be the better choice but if you want to win, Allen is worth much more than one of those other WRs.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, mzkp54 said:

12 team 0.5 PPR SF

Gave: Keenan, Mostert

got: 1.06, Beasley

If it wasn't SF and 0.5PPR I'd stick with Keenan, especially if you had any kind of playoff hopes, but those two factors make this a pretty clear win to me. Congrats. 

9 minutes ago, Adso said:

If it wasn't SF and 0.5PPR I'd stick with Keenan, especially if you had any kind of playoff hopes, but those two factors make this a pretty clear win to me. Congrats. 

I have a contender roster but Watson and Rodgers at QB, plus just got hit by the JRob grenade so this felt like a good move to stay competitive but set up for the future a little. 

also just traded 2.06 for fitzmagic

now have:

Rodgers/Watson/fitz

Cook/Zeke/Jrob/DHarris

Adams/DJM/ Diontae/Beasley

lthomas

with a good draft pick or 2 and depending how qb news goes I think I can be in good shape this year and going forward  

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

12 team SF 0.25 ppr RB, 0.75 ppr WR, 1.25 ppr TE

Team A gives: L Fournette, N Agholor

Team B gives: 2022 1st Round rookie pick

Team A had the 1st pick in this year's draft, Team B had the 3rd pick.

Edited by northern exposure
13 minutes ago, northern exposure said:

Guh.

• Like 4
58 minutes ago, northern exposure said:

I'll take "How do bad teams stay bad?" for $1,000, Alex

• Like 1

Ok ... it must be contagious in my league... another trade today 

12 Team 1 QB 0.5 PPR / 1.0 PPR TE

Team A gave up RB T Henry & WR T Hill

Team B gave up WR Chark, 1.05, 1.10 & 3.05

Team A has gone full rebuild 

18 minutes ago, DropKick said:

I'll take "How do bad teams stay bad?" for $1,000, Alex

Don't you mean...

I'll take "How do bad teams stay bad?" for $1,000, Aaron.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 2
Just now, Birdie048 said:

Henry Hill for sure. Not looking back

• Like 1

Gave 

1.10 + 2.3 + Watkins

Get

Montgomery

Was hoping for Serman at 1.10, once he was gone I decided to offer this trade, I'm kinda deep at WR. I think Monty is for real, especially with Fields in town.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, Birdie048 said:

Travis Henry?

• Laughing 1
11 minutes ago, JohnW1970 said:

12 Team PPR

Gave James Robinson and 4.08 Rookie pick

Got: Corey Davis and Evan Engram

Great get for J Rob. Neither Davis or Engram are league winners but great depth pieces for a back up RB.

42 minutes ago, dmac37 said:

Gave 

1.10 + 2.3 + Watkins

Get

Montgomery

Was hoping for Serman at 1.10, once he was gone I decided to offer this trade, I'm kinda deep at WR. I think Monty is for real, especially with Fields in town.

Assuming the 1 QB format... This seems like rookie draft love to an extreme. Montgomery needs to get some credit for what he's done thus far. This is great value for the 1.10 and the  2.3 and Watkins in this deal are throw aways

1 hour ago, Birdie048 said:

Oof. Basically just gave Hill and Henry away. Even in a rebuilding scenario, that's about 25 cents on the dollar. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, travdogg said:

Oof. Basically just gave Hill and Henry away. Even in a rebuilding scenario, that's about 25 cents on the dollar. 

Yep. Piss poor

10 hours ago, Birdie048 said:

I am pretty big on Chark this year and moving forward but I don't think I could do this. Mmmmmaybe if I were really in love with Pitts and he was OTC at 1.05 and I was already really strong at RB. Henry and Hill for Pitts and Chark? That might not seem so crazy a year from now. Today I don't like it. The 1.10 doesn't help it enough. 

Posted (edited)

Holy ####### ####. Somebody just traded me the 1.01 for the 1.04 and 2.04.

Thank you, Jesus. I did not offer this, this came to me.

How do you all think I did?

It's a 53-man roster, 9 offense, 9 defense IDP league, so picks are huge, but...

Holy ####### ####. I just walked into Ja'Marr Chase or Najee Harris.

Edited by rockaction
  • Like 2
  • Laughing 1
6 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Holy ####### ####. Somebody just traded me the 1.01 for the 1.04 and 2.04.

Thank you, Jesus. I did not offer this, this came to me.

How do you all think I did?

It's a 53-man roster, 9 offense, 9 defense IDP league, so picks are huge, but...

Holy ####### ####. I just walked into Ja'Marr Chase or Najee Harris.

Yes, that's good. I could make an argument for 16 being the part where this year's draft completely falls apart. But there's a clear top 3 and now you're at the top of that. So bully for you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Andy Dufresne said:

Yes, that's good. I could make an argument for 16 being the part where this year's draft completely falls apart. But there's a clear top 3 and now you're at the top of that. So bully for you!

Thanks, man! I should have put the deal more dispassionately in this thread, but I smash accepted and was excited because of the tier break. I hold the 1.05, 2.08, 2.10, and 2.11, too, so maybe I can package two of the later picks to move up. I also have the Zealots picks from all their leagues and sixteen is Zach Wilson or Elijah Moore, generally, so I'm giving up Pitts or Etienne plus that to get Chase or Harris or Etienne.

I'm likely going Chase as it is PPR and we can start 1 RB and 2 TE or 2 RB and 1 TE, and we must start 2 WR and have 3 FLEX.

I am so happy to be out of that break right now that I can't even describe it. It was likely going to Etienne or Pitts, and I'm excited about neither, really.

1 minute ago, rockaction said:

Thanks, man! I should have put the deal more dispassionately in this thread, but I smash accepted and was excited because of the tier break. I hold the 1.05, 2.08, 2.10, and 2.11, too, so maybe I can package two of the later picks to move up. I also have the Zealots picks from all their leagues and sixteen is Zach Wilson or Elijah Moore, generally, so I'm giving up Pitts or Etienne plus that to get Chase or Harris or Etienne.

I'm likely going Chase as it is PPR and we can start 1 RB and 2 TE or 2 RB and 1 TE, and we must start 2 WR and have 3 FLEX.

I am so happy to be out of that break right now that I can't even describe it. It was likely going to Etienne or Pitts, and I'm excited about neither, really.

I'm familiar. The pick is Chase. :hifive:

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I'm familiar. The pick is Chase. :hifive:

I think so. It has been for me.

40 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

I am pretty big on Chark this year and moving forward but I don't think I could do this. Mmmmmaybe if I were really in love with Pitts and he was OTC at 1.05 and I was already really strong at RB. Henry and Hill for Pitts and Chark? That might not seem so crazy a year from now. Today I don't like it. The 1.10 doesn't help it enough. 

The owner who sold Henry & Hill now has acquired the 1.01, 1.03, 1.05, 1,10, 2.04, 2.05 picks.

—> 1.01 for M Sanders & TJ Hock

—> 1.03 for DK Metcalf & 2022 2nd

He has decided youth & rebuild commitment.  

15 hours ago, JohnnyU said:

So, at this stage of his career you like Keenan Allen over Waddle, Smith, ETN, and Williams?   Assuming Harris, Chase, and Pitts are gone.

edited:  didn’t realize it was superflex, that’s even worse for the Keenan Allen side if you can get Harris, Chase, or Pitts.  Why would anyone take a 29 year old WR over those guys in a dynasty league?

Good point on SF; I also didn’t notice that so that would probably change things.

I think Allen still has a few good years as a top 10 WR (he was WR 6 in PPG last year). He’s got a great young QB who isn’t going anywhere, so I see no reason why Allen doesn’t continue to put up great numbers for a while.

And I generally lean towards guys who have done it over guys who haven’t, so yeah, I can see your point, but there’s no guarantee with the rookies. Allen is a pretty sure thing for good numbers for the next few years.

15 hours ago, JohnnyU said:

You may end up being correct, but Allen is just so consistently productive and now is hitched to Hebert for a while. He’s got at least two more “elite” seasons, and one or two more productive WR3 type seasons left in him. Waddle and Smith are not guaranteed any WR1 seasons during their careers - and I do like them - so if some one is really in a championship window I see no harm in that value.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, travdogg said:

Hill should have fetched close to that alone.

2 hours ago, Birdie048 said:

The owner who sold Henry & Hill now has acquired the 1.01, 1.03, 1.05, 1,10, 2.04, 2.05 picks.

—> 1.01 for M Sanders & TJ Hock

—> 1.03 for DK Metcalf & 2022 2nd

He has decided youth & rebuild commitment.  

This man was starting Henry, Sanders, Metcalf, Hill, and Hock... and decided to rebuild? How sparse was the rest of his roster?

• Like 5
33 minutes ago, floods said:

This man was starting Henry, Sanders, Metcalf, Hill, and Hock... and decided to rebuild? How sparse was the rest of his roster?

This is a prime example of a fantasy football player that loves the drafting part of fantasy more than winning championships. You have to take advantage of these types of players in your league.

• Like 4

FFPC SF:

I gave Kupp, Kmet
I got 1.08 (1.07 is OTC but one of ETN/Williams will fall to me)

Same league:

I gave 2022 1st (one of 3)
I got 1.12 (I have faith I'll like who will be there, I also hold 2.01)

Different SF FFPC:

I gave 2022 1st, 2.07
I got 1.11 (OTC), 4.02 I took Sermon

4 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC SF:

I gave Kupp, Kmet
I got 1.08 (1.07 is OTC but one of ETN/Williams will fall to me)

Same league:

I gave 2022 1st (one of 3)
I got 1.12 (I have faith I'll like who will be there, I also hold 2.01)

Different SF FFPC:

I gave 2022 1st, 2.07
I got 1.11 (OTC), 4.02 I took Sermon

So the first 6 picks in SF were (in some order) Lawrence, Chase, Harris, Pitts, and 2 of Fields, Wilson and Lance?

Which QB is still available at 1.07?

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Mark Football said:

This is a prime example of a fantasy football player that loves the drafting part of fantasy more than winning championships. You have to take advantage of these types of players in your league.

In one of my 12 team leagues an owner works throughout the regular season to get rid of his draft picks for the next season. Then draft time comes and he frantically works to acquire draft picks.  At times he even reacquires picks he traded away. Odd behavior imo.

He just put all of the 2022 draft picks he has on the Trade Block. 😕

Edited by northern exposure
  • Like 2
  • Laughing 1
1 hour ago, floods said:

He had sold all his 2021 picks & most of 2022 picks for his playoff run.  He also has J Taylor but is trying to start over.  

8 minutes ago, northern exposure said:

So the first 6 picks in SF were (in some order) Lawrence, Chase, Harris, Pitts, and 2 of Fields, Wilson and Lance?

Which QB is still available at 1.07?

Wilson is still there. In a different FFPC SF I just saw Mac Jones go at 1.02.

5 minutes ago, Birdie048 said:

He had sold all his 2021 picks & most of 2022 picks for his playoff run.  He also has J Taylor but is trying to start over.  

SMH. You don’t start your rebuild with no picks next year. He had a solid roster that could compete this year and he just threw it all away and won’t have picks next year. 
Henry/Taylor/sanders (flex)

Hill/metcalf

hockenson

i don’t care if you’re streaming the rest of your starters, you’ll probably make the playoffs with this core. Terrible deals too. 

• Like 2

12 team safe league te prem ppr

Got Travis Etienne

Gave Sermon, James Robinson and Brandin Cooks

2 minutes ago, frae said:

12 team safe league te prem ppr

Got Travis Etienne

Gave Sermon, James Robinson and Brandin Cooks

I would take ETN and I think that's where the value is in a vacuum, but also fair to note that SafeLeagues are large lineups (10 players w/ no kicker/defense) and large rosters (so very little talent on the WW to fill out those large lineups), so there is something to be said for compiling a group of decent starters in that format.