What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (23 Viewers)

Made a couple of trades this week to improve my rb situation in 12 team ppr league.  My receiver depth is still good with Green, Baldwin, Pryor, Parker.

Gave: Keenan Allen, 1.06 (Mike Williams)

Got: 1.03 (Christian McCaffrey)

Gave: CJ Anderson, 3.03 (otc), 2018 1st (mine so hopefully late)

Got: DeMarco Murray, 5.03

Zealots Field league; non-PPR

2.02 was OTC.

Traded 2.04/3.10

Received 2.02 (when it was OTC and I took Engram)

Had Kelce (excellent), Zach Miller (old) and Jason Witten (older) as TEs on my roster.  Needed one and the tier drop from Engram (Howard and Njoku were already gone) is quite large.

Altogether, made 4 deals in this one league.  It is a Zealots Field league; non-PPR.

Traded Randall Cobb/1.06/2.10

Received 1.01 (took Fournette)

= = = =

Traded 1.10/2.07/4.10

Received 1.05 (when it was OTC and I took Mixon)/3.05/Jacoby Brissett

= = = =

Traded Doug Martin for the 2.04.

= = = =

Used that 2.04 (from above) and my 3.10 and traded for the 2.02 (when it was OTC and I took Engram)

Made a couple of trades this week to improve my rb situation in 12 team ppr league.  My receiver depth is still good with Green, Baldwin, Pryor, Parker.

Probably Keenan/Williams and Anderson/1st for me.

But, if you're on a win-now team then Cmac and Murray.

Altogether, made 4 deals in this one league.  It is a Zealots Field league; non-PPR.

= = = =

Traded 1.10/2.07/4.10

= = = =

= = = =

Used that 2.04 (from above) and my 3.10 and traded for the 2.02 (when it was OTC and I took Engram)
Sounds like a challenging league

Allen side by a lot

I would take CJ and the 1st

Allen/1.6

1st

= = = =

Traded 1.10/2.07/4.10

= = = =

All are super heavily in your favor. 

Dynasty PPR trade in HyperActive 1 Dynasty League.  It's going to sound lopsided against me, but hear me out.

Traded A J Green for Christian McCaffrey and a 2018 1st rd pick (NOT THE TEAM GETTING Green).  I'm hoping the 2018 1st is the 1.01 or 1.02.  I'm now heavy at RB with Gurley, Fournette, McCaffrey, McCoy, Kareem Hunt, Marlon Mack, and Paul Perkins.  We can start 1 RB or 5 RBs, or 1 WR or 5 WRs, in a total of 9 starters PPR league.  I'm a win now team with also having Luck, Winston, Gronk, Beckham Jr, Antonio Brown, and Julio Jones.  I feel now was the time to trade Green and not only get younger with McCaffrey, but also have a real good chance at a high pick next year.  Anyway, that was my reasoning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dynasty PPR trade in HyperActive 1 Dynasty League.  It's going to sound lopsided against me, but hear me out.

Traded A J Green for Christian McCaffrey and a 2018 1st rd pick.  I'm hoping the 2018 1st is the 1.01 or 1.02.  I'm now heavy at RB with Gurley, Fournette, McCaffrey, McCoy, Kareem Hunt, Marlon Mack, and Paul Perkins.  We can start 1 RB or 5 RBs, or 1 WR or 5 WRs, in a total of 9 starters PPR league.  I'm a win now team with also having Luck, Winston, Gronk, Beckham Jr, Antonio Brown, and Julio Jones.  I feel now was the time to trade Green and not only get younger with McCaffrey, but also have a real good chance at a high pick next year.  Anyway, that was my reasoning.
Why do people play with you.....

Dez said:
FFPC was able to deal picks 8 and 20 for pick 5.

Tough to give up a 2nd round pick in a good draft class to move up 3 spots but needed a RB.
good, but fair IMO.  I'm actually not completely up on FFPC but assuming a normal 12 team non-IDP league, that's an easy deal to make to get into the top 5.

OTOH, I just traded down from pick 11 (10 is otc, this was going to be either Njoku or Engram if I kept it) for the 15 and 28.  IDP league and I like some of the players who should be available at pick 28.  I don't really need any position so I'm just trading for value.   Assuming I keep the 15, I'll probably get Foster, Davis, Hunt, or Curtis Samuel - so, IMO worst case is Njoku for Samuel and the 28. 

good, but fair IMO.  I'm actually not completely up on FFPC but assuming a normal 12 team non-IDP league, that's an easy deal to make to get into the top 5.

OTOH, I just traded down from pick 11 (10 is otc, this was going to be either Njoku or Engram if I kept it) for the 15 and 28.  IDP league and I like some of the players who should be available at pick 28.  I don't really need any position so I'm just trading for value.   Assuming I keep the 15, I'll probably get Foster, Davis, Hunt, or Curtis Samuel - so, IMO worst case is Njoku for Samuel and the 28. 
And you got some.

Traded A J Green for Christian McCaffrey and a 2018 1st rd pick.  I'm hoping the 2018 1st is the 1.01 or 1.02.  I'm now heavy at RB with Gurley, Fournette, McCaffrey, McCoy, Kareem Hunt, Marlon Mack, and Paul Perkins.  We can start 1 RB or 5 RBs, or 1 WR or 5 WRs, in a total of 9 starters PPR league.  I'm a win now team with also having Luck, Winston, Gronk, Beckham Jr, Antonio Brown, and Julio Jones.  I feel now was the time to trade Green and not only get younger with McCaffrey, but also have a real good chance at a high pick next year.  Anyway, that was my reasoning.
do you find that lineup hinders trading?  Seems to me the value of WRs would be much higher than RB and make trades somewhat more difficult.

do you find that lineup hinders trading?  Seems to me the value of WRs would be much higher than RB and make trades somewhat more difficult.
I agree that WRs are more valuable in this league, thus the reason why I hesitated on offering Green for McCaffrey and the 2018 1st.  But I believe that pick will be high and took the opportunity to get younger with McCaffrey.  At some point I'm going to want to trade Green, so I took that opportunity now.  Don't get me wrong, I really like A J Green a lot....but.....  Also, I've never had trouble trading in any league.

12 team PPR

Team A gives up QB Rodgers and WR Hurns

Team B gives up WR K. Benjamin and a 2018 1st (should be early - somewhere in the top 6)

Value in your favor.  Whats the issue??.  Good deal

Value in your favor.  Whats the issue??.  Good deal
I don't think value is in my favor short term because I believe A J Green would help me win more than McCaffrey.   Some would consider trading Green for McCaffrey and a 2008 1st lopsided against me and that's OK, I was just explaining my reasoning. 

I don't think value is in my favor short term because I believe A J Green would help me win more than McCaffrey.   Some would consider trading Green for McCaffrey and a 2008 1st lopsided against me and that's OK, I was just explaining my reasoning. 
This isnt redraft.  Value isnt just this year.

Will say again, value in your side assuming a high pick in 2018

First, you're not in a "win now" situation, you're in a "win for the next 5 years" situation. 

Second, not sure about the deal as you didn't give any sort of guesstimate where that 2018 will be.

This isnt redraft.  Value isnt just this year.

Will say again, value in your side assuming a high pick in 2018
As for me believing the pick will be high, he does have Brady and Brees (can only play one of them), the Denver backfield, Ajayi, Jeremy Hill, Rawls, James White, Decker, Maclin, Michael Thomas (Saints), Marty Bennett, and Kelce.   Even though I believe this pick will be high, I guess anything can happen. 

edited to add:  The team I traded Green to isn't the team's 2018 1st included in the trade.

That doesn't sound like a 1.01 or 1.02 team to me at all.  That seems like a borderline contender that just added AJ Green and just needs some health luck and/or waivers to go their way to be in the hunt.  That changes that trade quite a bit as it's not a likely 1.02 but more like a mid/any 2018 1st.  Give me Green by a lot in that format.

That doesn't sound like a 1.01 or 1.02 team to me at all.  That seems like a borderline contender that just added AJ Green and just needs some health luck and/or waivers to go their way to be in the hunt.  That changes that trade quite a bit as it's not a likely 1.02 but more like a mid/any 2018 1st.  Give me Green by a lot in that format.
It isn't the guy I traded with 2018 1st, it's another team's 1st rd pick.  The first I got won't have Green.

As for me believing the pick will be high, he does have Brady and Brees (can only play one of them), the Denver backfield, Ajayi, Jeremy Hill, Rawls, James White, Decker, Maclin, Michael Thomas (Saints), Marty Bennett, and Kelce.   Even though I believe this pick will be high, I guess anything can happen. 
Add AJ Green to that roster and why would you assume it's the 1.01 or 1.02 next year?

ETA: I see you already answered this question

Add AJ Green to that roster and why would you assume it's the 1.01 or 1.02 next year?

ETA: I see you already answered this question
I wouldn't have done that trade if the team getting Green owned the 2018 1st I was trading for, in addition to McCaffrey.

FFPC just went down.

Team A Gave: Joe Williams, 3.12 and 2018#1(Projected non-playoff)

Team B gave: Tyrek Hill and a 2018#3

On the surface I think that is a bad trade but worse when you consider that Joe Williams was chosen at pick 2.6 and the team got pick 3.12 just a few hours for the cost of a projected late 2018#2.

So putting that in context they gave a 2018#1 projected as top 6 pick, a 2018#2 projected late,  and pick 2.6 for Tyrek Hill and a future third. So 2 2nd's a high future 1s't.

Even without Green though, that roster doesn't see all that terrible (it looks middle of the pack at worst).
I know it's a gamble, but worth taking IMO.  I would have wanted to trade Green at some point in the next couple of years, so why not now?  Especially if there's a chance I get a good pick along with McCaffrey, who is 8 years younger than Green.

I know it's a gamble, but worth taking IMO.  I will want to trade Green at some point, why not now?  Especially if there's a chance I get a good pick along with McCaffrey, who is 8 years younger than Green.
I didn't say it was a terrible trade, I just think you're trying to convince yourself that you traded for next year's 1.02.

Assuming he can trade Brees or Brady for something useful that team should win some games - especially since it looks like you own every other good player in the NFL.

I didn't say it was a terrible trade, I just think you're trying to convince yourself that you traded for next year's 1.02.

Assuming he can trade Brees or Brady for something useful that team should win some games - especially since it looks like you own every other good player in the NFL.
You may be right, but in my mind it's a decent gamble.  Even if the pick turns out to be 1.5 or 1.6, that's probably still good value, along with McCaffrey, for Green.

Is there some schtick I'm missing where everyone types 2008 instead of 2018?  Or where everyone talks about the team with the "2008" first getting AJG even though he went out of his way like 4 times to say that the pick is from a different team than the one getting AJG?

Anyway, fair trade.  I don't have a problem keeping AJG there or with the return he got for him.  Green's value will only go down from here regardless of what he does on the field.  I agree it's unlikely the 2018 pick ends up being top 3 but it's still a decent return if you like McCaffrey.

Is there some schtick I'm missing where everyone types 2008 instead of 2018?  Or where everyone talks about the team with the "2008" first getting AJG even though he went out of his way like 4 times to say that the pick is from a different team than the one getting AJG?

Anyway, fair trade.  I don't have a problem keeping AJG there or with the return he got for him.  Green's value will only go down from here regardless of what he does on the field.  I agree it's unlikely the 2018 pick ends up being top 3 but it's still a decent return if you like McCaffrey.
subconsciously trying to get younger. 

FFPC just went down.

Team A Gave: Joe Williams, 3.12 and 2018#1(Projected non-playoff)

Team B gave: Tyrek Hill and a 2018#3

On the surface I think that is a bad trade but worse when you consider that Joe Williams was chosen at pick 2.6 and the team got pick 3.12 just a few hours for the cost of a projected late 2018#2.

So putting that in context they gave a 2018#1 projected as top 6 pick, a 2018#2 projected late,  and pick 2.6 for Tyrek Hill and a future third. So 2 2nd's a high future 1s't.
I wouldn't deal Hill for less than a future 1st. It isn't an overpay in my eyes, but I'm higher on him than most. 

edited to add:  The team I traded Green to isn't the team's 2018 1st included in the trade.
HA is different beast than most dynasties. Unless you have quality in every lineup spot, you are unlikely getting far. That roster, even with Green, wouldn't be a top 3 team, so you sold Green to a competitor who is not going to take your turkey. 

Dez said:
FFPC was able to deal picks 8 and 20 for pick 5.

Tough to give up a 2nd round pick in a good draft class to move up 3 spots but needed a RB.

FFPC is 1.5 PPR for TE, 20 man roster limit cut down to 14 position players in each off-season non IDP.

End result of trade I got McCaffrey at 5 and I would have taken Howard at 8 plus whoever at 20.

FFPC is 1.5 PPR for TE, 20 man roster limit cut down to 14 position players in each off-season non IDP.

End result of trade I got McCaffrey at 5 and I would have taken Howard at 8 plus whoever at 20.
The end result was always going to look good for you no matter who went top 4 or who went 6 and 7. 

Draft started yesterday. 

Before the draft trades

Team A gives: 1.07, 2018 3rd

Team B gives: 1.08, 2.08, 2018 2nd

Team A gives: A.J. Green, 2.08

Team C gives: 1.02, 2.02

Team A gives: 1.02, 1.08, 2018 2nd

Team D gives: 1.01, 1.09...... Team A drafts Leonard Fournette once the draft starts.

During the draft

Team B gives: 1.07 otc (Mike Williams)

Team E gives: Demaryius Thomas

Team A gives: 1.09 otc (Samaje Perine)

Team F gives: 1.12, 3.12, 2018 2nd

Team E gives: Antonio Brown, Matt Forte

Team G gives: Jordan Howard, 1.10 otc (Alvin Kamara), 2018 2nd

Team A gives: Donte Moncrief, 2.02 almost otc (David Njoku)

Team E gives: Jordy Nelson, Martellus Bennett

Team B gives: Cam Meredith

Team G gives: Eric Ebron

Team D gives: 2.01 otc (Zay Jones)

Team H gives: Tevin Coleman, 2.07

ghostguy123 said:
Dez said:

The end result was always going to look good for you no matter who went top 4 or who went 6 and 7.
sure, but it looks less great with Howard falling to 8.

r0llin_game said:
Draft started yesterday. 

Before the draft trades

Team A gives: 1.07, 2018 3rd

Team B gives: 1.08, 2.08, 2018 2nd

Team A gives: A.J. Green, 2.08

Team C gives: 1.02, 2.02

Team A gives: 1.02, 1.08, 2018 2nd

Team D gives: 1.01, 1.09...... Team A drafts Leonard Fournette once the draft starts.

During the draft

Team B gives: 1.07 otc (Mike Williams)

Team E gives: Demaryius Thomas

Team A gives: 1.09 otc (Samaje Perine)

Team F gives: 1.12, 3.12, 2018 2nd

Team E gives: Antonio Brown, Matt Forte

Team G gives: Jordan Howard, 1.10 otc (Alvin Kamara), 2018 2nd

Team A gives: Donte Moncrief, 2.02 almost otc (David Njoku)

Team E gives: Jordy Nelson, Martellus Bennett

Team B gives: Cam Meredith

Team G gives: Eric Ebron

Team D gives: 2.01 otc (Zay Jones)

Team H gives: Tevin Coleman, 2.07
A

close

D

B

A

G

E

B

D (imo, the worst trade) 

I feel like I just filled out a scantron test. 

Users who are viewing this thread