What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (9 Viewers)

Gave picks 3 and 20.

Got pick 2.

I viewed Barkley as far and away the #1 and Guice in a tier by himself at #2. At 3 I was going to take Chubb, so I decided to try and move up or move down because I don't think Chubb is worth the #3 with the competition in Cleveland.  The only player I wanted in the 2nd was James Washington, and he'd be gone by 20.
Seems like a fine price to pay to ensure your guy. 

Not a McKinnon fan. He's a decent mid to low RB2 I suppose. Fuller I like a lot. 
Gronk I am not a huge dynasty fan of for several reasons

If you're going for the championship this year, then yes I like this deal for you. If you're not a contender this year, this deal only hurts you. 
Yes I’m in win now mode. I’m fortunate to have crazy depth at RB so I felt it was the right thing to do

FFPC Dynasty $500 League

RB Alex Collins 

for

WR Larry Fitzgerald

2019 3rd round pick 

Team that traded Collins has: Kamara/Cook/Guice/Ronald Jones at RB. 

Yes I’m in win now mode. I’m fortunate to have crazy depth at RB so I felt it was the right thing to do
I like fuller more than McKinnon in that deal but for win now I like the move

FFPC Dynasty $500 League

RB Alex Collins 

for

WR Larry Fitzgerald

2019 3rd round pick 

people have been able to get rounds 1 and 2 for Collins. so I love Collins here. could flip Collins for a 1, 2, and 3 to the right buyer and end up net trading fitz for a 1st and 2nd. *money money money money.... mooooney!*

Last edited by a moderator:
FFPC Dynasty $500 League

RB Alex Collins 

for

WR Larry Fitzgerald

2019 3rd round pick 

Fitz easily for me even if he retires after this year, which it no longer sounds like a foregone conclusion he will. But if he does I'll take the year out of Fitz over the rest of the career of Collins.

I agree, but I've seen better for Collins. maybe I'm lower on fitz than i should be 
When I comment on a trade it's always based on how I value them and which side I'd want to be on if I was making that deal, not so much market value.  One of those reasons is we don't know if in that league the owner shopped Collins around and found a dry market, never know those details.

I'm not wild about Fitz as a dynasty investment, imagine it's rare to find someone who is, but I got a solid amount of trust in him for 2018 and the third is not chump change. My take on this trade is more a reflection of how I feel about Collins who despite the nice PPG to end the season I'm not buying.

Dr. Dan said:
I like fuller more than McKinnon in that deal but for win now I like the move

people have been able to get rounds 1 and 2 for Collins. so I love Collins here. could flip Collins for a 1, 2, and 3 to the right buyer and end up net trading fitz for a 1st and 2nd. *money money money money.... mooooney!*
Have never seen Collins valued > than 2.9, rookie draft wise. Tried to move him in multiple FFPC Dynasty leagues. 

menobrown said:
Fitz easily for me even if he retires after this year, which it no longer sounds like a foregone conclusion he will. But if he does I'll take the year out of Fitz over the rest of the career of Collins.
I think he’ll play two more seasons, this one included. Needed a 2nd WR pretty bad. 

When I comment on a trade it's always based on how I value them and which side I'd want to be on if I was making that deal, not so much market value.  One of those reasons is we don't know if in that league the owner shopped Collins around and found a dry market, never know those details.

I'm not wild about Fitz as a dynasty investment, imagine it's rare to find someone who is, but I got a solid amount of trust in him for 2018 and the third is not chump change. My take on this trade is more a reflection of how I feel about Collins who despite the nice PPG to end the season I'm not buying.
That’s exactly the case. Tried to move Collins non-stop, was unable to acquire a WR2 for the longest time. Hoping he plays one more season after this. 

I suspect I'm in the minority but I'll take Green/Mariota here.  I try to look in a 3 year window.  I don't buy into the Goff hype and 3 years of Green will be better than 3 years of Freeman.  
There’s Goff hype? My sense is that few people really rare him highly. 

In any case, I’m a big Goff supporter but I’d probably still take the Mariota/Green side too. That’s because I’m super down on Freeman and see him as a rapidly declining asset. If I owned him anywhere I’d be trying to get out. 

Goff easily over Mariota for me but objectively it’s probably a wash in a 1QB league. 

There’s Goff hype? My sense is that few people really rare him highly. 

In any case, I’m a big Goff supporter but I’d probably still take the Mariota/Green side too. That’s because I’m super down on Freeman and see him as a rapidly declining asset. If I owned him anywhere I’d be trying to get out. 

Goff easily over Mariota for me but objectively it’s probably a wash in a 1QB league. 
This guy gets it!

12 team PPR...

AJ Green and Mariota for D.Freeman and Goff

Who won?
Seems pretty even. QB's seem even to me, just a matter of preference.

I got Freeman over Green, and see no valid reason in the least to label him as a declining asset, but it's close enough to be say team makeup matters.  I say that because I got both of them on same team that is deeper at RB then WR, and on that team I think I'd hate to lose Green more than Freeman.

Devy / Dynasty League 

Team A receives Nick Chubb, Amari Cooper, and a 2019 1st rd pick (late)

Team B receives Leonard Fournette, Ju Ju Smith-Schuster

Devy / Dynasty League 

That made me look something up. Chubb is less than a month younger than Fournette. So there that is. 

I like Fournette better than Chubb and Cooper better than JuJu for the next 2 years. After that I can see a case for the other side. I don't play in devys, but those pick don't mean much, right? 

Devy / Dynasty League 

I'll take team a. I dont like fournettes injury risk with his ankle. juju I like but  cooper I like more. very underrated. 

Superflex  - 1 QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Superflex, 2 Flex, 1 K, 1 DEF

12 team, 25 Roster, plus 2 IR plus 1 taxi so max of 28

Gave Winston, 4.05

Got Brady 4.08

Nice trade, probably right down the middle depending on roster specifics.
Relevant rosters for both (with new additions in bold/italics)

Team A:

RB: Mixon/McCaffrey/A. Jones/Jamaal Williams/L. Miller/Kerryon Johnson
WR:  D. Adams/AJG/Thielen/DT/Parker/Enunwa/Jordy/Josh Gordon
TE:  J. Reed/V. Davis

Team B:

RB:  Kamara/D. Cook/D. Freeman/Chubb/Hyde
WR:  Evans/M. Thomas/T. Hill/Cooks/M. Bryant
TE:  Gronk/Kelce/Leggett/E. Engram

12 team PPR

Team A gets:

Mike Evans

Theo Riddick 

Team B gets:

Allen Robinson 

Jerick Mckinnon

12 team PPR

Team A gets:

Mike Evans

Theo Riddick 

Team B gets:

Allen Robinson 

Jerick Mckinnon
I'll take what team b got. Evans is still a bit overrated based on his production so far. Robinson and McKinnon may be, too, but either one of them could end up being the best player in this deal.  I can't say the same about Riddick. 

Relevant rosters for both (with new additions in bold/italics)

Team A:

RB: Mixon/McCaffrey/A. Jones/Jamaal Williams/L. Miller/Kerryon Johnson
WR:  D. Adams/AJG/Thielen/DT/Parker/Enunwa/Jordy/Josh Gordon
TE:  J. Reed/V. Davis

Team B:

RB:  Kamara/D. Cook/D. Freeman/Chubb/Hyde
WR:  Evans/M. Thomas/T. Hill/Cooks/M. Bryant
TE:  Gronk/Kelce/Leggett/E. Engram
With context added I like it for Team B's side as their roster is deep, they got most valued asset in deal and in short term have commanding advantage over rest of the league at TE and have put in place the succession plan for Gronk and Kelce.

Don't like it for Team A. I think by end of the 2019 season that Kerryon will be their second most valuable RB, but that's a ways off and not worth he potential hole they just created if Reed gets hurt. All they did was open up a possible major lineup issue and created a bunch of WDIS decisions next year.

I do love me some Engram but this is essentially a 4th and 5th round startup pick for a 4th round startup pick.  KJ and Flash for me.  
In FFPC Engram typically goes in the third and as high as the 2nd.

Via FFPC ADP this is 35 for 46 and 58.  Still probably favors Kerryon/Gordon but, even as someone who doesn't particularly like Engram, I think he would be flippable for even more than this in that format.

In FFPC Engram typically goes in the third and as high as the 2nd.

Via FFPC ADP this is 35 for 46 and 58.  Still probably favors Kerryon/Gordon but, even as someone who doesn't particularly like Engram, I think he would be flippable for even more than this in that format.
I was just going by one of my startups when Engram went in the 4th (pick #41), guess that was good value then.  I'd still take a 4th and 5th rounder for a late 3rd rounder though in this years startup.  

I was just going by one of my startups when Engram went in the 4th (pick #41), guess that was good value then.  I'd still take a 4th and 5th rounder for a late 3rd rounder though in this years startup.  
Historically, I’ve valued a top TE more than most of my leaguemates which is why on most teams I have Gronk and Kelce. In my book, Kelce has been top 12 player for the last three years, and Gronk a top 3 player for the last six years. 

Given my love for the horse TE in the format, Engram is next up. he wasn’t quite dominant in his rookie year, and there’s a chance he never gets to the Kelce/Gronk level, with the risk that he regresses (or remains even) with Odell back, Shepard taking a next step, and Barkley in town.

All that said, If I was doing a start-up in FFPC I can promise you Engram wouldn’t make it out of the 2nd round. I see this as a 2nd rounder for a late 3rd/early 4th and a mid 4th as I like both KJ and Gordon a good deal. Might have overpaid in value but had the capital to do so. 

Users who are viewing this thread