What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (17 Viewers)

ARob side
"FFPC

Team A gets: Ajayi, 1.04

Team B gets: ARob, 2.04"

Ajayi side for me.  That's Ajayi plus one of the blue chippers in this draft for a real good WR with a real bad QB.  Ajayi seems very underrated to me.  Did a ton of damage last year and didn't even start the season as the starter (didn't even dress in week 1).   Second year in an offense that seems to have its arrow pointing up. 

Last edited by a moderator:
12 tm PPR - fortunate to not have any major needs so was able to trade up to snag one of the consensus top 5 and get WR depth

Gave:1.08,1.11,2018 2nd

Got:1.05 (took Cook)/Crabtree/Ri.Matthews/2018 3rd
Nice job for you, but bad trade for the other guy. IMO there is a big drop after 1.05 and then again after 1.07. Even if concede that 1.08 and 1.11 is enough for the 1.05 you basically took a 1 round hit to get Crabtree and Ri. Matthews.

Fair enough...but he did have over 1400 total yards.  ARob had under 900.  So you get the guy who was overall more productive, plus the 1.4.  Pretty lopsided in my opinion, even if you arent in love with Ajayi.
Even with those stats ARob is a 1st round startup and Ajayi is 3rd-4th round. Don't think many will call it lopsided for Ajayi 

Here are the trades we've seen in an active 14 team non ppr league with heavy defensive scoring. 

1.13 and San Fran d for DeMarco Murray,  bills d

league champion traded projected late 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round picks for 1.9 otc, took kamara

Bills d, 2018 mid 2nd and 3rd round picks,  and 1.10 otc for future first (mid- late), 2.5, Kansas city d. 1.10 was traded again (see below), 2.5 was zay Jones

Future first (mid -late), future 3rd (mid) for 2.1 otc, took John Ross

Future first (early- mid) and 4th for 2.2 otc, 2.13, future 3rd (early -mid). Took 2.2 juju, then traded 2.13 (see below) 

2.3 otc for 2.9, 2.12. Ended up being 2.3 mcnichols for mahomes and Jake butt 

2.4 otc and 2.13 for Crowell and 3.6.  2.4 was Jamaal Williams,  2.13 was dede Westbrook, 3.6 was traded again (see below) 

2nd and 3rd (early -mid)  for 3.2 otc Chris Godwin

Tyreek hill for 3.4. This owner tried trading tyreek for every pick from the mid second until now,  this was actually the best he could get, which was surprising.  He then took 3.4 Gerald Everett and followed with 3.5 Asian m Adam shaheen, he really wanted to get two tight end lottery tickets 

3.6 otc for 3.10, projected early -mid  2018 3rd. 3.6 was deshone Kizer, 3.10 James Conner.

3.13 otc for Brandon Marshall,  2018 4th. 3.13 was pumphrey 
Would be interested in feedback on these trades

Even with those stats ARob is a 1st round startup and Ajayi is 3rd-4th round. Don't think many will call it lopsided for Ajayi 
Honestly, I havent looked at any dynasty ADPs yet, but I am surprised that ARob is going in the first.  Also surprised that Ajayi is going 3rd/4th.  In my opinion, one is being overvalued,  and the other undervalued.  FBG dynasty rankings have ARob at 20, and Ajayi at 27 overall.  I personally have Ajayi higher than that.  Dont own him in a single league, but I am a Fins fan and see that they did nothing to address the RB room this offseason.  Its just Ajayi, Kenyon Drake, and Damien Williams in an offense that looks like it should improve.  Ajayi should see a lot of touches this year - more than last year when he had a total of 31 carries through the first 5 weeks.  If he is going 3rd/4th, that is a massive bargain IMO.

Wondering where guys like Fournette, McCaffrey, Davis, and Mixon are going...because along with Ajayi in this trade you also get one of those guys.  2.4 is not without value, but pales in comparison to the 1.4.

Honestly, I havent looked at any dynasty ADPs yet, but I am surprised that ARob is going in the first.  Also surprised that Ajayi is going 3rd/4th.  In my opinion, one is being overvalued,  and the other undervalued.  FBG dynasty rankings have ARob at 20, and Ajayi at 27 overall.  I personally have Ajayi higher than that.  Dont own him in a single league, but I am a Fins fan and see that they did nothing to address the RB room this offseason.  Its just Ajayi, Kenyon Drake, and Damien Williams in an offense that looks like it should improve.  Ajayi should see a lot of touches this year - more than last year when he had a total of 31 carries through the first 5 weeks.  If he is going 3rd/4th, that is a massive bargain IMO.

Wondering where guys like Fournette, McCaffrey, Davis, and Mixon are going...because along with Ajayi in this trade you also get one of those guys.  2.4 is not without value, but pales in comparison to the 1.4.
From what I've seen, Fournette typically goes early/mid 2nd.  Davis at the end of the 2nd.  McCaffrey mid 3rd.  Mixon anywhere from mid 3rd to early 4th.

And I agree with what you said about ARob.

Would be interested in feedback on these trades

22 hours ago, bostonfred said:
Here are the trades we've seen in an active 14 team non ppr league with heavy defensive scoring. 

1.13 and San Fran d for DeMarco Murray,  bills d

Even, I guess I'd ride out another year of Murray if my team was a contender.

league champion traded projected late 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round picks for 1.9 otc, took kamara

Non-ppr I'll keep the picks on the chance that it doesn't end up late.

Bills d, 2018 mid 2nd and 3rd round picks,  and 1.10 otc for future first (mid- late), 2.5, Kansas city d. 1.10 was traded again (see below), 2.5 was zay Jones

Future 1st.

Future first (mid -late), future 3rd (mid) for 2.1 otc, took John Ross

Future first, especially in non-PPR.

Future first (early- mid) and 4th for 2.2 otc, 2.13, future 3rd (early -mid). Took 2.2 juju, then traded 2.13 (see below) 

Future first.

2.3 otc for 2.9, 2.12. Ended up being 2.3 mcnichols for mahomes and Jake butt 

Give me the RB lotto ticket in non PPR.  By a lot.

2.4 otc and 2.13 for Crowell and 3.6.  2.4 was Jamaal Williams,  2.13 was dede Westbrook, 3.6 was traded again (see below) 

Crow.

2nd and 3rd (early -mid)  for 3.2 otc Chris Godwin

Fair I guess, but I'll take the future picks

Tyreek hill for 3.4. This owner tried trading tyreek for every pick from the mid second until now,  this was actually the best he could get, which was surprising.  He then took 3.4 Gerald Everett and followed with 3.5 Asian m Adam shaheen, he really wanted to get two tight end lottery tickets 

Not I Tyreek fan at all but if this was the best I could move him for I would just hold.

3.6 otc for 3.10, projected early -mid  2018 3rd. 3.6 was deshone Kizer, 3.10 James Conner.

Practically a kicker trade.  Each team getting who they like, even.

3.13 otc for Brandon Marshall,  2018 4th. 3.13 was pumphrey 

Marshall.

Overall I think the teams trading future 1sts made terrible deals here.  Seems like a lot of teams treating like this is the NFL draft and not a non PPR fantasy draft.  IMO Non PPR is about studs, not pieces.  Specifically at RB.  Early picks are weighted so much higher in non PPR than PPR.  Those random future 1sts that could end up being an early pick are so much more valuable than the pieces they're being traded for here.  

PPR, 1/2/3/1 + flex.

Give: Sterling Shepard, Terrance West, rookie picks 1.13, 2.01, 

Get: rookie 1.02 

Used the pick on Corey Davis. I had already drafted Fournette 1.01. 

PPR 1/1/3/1 2 flex

Gave: AJ Green

Got: 1.03, Cobb, Stills

I wasn't wild about this trade but I see Green losing value this point forward. Cobb and Stills both have some upside (and Stills is only 25, time a plenty to grow). Also, both the teams in front of me look to be taking RBs so if I can swing Davis at 1.03, I count it as a win.

gave 2018 1st (middle of pack), Vance McDonald

got Devante Parker Desean Jackson

I'll take the two solid WR#2s for this season, with potential for one or both to be top WR15 - WR20 if things go your way.

PPR 1/1/3/1 2 flex

Gave: AJ Green

Got: 1.03, Cobb, Stills

I wasn't wild about this trade but I see Green losing value this point forward. Cobb and Stills both have some upside (and Stills is only 25, time a plenty to grow). Also, both the teams in front of me look to be taking RBs so if I can swing Davis at 1.03, I count it as a win.
Green

10 team non PPR, IDP (sack heavy) league.

A trades - Mike Evans and a likely late 2018 1st

B trades - Dez Bryant, Jordan Howard, and JJ Watt

Team A gave up Moore, Corey HOU S; Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick

Team B gave up Martin, Doug TBB RB; Year 2019 Round 5 Draft Pick

16 team PPR/IDP dynasty. 53 man rosters

Went down in one of my leagues(not involved), 12 team PPR:

Zeke, 2017 2.01

for

ARob, 2017 1.02, 2017 5.08. 2018 1st round(probably late as team is pretty loaded)

non-ppr, standard scoring, keep 10

D Henry

for

2017 1.06, Rob Kelly, Mike Gillislee

12 team ppr, start 1 qb, 2, rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 flex, 1 def

Team A got:  Kenny Britt, CLE WR

Team B got:  Bilal Powell, NYJ, RB

Jrodicus said:
12 Team PPR

Evans, Howard, Eifert, Parker, Treadwell

For

Landry, Miller, Ebron, 1.02, 1.10
ewww, Evans side, even if treadwell and parker were on the other side

Jrodicus said:
12 Team PPR

Landry, Tevin Coleman

For

1.03, Henry, Lacy
1.03 and henry

Jrodicus said:
12 Team PPR

Evans, Howard, Eifert, Parker, Treadwell

For

Landry, Miller, Ebron, 1.02, 1.10
Evans side big. At best, this is Evans for 2 and 10, which sucks. 

After Davis and CMC went, I was looking at Fournette - with no real need at RB - and ended up dealing:

2019 4th

---for---

2018 1st

2019 1st

2018 2nd

-------------

2018's draft is loaded (again) and trade partner's team is likely to be in the bottom half of the standings.  Mild risk I suppose and could be giving up a generational player, but went ahead and did it.  And after all that, the guy ended up taking Mixon :lol:  

Users who are viewing this thread