What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (14 Viewers)

12 team PPR, large rosters and large taxi squad (players drafted in rounds 2-7 can be kept on taxi up to 3 years).  1.25 ppr for TE

Gave: picks 8,15

Got: pick 3

The team getting picks 8 and 15 is in a rebuild, has the #1 pick this year, and has a lot of good picks this year with a few decent young guys on the roster

The team getting pick 3 (me) won the title last year, but could use RB depth

I was torn on this one because at 8 there will guys like Guice/Chubb or even the top WR or TE, then pick 15 probably still a good WR or TE prospect.  Not even really sure pick 3 is all that more likely to be a good player than pick 8.  But since RB was my biggest need, I made the move.

Before the NFL draft this would have looked like a landslide for pick 3, but right now I certainly can't say that.
This is something I would do if I had pick 3. I think there is great value at pick 8, especially if Guice falls that far. Pick 15 is about as far as I would drop. 

Not sure there is anyone worth trading up to 3 for unless you love Guice and just want to grab him to hold him for next year. Chubb I've seen go 1.2 in some postings, but in my leagues he fell to 1.6 in one and 1.8 in another (where I jumped back in and grabbed him). 

It all depends who you are looking at taking at 1.3. everyone has a player they like and for reasons they like them. 

This is something I would do if I had pick 3. I think there is great value at pick 8, especially if Guice falls that far. Pick 15 is about as far as I would drop. 

Not sure there is anyone worth trading up to 3 for unless you love Guice and just want to grab him to hold him for next year. Chubb I've seen go 1.2 in some postings, but in my leagues he fell to 1.6 in one and 1.8 in another (where I jumped back in and grabbed him). 

It all depends who you are looking at taking at 1.3. everyone has a player they like and for reasons they like them. 
The draft starts in 2 weeks.  Hoping two guys not named barkley stand out by then

The draft starts in 2 weeks.  Hoping two guys not named barkley stand out by then
Well, look at it this way, if you stayed at 8, chances are you would end up looking at RoJo or a WR. Which isn't a very good scenario to be in if you need WR help, IMO, as I see RoJo as the 2nd most likely to bust (Penny being #1). So you have your pick minus Barkley and possibly Michel (or Penny). Lots to like from Freeman so far. Kerryon has a very positive future, and Chubb has the highest long term ceiling (minus Barkley and maybe even Guice)- all in my own opinion of course. You could always look to trade down to 5 or 6 and still get a great RB from this class. 

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR, large rosters and large taxi squad (players drafted in rounds 2-7 can be kept on taxi up to 3 years).  1.25 ppr for TE

Gave: picks 8,15

Got: pick 3

The team getting picks 8 and 15 is in a rebuild, has the #1 pick this year, and has a lot of good picks this year with a few decent young guys on the roster

The team getting pick 3 (me) won the title last year, but could use RB depth

I was torn on this one because at 8 there will guys like Guice/Chubb or even the top WR or TE, then pick 15 probably still a good WR or TE prospect.  Not even really sure pick 3 is all that more likely to be a good player than pick 8.  But since RB was my biggest need, I made the move.

Before the NFL draft this would have looked like a landslide for pick 3, but right now I certainly can't say that.
I'd take it a step further and say that just a few weeks ago this would have looked like a landslide for pick 3.

Up until then most had a pretty big dropoff after pick 5 or 6 (dependning on how you felt about RoJo).  Since then pretty much all of the guys in the 2-6 range have seen their value drop by a decent amount while both Kerryon/Royce (who were a clear tier behind before) both have looked good.  It's brought the value of the top 8 a lot closer together than it was a few weeks ago.

12 Team Dynasty/Contract, PPR, QB,1 RB, 2WR, 1 Flex WR/RB, TE

Gave: Booker (to the guy that just drafted Freeman at 1.02)
Got: Pick 2.08

10 team ppr start 9

A gave: Adams, Brate, McKinnon

B gave: Bell, Simian and Trent Taylor

A contending, B entering rebuild

Non-PPR

Team A gives Marquez Valdes-Scantling

Team B gives Geronimo Allison

I don't think Team B thought that Allison could or would ever be a star, not sure it's the best move but it's a high upside play I guess.

12 Team Dynasty/Contract, PPR, QB,1 RB, 2WR, 1 Flex WR/RB, TE

Gave: Booker (to the guy that just drafted Freeman at 1.02)
Got: Pick 2.08
Wow. This is great for you

12 team standard only start 2 rb

Dion Lewis for 2019 2nd (was early this year, likely early next)
Since it's standard, I like the 2nd. 

10 team ppr start 9

A: Adams, Brate, McKinnon

B: Bell, Simian and Trent Taylor

A contending, B entering rebuild
Whomever gets Bell wins

Non-PPR

Team A gives Marquez Valdes-Scantling

Team B gives Geronimo Allison

I don't think Team B thought that Allison could or would ever be a star, not sure it's the best move but it's a high upside play I guess.
This is kind of an over-reaction to preseason game 1. Allison is JAG and doesn't have much upside, but we still don't know which WR will over-take him in the starting outside role. I am not sure MVS is that WR. Certainly long term I will take the MVS side as I don't think Allison is a Packer in 2019. 

This Josh Gordon nonsense has GOT to stop. 
Not if you're the one selling him ;)

Not my trade but definitely caught my interest, as I have him in one league and am actively interested in moving him.  I don't think I'd take DT for him straight up, he'd be my WR4 and given what he's likely to give me I'd rather roll the dice that Gordon hits big early and I can sell higher.  DT and a 2nd would be more tempting.

Diggs, Thielen, Cory Clement, pick #8

Antonio Brown, Jordy Nelson, Lavonte David, Everson Griffen

Requirements: 1QB, 2RB, 4WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 3DL, 3LB, 3DB, 2 Flex D
Flex Scoring: .1/yard, 6/TD, .25/carry, .5/catch for RB, .75/catch for WR, 1pt Tackle
24 man roster offense, 20 IDP. 10 team dynasty league

Standard 12 team PPR.

Team A gave up Landry, Jarvis CLE WR and Year 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick
Team B gave up Howard, Jordan CHI RB and Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick 

12 team PPR (large rosters), 1.25 ppr for TE

pick 3 and Chris Thompson

for

Jerick Mckinnon and pick 12
#3 alone.

PPR

Brees & 2.13 pick for Trubisky.
Pick on the wrong side, don't ever see Trubisky scoring 23 per. 

Standard 12 team PPR.
Team A gave up Landry, Jarvis CLE WR and Year 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick
Team B gave up Howard, Jordan CHI RB and Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick 
Straight up should have been enough, I'll take Landry.

12 team PPR TE premium (FFPC style)

Team A gives Devante Parker, 2019 4th

Team B gives Randall Cobb, two 2019 3rds
Cobb, at least he may prove a starter some weeks. 

FFPC today, Team A is probable playoff team competing for this year, Team B is rebuilding

Team A gives Guice and Team A's 2019 1st

Team B gives Fournette

Standard 12 team PPR. Small roster size at 24.

Team A gets Mariota, Marcus TEN QB & Ross, John CIN WR

Team B gets Bryant, Dez FA* WR

Aunt Jemima said:
FFPC today, Team A is probable playoff team competing for this year, Team B is rebuilding

Team B gives Fournette
Fournette by a good bit.  I probably would have taken Fournette here even before Guice's injury.

The only thing that makes it pallatable is that Team B got Fournette on the cheap (for 1.03 in the rookie draft) in the first place in this league.

Standard 12 team PPR. Small roster size at 24.

Team A gets Mariota, Marcus TEN QB & Ross, John CIN WR

Team B gets Bryant, Dez FA* WR
Crazy.

I'm trying to add Dez as a "you never know?" to get a 2nd round rookie pick which I fully expect to get summarily rejected.  Especially in a 12 team pretty small roster size, I just don't see how he has any real value at this point.  If/when he signs somewhere, I'm guessing his production will be waiver wire replaceable. 

Aunt Jemima said:

Team B gives Fournette
Guess I'm the only one that prefers Guice  :shrug: .  He alone is a better prospect than Fournette (maybe that's where I differ than most) so adding a 1st to a rebuild plus the better player?  Sign me up.

Just for reference I did 1 FFPC startup this year Guice went 3.08 while Fournette went 1.12.  Basically a 3rd and 4th for a 1st in a startup draft, and I prefer 2 premier players I can find in the 20's-30's rather than 1 in the 1st.  

Guess I'm the only one that prefers Guice  :shrug: .  He alone is a better prospect than Fournette (maybe that's where I differ than most) so adding a 1st to a rebuild plus the better player?  Sign me up.

Just for reference I did 1 FFPC startup this year Guice went 3.08 while Fournette went 1.12.  Basically a 3rd and 4th for a 1st in a startup draft, and I prefer 2 premier players I can find in the 20's-30's rather than 1 in the 1st.  
I prefer Guice as a player to Fournette as well.  The team situations come into play as well here.  If he is rebuilding Fournette is only going to hurt his draft pick so getting Guice for next year while improving his own draft pick is a win 

How is Guice a better prospect?  Fournette was drafted 4th overall in the NFL draft and showed top notch talent in the NFL.  

How is Guice a better prospect?  Fournette was drafted 4th overall in the NFL draft and showed top notch talent in the NFL.  
Pass catching alone makes me rank them almost the same. I still have Fournette ahead because of what he's proved so far but Guice is the better prospect to me with an all around game for fantasy purposes.  I have very little doubt that Guice will outproduce Fournette when he plays, the only difference is you have to wait to see Guice do it, but it will happen.

There was plenty of speculation on why Guice slipped to the 2nd.  So feel free to keep grasping at that, but there were plenty of people that do that sort of thing professionally to project their slot that had him as a 1st round guy, just like Fournette.  I liked Guice more as a prospect than Fournette before their draft position.  

I liked Guice more as a prospect than Fournette before their draft position.  
Fair, but you're one of the only ones that felt that way.  Fournette was a lock top 10 NFL draft pick before the draft.  Guice was a possible 1st round pick.

You could be right in the end, but very few had Guice on the same level coming into the draft.

How is a random 2019 1st worth a 4th in a startup? Is that the standard going rate?

12 team ppr qrwwwftkd

Vardar gives up Rivers, Philip LAC QB and Year 2018 Draft Pick 4.03 and Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick from Vardar and Year 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick from Vardar
and icemen  gives up Wilson, Russell SEA QB and Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick from icemen  and Year 2019 Round 4 Draft Pick from icemen

picks are pretty random, both teams were playoff teams last season

12 team ppr qrwwwftkd

Vardar gives up Rivers, Philip LAC QB and Year 2018 Draft Pick 4.03 and Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick from Vardar and Year 2019 Round 2 Draft Pick from Vardar
and icemen  gives up Wilson, Russell SEA QB and Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick from icemen  and Year 2019 Round 4 Draft Pick from icemen

picks are pretty random, both teams were playoff teams last season
in a 1 qb league I'll take the 1st and 2nd round picks

easily actually. even if the 1st is low

Users who are viewing this thread