What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (23 Viewers)

12 team, 0.5PPR, start 1/2/3/1

I gave: Ware, Robert Woods, 2.04

I get: 2018 1st

I like Ware but he didn't cement himself as the bellcow last year. Woods is a roster cut come August. I just couldn't pass up a 1st in '18 that has a decent chance of being top 6.
You might've been able to sell Ware for more in season when people care more about production rather than potential. That said, I like the trade if it's in the top half of the 1st rd

You might've been able to sell Ware for more in season when people care more about production rather than potential. That said, I like the trade if it's in the top half of the 1st rd
I like the trade no matter where the 1st rounder ends up. I own Ware and would gladly ship him for any 1st I could get. 

16 team, ppr, start qrwwtffkd

Team A gives Alex Smith, Allen Hurns

Team B gives Duke Johnson
Duke. QB's are valuable in 16 team leagues, but Alex Smith is likely a backup after this year. Duke will be a decent RB3 in ppr and is a nice buy right now if you can land him for a mid-late 2nd. 

12 teams, ppr

Gave: Gronk, Alshon, 1.12, M Lee

Got: OBJ, Witten

I'm most likely not gonna be contending, so I decided to flip the volatile Gronk and Alshon. I think the value may've been on the other side, but I wanted to build around OBJ. Thoughts? 
I like OBJ by a decent margin

12 Team Dynasty PPR QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/K/DEF 2XWR/RB FLEX

I give:  Sammy Watkins, 2.11, 3.5, 2018 2nd

I get: 1.6, Mike Gillislee, Rex Burkhead, 

I give: Kelvin Benjamin 4.1

I get: 1.12, 2018 3rd, Taylor Gabriel, Lafell
Watkins & Benjamin, both easy calls for me. 

12 teams, ppr

Gave: Gronk, Alshon, 1.12, M Lee

Got: OBJ, Witten

I'm most likely not gonna be contending, so I decided to flip the volatile Gronk and Alshon. I think the value may've been on the other side, but I wanted to build around OBJ. Thoughts? 
I understand the position, but would have waited to see how the first 4 weeks played out before making this move. 

I like Ware but he didn't cement himself as the bellcow last year. Woods is a roster cut come August. I just couldn't pass up a 1st in '18 that has a decent chance of being top 6.
Ware is mediocre. I'd easily take the 1st here. 

Steal to get Duke. 
I dont think there is such a thing as this.  Although maybe in a 16 team league thats different.

That trade seems about right to me.  Hurns is no prize, but I'd think that in a 16 team league he is a weekly starter.  Smith may be too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watkins & Benjamin, both easy calls for me. 
Watkins = overrated at this point due to his foot and horrible QB situation in Buffalo.  Hell, the Bills wouldn't even pick up a 5th year option on him.  What does that tell you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Played against the high scorer of the league in 5 of 12 regular season matchups, with the tiebreaker being head to head.

Weeks 1-3 Bell was suspended. Played against Deangelo and AB in week 1, lost. Week 2, Forte, Olsen, Kelvin Benjamin, Cardinals D... lost by 50 pts. Week 3, Stafford, Lesean, Landry, lost. Week 8, Leveon Bye, lost. Week 9, Rodgers, Ingram, Gore, lost. Week 10, Zeke puts up almost 40, lost by 2 pts.

Highest scorer in the regular season by 150 pts, and outscored all playoff teams by 100 pts in 4 weeks of playoffs.

It was mildly frustrating...
You are in the wrong kind of league.  Straight head to head is BLEH

These kinds of 1sts are the hardest to peg because of the wide range of possibilities for a slot. 
But they are my favorite to go after.  If you can find a couple fringe guys who want to "win now" and deal them the Edelman, Olsen types, you can come away with at least one very high pick.

Watkins = overrated at this point due to his foot and horrible QB situation in Buffalo.  Hell, the Bills wouldn't even pick up a 5th year option on him.  What does that tell you?
That tells me the Patriots have another Bills castoff to target next offseason.

That tells me the Patriots have another Bills castoff to target next offseason.
I agree with this.  It tells me the Bills feel that they may be better off using that money to go after a different WR.  Now I suppose they could still negotiate with Watkins on an extension or if they are ready to move on we know Alshon Jeffrey signed a 1 year deal to look for a better deal next year.  It says to me they aren't convinced Watkins will live up to the high expectations.

I agree with this.  It tells me the Bills feel that they may be better off using that money to go after a different WR.  Now I suppose they could still negotiate with Watkins on an extension or if they are ready to move on we know Alshon Jeffrey signed a 1 year deal to look for a better deal next year.  It says to me they aren't convinced Watkins will live up to the high expectations.
I would have to think Watkins would have to be INSANE to want to re-sign with the Bills (from a football perspective).  I have been told it's a great area and the team is passionate about the team, but for a WR?  Ugh.

thriftyrocker said:
14 tm 0.5 ppr (nmt)

1.2 otc (Fournette) for Adams + 1.4 (became Davis)

McCaffery went 1.1
who was 3?

Just depends on your flavor I guess.  I think Fournette have been overhyped for a while, and might still be even as a Jag

JohnnyU said:
Tyrod Taylor is horrible?

Ware/2.4. All comments I'm seeing on this deal only mention Ware, saying they're happy to move on from him at that price, etc but seem to gloss over the fact that the 2.4 here carries significant value as well. Would I pay 2018 1 for Ware? No, but when you include an asset like 2.4 that has value not that far off of a 2018 1 it seems like the Amur is on that side.

12t ppr ffpc rules

Trade happened during the draft after the players involved were drafted

Team A traded D Cook, Perriman and 2018 2nd

Team B traded L Miller and C Davis

Ware/2.4. All comments I'm seeing on this deal only mention Ware, saying they're happy to move on from him at that price, etc but seem to gloss over the fact that the 2.4 here carries significant value as well. Would I pay 2018 1 for Ware? No, but when you include an asset like 2.4 that has value not that far off of a 2018 1 it seems like the Amur is on that side.
Glad someone else agrees. To me that's basically Ware, 2.04, and a mid-late 2nd for an unknown 1st. If I knew the 1st was gonna be top half I'm all over this. But when you trade all of those assets like that it's usually to a contender making a run at it and the 1st is likely to be in the back half. 

Not true. They want the value they expect him to be worth if he pans out! Much, much more than the price that was originally paid.
I respectfully disagree.  His value has definitely hit a roadblock and that is mostly, but not limited to, his inability to get healthy.  His foot is a major concern going forward.  

This beaut just went down in a 12 team start 2qb IDP league standard scoring

Team A traded: 

C Hackenberg

A Jeffery

S Lawson

2018 1st(Top 6 most likely)

Team b traded:

E Lacy, T Rawls & T Pope

2018 2nd rounder

2018 3rd rounder

Users who are viewing this thread