What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (10 Viewers)

Fournette

McCaffrey

Cook

Mixon

Hunt

OJ
Man that is garbage for a PPR league. The guys at 3 and 4 are borderline but justifiable, 5 and 6 are inexcusable. Maybe hindsight will be 20/20 and Hunt and OJ are the next Zeke and Gronk but still, you probably could've traded back and got either of them plus more.

I just took part in this one

I get AB, Enunwa, 2018 3rd

I give L.Miller, Diggs, 2018 1st, and 1.06 this year

Team Now:

QB: Ryan, Cousins, Dak

WR: Evans, ODB, Antonio, Enunwa, Mike Floyd (puke), DGB (more puke)

RB: Blount (little puke), Lacy (potential puke), Dixon (suspension puke), Hightower, Ivory (puke all over myself)

TE: Reed, Fiedorowicz

Still have 1.08 in the draft this year. Prob target best available RB

I just took part in this one

I get AB, Enunwa, 2018 3rd

I give L.Miller, Diggs, 2018 1st, and 1.06 this year

Team Now:

QB: Ryan, Cousins, Dak

WR: Evans, ODB, Antonio, Enunwa, Mike Floyd (puke), DGB (more puke)

RB: Blount (little puke), Lacy (potential puke), Dixon (suspension puke), Hightower, Ivory (puke all over myself)

TE: Reed, Fiedorowicz

Still have 1.08 in the draft this year. Prob target best available RB
I happen to own AB and Enunwa in a 16 team league, there's no chance of me taking that offer. I won't say it's a bad deal for the other guy but IMO, Enunwa is probably equal to Diggs and I don't particularly like Miller.  

BTW, for your team I'd be shopping Dak or Ryan hard for a RB, maybe the 1.08 too although that could be Hunt which works well. Really nice roster,  How many teams?

Last edited by a moderator:
because I don't think it's gone down. He had a nice rookie season.

He could take a little bit of a hit in 2017 because of Marshall's addition but Marshall is 33.
I guess I can see that. I took SS in the 1st myself last year. Looking back at last years' draft...wow it wasn't very full of talent. I'm still pretty sure I'd rather roll the dice on someone next year than the average production it looks like SS will produce.

16 idp ppr league  ( start 2 RB/3WR/1 flex    0.5/ prr for RBs  and 1/ppr for WRs)

Matthews, Jordan WR PHI

Ogletree, Alec LB LAR

Garoppolo, Jimmy QB NE

Abdullah, Ameer RB DET

Davis, Corey WR TEN

for

Perriman, Breshad WR BAL

McFadden, Darren RB DAL

Kupp, Cooper WR LAR

Johnson, David RB ARI

16 idp ppr league  ( start 2 RB/3WR/1 flex    0.5/ prr for RBs  and 1/ppr for WRs)

Matthews, Jordan WR PHI

Ogletree, Alec LB LAR

Garoppolo, Jimmy QB NE

Abdullah, Ameer RB DET

Davis, Corey WR TEN

for

Perriman, Breshad WR BAL

McFadden, Darren RB DAL

Kupp, Cooper WR LAR

Johnson, David RB ARI
I don't play IDP, but this Ogletree fellow better be quite the scorer.

This has to be fake right?  Stafford > Tannehill.  Gordon > Miller.  Cooper > Nelson.  
Or a salary dump or someone who is absolutely quitting after this season. I could easily see Miller and Nelson outscoring their counterparts and Tanny could outscore Stafford. That's pretty much all I can think of.

Or a salary dump or someone who is absolutely quitting after this season. I could easily see Miller and Nelson outscoring their counterparts and Tanny could outscore Stafford. That's pretty much all I can think of.
Easily see Miller outscoring Gordon? I'll make a bet at any amount at -140 odds that Gordon outscores Miller in non-PPR or PPR. 

Been a Miller guy at value since day 1, but off the bandwagon now at top 10 RB value. 

The odds are not really strong enough that the older guys outscore the younger guys by much, if at all, to make it worth it though. I think @bostonfred had it correct where the other guy was just testing the waters here on an offer he was thinking of making.

Matthews, Jordan WR PHI

Ogletree, Alec LB LAR

Garoppolo, Jimmy QB NE

Abdullah, Ameer RB DET

Davis, Corey WR TEN

for

Perriman, Breshad WR BAL

McFadden, Darren RB DAL

Kupp, Cooper WR LAR

Johnson, David RB ARI
gotta go with DJ and Kupp here but it's not as bad a deal as it looks at first.

I don't play IDP, but this Ogletree fellow better be quite the scorer.
:yes: AO is a top 10 IDP 

The odds are not really strong enough that the older guys outscore the younger guys by much, if at all, to make it worth it though. I think @bostonfred had it correct where the other guy was just testing the waters here on an offer he was thinking of making.
I don't think you'd get Cooper or Gordon for those 3, let alone both and Stafford.

Easily see Miller outscoring Gordon? I'll make a bet at any amount at -140 odds that Gordon outscores Miller in non-PPR or PPR. 

Been a Miller guy at value since day 1, but off the bandwagon now at top 10 RB value. 
Yes I would not be surprised at all if he did. Why not? He's averaged 13-14 PPG over the past few years. Gordon coming off injury and was highly TD dependent last year. Sorry but regression to the mean is real. I'll bet you believed Cam would keep up his 2015 pace last year as well. 

Who is talking about top 10 value? I'm not. I'm talking about what I believe could easily happen. I'd say it's at least 30% likely Miller outscores Gordon. I believe Gordon is more a 1500 yard 8 TD guy thru 16 games than a 1400 12 TD in 12 games.Perfect storm for him last year. No Allen. No Woodhead. Miller could easily put up those kinds of numbers.

We'll see. 

Agreed not worth it to me but we've all seen enough bad trades on this thread to know that not everyone thinks he same way.

I happen to own AB and Enunwa in a 16 team league, there's no chance of me taking that offer. I won't say it's a bad deal for the other guy but IMO, Enunwa is probably equal to Diggs and I don't particularly like Miller.  
:shock:  Strongly disagree. They are not even in the same ballpark. I think Diggs is worth a mid-1st, whereas Enunwa is maybe a late 2nd. There are several rookie WRs with late 2nd ADPs I'd rather roll with than Enunwa, though, so I wouldn't make the trade, but I think someone possibly would.

Zealots non-ppr

Team A gave up Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick

Team B gave up Shepard, Sterling NYG WR

Yuck :X
Seems fair to me. Due to Marshall's presence, I wouldn't be a fan if it was a 2017 1st, but by the time the cost of that trade rolls around, I expect Shepard to be back in the WR2 driver's seat. His rookie year was quite promising for a 2nd rounder on a mediocre offense. 

:shock:  Strongly disagree. They are not even in the same ballpark. I think Diggs is worth a mid-1st, whereas Enunwa is maybe a late 2nd. There are several rookie WRs with late 2nd ADPs I'd rather roll with than Enunwa, though, so I wouldn't make the trade, but I think someone possibly would.
:shrug: it's a minority opinion for sure.  But I'm not big on diggs and think Enunwa does well. Neither is worth a 2017 1st imo. 

:shrug: it's a minority opinion for sure.  But I'm not big on diggs and think Enunwa does well. Neither is worth a 2017 1st imo. 
I'm with you on diggs. Surprised how much people value him.  I do see some upside but he's an interesting flyer that's getting treated like an established stud or high value prospect.  I'll let someone else take any of the Vikings except Rudolph and maybe cook

12 Team PPR standard lineups

Gave: 

Michael Thomas (NOS), Joe Mixon, 2018 2nd round pick (fringe contender)

Received: 

OBJ, Lamar Miller, 2018 1st round pick (unlikely playoff team)

Overall, I think I got more value here. My team is entering the 3rd year of a rebuild and I've been very fortunate with trades/draft picks thus far to the point where my team should compete for the playoffs just one year after earning the 1.01. However, my team isn't in a position to consolidate assets quite yet, which is why I held out for a bit more value. These negotiations were a reminder that ff leagues aren't perfect markets (ie you can't just flip assets for equal/market value at will). Also, I think current value for Thomas is a great exit price, and the ff community is undervaluing Brees' pending decline (he's 38!)

Gave: 

Received: 

Overall, I think I got more value here. My team is entering the 3rd year of a rebuild and I've been very fortunate with trades/draft picks thus far to the point where my team should compete for the playoffs just one year after earning the 1.01. However, my team isn't in a position to consolidate assets quite yet, which is why I held out for a bit more value. These negotiations were a reminder that ff leagues aren't perfect markets (ie you can't just flip assets for equal/market value at will). Also, I think current value for Thomas is a great exit price, and the ff community is undervaluing Brees' pending decline (he's 38!)
OBJ is enough but you also picked up a likely high pick?  Nicely done. 

Gave: 

Received: 

This is just bragging

gabes1919 said:
This is just bragging
Nope. In fact, I leaned on the Assistant Coach Forum to help analyze a previous iteration of this trade. And the consensus was to NOT accept the initial offer, nor to counter with this.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/756841-huge-dynasty-trade-offer/

I posted this trade because it was interesting to weigh the value I'm receiving against team needs and timeline. The other owner is very active and knowledgeable about dynasty values, and he wanted Thomas and Mixon. Also, this offer didn't just show up in my inbox one day, it was the result of extensive negotiations 

Lol. I think most of that AC forum advice was TERRIBLE. "Even though the value is there, pass because you'd be punting on RB. It's not good for your team. Upgrade from Thomas to OBJ is negligible, etc." 

Its June folks. He could easily flip OBJ for a stud RB plus if that's what he really needs to do. He had a great deal originally and turns it into an absolute trade rape type deal. 

Nicely done.

Nope. In fact, I leaned on the Assistant Coach Forum to help analyze a previous iteration of this trade. And the consensus was to NOT accept the initial offer, nor to counter with this.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/756841-huge-dynasty-trade-offer/

I posted this trade because it was interesting to weigh the value I'm receiving against team needs and timeline. The other owner is very active and knowledgeable about dynasty values, and he wanted Thomas and Mixon. Also, this offer didn't just show up in my inbox one day, it was the result of extensive negotiations 
Reading that thread is hilarious.I would have accepted that first offer so fast and considered it a free 1st. Nice job getting even more!

maf005 said:

Gave: 

Received: 

OBJ side by a lot

Yeah I am a huge Michael Thomas fanboy and a bigger Mixon truther yet I still would have gotten whiplash accepting that first trade.  Thomas and Mixon is about right for OBJ so thanks for the free 1st.

Oh, what's that?   You want to throw in Miller for a 2nd too?  Okely dokely.

Now I do agree there's value in posting the trade aside from bragging - now all the Michael Thomas owners know to get offers loaded up for OBJ and Evans.

I said pass because he said he was a contender, and this trade would have left him with sh** RBs.  I don't think Thomas is on the same caliber as OBJ, but a 2018 1st isn't helping him contend this year. Why not do the trade at the end of the season instead, the 2018 pick will still be there.

I said pass because he said he was a contender, and this trade would have left him with sh** RBs.  I don't think Thomas is on the same caliber as OBJ, but a 2018 1st isn't helping him contend this year. Why not do the trade at the end of the season instead, the 2018 pick will still be there.
Because it's JUNE.  You worry about contending in AUGUST.  Offer a 3rd for Gore or a 2nd for Powell.  Take that free 1st and trade it to a rebuilding owner for Shady or Murray or Lamar Miller.  Oh wait...

Because it's JUNE.  You worry about contending in AUGUST.  Offer a 3rd for Gore or a 2nd for Powell.  Take that free 1st and trade it to a rebuilding owner for Shady or Murray or Lamar Miller.  Oh wait...
I don't know if you'll get mccoy for a mid 1st but I'd certainly try. 

Users who are viewing this thread