Top Posters In This Topic

• menobrown

• One More Rep

• barackdhouse

• FreeBaGeL

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

You mean it went down in a league you used to be in??  I’d go ful Vontae Davis on that league asap 

38 minutes ago, IHEARTFF said:

PPR

Dobbins 

C Sutton

for

Saquan

I think I roll with the dobbins side. Seems fair. Who falls to 2.03 could push it one way or another.

• Like 1

My turn to make a trade in this league...  12 Team 0.5 PPR 1-3 RB, 2-5 WR, 1.0 PPR 1-2 TE

I gave up QB Ryan Fitzmagic, WR Mercole Hardman, 3.03 and 2022 1st (mid-late) & 2022 3rd (mid)

I received QB Carson Wentz, WR Will Fuller, WR Van Jefferson & 2022 2nd (early)

20 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

FFPC

Gave: 1.07, 3.07, Gabe Davis

Got: 1.05 OTC (Javonte Williams)

I like J Williams but I think adding Gabe Davis was overpay.  

2 hours ago, Birdie048 said:

I like J Williams but I think adding Gabe Davis was overpay.  

3.07 alone would be a more egregious underpay, a pick that most likely will never contribute to a team and possibly just clog a roster.

• Like 3
20 hours ago, dmac37 said:

Gave 

1.10 + 2.3 + Watkins

Get

Montgomery

Was hoping for Serman at 1.10, once he was gone I decided to offer this trade, I'm kinda deep at WR. I think Monty is for real, especially with Fields in town.

Montgomery

• Like 1
3 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

FFPC

Gave: 1.07, 3.07, Gabe Davis

Got: 1.05 OTC (Javonte Williams)

Interesting... what this deal actually made when the 1.05 was on the clock?  If so, who was off the board?

2 hours ago, Soulfly3 said:

1ppr 1.5ppr te (10 team)

Mike evans for 2022 mid/late first (probably) + 2022 3rd + Logan Thomas

Seems cheap for evans

• Like 1
20 hours ago, northern exposure said:

Funny thing is, based on the trade, Team A has a better shot than B to not be bad any more.

We don't know if both teams "earned" their high draft position or traded into it.  But, yes, I also thought it a bad move for "B" as moving future firsts for marginal players is a recipe for mediocrity.    

8 minutes ago, DropKick said:

We don't know if both teams "earned" their high draft position or traded into it.  But, yes, I also thought it a bad move for "B" as moving future firsts for marginal players is a recipe for mediocrity.    

In the 6 year history of the league Team A has had the 1st pick 3 times and the 2nd, 4th and 5th pick once each.

Team B took over an orphan team.

Team A consistently overvalues his players in trade talks. Last season he was selling Agholor and Lazard each for a 2nd round pick. He wanted a 1st round pick plus for D Parker.

21 hours ago, dmac37 said:

Gave 

1.10 + 2.3 + Watkins

Get

Montgomery

Was hoping for Serman at 1.10, once he was gone I decided to offer this trade, I'm kinda deep at WR. I think Monty is for real, especially with Fields in town.

Good to hear all the love because how it played out I'm 2nd guessing. The two players I planned on taking would have been there:

Elijah Moore & Michael Carter

Is Montgomery > Elijah Moore & Michael Carter?

59 minutes ago, dmac37 said:

Good to hear all the love because how it played out I'm 2nd guessing. The two players I planned on taking would have been there:

Elijah Moore & Michael Carter

Is Montgomery > Elijah Moore & Michael Carter?

I think you made a good deal. A lot can go into whether Moore/carter><Monty like roster makeup and competitiveness, but don’t second guess. 

On 5/7/2021 at 7:39 AM, Birdie048 said:

A couple more trades went down this week in my league .... 0.5 PPR / TE 1.0 PPR  1 QB / 1-3 RB / 2-5 WR / 1-2 TE 

Not involved in these .....

Team A gave up DK Metcalf & 2022 2nd (late?)

Team B gave up 1.03 

Team C gave up Mike Evans & 2022 1st (mid?)

Team D gave up Zeke 

Team D gave up Jalen Reagor & 2022 1st (no idea)

Team E gave up Antonio Gibson

DK in a heartbeat

Evans real quick

Probably lean the Reagor way, not completely sold on Gibson LT

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DropKick said:

Interesting... what this deal actually made when the 1.05 was on the clock?  If so, who was off the board?

Yes 1.05 was OTC when the trade was made.

Chase, Harris, Pitts, ETN were off the board.

moved Melvin Gordon, Bryan Edwards and 3.07 to new J. Williams owner for Lavishka and 2.02, where I got E Moore. This team of mine has no RBs, so I am more or less punting to the future.

• Like 1

I've made so many trades today but most aren't terribly exciting. I moved a future 1st here and there for like 1.10 and the like.

But this one is notable in FFPC SF:

I gave 2022 1st, 2nd
I got Darnold, 2.11 OTC (took Nico Collins)

• Like 1

So in the offseason, in an attempt to make my team a contender, I made the initital trade and turned it into the following:

10 team, very competitive (between friends) 1ppr/1.5ppr TE dynasty

Trade #1 - Gave: N Chubb + 2022 2nd  / Got: Josh Jacobs + 2021 1.03 + 2022 1st (other team big browns/chubb fan like me)

Trade #2 - Gave: 2022 1st + 2022 3rd + Logan Thomas / Got: Mike Evans (other team rebuilding)

Offseason: Gave Nick Chubb + Logan Thomas + 2022 3rd / Got: Josh Jacobs + Mike Evans + Najee or Pitts (at 1.03)

• Like 1
8 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

I've made so many trades today but most aren't terribly exciting. I moved a future 1st here and there for like 1.10 and the like.

But this one is notable in FFPC SF:

I gave 2022 1st, 2nd
I got Darnold, 2.11 OTC (took Nico Collins)

I like Nico but a 1st for Darnold in SF is solid move. It’s the little deals that build you roster and add depth to make you competitive when injuries hit!!

10 minutes ago, lardonastick said:

12 team SF 0.5 PPR

gave 1.02, 2.02

got DK Metcalf, 2.10

Seems fair to me, but I would take the Metcalf side all day

FFPC standard league rules but private league with 2 extra roster spots so QB's tend to be just a little more valuable.

Gave: 1.8, 2.10, 3.8

Got: 1.10, Deshaun Watson

I have Kyler so no need really but at same time if I need to bury Watson for a year as is my expectation it's no big deal. I still have a few second round picks and don't like what I'm seeing as options at 2.10.

3 hours ago, menobrown said:

FFPC standard league rules but private league with 2 extra roster spots so QB's tend to be just a little more valuable.

I have Kyler so no need really but at same time if I need to bury Watson for a year as is my expectation it's no big deal. I still have a few second round picks and don't like what I'm seeing as options at 2.10.

Seems very cheap for Watson.

DWFC league draft in progress traded 1.12 and 3.12 for a future 1st from the team that has the 6th pick this year.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SayWhat? said:

Brian Flores, is that you?

I know it's your joke, and all credit to you down to when to use it, but you could have also said, and it's just an observation, "SayWhaaaaaaaaaaaat?"

Because that trade? "SayWhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?"

Edited by rockaction
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, lardonastick said:

12 team SF 0.5 PPR

gave 1.02, 2.02

got DK Metcalf, 2.10

Wow. Metcalf side fairly easily at first blush. Somebody needed a running back, huh?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dez said:

DWFC league draft in progress traded 1.12 and 3.12 for a future 1st from the team that has the 6th pick this year.

I like the concept, especially if you don't like your current options.  However, I think the 1.12 should be enough for a future pick.

5 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Or a QB..

Oh, drat. I didn't see the SF. Disregard my comment. I might want to try reading the post next time. I think it's later in the afternoon and I'm a bit tired.

7 hours ago, menobrown said:

The definition of buying low.

Posted (edited)

38 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Wow. Metcalf side fairly easily at first blush. Somebody needed a running back, huh?

17 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Or a QB..

He tried trading the pick (1.02) while on the clock; no takers. Ended up drafting Chase, then R. Bateman at 2.02. Trade ends up Chase/Bateman for DK Metcalf/Rondale Moore

Edited by lardonastick
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

Just finished up my first ever rookie draft in my first ever devy league with some trades to try and help build my QB spot.  24 Team, SF, TEP, Best Ball.  You can only draft one of the copies as devy so at least one of all players available as rookies, sometimes two.  I liked it alot, may not go back to redraft.

Started the Rookie/Devy Draft (3 rounds x 24 picks) holding the 1.11, 1.17, 2.14, 3.14 (all taken in dispersal draft).

1. Traded the 1.11 and 1.17 for 1.03, 3.04, 3.23
  2. Traded the 1.03 for 1.04 and 2.24
  3. Drafted Trey Lance at 1.03
  4. Traded 2.24 and Laviska Shenault for 2.01
  5. Drafted Jaylen Waddle at 2.01
  6. Traded 2.14 for Kedon Slovis
  7. Drafted Jerrion Ealy at 3.04
  8. Drafted Malik Willis at 3.14
  9. Drafted Desmond Ridder at 3.23
Edited by Lehigh98
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Lehigh98 said:

Just finished up my first ever rookie draft in my first ever devy league with some trades to try and help build my QB spot.  24 Team, SF, TEP, Best Ball.  You can only draft one of the copies as devy so at least one of all players available as rookies, sometimes two.  I liked it alot, may not go back to redraft.

Started the Rookie/Devy Draft holding the 1.11, 1.17, 2.14, 3.14 (all taken in dispersal draft).

1. Traded the 1.11 and 1.17 for 1.03, 3.04, 3.23
  2. Traded the 1.03 for 1.04 and 2.24
  3. Drafted Trey Lance at 1.03 1.04 (fixed this for you)
  4. Traded 2.24 and Laviska Shenault for 2.01
  5. Drafted Jaylen Waddle at 2.01
  6. Traded 2.14 for Kedon Slovis
  7. Drafted Jerrion Ealy at 3.04
  8. Drafted Malik Willis at 3.14
  9. Drafted Desmond Ridder at 3.23

Wow, I'm impressed with that much movement.  None of my leagues are that active.  Turning later picks into Lance & Waddle seems like quite a trick.

Edited by DropKick
8 minutes ago, lardonastick said:

He tried trading the pick (1.02) while on the clock; no takers. Ended up drafting Chase, then R. Bateman at 2.02. Trade ends up Chase/Bateman for DK Metcalf/Rondale Moore

Just got done watching Bateman highlights. That's quite even, then, in my book. I can dig Bateman at 2.02, even in SF, even in Baltimore.

On 5/8/2021 at 8:35 PM, northern exposure said:

In the 6 year history of the league Team A has had the 1st pick 3 times and the 2nd, 4th and 5th pick once each.

Team B took over an orphan team.

Team A consistently overvalues his players in trade talks. Last season he was selling Agholor and Lazard each for a 2nd round pick. He wanted a 1st round pick plus for D Parker.

I have a team taking over a very weak orphan this year and plan on doing some type of supplemental draft to allow the incoming team to get onto a competitive playing field with established teams.

20 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Just got done watching Bateman highlights. That's quite even, then, in my book. I can dig Bateman at 2.02, even in SF, even in Baltimore.

I was willing to take the pick side of that deal and felt that, depending on roster, Harris/Chase/Lawrence could be comparable to Metcalf.  I also valued the early rather than later second rounder, with some chance of a QB falling.

I'll have to do some more research some Bateman; perhaps I let landing spot knock him down too much.

5 minutes ago, DropKick said:

I was willing to take the pick side of that deal and felt that, depending on roster, Harris/Chase/Lawrence could be comparable to Metcalf.  I also valued the early rather than later second rounder, with some chance of a QB falling.

I'll have to do some more research some Bateman; perhaps I let landing spot knock him down too much.

Yeah, I missed that it was SuperFlex at first, and now knowing who each picked, it seems closer than it could have been. I do indeed really like Bateman as a player. His landing spot did knock him down a bit with me, but not out of that range of picks. Analytics guys love him, and I think his game will translate well to the pros. I'd still take the Metcalf side, but it's not as lopsided as I thought at first blush. If I were higher on Rondale Moore, I'd really like the Metcalf side.

On 5/8/2021 at 5:39 PM, kyter1 said:

12 TM PPR QB, 2-3 RB, 3-4 WR, 1-2 TE

Gave: K. Murray

Got: 2022 1s, 2022 2nd and Ronald Jones

I wouldn't give up Murray for that. Murray should be a multiple year top QB, RJ is a 20-25 RB. I think you could have gotten a better deal.

4 minutes ago, Chad Parsons said:

12tm 2QB 2TE (not that it matters in this one)

Denzel Mims, 2.06 (ended up Terrace Marshall)

FOR

Tyler Lockett

not super close to me

1 minute ago, Chad Parsons said:

FFPC SF

Marquise Brown, 1.04 (Turned into Kyle Pitts)

FOR

Cooper Kupp, 1.07 (Turned into Travis Etienne)

Tough. Fair. If Pitts is generational then it's his side. If you need production right now ETN and Kupp could be a difference maker. Brown is almost waiver fodder.