What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (23 Viewers)

Are there contract years involved?  I think Brady is more valuable in a small league but where I own Mariota I wouldn't trade him for Brady despite being one of the top contenders. Yes, that's illogical. But MM is one of my favorite players. 
Both have 2 years remaining and then get a 25 to 50 bump for up to 4 more years.

Good because every single player is better compared to their counter part for team A.  Thomas and picks are worth more than Fitz and Edelman and Enron easily worth a lot more than Bennett especially in FFPC.  
I agree completely. Trades like this would make me leave a league. There had been some questionable trades between these two teams before this. However, this was without question the most lop-sided.

12 team Pot, Qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flex

I gave: OBJ, 2.02

i got: Michael Thomas, Ajayi, 2018 1st and 3rd (likely mid)

My only viable RB prior to this was Gordon.  Had 1.07 and couldn't get anyone to bite on a trade up to grab one of the top 4 backs.  So now I'm running Gordon/Ajayi and Amari Cooper/Thomas/Coleman at WR

12 team Pot, Qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, flex

I gave: OBJ, 2.02

i got: Michael Thomas, Ajayi, 2018 1st and 3rd (likely mid)

My only viable RB prior to this was Gordon.  Had 1.07 and couldn't get anyone to bite on a trade up to grab one of the top 4 backs.  So now I'm running Gordon/Ajayi and Amari Cooper/Thomas/Coleman at WR
Not terrible if you believe in Thomas and Ajayi but at a minimum No reason to have given up the 2.2 and personally I'd have been asking for more to move OBJ.

12 team PPR, start QRRWWTKDFF

Posted a couple of these earlier, but putting all of these trades made over the past 24 hours together:

1. Gave Bortles and 2018 2nd round pick (pick 2.10 this year) for 3.4 and 2018 2nd round pick (pick 2.4 this year)
  2. Gave 1.3 (Davis) for 1.4 (Mixon) and 2.6
  3. Gave 2.6 and 3.4 for 2.3 (Perine)
  4. Gave Smallwood and 2018 3rd round pick (pick 3.10 this year) for 2.11 (Watson)
Altogether:

• Gave Bortles, Smallwood, 1.3 (Davis), 2018 2nd (pick 2.10 this year), 2018 3rd (pick 3.10 this year)
  • Got 1.4 (Mixon), 2.3 (Perine), 2.11 (Watson), and 2018 2nd (pick 2.4 this year)

16 Team 1PPR start 2RB-2WR-1TE-2Flex

Team A: Ty Montgomery
Team B: 2018 1st, 2nd, Rico Gathers

*No idea where the 2018 1/2 end up. Strong core of Wilson/DeMarco/Hyde/Jordy, but not a lot of proven production after that.

Heck, I'd take the 2018 1st by itself to ship away Montgomery and I'm a few training camp reports away from shipping for just a 2nd this year.
Can you unpack this please? Are they bad reports so you are willing to take a 2nd or good reports and you think this is as high as his value will ever be?

I

Can you unpack this please? Are they bad reports so you are willing to take a 2nd or good reports and you think this is as high as his value will ever be?
Just not feeling great about a "starting RB" with recent reports of him starting to "get it". ("A better understanding of the mental aspects" of playing RB position). 

Color me skeptical that I'm owning anything more than a 1 year starting RB at most. 

I

Just not feeling great about a "starting RB" with recent reports of him starting to "get it". ("A better understanding of the mental aspects" of playing RB position). 

Color me skeptical that I'm owning anything more than a 1 year starting RB at most. 
Seems like a legit concern to me.  Add in the fact that they drafted 2 RBs and signed a UDFA that some on these boards are very bullish on.

Complicated trade involving lots of picks just went down, 32 team league (players available twice)

Both teams are contenders:

Bryant, Dez DAL WRMatthews, Rishard TEN WRSims, Dion CHI TEStupar, Nathan NOS LBPryor, Calvin NYJ SYear 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from FredVegas GreatnessYear 2018 Round 4 Draft Pick from FredVegas GreatnessYear 2018 Round 5 Draft Pick from FredVegas GreatnessYear 2018 Round 6 Draft Pick from FredVegas GreatnessYear 2018 Round 6 Draft Pick from Pack AttackYear 2018 Round 7 Draft Pick from FredVegas Greatness

To Coney's Combo forDoyle, Jack IND TEMorrison, Antonio IND LBYear 2017 Draft Pick 5.08Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Coney's ComboYear 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick from Coney's ComboYear 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from Coney's ComboYear 2018 Round 4 Draft Pick from Coney's ComboYear 2018 Round 5 Draft Pick from Coney's ComboYear 2018 Round 6 Draft Pick from Coney's ComboYear 2018 Round 7 Draft Pick from Coney's ComboYear 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick from Coney's ComboYear 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick from Coney's Combo

Complicated trade involving lots of picks just went down, 32 team league (players available twice)

Bryant, Dez DAL WRMatthews, Rishard TEN WRSims, Dion CHI TEStupar, Nathan NOS LBPryor, Calvin NYJ SYear 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from FredVegas GreatnessYear 2018 Round 4 Draft Pick from FredVegas GreatnessYear 2018 Round 5 Draft Pick from FredVegas GreatnessYear 2018 Round 6 Draft Pick from FredVegas GreatnessYear 2018 Round 6 Draft Pick from Pack AttackYear 2018 Round 7 Draft Pick from FredVegas Greatness

To Coney's Combo forDoyle, Jack IND TEMorrison, Antonio IND LBYear 2017 Draft Pick 5.08Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Coney's ComboYear 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick from Coney's ComboYear 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick from Coney's ComboYear 2018 Round 4 Draft Pick from Coney's ComboYear 2018 Round 5 Draft Pick from Coney's ComboYear 2018 Round 6 Draft Pick from Coney's ComboYear 2018 Round 7 Draft Pick from Coney's ComboYear 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick from Coney's ComboYear 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick from Coney's Combo
Stupar side

Steep price for Calvin Pryor

Slight overpay or really bad? 12 team PPR

GAVE: Enron and DeSean

GOT: Pryor

Skins homer and felt good at TE with Reed and Henry. But is that overpaying? 

I agree completely. Trades like this would make me leave a league. There had been some questionable trades between these two teams before this. However, this was without question the most lop-sided.
But was it collusion? If there is no proof you got to let it go. If trades should be reversed just cause they're lop- sided then Trubisky wouldn't be a Bear and the Cowboys wouldn't have won 3 championships in the 90's.

But was it collusion? If there is no proof you got to let it go. If trades should be reversed just cause they're lop- sided then Trubisky wouldn't be a Bear and the Cowboys wouldn't have won 3 championships in the 90's.
I agree with you, but you can't compare real football to fantasy football.

16 Team 1PPR start 2RB-2WR-1TE-2Flex

Team A: Ty Montgomery
Team B: 2018 1st, 2nd, Rico Gathers

*No idea where the 2018 1/2 end up. Strong core of Wilson/DeMarco/Hyde/Jordy, but not a lot of proven production after that.
Montgomery barely worth a 2nd. 

12 team PPR (one of my contender teams)

Gave: Melvin Gordon & Moncrief

Got: L. Bell & Maxx Williams

I know its very good value for one of the best RBs in the game...but his suspension history did give me pause believe it or not. 

12 team PPR (one of my contender teams)

Gave: Melvin Gordon & Moncrief

Got: L. Bell & Maxx Williams

I know its very good value for one of the best RBs in the game...but his suspension history did give me pause believe it or not. 
Bell by a lot for me.

Gordon's value is in a very precipitous place.  He's one of the few top RBs that has to show significant improvement this year to avoid a major value drop.  If he just repeats last year while a good fantasy season, he will forever be labeled as a situation/volume dependent plodder rather than the exciting young RB he's viewed as now, which will crush his value.

Users who are viewing this thread