Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

****OFFICIAL 2021 OFF- SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Chad Parsons said:

12tm 1QB

Joe Mixon, 2.04 (Turned into Zach Wilson)

FOR

Clyde Edwards-Helaire

If not for the 2.04 I would take CEH but there had to be someone better than Wilson there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 34.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • menobrown

    1852

  • One More Rep

    1306

  • barackdhouse

    1175

  • Dr. Octopus

    1043

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, they won't accept

It's a bit much to say the trade should be overturned. It's just a bunch of junk for a bunch of junk.

I don't know why so many people are saying that this is a fair return (despite preferring CMC as they should). It isn't. This is a fraction of what it should cost for a guy like CMC, either that or th

Posted (edited)

Had to catch a falling star...the only RB I had on my roster was Nick Chubb.

Zealots IDP PPR

Gave: 2.10, 2022 1st & 2nd

Got: 1.7 - Javonte Williams 

Kind of switched to win now mode. My core is now Chubb/J Will/Tyreek/Lamb/McLaurin. 

Edited by Andy Dufresne
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2021 at 8:21 PM, dmac37 said:

Gave 

1.10 + 2.3 + Watkins

Get

Montgomery

Was hoping for Serman at 1.10, once he was gone I decided to offer this trade, I'm kinda deep at WR. I think Monty is for real, especially with Fields in town.

I don't think Monty is getting the love he deserves even though I don't think there is anyway he is the RB he was in the last 5-6 games of last season (was RB1 in that time).  I like this move personally.  Nothing there is too much to give for a young RB with talent left to give.

Out of curiosity.....where did Serman go?

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team PPR dynasty 

I traded what is highly likely to be a very late 2022 2nd and 2023 3rd round pick for the 2.5 in this year's draft to take R. Moore. :pickle: Mighty mouse in the house! 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

 

Team A gave up 

Pitts, Kyle ATL TE;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.02

Team B gave up 

Sanders, Miles PHI RB;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.12;

Year 2022 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B (late-ish)

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC Superflex

I gave CEH, 2.06, 2022 2nd
I got ETN, 2.02 OTC, 2022 3rd took Terrace Marshall

You like Etienne better than CEH, huh?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Had to catch a falling star...the only RB I had on my roster was Nick Chubb.

Zealots IDP PPR

Gave: 2.10, 2022 1st & 2nd

Got: 1.7 - Javonte Williams 

Kind of switched to win now mode. My core is now Chubb/J Will/Tyreek/Lamb/McLaurin. 

Nice ROI!! Looks like a worthy move. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 team ppr QB/2RB/3WR/TE/FL

 

Team A gave up 

Pitts, Kyle ATL TE;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 3.02

Team B gave up 

Sanders, Miles PHI RB;

Year 2021 Draft Pick 2.12;

Year 2022 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B (late-ish)

I'm not huge on Sanders but if you need RB help this isn't a terrible trade with getting the extra 1st.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, rockaction said:

You like Etienne better than CEH, huh?

With a gun to my head I like CEH better but I think it's about a wash. But I love Terrace Marshall enough to do the deal. And I'm bigger on a 2nd year Bryan Edwards than most. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

Realized I forgot to add B Edwards in the OP

Ah, so that had something to do with it. Best of luck. I dumped Edwards this off-season. Yes, it wasn't enough time to properly assess him, but I don't really trust the dumpster fire that is the Raiders personnel decision-making crew of Gruden and Mayock. Who knows who will be starting there? Plus, Waller absolutely dominates that team's touches and just eats. Every day all day.

Edited by rockaction
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Ah, so that had something to do with it. Best of luck. I dumped Edwards this off-season. Yes, it wasn't enough time to properly assess him, but I don't really trust the dumpster fire that is the Raiders personnel decision-making crew of Gruden and Mayock. Who knows who will be starting there? Plus, Waller absolutely dominates that team's touches and just eats. Every day all day.

He was a throw in and didn't really sway anything in this deal. I do like him, though. There isn't any reason he shouldn't start on the Raiders. On rosters where I did keep him he is like my 6th WR. I feel like I just got paid to move up and take my guy (Marshall).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

He was a throw in and didn't really sway anything in this deal. I do like him, though. There isn't any reason he shouldn't start on the Raiders. On rosters where I did keep him he is like my 6th WR. I feel like I just got paid to move up and take my guy (Marshall).

Yeah, I'm not being snarky when I say this, and there are data-driven guys still convinced he'll break out, but there's a reason you got him as a throw-in to entice you.

As far as starting on the Raiders, that sounds about right. He sits atop the depth chart. Ruggs and Brown will probably compete with each other for time, and I'm not sure who else will get rotated in, but yeah, Edwards should see the field a lot. It's just whether Carr ever looks his way.

There was a great article in PFF a year ago about Carr and which receivers he looks for. Edwards lines up as a receiver that Carr rarely finds in his progressions. It was a sobering article when I read it, and when he was healthy enough to play, it proved prescient. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I did this one in a Zealots PPR today:

Got 1.4 OTC (Pitts) and 4.1

Gave 1.6 (ended up D.Smith — I would have picked same if I stayed) and 2.6

...I thought TE was my weak spot of the core offensive positions (A.Rodgers, Chubb, Ekeler, M.Thomas, C.Lamb), as I otherwise just have Gronk and Ebron as options and wanted to secure the upgrade.

Edited by Don Quixote
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, barackdhouse said:

this term is an oxymoron

We could debate the finer points of the verb/subject/object but I'm just gonna go :shrug:. You're probably right. It's an inexpensive bauble he used to entice you, how's that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rockaction said:

We could debate the finer points of the verb/subject/object but I'm just gonna go :shrug:. You're probably right. It's an inexpensive bauble he used to entice you, how's that?

Nope. It was free. I was slamming accept long before he decided to add Edwards with no prompting on my part.

I would have accepted it without him. He literally has zero bearing on the deal. I'm sorry I even brought it up. There was no "enticing" involved. It is what I call a freeroll. Anything he returns is a profit. And unless I cut someone else to make room for him, there is no risk. My expectations are unbelievably small. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, barackdhouse said:

Nope. It was free. I was slamming accept long before he decided to add Edwards with no prompting on my part.

I would have accepted it without him. He literally has zero bearing on the deal. I'm sorry I even brought it up. There was no "enticing" involved. It is what I call a freeroll. Anything he returns is a profit. And unless I cut someone else to make room for him, there is no risk. My expectations are unbelievably small. 

I'm explaining his motivation for doing so, not yours. Do you think he knew you were accepting regardless and threw it in as solely a good faith gesture? No, it was to entice you. That's why the object or referent of the sentence is what I alluded to before. His motivations, not yours.

It's fine. It's no big deal. We can all be friends still. You hate Bryan Edwards, I hate Bryan Edwards. We all hate Bryan Edwards. It had no bearing on your acceptance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Don Quixote said:

I did this one in a Zealots PPR today:

Got 1.4 OTC (Pitts) and 4.1

Gave 1.6 (ended up D.Smith — I would have picked same if I stayed) and 2.6

...I thought TE was my weak spot of the core offensive positions (A.Rodgers, Chubb, Ekeler, M.Thomas, C.Lamb), as I otherwise just have Gronk and Ebron as options and wanted to secure the upgrade.

I'm not as high on Smith as some are even though I like him so I think this was a really good move.  2.6 (even if you didn't get 4.1) isn't really a huge price to pay to move up for Pitts.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jonesin For Some Football said:

I don't think Monty is getting the love he deserves even though I don't think there is anyway he is the RB he was in the last 5-6 games of last season (was RB1 in that time).  I like this move personally.  Nothing there is too much to give for a young RB with talent left to give.

Out of curiosity.....where did Serman go?

Serman went 1.7, Carter went 1.11.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dmac37 said:

Serman went 1.7, Carter went 1.11.

Thanks.  I have 1.5 and 1.8 and have been thinking of taking him at 8 but usually stay away from 49ers since that is my team so I don't like to mix my team with fantasy normally and wasn't sure if I was thinking of taking him too soon at 1.8 if Harris, Chase, Pitts, Etteinne, Williams, Waddle, and Smith go in the top 7 of non-SF league.

Link to post
Share on other sites

12tm 1QB, split draft so RD3/4 (rookie-vet) are in early Sept.

Antonio Gibson

FOR

DJ Moore, Nelson Agholor, 3.04

 

Gibson seller was super-heavy at RB, very light at WR (Chase and ancillary guys)

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Chad Parsons said:

12tm 1QB, split draft so RD3/4 (rookie-vet) are in early Sept.

Antonio Gibson

FOR

DJ Moore, Nelson Agholor, 3.04

 

Gibson seller was super-heavy at RB, very light at WR (Chase and ancillary guys)

Gibson by a mile, horrible trade regardless of how many rbs he had.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, irish eyes said:

Gibson by a mile, horrible trade regardless of how many rbs he had.

Really? Gibson by a mile? Moore JUST turned 24 and is coming off two consecutive 1150+ yard seasons. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chad Parsons said:

12tm 1QB, split draft so RD3/4 (rookie-vet) are in early Sept.

Antonio Gibson

FOR

DJ Moore, Nelson Agholor, 3.04

 

Gibson seller was super-heavy at RB, very light at WR (Chase and ancillary guys)

Gibson was traded in a FFPC league of mine last week straight up for DJ Moore. So this return is more but I still prefer the side getting the RB.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Really? Gibson by a mile? Moore JUST turned 24 and is coming off two consecutive 1150+ yard seasons. 

I agree. Not by a mile at all. For some contrast, the Gibson owner in my ppr dynasty wanted Aiyuk & my 2021 1st. I passed. We already drafted so I guess no deal will happen now lol. I'm deep at WR so I would have done Aiyuk straight up for him...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, irish eyes said:

Gibson by a mile, horrible trade regardless of how many rbs he had.

I agree. I'm just not a Moore fan. He isn't going to be doing as much with Marshall in town now. If he shopped Gibson in a league I was in I would pay quite a bit more than Moore to get him. But Gibson is polarizing apparently.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

I agree. I'm just not a Moore fan. He isn't going to be doing as much with Marshall in town now. If he shopped Gibson in a league I was in I would pay quite a bit more than Moore to get him. But Gibson is polarizing apparently.

The “Gibson by a mile” and “horrible trade” was the part I was responding to, implying that DJ wasn’t even on Gibson’s stratosphere which I disagree with big time. You can dislike the player all you want, but numbers don’t lie. Again, just turned 24, and his last two seasons are 87/1175 and 66/1193, and one can argue he’s about to be playing with the best QB he’s ever had. As for Marshall, I think it’s premature to assume his numbers will dip with him now there, considering Moore had already been playing alongside a different 2nd round pick receiver in Samuel up until this year. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

A slew trades in the past few days in my main league, 16 teams, IDP, ppr (none are mine)

 Pick 1.05 (najee Harris) for McLaurin, Terry WAS WR

 Gronk for late 5th, 22 4th

Chase, Ja'Marr CIN WR; pick 2.15 for 1.03 (waddle), 2.09 

2.01; 2.15; 2 x 2022 1sts for 1.01 (Chase)

 2022 4th for Smith, Harrison MIN S; Year 2021 Draft Pick 6.01

Ridley, Calvin ATL WR for 1.15, 22 3rd, 23 1st

1.01 for 1.04, 2.04

4.14, 5.14, 23 1st, 2nd, 3rd  for Mayfield, goedert

1.13, 1.14, 2.12, 2.13, 2.15, 3.02, 3.12, 3.15, 22 1st for 1.01, 2.01

Hurts, Jalen for 2.12, 4.12

Edited by -OZ-
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, -OZ- said:

A slew trades in the past few days in my main league, 16 teams, IDP, ppr (none are mine)

 Pick 1.05 (najee Harris) for McLaurin, Terry WAS WR

 Gronk for late 5th, 22 4th

Chase, Ja'Marr CIN WR; pick 2.15 for 1.03 (waddle), 2.09 

2.01; 2.15; 2 x 2022 1sts for 1.01 (Chase)

 2022 4th for Smith, Harrison MIN S; Year 2021 Draft Pick 6.01

Ridley, Calvin ATL WR for 1.15, 22 3rd, 23 1st

1.01 for 1.04, 2.04

4.14, 5.14, 23 1st, 2nd, 3rd  for Mayfield, goedert

1.13, 1.14, 2.12, 2.13, 2.15, 3.02, 3.12, 3.15, 22 1st for 1.01, 2.01

Hurts, Jalen for 2.12, 4.12

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, mzkp54 said:

12 team 0.5 SF

Gave: Rodgers, Adams, ‘22 2nd

Got: Tannehill, AJ Brown, ‘22 1st (late)

My first thought was even with the current drama in GB, the Rodgers/Adams is slightly better even with the chance that the first could be better than expected. But it's probably really close, especially if the side getting the Titans is building.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just pulled off one that I technically "lost" as far as value goes, but right now feel great about. This was the price I had to pay to make it make sense for both of us. And, per a lot of people on this board and around the news, I'm fading 2022 a bit.

Zealots PPR IDP 1 QB (51 man rosters, nine offensive starters, nine defensive starters)

Gave: 2.08, 2022 1st

Received: 2.05 (Micah Parsons, LB) 2.06 (Jamin Davis, LB)

Maybe this should go in the IDP completed trades, but I'll put it here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, BigAl21 said:

FFPC 1QB league

Mostert, J Wilson, Hardman (to Sermon owner)

for 

Terrace Marshall, Hurts, 5.xx (took B Edwards)

Really good trade for you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Just pulled off one that I technically "lost" as far as value goes, but right now feel great about. This was the price I had to pay to make it make sense for both of us. And, per a lot of people on this board and around the news, I'm fading 2022 a bit.

Zealots PPR IDP 1 QB (51 man rosters, nine offensive starters, nine defensive starters)

Gave: 2.08, 2022 1st

Received: 2.05 (Micah Parsons, LB) 2.06 (Jamin Davis, LB)

Maybe this should go in the IDP completed trades, but I'll put it here.

Hmm. I'm not so sure about this one. I think you could have had one of those guys with your 2.8 and I think I'd have kept the 1st for one season.

The only time I've used a 1st on a linebacker is for Roquan Smith, and he was a better prospect and that was a poor draft.

Who else was in the board at those spots?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2021 at 7:19 AM, Andy Dufresne said:

Hmm. I'm not so sure about this one. I think you could have had one of those guys with your 2.8 and I think I'd have kept the 1st for one season.

The only time I've used a 1st on a linebacker is for Roquan Smith, and he was a better prospect and that was a poor draft.

Who else was in the board at those spots?

Kadarius Toney, Amon-Ra St. Brown, Kenneth Gainwell, Kwity Paye, Jeremiah Owusu-Karamoah. Not really much, in my estimation. The LBs would not have made it per conversations with others, so there's that. It went Parsons, Davis, Collins, and the holder of the 2.05 and 2.06 said he was going to do the exact same thing. I would have been left with JOK as the sole linebacker if I held the 2.08. I know that first-round pick is large, but it's not unprecedented in our league. Somebody took Devin White with the 5th pick overall one year.

To the point of Roquan Smith, Parsons is or was considered, by PFF (and I know you don't care for them) to be the best linebacker prospect since they started grading. I'm not sure how much stock to put in that, but we'll see.

That's just my defense of the deal. The calculators had me losing by a bit, and definitely with a package discount considering I also gave up the 2.08. But I'd had my heart set on Collins since last year and never thought I'd get him, so this is a boon right now. My LBs were so bad. My starters were going to be McKinney or Willie Gay, Anthony Barr, and Dont'a Hightower. That's a weak, weak crew.

Edited by rockaction
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Just pulled off one that I technically "lost" as far as value goes, but right now feel great about. This was the price I had to pay to make it make sense for both of us. And, per a lot of people on this board and around the news, I'm fading 2022 a bit.

Zealots PPR IDP 1 QB (51 man rosters, nine offensive starters, nine defensive starters)

Gave: 2.08, 2022 1st

Received: 2.05 (Micah Parsons, LB) 2.06 (Jamin Davis, LB)

Maybe this should go in the IDP completed trades, but I'll put it here.

I don't play this format but I've heard you folks talk about it quite a bit and from what I heard during the draft, Parsons was being discussed as the top linebacker coming out, and perhaps of the last few years. LBs score heavily in IDP if I recall, and I thought I saw that Davis was a stud LB as well. Based on the deals I've been seeing in SF (somewhat analogous in that QBs and defensive studs might be viewed similarly?), future 1sts have been flying off the shelves for mid 2nds this year. I've done it a couple times myself for T Marshall and Sermon for example. But doing it for stud LBs seems like a slam dunk. If I understand the emphasis on defensive scoring correctly.....So.....

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BigAl21 said:

FFPC 1QB league

Mostert, J Wilson, Hardman (to Sermon owner)

for 

Terrace Marshall, Hurts, 5.xx (took B Edwards)

I prefer each individual piece on the side you got better than the aggregate on the side you gave up. Huge victory. Nice for the other guy to lock up the SF backfield. *Elijah Mitchell holds up his sword to the lightning FF gods and says OH YEAH??!!*

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...