What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (26 Viewers)

FFPC Trade today in league I'm in but not involved:

Team A Gave:

Devante Parker, Wendall Smallwood, 17#1(likely late)

Team B Gave:

The high combo platter of Josh Gordon and Martavis Bryant with a side of Julius Thomas.
Seems like Parker and the 1st and it's not even close.

Team A got: Julio and Randall Cobb

Team B got: Jeffrey and AJ Green
This is a pretty big trade, and I can see both sides, but I take Green and Jeffrey here.  No complaints about someone who'd rather snag Julio though.

14 team, TE premium, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 flex

Gave: David Johnson, 2018 2nd, Tajae Sharpe

Got: Corey Coleman, LeSean McCoy, 2017 1st
Give me the McCoy/1st side on this one.  Fairly easily.

12 team PPR Dynasty w/Flex and SuperFlex, TE Premium, 3 year contracts, no salary

Team D gives: Watkins

Team M gives: Zeke

another one...

Team F gives: Brees, 2017 1st (top 3)

Team P gives: Bridgewater, Hyde, Mike Davis

12 team PPR Dynasty w/Flex and SuperFlex, TE Premium, 3 year contracts, no salary

Team D gives: Watkins

Team M gives: Zeke

another one...

Team F gives: Brees, 2017 1st (top 3)

Team P gives: Bridgewater, Hyde, Mike Davis
Seems cheap for Zeke because of all the hype.  Likely look back on the first one as fair, or even a win for M in 5 years.

In the 2nd, I'll take Brees and the high 1st easily.  Brees >> Bridgewater.  '17 1st > Hyde.  Mike Davis' value might actually be negative.

12 team Dynasty- half ppr.

Team 1 gave Keenan Allen and a 17 4th round pick and 18 4th round pick.

Team 2 gave Moncrief, ASJ, 17 2nd round pick and 18 1st round pick. (Picks are middle of the road)

Last edited by a moderator:
2 trades I was part of

start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 superflex, 2 regular flex,,kicker, defense. Best ball league ppr scoring 1.5 for tight ends, passing touchdowns are 5 points and small bonuses for 100/200 yards receiving and rushing games, and 300/400 yard passing games.

I gave Sammy Watkins 2017 1st 4.08 and 5.07

I get Allen Robinson and DeAndre Washington.

I have a win now team and Sammy's foot is a concern for this year, plus it is a devy league so those that 1st is devalued some.

start 1 qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, 2 flex, kicker and defense ppr scoring all touchdowns are 6 points

I gave Demaryius Thomas, and Jamaal Charles

I get 2- 2017 1sts, Doug Martin and Wendell Smallwood

I was a playoff team last year and should be this year, one of the 1sts will be late, the other one I would call a borderline playoff team with my guess being he is one of the last teams in.
Shameless bump, I was very torn during both this deals so if anyone would give me feedback I would be very grateful.

Shameless bump, I was very torn during both this deals so if anyone would give me feedback I would be very grateful.
Those are both good trades.  The first one is at worse even for you even if Watkins plays good this year. Robinson will be good still.

The 2nd trade is really good for you. Having 2 extra 1sts in 17 will be huge for trades or rebuilding. Thomas is a top 15 Wr even with the Qb changes but probably not a huge game changer like in the past. Martin and Charles are a wash. Martin being younger helps. Smallwood has the potential to make this a huge win for you. 

2 different FFPC deals

TY

for

Fleener, M.Gordon, McKinnon

and

Drake, Smallwood, 2017 first (likely mid)

for

Boyd, 2017 first (likely late)

2 trades I was part of

start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 superflex, 2 regular flex,,kicker, defense. Best ball league ppr scoring 1.5 for tight ends, passing touchdowns are 5 points and small bonuses for 100/200 yards receiving and rushing games, and 300/400 yard passing games.

I gave Sammy Watkins 2017 1st 4.08 and 5.07

I get Allen Robinson and DeAndre Washington.

I have a win now team and Sammy's foot is a concern for this year, plus it is a devy league so those that 1st is devalued some.

start 1 qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, 2 flex, kicker and defense ppr scoring all touchdowns are 6 points

I gave Demaryius Thomas, and Jamaal Charles

I get 2- 2017 1sts, Doug Martin and Wendell Smallwood

I was a playoff team last year and should be this year, one of the 1sts will be late, the other one I would call a borderline playoff team with my guess being he is one of the last teams in.
Lost the first one. Won the second one. 

Watkins = AR15, 2017 1st + 4.08 + 5.07 is WAY better than Washington 

Martin = Charles, pair of 2017 1st > DT 

Just went down:

OBJ and 2017 4th 

for 

Treadwell, Martavis Bryant, two 2018 1sts, 1 2019 1st, two 2017 2nds, and 1 2018 2nd. 

Both 2017 2nds will both be top 3 and two the 1sts should be as well. 

Just went down:

OBJ and 2017 4th 

for 

Treadwell, Martavis Bryant, two 2018 1sts, 1 2019 1st, two 2017 2nds, and 1 2018 2nd. 

Both 2017 2nds will both be top 3 and two the 1sts should be as well. 
I love OBJ, but give me the four 1st round picks.(Treadwell + 3 more)

I love OBJ, but give me the four 1st round picks.(Treadwell + 3 more)
I'll keep OBJ.  Treadwell may be just OK and draft picks 2-3 years into the future don't thrill me.  Yes, there is a lot of quantity in those picks but I can only roster so many guys and have picks of my own already.  I'll put far more emphasis on the next two years - OBJ.

12 team PPR Dynasty

Gave: Clive Walford

Got: Jerick McKinnon and 3.10 (will edit with selection later)

I already have Ebron and Ladarius Green, so I went with the high upside player. He had Gary Barnidge and no one else at TE. 

12 team PPR

Gave: McCoy, Cobb, J.Reed, Vereen, 2017 2nd

Got: D.Johnson, Fleener, D.Washington (Oak), Heuremann, 2017 1st (could go either way really - let's say mid for now)

I probably overpaid a bit. But really needed a top tier RB (all I had was McCoy and Yeldon and spare parts), I also think Reed had his career year last year too.   

12 team PPR. 1 QB, 1-3 RB, 1-3 WR, 1 TE.  

Team A Gave: 1.12, 2.02, and 2.12

Team B Gave: 2017 first (tough to predict, but I would say does not make playoffs)

Today I was offered JStew, Will Tye, 1.3, 2.7 and two 1st Rd picks in 2017 for Leveon, Hightower and 3.7. As a Gurley owner and only pick being 3.7 between this year and next I took the offer and ran with it. 

12 team PPR. 1 QB, 1-3 RB, 1-3 WR, 1 TE.  

Team A Gave: 1.12, 2.02, and 2.12

Team B Gave: 2017 first (tough to predict, but I would say does not make playoffs)
Please post who was taken with those 2016 picks. I would like to know what players he got in return. 

12 team PPR Dynasty

Gave: Clive Walford

Got: Jerick McKinnon and 3.10 (will edit with selection later)

I already have Ebron and Ladarius Green, so I went with the high upside player. He had Gary Barnidge and no one else at TE. 
Pretty even, but I might have kept Walford if I was you depending on your roster. Green and Ebron are no sure things and if you are a contender it would be nice to have another tight end if those guys aren't good this year.

12 team PPR

Gave: McCoy, Cobb, J.Reed, Vereen, 2017 2nd

Got: D.Johnson, Fleener, D.Washington (Oak), Heuremann, 2017 1st (could go either way really - let's say mid for now)

I probably overpaid a bit. But really needed a top tier RB (all I had was McCoy and Yeldon and spare parts), I also think Reed had his career year last year too.   
I think you did just fine, Cobb is the only guy I would be worried about losing. Fleener should be pretty good and I would rather have Fleener, and Johnson over McCoy and Reed.

Today I was offered JStew, Will Tye, 1.3, 2.7 and two 1st Rd picks in 2017 for Leveon, Hightower and 3.7. As a Gurley owner and only pick being 3.7 between this year and next I took the offer and ran with it. 
I like the move, Stewart should be able to bridge the gap until you hopefully hit on one of those 2017 1sts. 1.3 is going to be a nice piece as well.

The draft hasn't taken place yet. I will update with selections after draft.
bleh, I hate that trade then. I could see making the move if teams got running back happy and Thomas, Shepard and Fuller fell to 1.12 and you were sure you were getting 2 of the 3.

bleh, I hate that trade then. I could see making the move if teams got running back happy and Thomas, Shepard and Fuller fell to 1.12 and you were sure you were getting 2 of the 3.
I doubt those guys are going to be there. He may be lucky if Carroo, Boyd and Fuller fall to the 1.12 and 2.02. 

Im the team getting the 2017 1st. I had a lot of draft picks and have only heard how much better next year was so I consolidated for a first next year.

Users who are viewing this thread