What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (10 Viewers)

FFPC:

Miles Sanders, Myles Gaskin for

CeeDee Lamb, Hayden Hurst, Future 3rd

Value / long term side on CeeDee, but positional scarcity definitely gives me concern for really trying to win this season
This was a good move for value.  Hurst is pretty useless and the 3rd is a little late so this is pretty fair.  If you have depth at RB, I like getting Lamb.  I think Sanders and Gaskin could be a touch overrated but this might not look great this year but in the future you will like the returns on investment for this deal.

12 team 1Qb, 0.5 ppr league

I've got Kamara/Elliot/Gaskin and a few others at RB and my QBs were down to Carr/Newton/Dalton with Brees retiring 

traded 

Josh Jacobs 

for 

1.12 where I took Lawrence and a 2022 1st round pick which I’m fairly certain will be a top 4 pick,

because this guy is meant to be re-building and has a horrible squad, yet doesn’t seem to fully understand the concept of a rebuild 
This is an amazing trade for you.  I like Jacobs but not sure how you got this much value after they signed Drake and shipped out 3/5 of their O-line.  Good move.

This is an amazing trade for you.  I like Jacobs but not sure how you got this much value after they signed Drake and shipped out 3/5 of their O-line.  Good move.
Agree.  I shopped Jacobs since January and I was finally able to move him and Fitz/Heinicke for 1.11 (Sermon - I have Mostert) and 4.11 (Rountree).  

Had to catch a falling star...the only RB I had on my roster was Nick Chubb.

Zealots IDP PPR

Gave: 2.10, 2022 1st & 2nd

Got: 1.7 - Javonte Williams 

Kind of switched to win now mode. My core is now Chubb/J Will/Tyreek/Lamb/McLaurin. 
Interesting, yesterday in one of my Zealots PPR leagues 1.11, 3.05 and a 2022 1st and 3rd were traded for 1.07 and Javonte Williams was the pick too. I prefer the deal you made.

Small trade but in my 12 team PPR best ball SF dynasty league traded A. Miller and 4th rounder for 2.11 pick and drafted St. Brown. Granted Miller could have his best year if Fields is legit but I like my chances with St. Brown better. 

Small trade but in my 12 team PPR best ball SF dynasty league traded A. Miller and 4th rounder for 2.11 pick and drafted St. Brown. Granted Miller could have his best year if Fields is legit but I like my chances with St. Brown better. 
Word on the street is that Miller is all but done in Chicago, I can't believe someone gave you a 2nd for that package.  Well done.

14 team PPR 1.5 TE

This is a bad one (though contracts are in play) but 1 player can be franchised up to 2 years in a row and players can be retained in RFA is they pay the high bid.

for

Hockenson

Gaskin

2022 1st round pick (1-12 last year so likely 1.01 next year as this team just got worst trading 2 starters in this deal)

12 Team PPR 1QB  2RB 3WR 1 TE 1Flex

Gave D Jones, Gibson, Fournette, A Cooper, Chark, Diontae Johnson, Trautman, pick 1.08

Got J Taylor, Mostert, T Hill, Beasley, Meyers, Andrews

In a 1 QB league, with a rebuild, Would you trade 

for 1.11 and 2023 first (from a really bad team with no other 2021 picks)?

Gave D Jones, Gibson, Fournette, A Cooper, Chark, Diontae Johnson, Trautman, pick 1.08

That’s quite the trade!

I’ll take Taylor, Hill, and Andrews fairly easily. Taylor and Hill are the best pieces here, and they are both on the same side.

Wow. Big trade. Ok here goes.

Gibson + LF = Taylor + Mostert
Cooper+Diontae+Chark+Trautman = Tyreek + Andrews

1.08 (w or w/out DJones) >>>>>>>> Beasley plus Meyers (I don't even know who that is). 

But. I can see it either way. My "math" is fuzzy and silly anyway. Cost of doing business seems about right here if anyone were going to say the 1.08 is free. Taylor/Tyreek/Andrews is a helluva get.  And the other side just got a decent starting lineup if it was needed. I'd be curious to see how the rosters looked before/after but that is one of the biggest/best trades I've seen in awhile. 

That’s quite the trade!

I’ll take Taylor, Hill, and Andrews fairly easily. Taylor and Hill are the best pieces here, and they are both on the same side.
I think I agree but it's fairly close. Looks like a trade of 6 good pieces for 3 really good, with some throw-ins. 

A gets D. Swift/Aiyuk

for

B gets Logan Thomas/Cole Beasely

Yes, that Logan Thomas, and that Cole Beasely.  This one was appalling to me.  Got accepted, and I emailed the league asking if there would be a vote on this because it seemed...unbalanced at best.  Commissioner sent it to the "trade board" where they voted 6-5 to allow the trade to stand (although the majority apparently acknowledged its not a trade they would make) albeit deciding to make A also send Marlon Mack (B owns Taylor.)  I know bad trades go through quite often, but I can't wrap my head around this one as anything other than collusion, and it's making me question the integrity of a league that I've been in for 7+ years, have won and have a consistent contender.  Might leave in principle after this season.  Overreacting?

A gets D. Swift/Aiyuk

for

Yes, that Logan Thomas, and that Cole Beasely.  This one was appalling to me.  Got accepted, and I emailed the league asking if there would be a vote on this because it seemed...unbalanced at best.  Commissioner sent it to the "trade board" where they voted 6-5 to allow the trade to stand (although the majority apparently acknowledged its not a trade they would make) albeit deciding to make A also send Marlon Mack (B owns Taylor.)  I know bad trades go through quite often, but I can't wrap my head around this one as anything other than collusion, and it's making me question the integrity of a league that I've been in for 7+ years, have won and have a consistent contender.  Might leave in principle after this season.  Overreacting?
Did Team B attempt to justify this trade? I would love to hear how anyone thought this trade made their team better.

A gets D. Swift/Aiyuk

for

How did they vote to allow it to stand?  That is a potential league crippling trade!  It is so unbalanced, it makes no sense for any reasonable dynasty owner to even consider!  It would be cause for me to leave.  The fact they reviewed it and thought it reasonable enough to stand is absurd also.  

How did they vote to allow it to stand?  That is a potential league crippling trade!  It is so unbalanced, it makes no sense for any reasonable dynasty owner to even consider!  It would be cause for me to leave.  The fact they reviewed it and thought it reasonable enough to stand is absurd also.  
You may have missed the part where the board forced Team A to include Marlon Mack to make it even. 

I agree with Andy in that I don't really believe in league vetoes in trades but there is just no chance that there wasn't anything fishy going on here.

You may have missed the part where the board forced Team A to include Marlon Mack to make it even. 

I agree with Andy in that I don't really believe in league vetoes in trades but there is just no chance that there wasn't anything fishy going on here.
Saw that, Thanks!  ....  but that was already too much poison to consume in the the whole package... 

I don't like Vetos either.  The last league I was commish, we had a vote process similar.  We had 2 trades overturned from 4 votes in 14 years. So it worked as it should but it created some animosity.  

This league allowing that to happen?  Something else is going on there that IMO poisons the league & I would escape before I got infected.  Simple self-preservation.  That league is doomed with deals like that allowed to occur.  

Saw that, Thanks!  ....  but that was already too much poison to consume in the the whole package... 

I don't like Vetos either.  The last league I was commish, we had a vote process similar.  We had 2 trades overturned from 4 votes in 14 years. So it worked as it should but it created some animosity.  

This league allowing that to happen?  Something else is going on there that IMO poisons the league & I would escape before I got infected.  Simple self-preservation.  That league is doomed with deals like that allowed to occur.  
Part of me says that's overkill.

If this is a long standing league with very few bad trades, I'd stay.

If it's new, I'm gone.

That's why I was so taken aback.  I'm not one to complain and call for vetoes, but I was the only one to raise awareness to it in the league email saying the trade had been completed.  1 response from another league mate saying I hope this trade was a joke (and this owner himself is a notorious lowballer!)

I then emailed the commissioner on the side where he informed me of the trade board voting process.  About a day later, yesterday, I received that feedback.  Truly seems like its going to stand.  No one else has said a word.  No one is being called out or asked to justify the trade.  It's just going to quietly skew the balance of the league for zero reason and not something I want to be apart of really.  Sucks walking away from a core of Mahomes, Cmac, Hopkins, Lamb, Claypool and Kittle though.

LOL.  I was going to reply to the commissioner when he told me that saying you could argue Aiyuk is on the wrong side of this deal and it still may not be even.
Depending on the league, Swift vs aiyuk is arguable (I'm not big on Swift, but others are). But yeah, the trade is abysmal

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why I was so taken aback.  I'm not one to complain and call for vetoes, but I was the only one to raise awareness to it in the league email saying the trade had been completed.  1 response from another league mate saying I hope this trade was a joke (and this owner himself is a notorious lowballer!)

I then emailed the commissioner on the side where he informed me of the trade board voting process.  About a day later, yesterday, I received that feedback.  Truly seems like its going to stand.  No one else has said a word.  No one is being called out or asked to justify the trade.  It's just going to quietly skew the balance of the league for zero reason and not something I want to be apart of really.  Sucks walking away from a core of Mahomes, Cmac, Hopkins, Lamb, Claypool and Kittle though.
Doesn’t matter what my team is, I’m ✌🏻 outing of that league the second a commish doesn’t automatically reverse that kind of BS.

A gets D. Swift/Aiyuk

for

This is just terrible and doesn't even include any picks that you could argue for upside.  I am a commissioner in 1 dynasty league and 3 other leagues and this trade I would veto without putting to a vote personally.  That might be the worst trade I have seen posted on here.  I don't blame you for being upset and not sure how the league voted to allow it.

I say that as a commish that has never vetoed a Dynasty trade in 3 years and have only done so a total of like 3 times in a combined 26 years between the other 3 leagues.  So I don't veto often but the commish should protect the integrity of the league.

I’d walk away from that one. Any league that doesn’t bat an eye at an abomination like that is not one you want to be a part of. 

This is just terrible and doesn't even include any picks that you could argue for upside.  I am a commissioner in 1 dynasty league and 3 other leagues and this trade I would veto without putting to a vote personally.  That might be the worst trade I have seen posted on here.  I don't blame you for being upset and not sure how the league voted to allow it.

I say that as a commish that has never vetoed a Dynasty trade in 3 years and have only done so a total of like 3 times in a combined 26 years between the other 3 leagues.  So I don't veto often but the commish should protect the integrity of the league.
Yeah that one is pretty bad. I've never vetoed a trade unilaterally as commish but I have put a couple up to a vote per the relevant bylaws in place. I am surprised it was voted to be upheld frankly. I even once had an owner leave the league because I refused to unilaterally veto it. For reference it was 3 years ago and it was Wentz for Dede Westbrook in 1QB. *shrugs*

But this one is so bad I would strongly consider moving unilaterally on it. 

Also, to anyone saying that there *must* be something fishy going on - I'm not going to say I'd be surprised if that turned out to be true, but I legitimately wonder if this is just stupidity run amok. It seems like if somebody were trying to pull a cheat move here, it would be maybe just a *little* more subtle than this? IDK. 

A gets D. Swift/Aiyuk

for

Regarding the Bolded...........11 teams voted?  what about the 12th team?  Is the 12th team you?  I am confused by this trade board thing.  

I hate "trade boards" or voting on trades.  Too many people vote strictly based on how it affects their team and if they wanted any of the players involved or if they hate Team A or whatever.  The commish is there for a reason and if you trust him then his ruling should be all that is needed.  That being said Team B needs to justify his side of this deal sufficiently to make it stand and I am not sure what he could say to do so.  

Very odd situation.

Yeah that one is pretty bad. I've never vetoed a trade unilaterally as commish but I have put a couple up to a vote per the relevant bylaws in place. I am surprised it was voted to be upheld frankly. I even once had an owner leave the league because I refused to unilaterally veto it. For reference it was 3 years ago and it was Wentz for Dede Westbrook in 1QB. *shrugs*

Also, to anyone saying that there *must* be something fishy going on - I'm not going to say I'd be surprised if that turned out to be true, but I legitimately wonder if this is just stupidity run amok. It seems like if somebody were trying to pull a cheat move here, it would be maybe just a *little* more subtle than this? IDK
"This is too dumb to be collusion" sort of thing. I get it!

A gets D. Swift/Aiyuk

for

In January in a 12 team SF with enhanced TE PPR I was offered McLaurin for Logan Thomas and my 5th and 6th round rookie picks. The owner making the offer is a lowballer that makes the most trades in the league  by far. 🤷‍♂️ I just clicked Accept and shook my head.

ETA - I realized I needed to add to my post. In a PPR league in which I have a need at WR, I approached the McLaurin owner (who has a need at RB) and offered Swift. His response was Swift was a nice starting offer. But, if I was serious about acquiring McLaurin I should add draft picks (yes, plural) or another "significant roster player". 

So, can somebody explain to me how two people can value one player so differently? I'm not so sure the trade sheerterror posted is collusion.

Are either teams involved in this trade a member of the trade board?

Is the team that got the short end of the trade in the same division/conference as multiple members of the trade board?

People generally vote in a manner consistent with what helps them personally, rather than the integrity of the league.

I would (respectfully) ask the league to post the trade to Twitter to solicit unbiased opinions.  Clearly the trade board cannot be trusted.  If this trade is anything less than 95% for the Swift/Aiyuk side, I'd be shocked.

Also, to anyone saying that there *must* be something fishy going on - I'm not going to say I'd be surprised if that turned out to be true, but I legitimately wonder if this is just stupidity run amok. It seems like if somebody were trying to pull a cheat move here, it would be maybe just a *little* more subtle than this? IDK. 
To clarify, the vote went to a "board of traders" or something - and not an actual league vote.  The commissioner i suppose has an arbitrary group of 10 other people he will send votes out to, and they voted 6-5 in favor of upholding the deal.

Are either teams involved in this trade a member of the trade board?

Is the team that got the short end of the trade in the same division/conference as multiple members of the trade board?

People generally vote in a manner consistent with what helps them personally, rather than the integrity of the league.

I would (respectfully) ask the league to post the trade to Twitter to solicit unbiased opinions.  Clearly the trade board cannot be trusted.  If this trade is anything less than 95% for the Swift/Aiyuk side, I'd be shocked.
I would also like to know who makes up this trade board - it certainly was not a league wide vote by any means.  FYI this is a Die Hards League (no idea how many of them their are in total) but this league has been around since 2011, I've been in since 2013 and never had any problems with flagrant trades like this or the way anything was run in general.  But this arbitrary vote and a blanket BS justification doesn't sit well with me at all.  Definitely appreciate everyone's feedback as I will use it in my rebuttal email to try to get the commissioner to reconsider this before I threaten to leave this season.

To clarify, the vote went to a "board of traders" or something - and not an actual league vote.  The commission i suppose has an arbitrary group of 10 other people he will send votes out to, and they voted 6-5 in favor of upholding the deal.
Oh wow yeah I guess I missed that. That is pretty strange. Well the board made him throw in a Marlon Mack coming off an achilles tear so I'm pretty sure it is all square now. Pffffffft

I agree that a Twitter poll would be better than 10 randos. Twitter is/can be a bit of a bubble too. 

It probably makes a difference how the question is phrased to the board, too. "Is this trade so imbalanced as to negatively affect league integrity?" is a different question than "Should this be vetoed?" or "is this collusion?". If you put the word veto in there then people get weird real quick. The first question is the one to be asked.

What was it? That it went to the board and went through due process?
"Okay the Board of Traders voted 6-5 to allow the trade to stand if Team A adds something on to his side of the trade. Some felt the trade should be vetoed but the while the majority did feel it wasn’t a trade they would do, it wasn’t so earth shattering that it should be vetoed. They all agreed there was no collusion however. 

So what the teams have decided to do is Team A will send B Marlon Mack as a part of the trade to give B Jonathan Taylor’s backup. It makes the trade more palatable for the Board and while still not a truly fair trade, it works better. "

Man that looks even worse after rereading it for the 51st time.

Users who are viewing this thread